Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Dierfire »

VOTE COUNT 2.04

Masquerade (4): BBmolla, Egg, Hoopla, Elyse
cmitc1 (2): Grendel, BlankFace
Egg (1): Masquerade
Elyse (1): Killthestory

No Vote (2): cmitc1, Seraphim

With 10 players living, a lynch requires 6/10 votes.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-07-24 00:00:00)

NOTES

Seraphim replaces Wake88. Welcome!
Prodding BBmolla
Last edited by Dierfire on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by BBmolla »

lynch masquerade
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
cmitc1
cmitc1
Townie
cmitc1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by cmitc1 »

VOTE: masquerade
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 918, Hoopla wrote:Since D1, my solid town read on cmitc1 has evaporated somewhat. After seeing more of his play he really just seems like a placid, uninterested newbie, and I don't think you can deduce his alignment from classical tells you'd use on most other players. There is just no purpose and motivation in his play and I think it's just the way he is.

He should only be lynched if there are no other attractive options. Hopefully we can PoE the game around him, so his alignment becomes obvious that way.
I think you're being too lenient. Cmitc1 is new to this site, BUT he does have off site experience. So he knows how the game works.

I'm positive he is scum here.
cmitc1 wrote:
In post 917, Grendel wrote: He has yet to give me any examples that show me why my set created bad discussion, or even why its scummy. Yeah, he never answered why he thought it was scummy he just said it made bad discussion. So unless he is asserting that scum are the only ones who are crap posting then he only half answered my question. If he can even explain how peoples Reponses to the set were crap post-y.
I did not find any :shifty:
Exactly. You were blindly cashing in on popular opinion. That's scummy.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by Grendel »

Cmitc1 has put Mask at L-1.

(I guess that's OB, but accidental hammers are bleeh)
cmitc1
cmitc1
Townie
cmitc1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by cmitc1 »

/unvote

Leaving it at 2l would probably be better
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Grendel »

Why is that?

I didn't say it was bad to put somebody at L-1, I just pointed out it had been done so there wouldn't be an accidental hammer.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by Seraphim »

So shit is solidly fucked this game, given that most of the posting yesterday was focused around players who aren't even the game anymore.

Vote: BlankFace

BlankFace is conspicuously non-confrontational given his confrontational posting style. I don't remember who posted this but BF spends a lot of time and emotional energy trying to defuse the Robb bullshit. A typically worthy endeavor, but there's no other pushes, especially when despite all the shit that went down there is a lot of other content, a lot of other players to look into and push. I think Grendel is misguided town, but BlankFace is trying to cash in on a player who will be an easy lynch regardless of alignment.

I am totally shocked that a Masq wagon didn't materialize yesterday and the fact that it's happening today makes me uneasy.

Hoopla, you are one of the few things keeping this game together. Can you explain a little more why you think D1 gives us Blanktown and Masqscum rather than vice versa?
cmitc1, if you could vig shot one player in the game without a claim, who would it be and why?
Grendel, identify for me one thing or post in particular that you don't think town would do that cmitc1 has done or posted.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Oh also I forgot this earlier but I don't think Masq should claim.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 932, Seraphim wrote:Hoopla, you are one of the few things keeping this game together. Can you explain a little more why you think D1 gives us Blanktown and Masqscum rather than vice versa?
It's not out of the question that Blank could be scum, but it seems like it'd be harder to establish a wagon duel D1 with scum in it so easily, particularly if Masq is town. I imagine scum would be throwing Masq's hat into the ring too or at least stalling the Blank push/not allowing a Vedith vs. Blank duel to occur in the first place.

Why is the fact the Masq wagon happening today as opposed to yesterday concerning to you? It seems like the tide is turning in a pretty natural way post-D1 flips. The composition of this wagon looks town fueled, with perhaps one person suspecting Masq is in trouble and bussing early -- Egg most likely, as I'm reading Elyse as townish and BBmolla too. Although, I'd really like molla to do more this game, rather than coast on the defense I've given him so far.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Seraphim »

In post 934, Hoopla wrote:
In post 932, Seraphim wrote:Hoopla, you are one of the few things keeping this game together. Can you explain a little more why you think D1 gives us Blanktown and Masqscum rather than vice versa?
It's not out of the question that Blank could be scum, but it seems like it'd be harder to establish a wagon duel D1 with scum in it so easily, particularly if Masq is town. I imagine scum would be throwing Masq's hat into the ring too or at least stalling the Blank push/not allowing a Vedith vs. Blank duel to occur in the first place.

Why is the fact the Masq wagon happening today as opposed to yesterday concerning to you? It seems like the tide is turning in a pretty natural way post-D1 flips. The composition of this wagon looks town fueled, with perhaps one person suspecting Masq is in trouble and bussing early -- Egg most likely, as I'm reading Elyse as townish and BBmolla too. Although, I'd really like molla to do more this game, rather than coast on the defense I've given him so far.
When I was reading and didn't know who was getting lynched, Vedith looked pretty much like a sure thing. Blankface never got any traction. I feel like there was never any serious competition to that wagon. And now folks have moved right onto Masq without any sort of countervailing sentiment. That feels like bussing/railroading to me. Maybe concerning is the wrong word, I just think it feels too easy especially after yesterday. Masq might just be bad town, Blank looks like classic scum coasting. I recognize it because when I used to play it was how my scum game would typically look.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Also, jury's still out between you, Egg, and Elyse on who is scum on that wagon.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Killthestory »

I'm the people's champion, and I investigated Elyse. They're scum.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Sera, if Blankface is scum, who are his partners? Were they on the Vedith wagon? Who are likely candidates?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 937, Killthestory wrote:I'm the people's champion, and I investigated Elyse. They're scum.
is this legit?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Elyse »

No it's not.

I'm willing to 1v1 him if he says it is though.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Masquerade »

If that claim had come from anybody else I would have been more inclined to take it seriously..

Kts why claim when you did?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Killthestory »

V/LA to the 20th

I expect Elyse to be lynched when I get back
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:19 am

Post by BBmolla »

KtS confirm you're claiming a guilty or I'm ignoring it
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Hoopla »

In post 943, BBmolla wrote:KtS confirm you're claiming a guilty or I'm ignoring it
of course he isn't. he's just bored and doesn't want to read the game.

does this even need to be said?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Egg »

Grendel, how surprised would you be to see cmit flip town?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by BlankFace »

In post 944, Hoopla wrote:
In post 943, BBmolla wrote:KtS confirm you're claiming a guilty or I'm ignoring it
of course he isn't. he's just bored and doesn't want to read the game.

does this even need to be said?
I'd like to know why he gets a free pass for it.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Elyse »

I'd like to know why you've still failed to contribute anything meaningful besides your reads posts at the end of the day when you were about to be lynched
cmitc1
cmitc1
Townie
cmitc1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by cmitc1 »

In post 931, Grendel wrote:Why is that?

I didn't say it was bad to put somebody at L-1, I just pointed out it had been done so there wouldn't be an accidental hammer.
Better safe tHan sorry.

Seraphim wrote:So shit is solidly fucked this game, given that most of the posting yesterday was focused around players who aren't even the game anymore.

Vote: BlankFace

BlankFace is conspicuously non-confrontational given his confrontational posting style. I don't remember who posted this but BF spends a lot of time and emotional energy trying to defuse the Robb bullshit. A typically worthy endeavor, but there's no other pushes, especially when despite all the shit that went down there is a lot of other content, a lot of other players to look into and push. I think Grendel is misguided town, but BlankFace is trying to cash in on a player who will be an easy lynch regardless of alignment.

I am totally shocked that a Masq wagon didn't materialize yesterday and the fact that it's happening today makes me uneasy.

Hoopla, you are one of the few things keeping this game together. Can you explain a little more why you think D1 gives us Blanktown and Masqscum rather than vice versa?
cmitc1, if you could vig shot one player in the game without a claim, who would it be and why?
Grendel, identify for me one thing or post in particular that you don't think town would do that cmitc1 has done or posted.
I will get to that question tomorrow, it has been a long day.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Dierfire »

Bump

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”