Mini 1820 — Lazy Summer Mafia (Game Over)

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 897, rb wrote:I DIDN'T START THAT GAME KNOWING ABOUT OUTSIDE CHAT. I REALISED DURING.

STUPID. FUCKING. LYING. PIECE. OF. SHIT.
Yes, I believe that. I believe you found out about OC in the game in the message you left to cheese which I gave an image of. That is what my argument is, not that you knew about it the whole game.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by rb »

Yeah and your reason for scumreading me is?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by rb »

Some dumb shit that happened in that joke game? Rofl.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:50 pm

In post 901, rb wrote:Yeah and your reason for scumreading me is?
Given you were reading the chat and the game thread, you would know my experience and that you would know I am no longer the lynchbait you claim you say you think I am.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by rb »

Oh your post 465 cos u threw theory at me? Your theory is fucking shit dude. You ARE lynchbait, you're fucking terrible ROFL.

Yeah and you played like absolute shit that game too. In the game I modded you were shit too. A newbie had to replace you to get your slot out of being lynched.

You're fucking lynchbait every game you play and nothing you've ever said has made me think you're a remotely good player. You. Are. Trash. Stfu.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:54 pm

In post 902, rb wrote:Some dumb shit that happened in that joke game? Rofl.
That is not something that is contingent on my point.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by rb »

Literally a first time player took your slot and made it go from probable lynch to actually being listened to. I have ZERO reasons for thinking you're any better at the game. Why would I?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:55 pm

In post 904, rb wrote:Oh your post 465 cos u threw theory at me? Your theory is fucking shit dude. You ARE lynchbait, you're fucking terrible ROFL.

Yeah and you played like absolute shit that game too. In the game I modded you were shit too. A newbie had to replace you to get your slot out of being lynched.

You're fucking lynchbait every game you play and nothing you've ever said has made me think you're a remotely good player. You. Are. Trash. Stfu.
So? What is your point here? I am bad so that is why I am Scum? What point does this post serve other than attacking me as a person?

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by rb »

Yeah it is contigent on your point actually because you seem to think that you telling me some theory is meant to make me think you're good at the game or something, when I don't even think your theory is good and all examples of your gameplay are basically you being shit in at least 75% of your games.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by rb »

In post 907, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 904, rb wrote:Oh your post 465 cos u threw theory at me? Your theory is fucking shit dude. You ARE lynchbait, you're fucking terrible ROFL.

So? What is your point here? I am bad so that is why I am Scum? What point does this post serve other than attacking me as a person?
Because your scumread is that I'm not supposed to think you're lynchbait and it "gives you bad feelings" as per because you think I don't really think this. I'm explaining exactly why I really do think this.

And my scumread of you is because this is a fucking woeful case and you know it, but you'll sit back and be smug and act like me pointing out how woeful it is is just me doing AtE or some shit when no, your case literally is that awful and I have every reason to say you're lynchbait - because you are.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by rb »

Oh and you think scumslips are unreliable, but AtE is such a great scumhunting tool amirite?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by rb »

Go and discredit people for seeing scumslips while you run around saying you've found scum based on AtE. What a super player you are LQ, you're right, how could I ever think you were lynchbait??
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:04 pm

In post 908, rb wrote:Yeah it is contigent on your point actually because you seem to think that you telling me some theory is meant to make me think you're good at the game or something, when I don't even think your theory is good and all examples of your gameplay are basically you being shit in at least 75% of your games.
In post 909, rb wrote:
In post 907, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Because your scumread is that I'm not supposed to think you're lynchbait and it "gives you bad feelings" as per because you think I don't really think this. I'm explaining exactly why I really do think this.

And my scumread of you is because this is a fucking woeful case and you know it, but you'll sit back and be smug and act like me pointing out how woeful it is is just me doing AtE or some shit when no, your case literally is that awful and I have every reason to say you're lynchbait - because you are.
Well then your wrong because I am not the lynch bait that you claim I am.

p-edit: You are an asshole. I see no other explanation besides this. I have not directed one single ad hom your way and that is pretty much all you have done at me for like 10 straight pages. Grow Up.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by rb »

So now that all the reasons for your scumread are obviously false, you gonna keep your vote? :)

Ofc you are, scumbucket.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 867, rb wrote:You can't seriously expect me to sit here and get lied about and then accept that the player who is knowingly lying about me, then sitting back taking shots at my reactions, is a town slot.
I Did with Slandaar and maneul, just because It got exhausting and unproductive to argue my point so I just dropped it because fuck it..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Wouldn't him being terrible actually decrease your read-certainty because it's more realistic he'd use bad logic as town? Can you eli5 whats making the difference from LQ badscum to badtown?

I don't know the context enough to know if your reaction is actually reasonable or overblown here but if you can, instead of talking AT him (which realistically is futile if he is scum) summarise why he's scum instead of town misusing meta?
deranged and incoherent
?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by rb »

Yeah well Slandaar is probably scum and Manuel's votes make me cry. Kill LQ with me and then we can kill them.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:18 pm

In post 913, rb wrote:So now that all the reasons for your scumread are obviously false, you gonna keep your vote? :)

Ofc you are, scumbucket.
Your overblown reaction makes me think you are butt hurt Scum.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by rb »

Because Rask, he's not just misusing meta or misreading, he isn't even TRYING to get it right. He might be bad every game but he at least tries as town.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by rb »

In post 917, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 913, rb wrote:So now that all the reasons for your scumread are obviously false, you gonna keep your vote? :)

Ofc you are, scumbucket.
Your overblown reaction makes me think you are butt hurt Scum.
Hahahahahaha so fucking stupid, regardless of alignment.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 867, rb wrote:You can't seriously expect me to sit here and get lied about and then accept that the player who is knowingly lying about me, then sitting back taking shots at my reactions, is a town slot.
In post 915, Raskolnikov wrote:Wouldn't him being terrible actually decrease your read-certainty because it's more realistic he'd use bad logic as town? Can you eli5 whats making the difference from LQ badscum to badtown?

I don't know the context enough to know if your reaction is actually reasonable or overblown here but if you can, instead of talking AT him (which realistically is futile if he is scum) summarise why he's scum instead of town misusing meta?
Was just thinking this myself, like they both went in 110% really angry at each other and its SUPER hard for me to believe that scum does that, they just don't need to make such a reckless and fullthrottle commitment over a single vote, this just screams town V town to me which is pretty tragic and I think it also explains (other than people just not wanting to read it) why neither party wants to back down. Like scum normally doesn't react like this to a single vote, no one really reacts like this to a single vote and its because this is an engagement furled by emotion that I just feel that its just indicative of town V town. This also is why I starting townish reading Slandaar because he and me also got into this situation. however, I still feel manuel is scum he didn't have the soul in his vote when he put it out there was the emotions of a killer, to be poetic
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:25 pm

In post 918, rb wrote:Because Rask, he's not just misusing meta or misreading, he isn't even TRYING to get it right. He might be bad every game but he at least tries as town.
Is that a meta read you are giving there?

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by rb »

Yeah except mine is based on a dozen or so games watching you be shitty lynchbait, whereas yours is fucking terrible and based on like 8hrs played together.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by rb »

And again, you're just trying to throw more and more shade and doing nothing to actually sort alignments.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:29 pm

In post 922, rb wrote:Yeah except mine is based on a dozen or so games watching you be shitty lynchbait, whereas yours is fucking terrible and based on like 8hrs played together.
Well, then like, you don't have a problem with meta reads after putting up such a stink about me using them on you, which you did say at one point?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”