sad1492
Goon
sad1492
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by sad1492 »

@KuroiXHF Oops.
VOTE: Karnos I'm still amazed you could pull off so big a bw at the beginning of the game without pre-coordination.
sad1492
sad1492
Goon
sad1492
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by sad1492 »

IMO it is likely that everyone trying to claim scum actually is scum. As town I see little to no reason why I would pull off such gambit.
sad1492
sad1492
Goon
sad1492
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:34 am

Post by sad1492 »

In post 39, Almost50 wrote:
In post 38, sad1492 wrote:IMO it is likely that everyone trying to claim scum actually is scum. As town I see little to no reason why I would pull off such gambit.
yet you are voting a third person who did not claim scum!! :?
Well but I explained why I vote for Karnos, right? Beside, this is the first time I played this setup. I do not know if claiming scum is indeed beneficial for town (ergo I say IMO there's no point), but there might as well be.
In other word, I'm being confused as fuck of how this setup works; before playing here my origin was Epicmafia.com, where practivally every setup have a *best-town sided strategy*
sad1492
sad1492
Goon
sad1492
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:56 am

Post by sad1492 »

In post 59, Smithereens wrote:
In post 53, sad1492 wrote:
In post 39, Almost50 wrote:
In post 38, sad1492 wrote:IMO it is likely that everyone trying to claim scum actually is scum. As town I see little to no reason why I would pull off such gambit.
yet you are voting a third person who did not claim scum!! :?
Well but I explained why I vote for Karnos, right? Beside, this is the first time I played this setup. I do not know if claiming scum is indeed beneficial for town (ergo I say IMO there's no point), but there might as well be.
In other word, I'm being confused as fuck of how this setup works; before playing here my origin was Epicmafia.com, where practivally every setup have a *best-town sided strategy*
Correct me if I'm wrong, your reason for voting Karnos was the suspicion that he organised the bandwagon? And you're saying that this vote is serious and ergo your reasons are sufficient...?
I don't quite follow you here... yes, I vote Karnos because perhaps he organised the bw, but about how legitimate (or sufficient) my reason is differs from people to people. To me, after all this is still just the beginning of the game so I shall cling to every smallest bit of information available.
Do you find my vote at anywhere unconstructive?

Return to “Completed Open Games”