Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1994, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1990, Titus wrote:
In post 1975, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1974, Heartache wrote:You could have waited for titus to take me up on my offer...
It's against site rules but yeah he doesn't care about following rules if he's town. Whatever
Oh fuck off with this salt. I 1000% care about game integrity. Report me for not being bullied. Do whatever or drop it. K thanks.
You're the shittiest player on this site. If you had actually pushed a jarjar lynch I could justify reporting you. Unfortunately you didn't so I can only blacklist you and report you for harassment if you join any games I'm in.

You'd be best to quit playing mafia all together. You flat out lied about jarjar and your refusal to consider him as town was horrible play form your part.
You'll find if you're ever conftown again that players not just kissing your ass and forcing you to justify yourself is actually good fucking play.

If you cannot handle that, you should stop playing. Eventually, I have faith you'll learn and deal with your issues though or not.

You can blacklist me and say you disagree with me. Others in this game flat out know you're just salty and I'm usually quite good. All people need to do is talk.

If you think you're above justifying yourself, all I can say is go deal with your anger issues and we can talk later. Door's open.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:40 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1997, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I just want to shoutout Tere by the way. I felt if she didn't sub out we would have won this game.
Probably.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1993, Tere wrote:Well done town!

IDK, Titus, I liked the mason play - I was noodling about Twoface being a cop in scum thread and then reread and was "ohhhh". They played strong town and tried to gamesolve. Having seen town masons throw the game in the past because "we're conftown and won't have to do anything lol" I thought their play was refreshing.

Props to Shannon for Day 3 play. Went from lynchbait to obvtowning once you got out of your funk <3

Props to Uzi for a good (first IIRC) scum game. Mostly caught by POE. Well done scumbuddy, there are cupcakes for you in the dead thread.

Thor, always a pleasure. Sorry you were townreading my slot for the replace. If you look in the scumboard you will see me having a dramatic fret to Clumsy about it.

Happy for scumtopic to be released.
Yeah Shannon deserves props as well. It was getting harder and harder to build a case on her as time went on.

Glad you were partner for a bit, it was a pleasure. :D
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1996, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1992, Titus wrote:
In post 1991, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1983, Heartache wrote:I think the d3 wagon going from shannon(I believe?) to my slot, to then eager when I replaced in, then titus and then finally malachite for the scum lynch was pure beauty.
Yeah Day 3 lasted forever.

MVP of the game definitely goes to Jar. He was the voice of reason a lot of the time.
You and I are not reading the same game.
Who do you think was MVP then? Definitely nobody who was lynched or night killed. Thor comes close because he was the first one to really scum read me and put the thought into others heads that I could be scum but he was never able to really push it until today really because he kept aruging with TwoFace. Shannon had the game solved when she used the VCA analysis but didn't really push like she should have. Heartache blindly town read me and didn't really consider that I could be faking my town play and almost gave me the game if he had convinced Jar to go with his plan.
Thor. He had a wrong read once but generally focused on preventing the town from avoiding distaster. He unified town much better. He would have gotten their faster if he trusted me on Eagle but he even tried to listen there. We almost compromised on Uzi first but Thor wouldn't move.
The guy who pushed saving scum day 2, never justified himself, and voted his townread. That's not good townplay.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1998, Heartache wrote:It's not her fault her replacement was bad. That's a low blow.
Oh I know, I'm not blaming the game on her replacing out. I just felt if she didn't have to, it was an easy win for scum.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:43 am

Post by TwoFace »

Titus, you couldn't even justify your own reads and you lied about mason partner. I was actually able to justify my read on my mason buddy and actually did do it even when it wasn't necessary.

Hands down I played better than you. Like it's not even close how much better I played.

You're a shitty troll. Good bye.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1997, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I just want to shoutout Tere by the way. I felt if she didn't sub out we would have won this game.
Awww <3 Trouble is I am really only getting spoons back now from my mission of DOOM Tm so my contribution would have been too minimal to save things I think. It was fairer to the gamestate and everyone to replace out. You might have gotten a scum titan. Them's the luck of the draw!
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Heartache
Heartache
Goon
Heartache
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Heartache »

In post 2004, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Oh I know, I'm not blaming the game on her replacing out. I just felt if she didn't have to, it was an easy win for scum.
Oh, my bad then. A little on edge, still, haha.
</3
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:45 am

Post by TwoFace »

Idk about an easy win
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1999, TwoFace wrote:Why kill eager?
Solely to manipulate Titus. I felt if I could successfully do that you guys would finally vote her based on her behavior this game. And it almost worked too but you hammered.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2005, TwoFace wrote:Titus, you couldn't even justify your own reads and you lied about mason partner. I was actually able to justify my read on my mason buddy and actually did do it even when it wasn't necessary.

Hands down I played better than you. Like it's not even close how much better I played.

You're a shitty troll. Good bye.
Yeah, the one time I lied about being a mason has no relevance to this game. I was forced to in order to comply with site rules. You know, that thing you accuse me of breaking because you cannot accept being questioned.

Agreeing with you is not a reason to townread. You couldn't do it. It's what you needed to do.

Troll? Really? You're claiming I'm a troll. Ha. At least that's laughable rather than an attack on my integrity. Good luck with the therapy other players will give you eventually.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2009, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Solely to manipulate Titus. I felt if I could successfully do that you guys would finally vote her based on her behavior this game. And it almost worked too but you hammered.
Manipulate me to do what?

*shrug* You weren't convincing me to do anything. I would have voted you if TwoFace or JarJar actually did townie things. I never scumread TwoFace despite him being an asshole. You weren't going to manipulate me and I don't know why you thought proving me right would get me to change course?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:46 am

Post by TwoFace »

No I'm talking about how you lied about my mason partner. You accused jar of things he didn't do.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:47 am

Post by TwoFace »

Jar and I did lots of townie things.

Titus did no townie things
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2012, TwoFace wrote:No I'm talking about how you lied about my mason partner. You accused jar of things he didn't do.
*shrug* You didn't read about him trying to wagon everyone but not_mafia only to hammer?

Ok, keep in that universe man.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Tere »

I am also very happy with the masses of WIFOM I managed to generate with my Hated wibble. I really didn't expect that to grow legs and run the way it did, lol.
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:49 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2014, Titus wrote:
In post 2012, TwoFace wrote:No I'm talking about how you lied about my mason partner. You accused jar of things he didn't do.
*shrug* You didn't read about him trying to wagon everyone but not_mafia only to hammer?

Even post game you keep lying. That never actually happened
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2015, Tere wrote:I am also very happy with the masses of WIFOM I managed to generate with my Hated wibble. I really didn't expect that to grow legs and run the way it did, lol.
It is the actual site policy hated gets lynched before lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2016, TwoFace wrote:

Yeah, that's the problem. You viewed everything JarJar did with rose colored glasses and hand waived reality away. Thus, you never did justify why you were townreading JarJar.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2011, Titus wrote:

*shrug* You weren't convincing me to do anything. I would have voted you if TwoFace or JarJar actually did townie things. I never scumread TwoFace despite him being an asshole. You weren't going to manipulate me and I don't know why you thought proving me right would get me to change course?
You clearly believed you were right despite being shown how you couldn't possibly be so I figured if I kill Snake, you'll continue to scum read Jar/Heartache, which you did.
Heartache
Heartache
Goon
Heartache
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Heartache »

In post 2015, Tere wrote:I am also very happy with the masses of WIFOM I managed to generate with my Hated wibble. I really didn't expect that to grow legs and run the way it did, lol.
Tere, I love your attitude being happy and appreciating things despite a loss, whereas me and some others are quite disgusted and angry with our win :lol:
You'll probably outlive us.
</3
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2019, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2011, Titus wrote:

You clearly believed you were right despite being shown how you couldn't possibly be so I figured if I kill Snake, you'll continue to scum read Jar/Heartache, which you did.
Umm, no. Today I didn't scumread TwoFace. TwoFace I just thought could be lying. Same as yesterday. You completely misunderstood my posts if you thought you could con me into believing there were more scum than possible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:54 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2018, Titus wrote:
In post 2016, TwoFace wrote:

Yeah, that's the problem. You viewed everything JarJar did with rose colored glasses and hand waived reality away. Thus, you never did justify why you were townreading JarJar.
Didn't have to justify why I'm town reading my mason partner. The fact you even asked me to proves your a shitty player
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2017, Titus wrote:
It is the actual site policy hated gets lynched before lylo.
Yes, I know, it's exactly why I went with it. Thor was the player I was most concerned about. Generate some WIFOM and have people realise that that's the default position. Free lynch if we managed to get that far (and we nearly did, shannon was at L-1 for a while).
Heartache
Heartache
Goon
Heartache
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Heartache »

Mod
, is there a dead/spectator thread?
</3

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”