Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 249, Shadoweh wrote:So, I have something important to say.

I've been through a lot of emotional turmoil in the past week. Being in Battle of the Bands definitely affected the time I put into this game, but I still played this to win with my besties. However, now that the identity of the mod has come to light as the person who emotionally abused me the most during BotB, combined with the uncalled for modkill threat for "playing maliciously" because we quoted his PM being wrong as a joke, I am not comfortable taking part in this any longer.

I am withdrawing from the game. For similiar reasons, so are Nyalite and Jal. I guess without any of us that makes Mollie the winner? Regardless this isn't something I can take part in any longer.

I apologize to everyone else for abandoning the game like this because it was a good game we played and we honestly didn't know what to do at this point (vote out Nya? HMMMMM..) But yeah. We be outtie yo.

Yep.

Closing thoughts: Some of you really didn't treat me very well this game and I'm pretty sadden by that. I think you all know who you are. I really made a good faith effort to reach out to people and some of you took advantage of that for reason I don't really understand. Maybe you could enlighten me?

To everyone else it was fun playing with you. Even if I was rarely doing what we agreed I would do.

Btw Mollie what did I do to make you dislike me? I really don't understand. I worked with you all game, neither Shadow nor Jal never even messaged you. We actually tried to plan our noms to cause a 4 way tie. But I didn't anticipate you putting your 3 on me. Maybe we can talk some time about it.
"He might fascinate you. I despise him with every fiber of my being."
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I have no idea what is going on here.

like I really don't.

nya I don't dislike you. even tho I felt like you lied to me and matty but it is part of the game I suppose and that is why I didn't call you out specifically! I never lied.

anyways I don't wanna win in this environment :(
whew!
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:44 am

Post by JDGA »

tl;dr best modding ever?

also mollie and matt you two are SUPER cute together
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 am

Post by CuddlyCaucasian »

In post 241, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 232, MattP wrote:Sure, but this f4 isn't about it being all girls, it's about Jal/Nya/Shadow and then Mollie over there ------------>

I wanted matty to win. do you wanna know why? cos he is an amazing human being.

I never expected to make it this long. I don't I wld have if matty had not have helped.

in the first cple of mafia games we played together a few years ago we were at each other's throats. my favourite was the 5 paragraph essay titled "why I hate mollie". the only time I have ever truly gotten mad at matty was when he ordered pizza and they messed up his order and never delivered and I wanted to call them so he cld have free pizza and he wldn't let me. this happened on skype.

when I first met matty I was nervous as fuck and asked nuwen to field any hostility between matty and I and you know what he did when I stepped out of the car? he asked "are you mollie" and gave me a giant hug. not just any hug I am talking about a BIG 1. I felt like "everything is gonna be okay". then 2 hours of bonanza happened.

he and trollie are the cutest cple. :]

I can tell you a million wonderful things I noticed about matty. like how aware he is of his body space. how if there is light in a room he will throw a tshirt over his eyes to block out the light cos he is photosensitive like I am when he is trying to sleep.

working in the hospital you learn to read emerging doctors. you can tell when they are in it for the money or the humanity. USUAlly but not always it can be distilled into an either or category. guess which 1 matty is.

I don't think I have a chance of winning here but I wanted to let pple know why I stuck with matty this whole time and when I saw that we were both up for eviction I wanted to go before him. THAT didn't happen so okay then.

I have thoughts about what is going on and who I think ought to win at this juncture I suppose. I hope they turn on each other with fangs in the final round, unless they had the same rapport with each other that I had with matty. then it will be hard to judge.

do we have a Mish Mash award for most heartwarming post of all time because this
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy

"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety

"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Nyalite »

TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by TheBreeze »

Final Thoughts

I thoroughly enjoyed trolling you, Nya. I just hope you figured out eventually that I said those things playfully :P

To those who were dead to me, you are now undead to me. Come say hi

In terms of playing this game well, Flum was probably the MVP

Matt + Molly <3

I can care less about how Drench's actions were perceived in BotB. He's a good guy in my book and I thought this concept was interesting. Thanks for hosting and for exposing this to the player base
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Nyalite »

"you messaged me when the game started and I decided to troll you, but don't worry I was only doing it for my own amusement"
TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by TheBreeze »

"be one of those people who quote themselves like they are a historical figure or something: awesome quote by me - me"
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:51 pm

In post 256, TheBreeze wrote:I thoroughly enjoyed trolling you, Nya. I just hope you figured out eventually that I said those things playfully :P

In Breeze's defense, Nya, I somewhat encouraged him to keep trolling you because I enjoyed watching your reactions :oops:
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:07 pm

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:32 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I say we just reverse the results
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:23 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Clearly this was CC's blindside plan on Breeze to take him out before he became the big threat.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:46 am

Post by MattP »

CONGRATS MOLLIE!!!! It seems our ultimately evil plans worked to get you to f4 and have everyone else quit! I can't believe we did it~~
SlappyKrust
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

<3 <3 <3
whew!

Return to “Social Game Archive”