He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:24 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

bandwagon more like badwagon

now vote BBT.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Killthestory »

fuck you
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:44 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 165, Killthestory wrote:
In post 73, ShortcutButton wrote:Not confident in BBT because his wagon reached l-2 by page 2. Admittedly he did joke claim scum but it's just that - a joke.

Just because of how quick a wagon hits doesn't mean it should be taken much less seriously or even taken more seriously. It's just simply a wagon. I'm not sure why you used this to have a sense of direction regarding BBT, but I don't feel it's appropriate.

In post 74, kirroha wrote:
In post 70, RadiantCowbells wrote:Kirroha/BBT are my primary scumreads atm.

On the basis that I asked questions about BBT? I'm feeling uncomfortable about his suggestion of Nino as a possible policy lynch, so I would be more than happy to vote him if he wasn't already at L-2. I'm curious as to whether Nino considers the same suggestion a scumtell, because that would reaffirm what I'm feeling from his post (i.e. trying to get a soft wagon started on Nino on the basis of 'policy'). Nino had 2 votes on her at that point, so I'm not buying BBT's implied "a wagon isn't going to start on you anyway" excuse.

Can't get much of a read on anyone else yet. I like Nino, though.

You like Nino? For what, yelling about how she's not an alt and not actually contributing thus far? And then the fact that you have no scumreads currently when there's plenty to pick apart?
VOTE: Kirroha

In post 76, kirroha wrote:Not feeling good about BBT but the fact that his wagon moved so fast worries me. There must be scum on that wagon for it to progress as fast as it did.

I need to sleep as well.

Just because of how quick a wagon hits doesn't mean it should be taken much less seriously or even taken more seriously. It's just simply a wagon. I'm not sure why you used this to have a sense of direction regarding BBT, but I don't feel it's appropriate.

In post 85, NinoMasaki wrote:kirroha should be town. I think BBT is bad and you should keep your vote on him senpai.

wtf?

In post 87, NinoMasaki wrote:She's talkative in a way that isn't cautious about the kind of stuff she posts. She seems cautious about people pushing too hard in RVS, but that's a different thing all together, and she usually is from what I can briefly see from her last game (which is in 2014?) http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=39545 Sorry I can't phrase it properly, not the best with English, but that gives me a strong "gut" feeling that kirroha is town, at least more than the rest of the people who posted so far.

I agree with her regarding BBT's policy lynch message. Also there is no benefit to town in him saying "I am scum." To say that is very anti-town because it creates confusion and not much else. But then again, scum won't want to draw attention to themself either... So I will try to look at BBT's meta to see if it is something he normally does as a joke or something.

Senpai, if you think kirroha is BBT's buddy, why would you take your vote off BBT (who you think is scum)? Just wondering.

What the fuck? 'She's cautious, but she isn't cautious.' Ok? I mean, like, if you're not confident in RVS pushes you should speak up and truly push your agenda, and I haven't seen Kirroha to be pushing anything as of recently because as you said she's
cautious.
In my mind, scum is the only one to be cautious due to the fact that pushing someone for the right reasons should make you confident, not the opposite. That is, unless you're trying to play a dangerous game of forcing a mislynch from the backround.

Thanks for repeating shit already said.

Votes don't matter when it comes to opinions?

Gut read Nino scum.

In post 100, NinoMasaki wrote:I am not getting the kirroha wagon. /: Am I scum as well for expressing concern over her getting 2 votes? That seems to be the justification and it is feeble.

I am Innocent is suspicious for jumping on kirroha after that random vote without explanation on BBT earlier. Also I would rather not slacken the BBT wagon before BBT gets back. We need answers from him.

Sorry if I am just being slow, but I am really not seeing this. And I am kind of scumreading Innocent now. "Right player"? "Found scum"? You seem way too certain and you hardly posted any reasoning, only jumping aboard what other people have posted which are relatively unconvincing.

You too Innocent, and same question. Why jump from BBT to kirroha? I can't think of any reason for scum to express concern over a BBT lynch unless BBT is also scum. And if you think BBT is also scum, then you will keep voting BBT, because it is better to get the more aggressive scum lynched.

Nope, I don't find Innocent scummy because you don't need a reason to supply a vote, you need a reason to supply a lynch. This is still somewhat RVS, and I'm damn sure that plenty of others have placed down no reason votes. Why does Innocent strike you off when it's a common thing, especially with the use of gutreads on this site?

I'll post more in a second, but I need to take some medicine

Kill when did ur read on me change again?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Killthestory »

when you started acting idiotic and tunneling me
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:53 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Who are ur scum reads again? Besides me?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Rubixxx »

I think the IAI wagon is promising since I'm still not willing to lynch KTS, BBT, TGR, or TJ (because of the crumb, if nothing else - I'm still scumreading him like a mofo)

VOTE: IAmInnocent

How many is that?
Life is a puzzle; there is no answer key.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Golden Robster »

IaI is currently at L-4.

I want to hear more from Tojam before I start making a decision.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 851, RadiantCowbells wrote:bandwagon more like badwagon

now vote BBT.

RC maybe if you SUPPORTED WHY YOU THINK BBT IS SCUM, other people would vote with you! :mad:

I JUST finished my first game with him, he acted very similarly there, and he was town. The long lapses of silence don't bother me - he did that last time, too, just like he swooped out of nowhere to make a huge case on his top scumread. Granted, he was wrong in targeting me this time, but hey, town can flub occasionally just like anyone else.

Again, nothing is set in stone, but if you WANT to convince people to vote with you, you HAVE to do more than say "I'm RC. This person is scum. Vote them." It's just not gonna fly, mister man!

Pedit: I do think Innocent was right in thinking we shouldn't out anymore power roles today. At some point, it just helps scum figure out who to target.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Rubixxx »

JSYK, my preferred lynch options for today are IAI and inkay. I was eyeballing the Taisho slot hard, but Robster seems pretty town, so I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt. Toejam has his weird crumb thing going on, and no one else really strikes me as scummy. If anyone wants to change my mind, you'd best be prepared to pull some real Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney shit.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:26 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Yet ur voting me, who has not claimed yet rubixxx
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Golden Robster »

The weird crumb shit doesn't make sense to me.

The point of crumbing is to do it in a way that doesn't reveal your crumbing so scum don't know.

Also, what does everybody think about nino and implosion?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:33 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Lean town and null respectively
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 860, I Am Innocent wrote:Yet ur voting me, who has not claimed yet rubixxx

I don't want any more people claiming. Pretty soon it's going to be a mass claim-fest, and I hardly see how that will benefit town in the long run.

In post 861, Golden Robster wrote:The weird crumb shit doesn't make sense to me.

The point of crumbing is to do it in a way that doesn't reveal your crumbing so scum don't know.

Also, what does everybody think about nino and implosion?

Nino seems very town to me. Implosion is drifting into that gray area, but is still generally town in my eyes. That's mostly gut, but I think we have bigger fish to fry - implosion is waaay far down on my to-do list.

I swear my brain is leaking out through my ears. Don't stay up til 4 am playing videogames if you might have to wake up at 9. just trust that the universe hates you enough to make that .001% chance a reality.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:40 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

So why would you vote someone who hasn't claimed? Ur aware I would claim at L-1 right?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Golden Robster »

I agree.

Both of them are leaning town for me; Nino more so.

Genuine posts and actual explanations from both of them.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 864, I Am Innocent wrote:So why would you vote someone who hasn't claimed? Ur aware I would claim at L-1 right?

I mean, I have to vote for SOMEONE... I guess I'm just not understanding what you're trying to say...? Help me out. Is your defense "don't vote for me because I haven't claimed yet"? Like, you can claim if you want, but I'm just suspicious because if you're scum and claim a PR, you could be fishing for the actual PR to counterclaim?

Eugh I should not be playing this game while high on lack of sleep. I'm gonna pass out for like 5 hours then continue this train of thought.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

No just when someone says I agree with IAI that they don't want any more claims, I'd assume that means they also think we should vote one of the three other players who have already claimed.

Just a weird contradiction within the same post.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 867, I Am Innocent wrote:No just when someone says I agree with IAI that they don't want any more claims, I'd assume that means they also think we should vote one of the three other players who have already claimed.

Just a weird contradiction within the same post.

Okay, so I see where you're coming from. I'll clear up my previous, confusing statement.

I think you're scum right now. Like, I'm 75% sure. Just about anything you say won't convince me otherwise. If you claim, I'll just think you're a scum player trying to cover his ass. Just about everyone else I'm reading right now is looking town. I don't want to force any of them to claim because I think that would put them in needless danger for future nights.

Any claim you give probably won't sway me from thinking you're scum. I only don't want you to claim because I'm afraid it would cause a real PR role to counterclaim, which is not something I want. Of course, I can't force anyone to do anything (or not do anything), but I just thought I'd clear up my thinking for those who were curious.

I still need to go to sleep.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by implosion »

I can very much get behind this flashwagon. IAI's felt off all game and his argument for KTS still being the best is sketchy at best. It's reasonable to want to limit additional claims but saying "we didn't lynch the pr claim d1 in this game and we lost to them" is just absurd. It would have been right in that game; that doesn't make it right in this game or in general. Jailkeeper may be a common fakeclaim for scum rb but that doesn't preclude him being a town jailkeeper... and jailkeeper is a pretty damn likely role for scum to kill tonight if he is town (thus saving us the wasted mislynch). I don't know what scum claimed d1 in the game he linked (I looked for it a bit and then got bored) but we will get extra info about kts by not lynching him. just feels like scum who's mad that they had the day locked down and that they might get derailed by the jk claim.

His play this game also just hasn't felt like last game. But that's somewhat of a weak feeling. But he's done other individual things that felt scummy.

VOTE: IAI
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:31 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 414, I Am Innocent wrote:Implosion, killer, ?

If I get lynched I'm now back to these two as my top 2 scum reads. Cop/vig if we have them, these two are great N1 targets. Town they will also be great D2 lynch targets.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:05 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Is Taisho an impossible lynch today? I can vote Innocent I guess, since I did not like his push on Kirroha that was based a lot on what other people have said, but I really do not think he is scummy any other way. I would rather vote Syndesis.
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
I may not have perfect English. Please bear with me~
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:09 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Niño do you consider kill off limits due to his fake claim ?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:21 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 855, I Am Innocent wrote:Who are ur scum reads again? Besides me?

Almost 15 hrs later and still no response
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:25 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 770, Killthestory wrote:
In post 769, I Am Innocent wrote:Kill care to provide reads on every player?

i only provide reads on people i scumread

otherwise i hate readslist

Refused earlier for reads too.

Who prefers not to give reads?

Who usually fake claims power roles to give them self an extra day or two in the game?

Who omgus'd me an ink so hard when we pushed him.

Who quietly parked his vote on tgal and disappeared from the thread.

Who is most likely scum D1?

Town please just trust me on this one.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”