UNI MUM Mafia (Upick, FULL, Setup underway)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Oh man, actually lynching Muffin would have been soooo hard. Like 5 days of lynching muffin lol.

And see this is why we lynch third parties Varsoon! Even though it sucked for you :P
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

:( Someone should tell me who was making up the scum fake claims? Cuz both MF's and itlepips claims were super pro(except for the timing problem with MF's)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i had already asked dram to just concede the game before that shitfest played out instead of dealing out any punishments

drixx is honestly the most fucking toxic player i've ever had this displeasure of being stuck in a game with; greyice (and i) may throw out unsavoury comments, but that's leaps and bounds better (imo) than someone who throws out "civilised" piles of shit and pretends it doesn't stink just as bad, if not worse
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Meh, Itle's was only okay. He had the word "Town" in it, which my role PM certainly didn't. Didn't want to mention that in thread though, since maybe it works twice?

And yeah, I have no problem with you Muffin. I mean I might bite your head off sometime, but you bite mine off too, and I'm okay with that. Like, this isn't a game for soft skins and fragile egos.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

I was going to cop muffin next night.... just sayin.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

you were going to die that night anyway, if the game somehow continued
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 80, zMuffinMan wrote:you were going to die that night anyway, if the game somehow continued

Then the town would say, "hm, who is unkillable in this game?" :P
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I love that Zmuffin took that rad avatar.
I will now comment how rad zMuffin's avatar is.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Also I was a self watcher, so I saw you and Cerb targeted me. So your claim was v. believable.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

That avatar is pretty rad.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Let's not say anything about anythin gof the conflict of the game okay, so we can have an actual discussion about the game? Because I found it very interesting.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

indeed but in any situation where my team hadn't misplayed it terribly to that point, that would have been extremely favourable for the scum team. tis a pity

fyi i could day vig anyone if i targeted them twice (the nightmares thing was me, i could have day killed sir berus at any point)

the ideal play for my team would have been bussing the fuck out of me, and letting me blatantly act like scum while daykilling multiple people who couldn't do anything about it

but things didnt play out that way

o well
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i truly did have one of the most overpowered roles of all time, but it wasn't a solo winning role, it was a role where i needed my team to win the game for me while capitalising on the fact they know im scum

*shrug*
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 87, zMuffinMan wrote:i truly did have one of the most overpowered roles of all time, but it wasn't a solo winning role, it was a role where i needed my team to win the game for me while capitalising on the fact they know im scum

*shrug*

Day dreamer is pretty OP as well.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah, and that was the one big misplay i did in the game; i should have shut the fuck up when everyone was in favour of vig killing sharky, rofl
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Varsoon »

My role was gooftroop but hey it was MD Geist.
I'll post my pitch for it in a sec
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Oh, so am I putting this down as a town win or pretending it didn't happen? The first seems presumptuous and the second makes me sad.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Hey! I was super OP too. :P :( My role made me happy. Even though it just turned into me masonizing people because I realized that would get us cop clears that ignored millers and godfathers while giving us masonry topics as well.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

But yes, zmuffin, your role was absurd. however, you had to *publicly* sing to people. You could only do one day/night action per day. So, you would have been limited to one of those kills every 2 days, and if you did it via the day public singing thing, it would be pretty clear you were connected to it.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i would just count it as a town win. i literally just told dram to concede the game before it became what it did

zMuffinMan wrote:I'd rather you just end the game than dish out any sort of punishments here if Floppy and I are the last anti-town players.

Floppy is getting lynched today.

I sincerely doubt I can carry the torch alone. I don't have the role for it. I haven't been playing in a pro-town way because I didn't expect to be in this for the long haul because of my role. It would take amazing play from me and really awful play from town for me to even stand a chance.

I'm fine with just conceding now if it means putting an end to the shit going on here.

PMed that to him right after reading drixx's awful whine about roleplay in #4191

PMed him post game to count it as a town win (i honestly could not care less about win/loss anyway)

still stand by drixx being a cancer that i hope they find a cure for one day
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@sir berus

i intended to be blatant about it, but i also had a backup plan (i target people at night and give them the "nightmares" message then act like a day vig in the day because "kill" is a song title)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

(i don't know that people would have picked up on the connection between nightmares and me day killing people unless it just blatantly happened every time someone got nightmares... which wasn't going to happen because my initial plan was to give people nightmares til d4 then start exploding them)
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Ah. Hmm. Also, I'm not so sure your team played like shit? tn was just luck. itlepip was some deduction based on the interactions with tn. EAP was luck(even though he wasn't part of your team, technically), I was going to have LH masonize me the first night, to be certain I knew their alignment, and to chat with them about how to best maximize my roles utility, but decided I preferred to make sure the home neighborhood was clear before I tried to branch out and establish an overwhelming number of conftowns. MF was, idk, a natural person to check, on D1, cause mastin/hiplop.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

tn wasn't luck, per se - the entire town was either scum reading him or not town reading him

itlepip was more luck than tn (i went over this a bit in the scum PT)

EAP and floppy were kind of luck (and your reasoning for investigating him was pretty questionable but eh) but not really since they were within a small POE pool anyway

honestly, scum shouldn't have been in that position when i was the one who should have been looking the worst - i was literally trying to not get townread for most of D1, what happened with varsoon was unfortunate
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

And yeah, that's true zmuffin. nightmares for awhile, then boom people. Quite strong. If Mass Flop hadn't been caught, double kill 3 nights in a row would end the game quickly.

Meh. I was probably gnna have whoever I had masonize die tonight too. :P Was gonna pick whoever I felt was most likely scum and have them masonize our pgo. :P

pedit: My investigation of him was perfectly reasonable. If he's town, then we know you're town. And I know my neighborhood is very likely clear of scum, and I can reveal my OP power and strategize. As well as beginning a network of masonry. If he had been town, the next night would have been LH/RP masonizing jeanne/EAP. Then the next night, someone else, so we'd have like 6 conftown all connected and talking without scum knowledge.

Return to “Completed Signups”