BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:56 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Saru/Chuck was mega obvious.

I don't know where you got that impression of me. You seemed to have it in that newbie as well.

I'm still convinced you're an alt and I'm pretty sure I know who you are now.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:57 am

Post by rb »

And actually I decided who was scum based on VC's/ISO's so it wasn't really much to do with my 'ego'.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:57 am

Yeah it was rb.

You wanted so desperately to be right that I was scum that you couldn't resist hammering me in LyLo. As bad as I played, you were equally as bad.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:58 am

Post by rb »

Lmao no, I'm not an alt. Unless the person you think I am lives in Melbourne, Australia - you'd be wrong.

But hey, you're probably trolling right now anyway.

I dunno if you know this but I actually wanted Chuck to be scum more since he was one of my scumreads on and off. It just made more sense you were scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:00 am

It made no sense that I was scum.

What are you smoking rb?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:01 am

Post by rb »

It makes no sense that you played the way you did as town either. Sit there throwing shade and making bad lynchpools, what a playah.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:03 am

I never said I was good so you can drop that shit. That's a poor assumption on your part.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:04 am

Post by rb »

Here's the thing BBT: you played like total shit for a town player and I don't give you a pass for playing like total shit because it's 'you' - you know why? That's just a crappy meta-read and your own signature pretty much explains why I wouldn't do that.

Like you're literally complaining I can't 'read you' when you say you deliberately play with your meta constantly to avoid being meta-readable, then you complain someone wasn't able to meta-read your excruciatingly shit play (literally banged my head against desk at one point because of some of the pants on head stupid things you said) as being your town game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:09 am

Nah. It has a lot more to do with how confident you thought you were with reading me in the newbie.

I told you it was mostly play-style/NAI stuff but you didn't believe. Now you know.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:30 am

Post by rb »

It's not play-style/NAI stuff though ;)
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:30 am

It really, and so very clearly, is.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:34 am

Post by rb »

Ahahaha, so you basically throw a game deliberately to 'prove a point'. Congratulations, you're such a great player.

If your play-style is to just throw one-liners, never explain things and just throw shade then you deserve to get lynched every time until you learn to not play like that. I have zero issues with lynching such players over and over because at the end of the day 9/10 people will actually adapt their play to not be one-dimensional and terrible. If people are going to throw games to 'prove a point' and not even try, I'm not going to be cut up about it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:47 am

You're making bad assumptions again.

You do this a lot.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Accountant »

yeah yeah, scum won
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Accountant »

BlueBloodedToffee has been lynched! They were a
Vanilla Townie
!

rb has been mercilessly ripped apart by Chuck!!!!! And he voted in his favor too! What a gosh-darned ingrate!!! He was a
Vanilla Townie
!

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Accountant »

Chuck has won! He was a
Mafia Goon
!

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Accountant »

rb, you literally called out the scum team Day 2, it's kind of sad seeing your derptunnel onto BBT :( I do understand why you did it though.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Accountant »

Despite the general derpery that went on at certain points(Jailkeeper protecting someone, then getting shot by vig was pretty funny) I was overall very impressed with the way that both sides handled this game. For this reason, I'm not giving an MVP award to anyone this game, since I think both teams worked together to accomplish their goals remarkably well despite the arguments that went on in both mafia AND game chat. Notable members of each side:

- House
You replaced into a slot who I thought had more or less scumclaimed by page 10(surprised only rb saw this) and it took a rolecop to kill you. That's genuinely amazing. Your bus on Chuck also helped win the game, although I understand there were some misgivings about it at the time ^_^

- Chuck
You were like some kind of karma houdini, dodging the noose time after time. You're also the kind of player I could never catch as scum. I really liked your performance this game.

- Saru
To be honest, I felt you were very lurky and that's why you got lynched! But the hentai you shared in the mafia chat was excellent quality!

- camn
What can I say? Replaces in and rolecops two scum, getting shot the night after replacement. You don't get better than that!

- rb
you had the best reads this game, and were good about pushing them. I think you started to fall behind late game due to laziness/confbias, which is a problem i have also. Still...
Just really coasty - I find Saru to be a good lynch, along with Gameplay/Chuck. That's my top3.
-rb, day 2

never forget

- titus
I already said this in the dead chat, but it must feel fucking awesome to be killed over the vig because your townbloc was too scary for scum to contemplate. I think someone even mentioned that scum didn't have a prayer if titus was allowed to live. Solid play!

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Accountant »

Scum chat will be SEALED and not released by unanimous agreement of all three scum members and the mod. Sorry for those who were hoping to see it!

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=68135 dead chat

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by House »

In post 2992, Accountant wrote:I think someone even mentioned that scum didn't have a prayer if titus was allowed to live.
That was probably me, lol.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by House »

Thanks for modding, Accountant!
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Accountant »

I suck at modding tbh, first time modding and it might not be for me

Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Saru »

Good job Chuck ma boi. You almost gave me a heart attack at one point there though.

rb: you did great considering the kind of town you were working with at the start. Major props to you. I really wasn't lurking on purpose or anything D1...I really was busy with college stuff. Subsequent days I lurked hard because I knew I could get away with it. You were the only person before the replacements to see right through it all, but your downfall was your inability to persuade other people. You just didn't have the charisma and probably let your anger get the best of you at times. I knew I could use your anger to my advtange...so I did...no hard feelings. <3 Overall though, you should be proud of your play and I really hope we're both town some point in the future. Or both scum for that matter. :D
In post 2952, rb wrote:I have to say that it's so sad we let Saru live so long. His ISO is just nauseous to read...
This was fucking hilarious. Could not stop laughing at this.

Accountant: Thanks for modding! You were a great mod despite some tardy openings. Loved the vote count on almost every page! Really helped!
Currently Playing:
N/A
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Thanks, but I really did jackshit other than state the obvious and mislynch my sibling. :(
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 2998, Titus wrote:Thanks, but I really did jackshit other than state the obvious and mislynch my sibling. :(
you overkilled her!! she was hammered and you voted her again just to hammer the nail into the wound

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”