Blitz 10: Lawless (Canceled)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Blitz 10: Lawless (Canceled)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by ika »

Lawless

1) Flubbernugget
2) ranger
3) netherspite
4) lane0168
5) xkfyu
6) thelhix
7) firebringer
8) farside22
9) Rubidium
10) TheDominator37
11) SnarkySnowman
12) Bowser
13) Vonythan
14) aphix
15) 3dicerolling
Last edited by ika on Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by ika »

Role List
Veteran
Mafia Killing
Mafia Support
Triad Killing
Triad Support
Witch
Arsonist
Survivor
Cultist
Witch Doctor
Executioner
Jester
Neutral Killing
Any Random
Amnesiac
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by ika »

Possible Role PMs:

Neutral Killing Roles
Spoiler: Serial Killer
Welcome,
PlayerName
. You are a
Serial Killer

Abilities:

• Kill: Each night phase, you may PM me the name of a player you want to kill.
  • Nightkill immunity: You cannot be killed at night (except by
    Town Bodyguard
    Town Veteran
    or
    Arsonist
    ).
  • Roleblock immunity: You cannot be roleblocked.

Win condition:

• You win when all members of the Town and Mafia and everyone else who would oppose you have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Spoiler: Mass Murderer
Welcome,
PlayerName
. You are a
Mass Murderer

Abilities:

• Killing Spree: Each night phase, you may PM me the name of a player you want to visit the house of. You will kill everyone who will visit that player this night. Players not visiting anyone will be considered visiting themselves.
    Town Bus Drivers
    are considered visiting both of their targets. Your choice of the house is not affected by
    Town Bus Drivers
    You have to rest for 1 night between Killing Sprees if you managed to kill more than one player in a single Killing Spree.
    Town Bodyguard
    Town Veteran
    or
    Arsonist
    ).

Win condition:

• You win when all members of the Town and Mafia and everyone else who would oppose you have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Spoiler: Arsonist
Welcome,
PlayerName
. You are an
Arsonist

Abilities:

• Douse: Each night phase, you may PM me the name of a player you want to douse with gasoline. Your target will not know about being doused. If you douse yourself through other roles' mechanics you will know that you are doused.
  • Self-Undouse: Each night phase, you may PM me your own name instead of your target name if you want to undouse yourself.
  • Burn: Each night phase, you may PM me that you will burn all the doused targets instead of dousing or undousing anyone this night. All the targets who were previously doused with gasoline and not undoused will be burned to death. Ignition ignores nightkill immunity and Doctors' protection.
    Town Veteran
    ).

Win condition:

Neutral Evil
Spoiler: Witch
Welcome,
PlayerName
. You are a
Witch

Abilities:

• Manipulate: During the night phase, you may PM me the name of a player you want to manipulate and the name of the target you want this player to have. Your target will be forced to target the player you specify as the new target.
    Your target will not know that he was manipulated.
    You can make players target themselves.
    If you attempt to manipulate a
    Town Veteran
    who still has unused alerts you will force him to stay on alert this night and will be considered visiting him.
  • You become a
    Witch Doctor
    when converted by the
    Cult

Win condition:

• You win if you survive and the town loses the game.

Spoiler: Auditor
Welcome,
PlayerName
. You are an
Auditor

Abilities:

• Audit: During the night phase, you may PM me the name of a player you want to audit. If your target is a member of
    Mafia
    it will become a
    Mafioso
    . If your target is a member of
    Town
    it will become a
    Town Citizen
    . If your target is a neutral role it will become a
    Scumbag
    (a neutral role without abilities who's goal is to survive and see the town lose the game). If you target yourself through any of the other roles' mechanics, you will become a
    Stump
    (a townie without night abilities nor day vote).
    You cannot convert a member of the
    Cult
    You cannot convert a player protected by the
    Town Bodyguard
    You will know the exact role player got converted to if the conversion succeeds and you survive to the end of the night phase.

Win condition:

Spoiler: Judge
Welcome,
PlayerName
. You are a
Judge

Abilities:

• During the night you may anonymously speak with the entire town by sending me a PM containing the text you want to say. I will copy that text into the game thread as being said by the
    Town Crier
  • Court: During the day phase, you may PM me that you wish to call the Court. When the Court starts, I will lock the game thread and post information about the started Court.
    During the Court, players can post anything only by PMing me and sending the text they want to post. All the messages sent by you or
    Town Mayor
    are being shown as sent by the "Court". All the messages sent by other players are being shown as sent by the "Jury".
    All the votes during the Court are anonymous. Your vote counts for 3 during the Court.
    The Court ends when the day phase ends.
    You can call the Court only once during the game.

Win condition:

Spoiler: Cultist
Welcome,
PlayerName
. You are a
Cultist
{along with your partners,
PlayerName
and
PlayerName
}(optional).
{
PlayerName
is a
Witch Doctor
.}(optional)

Abilities:

• Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [Private topic link].
  • Conversion: During the night phase you may PM me a name of the player you want to convert into the
    Cult
    member.
    You cannot convert members of
    Mafia
    or neutral killing roles.
    You cannot convert
    Town Mason
    or
    Town Mason Leader
    . If you attempt to they will discover who you are.
    You cannot convert players protected by the
    Town Doctor
    The
    Cult
    is limited to the total of 4 members (both dead and alive).

Win condition:

• You win when there are only
    Cult
    members and those who win together with them left alive.

Spoiler: Witch Doctor
Welcome,
PlayerName
. You are a
Witch Doctor
{along with your partners,
PlayerName
and
PlayerName
}(optional).

Abilities:

• Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [Private topic link].
  • Heal: During the night phase you may PM me a name of the player you want to protect. If you will save your target from death this night it will get converted into the
    Cultist
    . You can only protect your target from one attacker: if two different killing mechanics will affect your target and no other doctors will protect him he will still die. You cannot heal
    Town Mayor
    . If you're still alive at the end of the night you will receive the information on whether your target was attacked and/or converted this night in a clear and unambiguous way.
    You cannot convert members of
    Mafia
    or neutral killing roles.
    You cannot convert
    Town Mason
    or
    Town Mason Leader
    You cannot convert players protected by the
    Town Doctor
    The
    Cult
    is limited to the total of 4 members (both dead and alive).

Win condition:

• You win when there are only
    Cult
    members and those who win together with them left alive.

Neutral Benign
Spoiler: Survivor
Welcome,
PlayerName
. You are a
Survivor

Abilities:

• Bulletproof Vest: During the night phase you may PM me that you want to use your bulletproof vest. You are considered bulletproof and cannot be nightkilled during that night.
    You can use your bulletproof vest up to 3 times during the game.

Win condition:

• You win if you survive till the end of the game.

Spoiler: Jester
Welcome,
PlayerName
. You are a
Jester

Abilities:

• If you are getting lynched during the day phase, random player of those who voted you will suicide during the next night phase.
  • Annoy: During the night phase you may PM me that you want to annoy some player. You are considered visiting that player for that night phase. Target player will receive the following exact message: "You were annoyed by a Jester." via PM from me.

Win condition:

• You win if you die by being lynched during the day phase.

Spoiler: Lyncher
Welcome,
PlayerName
. You are an
Lyncher
and your target is
PlayerName

Abilities:

• You are nightkill immune.
  • If your target dies not by being lynched during the day phase you become a
    Jester

Win condition:

• You win if you survive long enough to see your target lynched during the day phase.

Spoiler: Amnesiac
Welcome,
PlayerName
. You are an
Amnesiac

Abilities:

• During the night phase you may PM me the role name of any dead player. If you will survive till the end of the night your role will be changed to the one you chosen.
    It will be revealed to the town that
    Amnesiac
    remembered that role but your name will not be revealed.

Win condition:

• Survive until the end of the game. If you change your role your win condition will change accordingly.
[/quote][/quote]

Veteran
Spoiler: Veteran
Welcome,
PlayerName
. You are a
Town Veteran

Abilities:

• Alert: During the night phase you may send me a PM stating that you will stay on alert this night. All the players who will visit you this night will be killed by you (including the players who are normally immune to nightkills).
  • You have no limits on alert.
  • You are immune to death while alert

Win condition:

• You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Mafia
Spoiler: Godfather
Welcome,
PlayerName
. You are a
Godfather
, along with your partner,
PlayerName
(
Exact Mafia Role
).

Abilities:

• Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [private topic link].
  • Factional kill: Each night phase, you may perform the factional kill.
    Town Veteran
    or
    Arsonist
    ).
  • Detection immunity: You appear as
    Townie
    who was not doing anything this night to investigative roles.
  • Roleblock immunity: You cannot be roleblocked. If someone will attempt to roleblock you they will know you were immune.

Win condition:

• You win when all members of the town and everyone else who would oppose you have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Spoiler: Kidnapper
Welcome,
PlayerName
. You are a
Mafia Kidnapper
PlayerName
(
Exact Mafia Role
).

Abilities:

• Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [private topic link].
  • Kidnap: During the day phase you may PM me a name of a player you want to kidnap. When the night phase will start this player will be kidnapped for the duration of the night only if there was a no-lynch. He will be notified by me via PM that he is jailed.
    While being kidnapped the player cannot perform any night actions, be roleblocked / killed or communicate in any faction PT he may be member of.
    During the night phase you may send me PMs containing any text. I will directly transfer this text to the player you have kidnapped without specifying your name. I will specify the sender of the message as "Jailor" for your target. Your target may respond to my PM with any text which I will directly transfer to you.
    If another Jailor or Kidnapper will jail the same target you will see the messages of each other with the sender being specified as "Jailor". Any of you will be able to perform an execution on your target.
    If another Jailor or Kidnapper will jail you your target will not be jailed as you will be considered roleblocked.
    If you and another Jailor or Kidnapper will jail each other both jailings will fail.
  • Execution: During the night phase you may at any time send me a PM stating your decision on whether you will execute your jailed target or not. Your target will be instantly informed of your decision. You may change your decision during the night as many times as you like. You may perform a maximum of 1 execution during the game.
  • You become
    Mafioso
    if you're the only member of the
    Mafia
    alive.

Win condition:

• You win when all members of the town and everyone else who would oppose you have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Spoiler: Consort
Welcome,
PlayerName
. You are a
Mafia Consort
PlayerName
(
Exact Mafia Role
).

Abilities:

• Roleblock: During the night phase, you may PM me the name of a player you want to roleblock. Your target will not be able to perform any actions that night.
  • You become
    Mafioso
    Mafia
    alive.

Win condition:

Spoiler: Consigliere
Welcome,
PlayerName
. You are a
Mafia Consigliere
PlayerName
(
Exact Mafia Role
).

Abilities:

• Investigation: During the night phase, you may PM me the name of a player you want to check and get their exact role.
  • You become
    Godfather
    Mafia
    alive.

Win condition:

Spoiler: Agent
Welcome,
PlayerName
. You are a
Mafia Agent
PlayerName
(
Exact Mafia Role
).

Abilities:

• Investigation: During the night phase, you may PM me the name of a player you want to follow. If you're still alive at the end of the night you will receive the list of the players your target targeted that night as well as the list of the players who visited your target. Some of the other roles' abilities may affect the result of your investigation. You cannot use this ability in two consecutive nights.
  • You become
    Mafioso
    Mafia
    alive.

Win condition:

Triad
Spoiler: Dragon Head
Welcome,
PlayerName
. You are a
Dragon Head
PlayerName
(
Exact Triad Role
).

Abilities:

• Factional kill: Each night phase, you may perform the factional kill.
    Town Veteran
    or
    Arsonist
    ).
  • Detection immunity: You appear as
    Townie
    who was not doing anything this night to investigative roles.
  • Roleblock immunity: You cannot be roleblocked. If someone will attempt to roleblock you they will know you were immune.

Win condition:

Spoiler: Interrogator
Welcome,
PlayerName
. You are a
Interrogator
PlayerName
(
Exact Triad Role
).

Abilities:

• Kidnap: During the day phase you may PM me a name of a player you want to kidnap. When the night phase will start this player will be kidnapped for the duration of the night only if there was a no-lynch. He will be notified by me via PM that he is jailed.
    While being kidnapped the player cannot perform any night actions, be roleblocked / killed or communicate in any faction PT he may be member of.
    During the night phase you may send me PMs containing any text. I will directly transfer this text to the player you have kidnapped without specifying your name. I will specify the sender of the message as "Jailor" for your target. Your target may respond to my PM with any text which I will directly transfer to you.
    If another Jailor or Kidnapper will jail the same target you will see the messages of each other with the sender being specified as "Jailor". Any of you will be able to perform an execution on your target.
    If another Jailor or Kidnapper will jail you your target will not be jailed as you will be considered roleblocked.
    If you and another Jailor or Kidnapper will jail each other both jailings will fail.
  • Execution: During the night phase you may at any time send me a PM stating your decision on whether you will execute your jailed target or not. Your target will be instantly informed of your decision. You may change your decision during the night as many times as you like. You may perform a maximum of 1 execution during the game.
  • You become
    Enforcer
    Triad
    alive.

Win condition:

Spoiler: Liason
Welcome,
PlayerName
. You are a
Liason
PlayerName
(
Exact Triad Role
).

Abilities:

• Roleblock: During the night phase, you may PM me the name of a player you want to roleblock. Your target will not be able to perform any actions that night.
  • You become
    Enforcer
    Triad
    alive.

Win condition:

Spoiler: Administator
Welcome,
PlayerName
. You are a
Administator
PlayerName
(
Exact Triad Role
).

Abilities:

• Investigation: During the night phase, you may PM me the name of a player you want to check and get their exact role.
  • You become
    Dragon Head
    Triad
    alive.

Win condition:

Spoiler: Vanguard
Welcome,
PlayerName
. You are a
Vanguard
PlayerName
(
Exact Triad Role
).

Abilities:

• Investigation: During the night phase, you may PM me the name of a player you want to follow. If you're still alive at the end of the night you will receive the list of the players your target targeted that night as well as the list of the players who visited your target. Some of the other roles' abilities may affect the result of your investigation. You cannot use this ability in two consecutive nights.
  • You become
    Enforcer
    Triad
    alive.

Win condition:

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by ika »

RULES

(100% my own and not stolen by anybody you might know)

Game Timeline

• Day phases will last two weeks minus 12 days.
  • Night phases will last for 48 hours. Nights will not end early.

General Rules

• All Forum Rules and Guidelines apply and must be followed.
  • Unless your role PM specifically states you are allowed to, you may not discuss this game outside of this thread.
  • You may not directly quote any private communications (such as role PMs or Private Topics) in this thread.
  • Do not use encrypted or hard-to-see text (including "invisible" text, text below the 50% text size option, or text hidden via BBCode). Spoiler tags are allowed.
    HAVE FUN!
  • If you are somehow able to edit/delete your posts, don’t. If you need a tag fixed or something similar, I’ll do it for you.
  • I will not tolerate personal attacks, insults, disrespect. This is a game.
  • You may not reveal your scumbuddies. Revealing scum from the
    other faction
    is allowed.

Votes, Lynching, Death

• Votes must be in the format of VOTE: ika (vote tags) or
    VOTE: ika
    (bold tags). Abbreviations, missing punctuation, and misspellings will be accepted as long as it is obvious to me who is being voted for. If I perceive it as a vote, it will count as a vote.
  • Unvotes are not necessary to change a vote, but you can use them if you like.
  • A player will be lynched if a majority of the players have voted for that player; when that happens, no further votes/unvotes will have any effect.
  • NO LYNCH IS NOT AN OPTION
    • WHOEVER HAS MOST VOTES AT DEADLINE WILL BE LYNCHED. IN TIE VOTES WILL RESULT IN NO LYNCH

• All living players, including the one who was lynched, may continue to post during twilight (until the thread is locked).
  • After you are dead, you may not post again.

Activity

• FUCK THAT SHIT, THIS IS LAWLESS! (No but plz be active i don't want to replacment hunt)

Setup generation

• Exact setup will be generated using random.org.
  • Any random Excludes: Mafia/Triad/Town
  • The only night immune role (besides alert veteran) is the executioner

Game mechanics

• If there are
    no deaths
    during 3 consecutive day & night phases, I will invoke my mod powers and strike lightning
  • Death Notes
    : When Mafia or Neutral killing role is submitting a night kill action they can send any text along as a "Death Note". This text will be found on the victim's corpse at morning and revealed to the everyone.
  • 1v1 tie resolution:
    if game will come down to a player versus player at the start of a day, it will conclude with roles winning in the following priority order:
    • Arsonist
    • Serial Killer
    • Mass Murderer
    • Triad
    • Mafia
    • Cult
    • Witch / Auditor / Judge (they also can with with all the above factions together besides Town Citizen)
    • Jester / Executioner / Amnesiac / Survivor (they can win together with anyone as long as their win condition is met)
    • Veteran

Misc

• Any night actions not submitted by the night deadline will be forfeited.
  • THIS
    color is reserved for the moderator. Do not use it.
  • If you have a question,
    bold
    it inthread so I don’t miss it or PM me. The same goes if you spot any mistakes I may make.
  • Above all: Play to your win condition, respect your fellow players, and
    have fun!
Last edited by ika on Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by ika »

DUE TO THIS GAME AND MY INBOX BEING FULL THIS WILL BE DONE BY MY OTHER ACCOUNT
The Jester King
The Jester King
Townie
The Jester King
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by The Jester King »

T
h
e
J
e
s
t
e
r
K
i
n
g
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by ika »

The Jester King
The Jester King
Townie
The Jester King
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by The Jester King »

The jester king sits on the clifftop. His heart is somber and sad. He looks down to the town and frowns.

"What?" Ika says as he comes over

"Just look at them." He scoffs, "The chaos... Its all there and its not my creation"

Ika looks down to the town and sees it in shambles already.

"Well then, why don't we fix that?"

The jester king looks up and smiles. He knew what ika had planned for this. Out in the town anarch went everywhere. No rule, no laws, just pure and utter chaos. Soon Ika came in and called all of the 15 people there.

You all want to rule the town, well how about we settle it like real men and play a game.

"Why should we even do that" one person shouted

"Because," the jester king came up from behind him holding a knife to his throat, "you wouldn't want to die too early cus of lack of cooperation now would you?"

The person breaks free and grunts. One by one people went up to play. while others decided they would not partake in this winner take all game. They had no desire to be leaders. They rather be untied as one.....

This is the story of the Lawless town
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by ika »

(expired on 2015-11-28 00:00:00)
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

VOTE: Firebringer

ego
Rubidium
Rubidium
Goon
Rubidium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Rubidium »

ika wrote:(expired on 2015-11-28 00:00:00)

If day phases are two weeks, what's this timer for?

Anyway, VOTE: Firebringer. Cool name. Also, wagon :D
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by Bowser »

He meant 2 days.

vote: dice
counterwagon :P
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

He probably forgot to change the rules.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Ranger »

No way. I refuse to let Firebringer be lynched; this wagon absolutely sucks.

VOTE: Rubidium.

3dicerolling and Rubidium are scum together, I'm betting.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

That countdown has a lot of numbers so the person we want to kill has lots of Numb3rs in their name so

VOTE: lane0168
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

Actually you're wrong. I'm scum with fire bussing my partner early.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

By the way how do you make the vote highlighted as such?
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Ranger »

Hmm...maybe this is a better vote?

VOTE: SnarkySnowman.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Bowser »

Code: Select all

[b]vote: name[/b]

or

[v]player[/v]

=

vote: name

or

VOTE: player
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Vote: 3dice

Hello everyone
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by Ranger »

VOTE: TheLhix.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Vonythan
Vonythan
Townie
Vonythan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:13 pm

Post by Vonythan »

Lookie here.
Vonythan
Vonythan
Townie
Vonythan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by Vonythan »

VOTE: Firebringer
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 15, 3dicerolling wrote:Actually you're wrong. I'm scum with fire bussing my partner early.

We are all scum here, and I will not allow you to pretend to be town.

Die scum pretending to be town.
VOTE: 3dicerolling

Everyone sheep my vote. This is a scum town, and I claim myself the scum mayor of scumsville.

Follow me to a promising scum future.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 22, Vonythan wrote:VOTE: Firebringer

Hello ythan, I can honestly say. I know you are scum.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”