MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

It show's as just 1 vote so if me and 1 other person voted a omnic here it would be (person) Me-lynch
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1351, MariaR wrote:It show's as just 1 vote so if me and 1 other person voted a omnic here it would be (person) Me-lynch
Okay, can we try something out?

VOTE: Engineer
Can you vote here too?

If what you say is true, there will be a scum Omnic in the game 100%
@Serra - Please vote here as well. If Engineer is an Omnic they will be lynched, if not, it's L1 and we can just unvote.
@Everyone else do not vote here

@Serra - The reason I think Tracer is town here is because unless she's a Judas, the only reason she could been scum night 1 is if Wake was. Wake was town.
Also, what Maria is doing is something that she does as scum every game. I will provide links when I get a chance.

@Shadow - Why turret Serra?
I claim scum \o/
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:08 pm

Post by serrapaladin »

VOTE: engineer
Wandering but not lost
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1352, Vedith wrote:@Shadow - Why turret Serra?
It's a night action, you had town cleared everyone else.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1354, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 1352, Vedith wrote:@Shadow - Why turret Serra?
It's a night action, you had town cleared everyone else.
Fair enough.
The fact that you can deploy a turret makes me highly doubt that you can also re direct/kill.
And the turret fits in with a hatred theme helping you with the voting.

Everything is pointing to Maria still, and as said before, she self votes every game as scum and people never seem to scum read her for it.
If her vote doesn't hammer Engineer (and we can even check this on other players that aren't Shadow if needed) this is the lynch for today imo.
With her claim, if it's true there will be a scum omnic which neither Podo or Fox were, right?

I'm assuming Von is having a lot of issues atm.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:40 am

Post by Vedith »

@Maria - Name of your character?
Sorry if you posted this already.
I claim scum \o/
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:00 am

Post by RachMarie »

I will check on things and see what is up with the main mod apologies for not paying more attention here but I was brought on temp back up for when he was v/la
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:11 am

Post by RachMarie »

VC:

serrapaladin
(1) - turret

Engineer
(2) Vedith, serrapaladin

OP has been updated with all the more recent deaths added, please bear with me as I try to catch up on modly duties in this game.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:06 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm zarya!
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:08 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Engineer

Allow me to talk with my self voting thing incase this hammers
I do self vote a ton when I am scum but I also do it as town when I'm very upset I'd like to think It's NAI for me to be quite honest but we can talk on that post game
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Vedith »

Bastion
Tekhartha Zenyatta ~ Genji
Tekhartha Mondatta
Hal-Fred Glitchbot
Okoro

These are the known Omnics according to Overwatch lore.
Can anyone claim any of the 4 remaining names?

If the game isn't over now Maria, I strongly think you are scum.
I've just looked over Foxbird and Podo (and DrPepper) so I'm just doing a post here.
I claim scum \o/
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:35 am

Post by RachMarie »

VC:

serrapaladin
(1) - turret

Engineer
(3) Vedith, serrapaladin. MariaR
L-1

With 6 it is 4 to lynch

Sorry all miscounted will fix the OP on that

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Vedith »

UNVOTE: Engineer

Okay, so that stops Engineer being an Omnic.
I claim scum \o/
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:14 am

Post by MariaR »

UNVOTE:
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:15 am

Post by MariaR »

Can we test everyone and if nothing happens I will take the lynch with open arms?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:15 am

Post by MariaR »

Bastion is prob the last scum due to overwatch being the people themselves
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:27 am

Post by MariaR »

Bastion is "hated" in the overwatch community that could be something but this is me just brainstorming
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Vedith »

Spoiler: DrPepper vs Shadow
In post 327, DoctorPepper wrote:Either Torbjorn or Symmetra. Im basing this on flavor, but in the game these are the only characters who have turrets who attack for you. Thus they could be double voting this way. In this case, I am assuming (by flavor) that the person voting me is town
So in early days, he thinks that the turret owner is town.
In post 451, DoctorPepper wrote:Torbjorn and Symmetra have no connections to the bad guys in the flavor. Even if theg can fakeclaim, you cant fakeclaim them now that they actually used the ability. I think the turret is no qiestion, town
Set on turret being from town. His explanation is perfectly reasonable.
In post 803, DoctorPepper wrote:VOTE: Shadow
Votes Shadow
In post 816, DoctorPepper wrote:So you accuse me of OMGUS and are now committing OMGUS :>
In post 817, DoctorPepper wrote:Hi, can anyone counterclaim ownership of the turret
Once Shadow claims to have the turret, he doesn't unvote, even though he's certain it's town.
In post 880, Xkfyu wrote:DP, why are you still voting Shadow, despite the fact that you are sure that the turret is town?
Questioned to why voting Shadow still
In post 882, DoctorPepper wrote:VOTE: Random
THEN
changes his vote
In post 883, DoctorPepper wrote:He's scummy. That said, role spec indicates he is town.
With this as a follow up. If he really thought he was town for the turret, he would have unvote at claim.

Spoiler: Foxbird
In post 205, Foxbird wrote:{
DGB
Genji
podoboq
}
{
Vedith
}
{
randomidget
Shadow
}
{
inte
Peter
}
{DoctorPepper, Engineer}

{
Tracer
??}
Here DrPepper and Engineer are top scum reads
In post 478, Foxbird wrote:Hated scum seems excessive in a game with such a swingy traitor, though?
Tries to divert the DrPepper lynch
In post 568, Foxbird wrote:Done with my quick ISO dive.

VOTE: Vedith
Suddenly votes me, after ignoring the Engineer and DrPepper votes.
In post 811, Foxbird wrote:I actually agree with this. Not sure if that's good or bad..
Also I wasn't actually aware that the deadline was this close (to be honest, I forgot there was a deadline at all, with it not being in the VCs), so I will get the heck off this vanity wagon.

VOTE: Shadow

L-2.

I still want Vedith tomorrow though. Or Engineer.
Votes away from DrPepper on Shadow, and prepares me and Engineer as both scum.
This is an odd change without reason for Foxbird to stop scum reading DrPepper.
In post 1070, Foxbird wrote:Anyway just do me a favour and lynch serra after me.
Pushing for a Serra lynch here

Spoiler: Podo hard, hard defending DrPepper day 2
In post 173, podoboq wrote:VOTE: DoctorPepper
Votes DrPepper, no actual threat
After that, no mention of DrPepper (apart from lore side) until the next part.
In post 532, podoboq wrote:VOTE: randommidget

His wagon on DoctorPepper seems bad to me. His argument for starting it is "If this flips scum then there was scum on the Tracer counterwagon." But do you have an actual reason to scumread DoctorPepper, or are just assuming that Tracer is a counterwagon, despite her insistence that she's lynched for mechanical reasons? It feels like his reason to wagon DoctorPepper is to lynch him, and gain information about the Tracer wagon, but that seems like a piss poor train of thought.
He then defends DrPepper, which continues through out the day with this.
In post 541, podoboq wrote:I'm not saying DoctorPepper isn't scum, I'm saying I wanted you to justify why YOU think he's scum, because it seemed like you were starting his wagon for bad reasons. So can you please explain where he's faking a scumread on someone, or should I just go ISO him myself to see if I agree with you?
In post 542, podoboq wrote:OK, I looked for it. I don't have any problems with this vote from him. He's saying the same thing you are, "I'm voting this person because it seems they created a fake reason to scumread someone." I don't think I agree with DoctorPepper (I don't really have a problem with Shadowstep's suspicion), but I don't think that read of his comes from a scummy place.
In post 643, podoboq wrote:This is very interesting. While I don't think that role is necessarily town aligned, I read his full claim as pretty townie.

DrPep, did you read my accusation of randommidget?
In post 715, podoboq wrote:Because these are very bad.
In post 717, podoboq wrote:"Fabricating reasons to scumread people" could be said about basically everyone in that chain.

Shadow says Springlullaby is trying to look busy.
DoctorPepper says Shadowstep is fabricating a reason to scumread Springlullaby over trying to look busy.
randommidget thinks DoctorPepper is fabricating a reason to scumread Shadowstep over fabricating a reason to scumread Springlullaby over trying to look busy.

Are you seeing the problem with this chain? It's complete nonsense.
In post 720, podoboq wrote:As far as I'm concerned, this is a flagrant misrep.
In post 722, podoboq wrote:random's post 436 is individually scummy, but his other stated reason for voting DoctorPepper is just completely off the wall bullshit. He's misrepping DoctorPepper. That's different than just fake scumhunting.
In post 725, podoboq wrote:I'm voting random because his reason to vote DoctorPepper is to confirm Tracer (which is garbage for a hundred reasons) and because he believes DoctorPepper was inconsistent when he clearly wasn't. If he wanted to say "I think DoctorPepper's vote on shadowstep is bad, and I'm scumreading him because of that," I can look past that, but his logic is "DoctorPepper gave a reason, then gave a different reason when questioned," which is just untrue.
In post 752, podoboq wrote:{
Wake88
} - Basically confirmed town based on the replace out
{DoctorPepper,
Xkfyu
} Pretty town
{
Tracer
Foxbird
genji
serrapaladin
} - Slight town lean
{
Vedith
Shadow_Step
, The Engineer} - A little bit scummy
{
randomidget
} - Very scummy

{Wake88} - Basically confirmed town based on the replace out{DoctorPepper, Xkfyu} Pretty town{Tracer, Foxbird, genji, serrapaladin} - Slight town lean{Vedith, Shadow_Step, The Engineer} - A little bit scummy{randomidget} - Very scummy
In post 826, podoboq wrote:We have two days left. You've been a moderate scum read for a while now. I'm settling for you, because it looks like the alternative is lynching DoctorPepper, who is town.
In post 834, podoboq wrote:Your read on Pepper is shitty and omgus.
In post 835, podoboq wrote:Also, randomidget wants to lynch DoctorPepper, and randomidget is scum, so.....
In post 884, podoboq wrote:His reason to vote DrPepper is shitty. I called it out as a misrep, and he's since kind of abandoned the thread.
In post 884, podoboq wrote:He's still voting DP, with terrible reasons:
In post 884, podoboq wrote:There's a lot more in my iso on him. Please read it if you aren't convinced that his behavior is scummy.
In post 899, podoboq wrote:I agree with this.
In post 901, podoboq wrote:I've gotten this angry as town when town was lynching me for no reason.

This doesn't look like cornered scum. The reasons for scumreading DoctorPepper are pretty trash.
In post 909, podoboq wrote:I feel like my reasons for scumreading random are pretty obvious, and I'm surprised my townies aren't picking up on it. His reasons for scumreading DoctorPepper are 1) A misrep, 2) Because Tracer was a supposed counterwagon, and 3) Not backed up and supported by him when questioned.
You get the idea here.

Spoiler: DrPepper ISO
Not much - Just him talking about himself and how scummy Shadow is... It's basically all that.

Spoiler: Votes betweenFoxbird, DrPepper and Podo
In post 173, podoboq wrote:VOTE: DoctorPepper

Spoiler: Why Vedith is town
In post 752, podoboq wrote:{Vedith, Shadow_Step, The Engineer} - A little bit scummy
Only 1 post on me all game before this and he's calling me town.
In post 958, podoboq wrote:Why are we derailing an actual wagon for Vedith's bullshit counter wagon?
In post 975, podoboq wrote:I know your flavor, which is not necessarily alignment indicative, and I know who you visited, which is incredibly fucking suspicious.

I'm not saying any more about my role before the night. We can air it out some more tomorrow.
In post 1017, podoboq wrote:Hey Vedith, we should talk. Do you believe that I'm actually a tracker, or should I claim who you visited n1 to prove it to you?

I have absolutely no idea how you get any conclusion on random based on who you visited, so I'd like to hear you explain your townread on random. If it was just a read, then whatever, but you implied that it came from moderator confirmed information, and I don't think it's possible for you to have had that.

Also, I did ISO you. I see nothing explaining why random is "100% town" to you. Is there a crumb I missed, because I'm historically bad with crumbs.
In post 1020, podoboq wrote:Honestly, I think how you handled random is also pretty scummy. I need some kind of understanding of why you softclaimed a cop inno (or equivalent) on random. It looks like it could have been scum going for towncred on a flip they know will be town.
In post 1022, podoboq wrote:...no? All of he information I have is pointing to you making up your read on random. The only reason I'm considering that I'm missing something is that aside from random, I've thought your play is pretty town. The random shit isn't.
In post 568, Foxbird wrote:Done with my quick ISO dive.

VOTE: Vedith

I'm up for this.
In post 587, Foxbird wrote:Vedith's recent ISO is prodging for a bit and then making random unprovoked condescending comments and then bragging on how we can vote him and lining up two other lynches after his own flip.

Since my vote wasn't anywhere anyway that seemed scummy enough to throw it on there.
In post 727, Foxbird wrote:So why did the Vedith wagon not gain any traction? If someone's got a townread on him, I'd like to hear it.
In post 811, Foxbird wrote:I still want Vedith tomorrow though. Or Engineer.
In post 1028, Foxbird wrote:I'm Genji.

And Vedith is probably town so I need to reevaluate my reads.
Whoever the dayvig is, don't out yourself.
In post 1034, Foxbird wrote:I am town, and you are conftown to me if you're actually Hanzo.
In post 1039, Foxbird wrote:If my role didn't imply you being town I'd think you'd be a lyncher at this point.
But before we "no u" until the sun comes up: What do you think of Wake's claim?
In post 926, DoctorPepper wrote:I think you still have to consider the situation that led to this. Not my proudest moment and one that I prefer be buried. But the fact im using a game where I did this, because the exact same thing is happening here, must at least give you guys an idea of why I think people like Vedith are scum. I've been in this situation in the past and it sucks.
In post 936, DoctorPepper wrote:Oh now you engage me.
Fine I'll bite.

He misrepped my case on Shadow as fake making up reasons to call someone scum and I covered that pretty extensively on why I think that was scummy.

But okay, keep faking contribution.
In post 628, Vedith wrote:UNVOTE: Serrapaladin
VOTE: DrPepper

The fact that this is the towniest wagon going.

L1 and all that Jazz.
In post 786, Vedith wrote:It's just stalled because scum won't let us lynch DrPepper.
In post 902, Vedith wrote:And this is scum goons coming to his rescue.
In post 904, Vedith wrote:The reasons for scum reading Random are pretty trash, I don't see you defend that though.
In post 905, Vedith wrote:No, we are just spot on with the scum read.
In post 911, Vedith wrote:Exactly why. Fox is also scum!
Random is town 100%
In post 914, Vedith wrote:I didn't read it.
So get your vote on me as I just scum claimed, right?
In post 933, Vedith wrote:Okay, you're right.
Why is Random scum? In your opinion, of course.
In post 944, Vedith wrote:I'm not faking content, neither have I said that I am giving content.
I know what I know already, I know that Random has no chance of flipping scum. I know that you have a good chance, and you are actually angry because you are getting called out for it.
I know that Serra will be resolved tomorrow.
I know that I won't be lynched.

You just sit there shouting that no one is listening to you, when I give you the chance, you don't want to discuss it.

My point is made here.
In post 949, Vedith wrote:Because I'm that damn good.

Now, lets continue, what else do you have on him for him being scum?
I mean, your reasoning seems a little weak so far, I'm sure you have more.
In post 869, Vedith wrote:VOTE: Fox
In post 911, Vedith wrote:Exactly why. Fox is also scum!
Random is town 100%
In post 954, Vedith wrote:That's what I'm talking about!
In post 957, Vedith wrote:Awww come on, don't be like that, just vote Fox with us!
In post 961, Vedith wrote:@DP, if I call you town for the rest of the game, will you stay in and lynch Fox? :up:
In post 999, Vedith wrote:Going by what he said - He's not town.
So he's not playing bad, he's just scum.
In post 1019, Vedith wrote:Foxbird will be an acceptable lynch today.
In post 1021, Vedith wrote:I'm not giving information to this out. See it as you will.
Next time, just try to listen to me.

VOTE: FoxBird
In post 1030, Vedith wrote:Then you're not town.

I'm Hanzo.
In post 1033, Vedith wrote:We are all claiming who we are, right?
You are not town.
In post 1035, Vedith wrote:I know I am confirmed town to you.
It says in our roles received... You are not town, but 3rd party instead.
In post 1061, Vedith wrote:Ok, so talk to me about my comment on reads etc.
Do you think Fox is town or scum with a re director power?
In post 1107, Vedith wrote:As stated, with a neutral having a day kill and Tracer possible for scum turning, we could easily be looking at 1 more scum
Fox is that scum.

Spoiler: Why shadow is town
In post 25, Shadow_step wrote:VOTE: Fox

omgus
In post 175, Shadow_step wrote:Yes, the fact that you're scum.

VOTE: Pepper
In post 269, Shadow_step wrote:Tracer today and Pepper tomorrow.
In post 442, Shadow_step wrote:VOTE: Pepper
In post 516, Shadow_step wrote:Pepper is my top scum read and JM very happy with that a lot being lynched.
In post 608, Shadow_step wrote:This was like six minutes, what exactly did you see in that time?
In post 622, Shadow_step wrote:DP is still my top scum read, but I'm having 2nd thoughts about their alignment.
Too scummy to be scum sort.
In post 669, Shadow_step wrote:Seriously, every time someone says that the double voter ability is scum. It pinges my scumdar, a scum double voter, and a hated player(me), do you understand how broken that is?
In post 703, Shadow_step wrote:VOTE: Fox

I'd like this
In post 812, Shadow_step wrote:This is a god awful vote.
First you didn't explain why I was a scum lean for you then you vote me for no reason.

Deadline being close is a bs reason, we still have two days I think.
In post 813, Shadow_step wrote:VOTE: podoboq

I'm torbjorn, the turret is me.
In post 1049, Shadow_step wrote:VOTE: fox

I wanted to lynch this yesterday :facepalm:
The rest to add was all scum wanting to vote Shadow

Spoiler: Why Serra is neutral
Because he day vigged scum and I got a confirm neutral on him

Spoiler: Why Tracer is town
Because Wake was town, so a hammer from town would have been impossible.
First night checked, so scum would have had to turn her before my check, and they would never have had re direct on her night 1, I got town night 1

Spoiler: Why is engineer town
In post 811, Foxbird wrote:I still want Vedith tomorrow though. Or Engineer.
In post 14, podoboq wrote:VOTE: The Engineer
He's not even from this game!
In post 752, podoboq wrote:{Vedith, Shadow_Step, The Engineer} - A little bit scummy
In post 610, DoctorPepper wrote:VOTE: The Engineer

The only content im seeing from this slot is 'Lynch DP' without anything else. Lets do this.
In post 803, DoctorPepper wrote:I'd also want an Engineer lynch
Not too much on Engineer, but it seems highly unlikely that he's scum here.

Sorry, I got a little slacked on the end there but I'm getting bugged to go play league.

VOTE: Maria
I claim scum \o/
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:22 am

Post by MariaR »

So we can't just do this test and if it doesn't work vote me? I don't see any harm in doing it so why can't we
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:25 am

Post by MariaR »

Who did you visit N2 Vedith
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1369, MariaR wrote:So we can't just do this test and if it doesn't work vote me? I don't see any harm in doing it so why can't we
You want to do it on Shadow, correct?
If he's scum he won't be hated anyway. So we decide to lynch him or not. I choose not.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1370, MariaR wrote:Who did you visit N2 Vedith
Foxbird, who directed me to Serra and I got Neutral.
I claim scum \o/
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:13 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1371, Vedith wrote:
In post 1369, MariaR wrote:So we can't just do this test and if it doesn't work vote me? I don't see any harm in doing it so why can't we
You want to do it on Shadow, correct?
If he's scum he won't be hated anyway. So we decide to lynch him or not. I choose not.
I wanted to test everyone mostly cause I don't see why not

and okay it doesn't effect anything then
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by serrapaladin »

I would be okay with trying to hammer everyone.
Wandering but not lost

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”