Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:59 pm

Post by Foxbird »

In post 484, Shiro wrote:
In post 477, Vedith wrote:So who's in our nation, Shiro?

Why I am very glad you asked.

First, it is I, Shiro, aspiring antivian crow that got dragged into the war for Thedas. Now I stand as a hero to protect not only antiva,my home, but the whole Thedas from the darkspawn that seek to corrupt and destroy everything they touch.

To my side stands a friendly beast with high intelligence, indeed I am talking about Foxbeebirdboy. We all knew of the boy with the bees and the legendary foxbird. Proud antivian citizen and legend of old but after a horrible fight with the dark spawn a corruption spread to the foxbird, noble boy of the bees used his powers to save it but there was a disruption, although the corruption was gone they fused into one. Now they too are here to save the world from the foul darkspawn.

Then we have the Bieber Justin himself, He from the foreign Kingdom of the United states found a mysterious portal to Thedas. He saw the beasts that were the darkspawn and decided to fight the evil with his music abd attitude to guide him.(His bro is there too but nobody cares.

High in the sky the fearsome dragon irabavp. One of the last living dragons, he made antiva his home and although most dragons are aggressive he became friends with the antivan people. Seeing their plight now with the darkspawn, he couldn't sit idle and decided to help in the war for Thedas.

And last, the mysterious Vedith, a masked crusader that appeared out of the shadows when Thedas needed him most. Nobody knows his true identity if it even exists. Some people claim he is the spirit of antiva itself materialised to save this city and infact the whole world.
Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:11 am

Post by Foxbird »

In post 488, Masquerade wrote:I wasn't lurking unless you can do that from a bed without looking at the thread.

I chose Orlais because I wanna use the PT for extra scumhunting (so day/night-chat) and because I thought Kingmaker would help me form reads but I just realized that I have no idea how it is going to work.

Shiro town, Dunn weaktown so far, Fbbb feels town to as well as Titus-hydra and probably some other people too but I just read up on 20 pages so I don't remember anymore.
What's the Dunn read based on?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”