Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8058 (isolation #600) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8056, Ankamius wrote:If anyone ever needed an example of scum making things up as they go, that post is literally THE example I would give for that.
I need thumbs up smilies.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8060 (isolation #601) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

....Almost50 you are trolling at this point. It is spam and cluttering the thread. I understand you want to have fun but please limit spam posts. Being lynched is surely against your wincon and posting that is NAI. I am trying to explain my reads and you begging to be voted every few posts does no service.

I have to drive home but will do a small check when I get home.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8063 (isolation #602) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

First paragraph not at all. What I think you should be doing is scumhunting and asking questions and interacting with the suggestions as to whether or not you disagree.

If you are a jester you are doing such a piss poor job no one would believe you.
If you are scum being lynched is against your wincon because it would mean a scum down. The exception to this is a planned bus. If you are planning to bus yourself though that is handled differently than campaigning for your own lynch.
If town for obvious reasons your lynch is against wincon, same if a cult exists.

There could be many roles yes. However a role is not what makes a player town. An alignment is.
I did not post "bad drama". That is the same thing Maxous said about "overly complicated" to try to get out of the lynch.

I agree that Town WAS imploding but now that it got Maxous after major resistance to a claimed not Town. It was apathetic.

Advocating for your own lynch to me is sickening.

And for the record I don't say it for you. I say it so people see what you are up to.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8070 (isolation #603) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8064, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8063, MathBlade wrote:If you are planning to bus yourself though that is handled differently than campaigning for your own lynch.
And mow you're telling me how to ply my own role (if I was scum) according to how you woud perceive to be good scum play, which is EXACTLY why you shouldn't assume you know how I should play ANY given role because if I followed your rules I'd be exposed 11 times out of 10.
In post 8063, MathBlade wrote:There could be many roles yes. However a role is not what makes a player town. An alignment is.
I know that, and I wasn't arguing I was Town. I was arguing that yo don't know my role, and thus you don't know what I'm doing nor to what purpose.

As for the Jester thing, if I'm playing it bad then I won't get lynched. Right? So now assume that I'm either Town or Scum and work on it from the same perspective. You can't have your cake and eat it too, you know. It's either I'm getting myself lynched (which -in your mind- is against my win condition), or I'm doing a piss poor job of advocating m,y own lynch in which case I'm doing a superb job NOT to get lynched. ONE pick, please. Thank you.

I am doing no such thing. I was demonstrating that your play is horrible.

Still want Not Chara over you because there is a reason you are doing this bullshit and smug about it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8071 (isolation #604) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8068, BigYoshiFan wrote:Going to school, but I'll answer MathBlade's question about A50.
I don't care if his flavor really is annoying dog, if his wincon is to win with town, he is to help us win, and he is not doing that.
Also, when I expressed my doubt for MathBlade, A50 seems opportunistic in buddying me and the post he did that in was just scummy over, try to appeal to my emotion rather than anything else. I will try to find it later. More on NC later, but I guess because I don't scumread them I TR it. I'm not afraid to make associations, I just don't think it'd be accurate to make one with the lack of information I have of NC.

Ugh if I didn't want Not Chara first I would vote you right now. This is the definition of scum faking reads. No one has perfect information except scum. That whole "not enough information" is shit. If you were Town you wouldn't say "oh well no associations" you would be asking questions trying to figure it out.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8072 (isolation #605) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8067, SirCakez wrote:
In post 8038, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8037, SirCakez wrote:
In post 8013, Not Chara wrote:
In post 8001, SirCakez wrote:If NC or BYF is scum I'm pretty sure the other is too
great. i'm scum. lynch Yoshi.
<.<

See now a problem I realize in retrospect with that statement is that I don't see NC/BYF fitting with A50/Narna/Gio.
It can't. That's why I am split between two different potential teams.

Who are your biggest town reads SirCakez? (Myself excluded) Also for shits and giggles please repeat for N4?
I really don't have many. Ank, you kind of, Accountant.
What do you mean repeat for N4?

Also where the hell has Giovanni gone?
During the day your reads aren't clear in your ISO.

What were your big townreads and scumreads during N4?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8073 (isolation #606) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am out til tomorrow except for hit and miss posts because I have D&D tonight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8107 (isolation #607) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8078, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8071, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8068, BigYoshiFan wrote:Going to school, but I'll answer MathBlade's question about A50.
I don't care if his flavor really is annoying dog, if his wincon is to win with town, he is to help us win, and he is not doing that.
Also, when I expressed my doubt for MathBlade, A50 seems opportunistic in buddying me and the post he did that in was just scummy over, try to appeal to my emotion rather than anything else. I will try to find it later. More on NC later, but I guess because I don't scumread them I TR it. I'm not afraid to make associations, I just don't think it'd be accurate to make one with the lack of information I have of NC.

Ugh if I didn't want Not Chara first I would vote you right now. This is the definition of scum faking reads.
No one has perfect information except scum.
That whole "not enough information" is shit. If you were Town you wouldn't say "oh well no associations" you would be asking questions trying to figure it out.
What are you saying?
Exactly what I said.
Scum know who the scum are. Scum know likely how many people got culted if any.
Waiting to form associations until people post theirs on the board is scummy as fuck because as scum you would know the above and try to manipulate it. It is obvious and sickening.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8109 (isolation #608) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8095, Not Chara wrote:
In post 8071, MathBlade wrote:Ugh if I didn't want Not Chara first I would vote you right now. This is the definition of scum faking reads. No one has perfect information except scum. That whole "not enough information" is shit. If you were Town you wouldn't say "oh well no associations" you would be asking questions trying to figure it out.
i do not understand you, if you're town. this is about as certain as one can get about a read, and you want 'me over Yoshi' because why? what reason? not that this reasoning makes any sense, either.

Yoshi: stop being reasonable regarding my lynch. it makes it difficult to scumread you.

on Almost: i don't know what he's doing at this point. i'm waiting for him to accuse someone on his lynch, and i
know
what strategy he's attempting to replicate here. i just don't know what the end goal is, and at this point can't vouch for his alignment either way.
Because while I am pretty damn sure Yoshi is scum I want people to put down reads on you. Ever since early game a scum feeling the group had on you magically disappeared and no one has been asking you questions since. I have asked Yoshi and A50 directly multiple times about it and they said nothing. Instead we get spam from A50 and an answer so wishy washy from Yoshi he should be trying to run for office.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8110 (isolation #609) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8108, Nahdia wrote:
In post 8107, MathBlade wrote:Scum know likely how many people got culted if any.
where are you getting this stuff, math.
Scum would know how many people at the start of the game are scum.
Scum would have a night PT to talk in.
Scum know how many are in said PT.
Scum would know if someone acted differently in said PT.
Scum would also know if numbers less than expected how many got culted if there is a cult with arithmetic.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8112 (isolation #610) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8111, Nahdia wrote:none of that leads to your conclusion.
Yes. It does. I went from a to b. B was the final conclusion which says that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8115 (isolation #611) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

(This is all supposing a cult is in play) This setup is likely balanced with 4-5 scum at the start of the game no cult. If scum is singleball and less then they can do math to figure out what numbers are needed to get to that point. If they are at that 4-5 level then more than likely they would try to keep Town alive. Considering the push on me at the start of the day from Yoshi and Yoshi being obv scum and Creeps obv town pushing it is likely a smaller scum pool and they are doing arithmetic.

Assuming a Not Chara+Yoshi+A50 team then 1-2 cult makes sense. Any scum team with more than 4 people would likely continue their barrage on me since I am throughly convinced scum can't kill me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8118 (isolation #612) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

As it should be.

Maxous was a liar pure and simple. It was a matter of getting people to vote him with the damning night actions. Right now I don't have that smoking gun. I have my gut. Therefore I demonstrate my thoughts and lay them out. My gut is not an airtight case. When I have one I will present it as such.

I am working on not tunneling and improving my play but in that instance it was worth it and right.

Again more thoughts on the dastardly trio should be posted. What are your thoughts?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8120 (isolation #613) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8119, Creeps20 wrote:So then let's have a little bit of plan time.

Let's give the hammer on Yoshi to ANK. Then ankle can kill Almost50. As a result we have two people we believe to be scum dead and the advantage.

If ank dosen't kill almost we kill him next turn.

Do we agree with this or not (Not counting Yoshi and almost)
I don't want to give a hammer to a person who didn't hammer conf scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8122 (isolation #614) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

Or it is a mislynch setup of Ank if he doesn't hit scum. I don't believe in leasing town PRs only scum ones. If he is scum his leash is no hammers. No reason to risk a townie life. When Ank acts Town and actually is on a scum wagon then he gets hammers. I townread him yes but it is definitely not to the point of trusting him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8124 (isolation #615) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

Roles aren't alignment indicative.

I don't give two shits about proving a role. I use what is already out there and then look for contradictions. If this game was nothing but VTs it is still Mafia. He was given ample time to hammer and made posts saying it was a trap and he wouldn't. He was defending Maxous until we flipped him. Town eventually came around and did it and Yoshi was because it was inevitable.

If he is Town he can prove he is by posting and interacting.

Furthermore this is a lot of words not about that trio. What are your reads on them?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8126 (isolation #616) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

....That is facts. Scum know who scum are. Scum try to win. You are trying to appear to attack me but actually aren't. Again...You don't talk to Not Chara or Almost50. Why?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8130 (isolation #617) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am not. Scum try to win. So do town. Scum win through manipulation. Town, such as myself, win by finding those people. Again nothing manipulative there.

Almost50+Not Chara thoughts on them?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8133 (isolation #618) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8131, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8130, MathBlade wrote:I am not. Scum try to win. So do town. Scum win through manipulation. Town, such as myself, win by finding those people. Again nothing manipulative there.

Almost50+Not Chara thoughts on them?
Nice attempt at switching to a different topic, one I've already answered.
No you didn't. You gave a wishy washy meh answer. Why aren't you sorting people?

Pedit: Almost50's post is a scum claim. You said you don't see any difference between the scum PT and this one and that requires you to have access TO said scum PT. Mind telling us who the other scums are? Oh and since you don't talk about Not Chara it's probably your buddy.

VOTE: Almost50
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8141 (isolation #619) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh if Maxous had flipped town I am sure I would have been ran up for it, mislynched, and then in their heads people wishing they could lynch me again.

I am assuming scum have brains with how many mislynches are in existence. Scum try to win. I am doing no more assuming than that.

The fact of the matter is Almost 50 scum claimed and Ank is probably never going to vote a day in his life. Until you do something townie you aren't getting hammers.
As far as I'm concerned this trio needs to release one of *NSYNC's older singles.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8142 (isolation #620) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If you don't sort people you be scums. That's not an assumption Yoshi. That's just logic.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8146 (isolation #621) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I need ice cream.

@Almost50 -- That is what you tried to say and failed. Reread it carefully.

I am not scum and you are trying to not lynch Almost50. This is sad. Icecream for me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8151 (isolation #622) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8149, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8146, MathBlade wrote:I need ice cream.

@Almost50 -- That is what you tried to say and failed. Reread it carefully.

I am not scum and you are trying to not lynch Almost50. This is sad. Icecream for me.
What's the point of this pity post? No one's voting you and you seem pretty damn confident in who scum is. This is fake.
Not pity. Frustration.

There is a point. I think I need multiple flavors...Maybe some vanilla, lemon, maybe strawberry. But just this once. I can't gain too much weight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8154 (isolation #623) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

More so that most of my town reads have quit playing the game and the ones that are here are so blatantly scum. It's that the more you post shit and the more nothing happens I realize that town apathy may happen. AGAIN.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8162 (isolation #624) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8157, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8132, Almost50 wrote:If Scum can tell the difference among themselves in their own PT, so should the Town in this very thread which I don't see any signs of it being the case.
Do we have any native English speaker who happen to be good in mathematics to try and interpret my talk to Mathblade, please? Clearly their is a huge gap in my communication with them, with both of us communicating in English when it's not the mother tongue of either of us. Oh, and in case you're wondering; Mathblade's original language only consists of dashes and dots (those are the capitals) or zeros and ones (the lower case). They may have developed some other symbols (such as Pi for 22/7 and Sigma for the sum of a given set of numbers) but even that is considered non-Orthodox to their prime tongue.

OK, let me try another way: Math; you and I are two parallel lines, thus we will never meet. Parts .. erm.. segments of us may also appear occasionally as opposite sides of a regular geometric shape such as a square, a rectangle or a diamond .. etc. So I'll quit trying to figure out how you operate because the vector sum of my efforts is always equal to zero.

Now -just out of curiosity- how many different solutions can you come up with on your own for the Matsumi Suzuki Magic Star quiz??
My native language is English. If I didn't have English as my native language it'd be binary. Pi is NOT 22/7. It is the number that makes the whole world go round and it sure as hell would not be unorthodox.

And as for the Matsumi Suzuki Magic Star Quiz...Depends on the amount of sides ....Do not get distracted by the math puzzle...Do not get distracted by the math puzzle.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8163 (isolation #625) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8161, BigYoshiFan wrote:Mind sharing?
For once you ask a good question.

@Ank -- Put a scum read. Put a dash after their name. Put why you think they are scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8172 (isolation #626) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It isn't faulty. Only scum are saying it is.

Cakez is town. No touchy the cakey.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8174 (isolation #627) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That post from A50 is bullshit. I have a perfect record this game of lynching scum and I don't plan on stopping.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8175 (isolation #628) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8173, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8170, Narna wrote:I don't want to lynch Yoshi either, but Math and Cakez sullied the a50 wagon. I don't believe a townie would follow that vote in good faith.

UNVOTE:

I'm tempted to vote Cakez, but I need to read what Shiro said about him when I have time.
YES YES YES!
Narna in my townreads too.
SirCakez in scumreads.
Is this good enough for you MathBlade?

No because you didn't say why. Because you can't because you are scum and you will not mislynch Cakey. Try somewhere else in Not Chara/Almost50/yourself.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8197 (isolation #629) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8180, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8172, MathBlade wrote:Cakez is town. No touchy the cakey.
Now THAT actually DOUBLES my suspicions about him.

If you're Town: Your reads are guaranteed to be TERRIBAD, so he's likely Scum.

If you're Scum; it sounds like you're trying to protect a scum buddy, so he IS scum.

Either way you slice it, Cakez is back to being a prime suspect of mine.
In post 8186, Almost50 wrote:So, myself, Yoshi and Chara are prepared to vote Cakez. Narna might, but still needs to reread stuff. That's 3.5 votes there. Assuming Ank wants to hammer (and then vig me tonight) that could be up to 5.

On the other hand, Cakez himself and Accountant (his scum buddy) are firmly against it, and so is Mathblade.

That's a total of 8 players. There are 5 more slots still alive in this game, and I would appreciate it if we knew what they thought of Cakez. Gio? Pine?? Um.. is Nahdia still alive somewhere?? PV will eventually show up, I know (based on my experience playing with him before), but what about Creeps (the most active of all 5 recently)? Any objections to a Cakez lynch, Creeps?
I object wholeheartedly to a Cakez lynch. Second of all how do you know all three of you are for the lynch?

Thirdly I pine for ice cream.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8199 (isolation #630) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And why would you guys all agree when some of you supposedly scumread each other. Doesntthat give you any pause?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8201 (isolation #631) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like I really need ice cream to cool down this awesome streak of scumfinding. If only someone would give it to me. *tonal change*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8202 (isolation #632) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8200, BigYoshiFan wrote:I don't scumread any of them. Ank is more of a null, but not a scumread.
I said the three of you. Where did Ank come into this?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8203 (isolation #633) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And why are you answering a question meant for Almost50?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8206 (isolation #634) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That is just shade though. Everyone is right and wrong at times. I just wonder why they are doing it NOW and not about the Maxous stuff hmmm?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8207 (isolation #635) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8205, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8203, MathBlade wrote:And why are you answering a question meant for Almost50?
Because I want to. Also, I didn't see "three", but I thought you were referring to Narna and Ank too.
Why would I refer to Narna and Ank when I was asking how A50 knew other people were prepared to vote Cakez?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8208 (isolation #636) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That is like so not even close to what I asked. LOL
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8210 (isolation #637) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8209, BigYoshiFan wrote:In my mind when I read it, it seemed like you were referring to all of them.
And you thought you could be in Almost50's head to answer the question because....

@Almost50 Still waiting on an answer
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8213 (isolation #638) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Expressing suspicion is not the same as prepared to vote. Yes I think you slipped. Again.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8214 (isolation #639) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Secondly if y'all are going to call me an idiot at least please use the right gender.

I am a them. Not he. Not a she. A them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8218 (isolation #640) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8215, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8199, MathBlade wrote:And why would you guys all agree when some of you supposedly scumread each other. Doesntthat give you any pause?
Exhibit #2
What is this an exhibit of? The three of each of you have expressed a scumread of some kind on Yoshi or Almost50 or Not Chara. Are you all saying now you magically all townread each other and are going to vote Cakez because pigs fly?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8225 (isolation #641) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8223, Accountant wrote:I'm pretty sure that scum is generating apathy by spamming. I propose we lynch everyone who generates above 15 posts a day.
No. horrible. High post amounts has never generated apathy in any of my games before. The apathy comes from the first mislynches.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8228 (isolation #642) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That game was bastard without being advertised. A better example is where I missed the mason claim as town. I do not talk about that game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8230 (isolation #643) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Who is he? @Yoshi
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8232 (isolation #644) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Meh I am calling it an early night. Scum will continue to shop for mislynches while that trio gets away with it repeatedly.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8233 (isolation #645) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And to clarify that trio=scum=NotChara/Yoshi/A50
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8240 (isolation #646) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8239, Ankamius wrote:
In post 8225, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8223, Accountant wrote:I'm pretty sure that scum is generating apathy by spamming. I propose we lynch everyone who generates above 15 posts a day.
No. horrible. High post amounts has never generated apathy in any of my games before. The apathy comes from the first mislynches.
Do you consistently have high post counts?

If so, then that's why you don't understand why it makes people apathetic.
Sure do and games don't fall to apathy because of it. None of my games have and this game was apathetic before I came in. The high post counts are a scape goat.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8243 (isolation #647) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... rt_order=d

I had more than 1/6th of the posts of the entire game and as a team we had more than 1000 posts in our scum PT, with one of our scum team vigged on day one. That game did not "lag" like this one. The apathy is because of mislynches and scum invented it this game. We need more posting in order to combat that. Not less.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8253 (isolation #648) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

Of course Yoshi wants me. I can't be killed so they push me.

Cakez is not getting lynched today. He is obv town. Again you three lynch shop me, Cakez, PeregrineV, and now it's back to Cakez. Just stop. Force bus and the world is a happier place with less scum around.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8256 (isolation #649) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8255, Nahdia wrote:since when is Cakez obvtown
Since today and I had access to the hood.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8258 (isolation #650) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8254, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8252, BigYoshiFan wrote:I'm fine with Cakez, but I would prefer MathBlade. I think a lot more can be read from the associations he's made with people if we knew his alignment.
I will not support a lynch on Math st this point. No associations can be deduced from their posts either. Town!Math is a random shooting revolver. If/when they flip Town you can never say "Oh! They were accusing X, so X is likely scum" nor can you say "Y agreed with Math a lot so Y must be Town too".

It's between Cakez and Accountant for me today. I'm not going to vote anyone else unless it was to stop Ank from getting a hammer, and I don't think I want to deny him that today either.
Ank shouldn't get hammers until he listens to concrete evidence. Anyone that doesn't lynch conf!scum for fear of trap is someone who is derp! town don't give them a gun, aiding and abetting scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8259 (isolation #651) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Or just flat out scum obviously phone cut off post.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8264 (isolation #652) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8262, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8258, MathBlade wrote:Ank shouldn't get hammers until he listens to concrete evidence. Anyone that doesn't lynch conf!scum for fear of trap is someone who is derp! town don't give them a gun, aiding and abetting scum.
Are you arguing for the sake of argument?? Ank expressed his will to shoot ME. You had already expressed a scum read on ME. I'm willing to give Ank the hammer under the assumption he will be shooting ME. Then you say you're against it??
I don't trust Ank to follow concrete evidence so it is immaterial who he says he would be shooting. I don't trust him. When he does something trustworthy he gains my trust.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8267 (isolation #653) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8265, Nahdia wrote:Well, if someone calls their shot, and then they shoot someone else, you lynch them.
Pedit: That.

N1 kill was strongman redirect or Nahdia lied.

Until Nahdia flips (which I Town read her so scum will have to shoot her) we probably won't know the answer.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8268 (isolation #654) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Everything else is explained if Maxous was ascetic and a roleblocker as described.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8269 (isolation #655) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That means until Ank is willing to listen to cops and other investigative roles here then I see no reason he should has hammers.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8270 (isolation #656) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I gotta go to a friend's and won't be back til late but no touchy the Cakey.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8297 (isolation #657) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am not cool with that. Massclaim = horrible idea.

There is a reason there is an NK. Let's not give that to Not Chara who is very likely scum. Again Not Chara why are you going back on your D1 statement of no claiming except in LyLO?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8298 (isolation #658) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8296, Nahdia wrote:something something pants something.
Jinx poke you owe me a caffeine free coke.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8299 (isolation #659) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8297, MathBlade wrote:I am not cool with that. Massclaim = horrible idea.

There is a reason there is an NK. Let's not give that to Not Chara who is very likely scum. Again Not Chara why are you going back on your D1 statement of no claiming except in LyLO?
Not an NK* Fuck my phone
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8302 (isolation #660) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8300, Not Chara wrote:
In post 8297, MathBlade wrote:I am not cool with that. Massclaim = horrible idea.

we're likely one mislynch away from lylo. and i don't really give a shit what i said day 1.
I do because it is alignment indicative and you are role fishing. Stop it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8305 (isolation #661) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8304, Not Chara wrote:yes, i am. i'm role-fishing because a massclaim is optimal here when 75% of the playerlist has claimed and town remains clueless.

pedit: ?
No. you are clueless on who to mislynch. There is no reason to mass claim gtg
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8316 (isolation #662) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don't see where Almost50 claimed some flavor of SuperSaint but if he did that is NAI as roles in general are NAI. It is how the player uses them.
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... edirect=no
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8317 (isolation #663) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8272, Ankamius wrote:Mathblade being this adamant about me not having hammers is scummy as fuck after their posts in the neighborhood.
Really? Because I ask who your scumreads are? Just because you say you agree on reads doesn't mean you do until you prove it. I am thoroughly consistent with posts in the hood.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8318 (isolation #664) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8274, Ankamius wrote:Mainly that our scumreads are overlapping a lot and I'm not townreading very many of his scumreads. This isn't even going into our shared reads in the game thread itself.

The fact that Mathblade is adamantly trying to avoid me getting a kill despite how much our reads are aligning is making me think that Mathblade believes that whoever I'm likely to shoot is an important person to keep alive.
You haven't said who you would shoot in the hood yet.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8319 (isolation #665) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

V/LA tomorrow and Sunday
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8322 (isolation #666) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8320, Ankamius wrote:Now that you're specifically asking for a target instead of seeing that I've been willing to work with you today and shown that a lot of our reads align meaning that finding something that we can both agree on is possible, I'm significantly less interested in working with you regarding my kill anymore.
The only one you have shown is Yoshi. I am the one who wrote a big ass post in there about let's work together about Not Chara and not a damn peep. I then asked if you scumread Yoshi and that is a yes. So excuse me if I don't believe you when you say your reads are one thing, don't confirm them when directly asked, don't vote based on those reads and then claim it is power based reasons when before all you said you had to be was on the wagon. I don't trust you to shoot in my scumreads which likely means you will shoot someone I townread which is something we can't afford. So if I get my way no hammers for you.

That being said I doubt someone would be that brazen and bold and stupid as scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8323 (isolation #667) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8321, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:
In post 8316, MathBlade wrote:I don't see where Almost50 claimed some flavor of SuperSaint but if he did that is NAI as roles in general are NAI. It is how the player uses them.
Yeah, nevermind the supersaint bit. For some reason I was sure that he had claimed or was confirmed Supersaint or a flavor of it.
.....This is very oddly specific. This requires explanation.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8324 (isolation #668) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and since you are already claimed Gio you should say who you are going to visit in case you die overnight. If you are the only kill it is wifom but if more die than that it could be presumed to be because weak or Ank shot you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8329 (isolation #669) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8326, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:
In post 8323, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8321, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:
In post 8316, MathBlade wrote:I don't see where Almost50 claimed some flavor of SuperSaint but if he did that is NAI as roles in general are NAI. It is how the player uses them.
Yeah, nevermind the supersaint bit. For some reason I was sure that he had claimed or was confirmed Supersaint or a flavor of it.
.....This is very oddly specific. This requires explanation.
I was semi-right about the Supersaint stuff. I knew that I had seen somewhere something of the like.

Post by Nahdia contains a compiled list of claims. Basically, Gamma Emerald, the A50 slot, had hinted at being something similar to Supersaint (or Supersaint). It would also explain why A50 is ok with getting lynched.

I haven't decided yet who I will target, but I think the problem isn't so much whether I die or not, but whether someone tampers with my result or not. If scum don't know who I will target there is less chance I am messed with.
Framer/Tailor is irrelevant IMHO for your role but ask Skull to be sure. Framer and Tailor should only change feedback. So if you were hit with a Tailor or framer you probably would still die if you hit scum and live if you hit town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8330 (isolation #670) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have to go now but

VOTE: BigYoshiFan

If anyone gives Ank hammers I will be pissed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8331 (isolation #671) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

And Gio if we don't know your target and you die it is in vain. Much more important we know the target and if you are right you will die or scum or Ank will kill you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8342 (isolation #672) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8334, BigYoshiFan wrote:Softclaim, I am probably the reason why there wasn't a night kill.
This is sketch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8346 (isolation #673) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8344, BigYoshiFan wrote:Does anyone else see the cakez/math scumteam?
Wow...LOL go read Gistou Shadowrun Mafia and 1800. If after that you still believe I am scum and scum with Cakez. *blinks*

Cakez is obvTown.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8348 (isolation #674) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

Because this game I am clearly defending SirCakez.

If you believe I am scum then naturally without knowing me you would think it is defense of a partner. However I have already demonstrated that if I am scum then I would have picked a remarkably dumb person to mislynch aka the scum pet. I have already explained how I pushed Maxous so damn hard there is no way I could be scum. I have demonstrated that there is no way I could have any partner. Yet you insist on such bullshit.

So by forcing you to read and acknowledge meta or ignore it people will see what you are doing trying desperately to get out of a lynch. What you are saying isn't accurate.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8351 (isolation #675) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

Read the hypothetical. If I was scum lynching Maxous would be stupid from scum eyes aka a bad lynch aka a mislynch.

If I am town(which I am) it is a great lynch. Again you do not see your scumminess because you are scum. I have to go to D&D but you really need rope.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8366 (isolation #676) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8363, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8361, SirCakez wrote:
In post 8345, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8343, SirCakez wrote:
In post 8341, BigYoshiFan wrote:Why do you care? You don't think you're chainsawing, I got it.
I care because you used some bullshit to accuse me, I refuted it, and then you just ignored it to fit your own story better.
You're scum.
I didn't know it required a response.
It obviously did
In post 8344, BigYoshiFan wrote:Does anyone else see the cakez/math scumteam?
You think scum would defend each other this obviously?
Possibly. Ask MathBlade about that concerning his read on A50 and me.
They can. It is about looking for an established read. The closer MyLO/LyLO happens the more hard defense of scum happens. It is about whether slots consistently Town or scumread them or had a natural progression or a reason to switch.

I fall into the later camp on SirCakez.

What camp do you and a50 fall into?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8367 (isolation #677) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8362, Accountant wrote:I got prodded. Someone summarize why A50 isn't dead.
Because Yoshi first and scum de scums are not voting obv scum Yoshi
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8371 (isolation #678) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In contrast I think if Yoshi is town they shouldn't unless at L-1.

Gio was claimed Weak Follower who hit Ascetic Maxous D2 and Narna D4. So if Gio is town, Narna is town.
If Narna is town and has can't kill since N2 on Nahdia and Creeps this makes them Town.

Funny you and Ank said the same thing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8372 (isolation #679) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

I want scum to be forced to shoot in that pool. Give us information of who they fear the most.

And yeah I fully believe that there is a reason for scum Yoshi to do it now. Especially when I asked before and got crickets.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8374 (isolation #680) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8373, Ankamius wrote:"force scum to shoot within the pool"

Scum have not made a single kill all game that made any sense..
If it is the scum team I am thinking of it does.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8376 (isolation #681) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

Again yes there might be a cult but they are not the priority. I have errands to run. We need scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8386 (isolation #682) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8379, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8378, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8371, MathBlade wrote:In contrast I think if Yoshi is town they shouldn't unless at L-1.

Gio was claimed Weak Follower who hit Ascetic Maxous D2 and Narna D4. So if Gio is town, Narna is town.
If Narna is town and has can't kill since N2 on Nahdia and Creeps this makes them Town.

Funny you and Ank said the same thing.
So this is that game...

02 SirCakez

03 Giovanni il Pellegrino*-weak cleared Narna
05 MathBlade

06 PeregrineV*- role PM
11 Nahdia*-cleared as not killer
12 Accountant*
13 Not Chara
14 Ankamius*
17 BigYoshiFan

18 Narna- Kill checker
19 Almost50
21 Pine**

22 Creeps20-cleared as not-killer

Is there anything else, or I'm just supposed to accept that there are 5 scum in the 8 bolded?
Bold yourself. Everyone is going to say they have a Town role PM.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8387 (isolation #683) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8377, Ankamius wrote:Go ahead and explain it then, because this is news to me.
Based on the My faction bit. It is likely but not confirmed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8388 (isolation #684) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8382, PeregrineV wrote:Like shooting fish in a barrel, right? 5 of the bolded players are scum out of 6....
SirCakez is conf town through things I cannot explain and I am town.

Not Chara/Yoshi/Almost 50 be scums
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8389 (isolation #685) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8385, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8384, Accountant wrote:Alright, so we're lynching Yoshi right
Is there a case? Based on the current track record of lynching only town, I ain't voting shit without a case, especially since I'm pretty sure the lynchers currently look exactly like the previous 5 lynches.
Yes there is.
I came in after the shit show.
I provided the big chain.
I can't look like the last 5 because I wasn't here.
I take full responsibility for the Maxous lynch though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8391 (isolation #686) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

Not yet. I plan on hopefully doing something tonight with my one shot. If I say it directly scum may counter. I I still think you should be bold though. Those three first and if game is still a foot then you. At least you are providing words.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8394 (isolation #687) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8390, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8388, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8382, PeregrineV wrote:Like shooting fish in a barrel, right? 5 of the bolded players are scum out of 6....

Sure- let's mark that.

SirCakez

MathBlade

PeregrineV

12 Accountant*
13 Not Chara
14 Ankamius*
17 BigYoshiFan

18 Narna- Kill checker
19 Almost50
21 Pine**

So these are all just the remaining scum? I thought there were more clears.

Fixed. I am technically not clear but I am Town. SirCakez while clear to me is not clear to everyone else.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8417 (isolation #688) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8413, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8394, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8390, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8388, MathBlade wrote:

Sure- let's mark that.

SirCakez

MathBlade

PeregrineV

12 Accountant*
13 Not Chara
14 Ankamius*
17 BigYoshiFan

18 Narna- Kill checker
19 Almost50
21 Pine**

So these are all just the remaining scum? I thought there were more clears.

Fixed. I am technically not clear but I am Town. SirCakez while clear to me is not clear to everyone else.
So, technically, I made the list of who I'm supposed to accept as scum.

You have made a list of......what exactly?
A list of pure concrete this is where scum could be lost.

I don't believe Yoshi FYI Andrius would have used it during the many times there were mislynches so we didn't end up in this spot.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8418 (isolation #689) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Could not be lost* fuck my phone.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8420 (isolation #690) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Whoops rechecking ISOs
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8421 (isolation #691) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5523, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 5508, Shiro wrote:The revolution is at hand.

Let's lynch

Vote:Almost

Join me brave warrior. J
i support this if we cant all just get along
Yep this is scum. No way Snarky doesn't use it after the clusterfuck of a Shiro day.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8429 (isolation #692) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8422, BigYoshiFan wrote:Toriel is undoubtedly a character that would be included in this game.
Toriel is undoubtedly a good character.
No one is cc'ing me.
DO I HAVE TO MAKE IT THIS SIMPLE?!
You wanna play the replacement game? Creature's ISO looks awful too.
I think it is a mod given fake claim yes. I have played Undertale and Toriel heals one person the protagonist and then the protagonist must defeat Toriel to continue. So it is either a fake claim or you are a "boss" that must defeated and you are friends with Sans. If this game could be flavor broken it wouldn't be bastard. Skull seems too smart for that.

If you wanna look at Creature's ISO be my guest I replace into a slot and I can demonstrate where Creature was looking for other bulletproof people because they would be scum or 3P. Try it I fucking dare you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8431 (isolation #693) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Your lynch is not easy. At this point getting almost all of town to agree on Maxous was bad enough. You is harder because you are likely group scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8434 (isolation #694) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8432, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8429, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8422, BigYoshiFan wrote:Toriel is undoubtedly a character that would be included in this game.
Toriel is undoubtedly a good character.
No one is cc'ing me.
DO I HAVE TO MAKE IT THIS SIMPLE?!
You wanna play the replacement game? Creature's ISO looks awful too.
I think it is a mod given fake claim yes. I have played Undertale and Toriel heals one person the protagonist and then the protagonist must defeat Toriel to continue. So it is either a fake claim or you are a "boss" that must defeated and you are friends with Sans. If this game could be flavor broken it wouldn't be bastard. Skull seems too smart for that.

If you wanna look at Creature's ISO be my guest I replace into a slot and I can demonstrate where Creature was looking for other bulletproof people because they would be scum or 3P. Try it I fucking dare you.
Why does BP make them scum? Could he not be looking for who to avoid to kill?
Because I am already BP and the odds of two Town BPs is bullshit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8436 (isolation #695) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8425, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8421, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5523, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 5508, Shiro wrote:The revolution is at hand.

Let's lynch

Vote:Almost

Join me brave warrior. J
i support this if we cant all just get along
Yep this is scum. No way Snarky doesn't use it after the clusterfuck of a Shiro day.
So you believe I have the ability to heal everyone, you just doubt when I would use it. Mhmm....
What are you basing this off of? Does assuming when someone will use their ability make a valid argument AT ALL?
JESUS CHRIST I AM GETTING SO PISSED.
Yes it does. I have caught several scum this way. If you use powers suboptimally expect to get my focus til I get an answer I like.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8437 (isolation #696) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It is through the explanations for the suboptimal play you see if it is derp Town or scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8439 (isolation #697) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Night one is the best day to use that point blank because if lots of killers they have extreme incentive to fire N1. Unless you suspect a key PR to die you don't use a mass save like that.

I can't ask Snarky he isn't here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8442 (isolation #698) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lynch Yoshi tomorrow. Die scum die.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8446 (isolation #699) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Last reads are Almost50/Not Chara/Yoshi all scums. Burn them in a fire upon my town flip.

Couldn't get me mislynches and couldn't kill me so you resort to this? Nice scum claim Yoshi.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8448 (isolation #700) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8445, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8442, MathBlade wrote:Lynch Yoshi tomorrow. Die scum die.
What happened to today? *gasps*
I GET TO LIVE?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??
I thought that was hammer.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8450 (isolation #701) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So am I like hammered or not? Do I like need to write up a big long last will?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8451 (isolation #702) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

How can you be an infinite voter and not hammer?

Wtf you're just scum. Still. Again.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8453 (isolation #703) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Nothing sounds absurd this is bastard. Fml I had plans tonight. Fuck it I am still going to them. If I am hammered it is a game.

Get the unholy trinity out of the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8458 (isolation #704) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Plans got cancelled. Time to work on my last will fast as I can I suppose.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8459 (isolation #705) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and if I am lynched the shot does nothing as I am bulletproof.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8460 (isolation #706) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

will try to finish it by tonight. Any last questions accountant?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8463 (isolation #707) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Then fuck it. I am going to bed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8472 (isolation #708) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1386, zakk wrote:
In post 1373, SlySly wrote:
Scum:

Not Chara
House
Nahdia(giga)
zakk
Narna(Pepto)

Town:

Blade
MOI
Gamma
Maxous
Creature
Accountant
Andrius
McMenno

On The Town/Neutral Bubble:

SirCakez
PeregrineV
Leonshade

Neutral:

massive
Nosferatu
SnarkySnowman

Millers:

Ankamius (and hated)
Shiro
so basically, this reads is mostly just

People who have fairly unconventional play styles:

Not Chara
House
Nahdia(giga)
zakk
Narna(Pepto)

People who have fairly predictable play styles:

Blade
MOI
Gamma
Maxous
Creature
Accountant
Andrius
McMenno

People who are kinda unconventional or kinda lurking:

SirCakez
PeregrineV
Leonshade

People who are power lurking their way through the game:

massive
Nosferatu
SnarkySnowman

People claimingt bad cop results on them aren't
really
bad:

Ankamius (and hated)
Shiro
[/quote]

Zakk was likely killed for sifting cop here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8473 (isolation #709) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3906, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 3894, Almost50 wrote:Alrighty, buys and girls. I've joined in as a replacement to try and save your miserable @r$e$. That said, don't expect me to post anything worthy within the next 48 hours. I need to read the game for myself (and NO, a tl;dr won't do. Thank you very much).
rip you replaced into a scum slot :(((
Nosferatu was killed because he suspected Almost50 and Not Chara and if you are Ank and still suspect the rest of the N's them too.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8474 (isolation #710) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5310, SlySly wrote:I've been reviewing, this seems to be the general consensus on reads.

Town:

SirCakez
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Maxous
Creature
PeregrineV
Titus
Shiro
Nahdia
Firebringer
Not Chara
Ankamius
SlySly
SnarkySnowman
Narna
Almost50
Leonshade
Andrius
massive
SnarkySnowman
Shiro
SlySly
massive
Firebringer

Scum:

The general consensus also seems to be, "let's ignore what has happened in this game and let those who need rope for what they have done in this game live. let's instead look for some obscure thing that happened in a previous game that is remotely similar to something said in this game and make them pay for it!"

I'm sure glad that governing happened. Look how much more informed and unified we are because of it.

There is but one that should be hanging today, and that is Leonshade.
SlySly was killed for being universally townread and giving a damn.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8475 (isolation #711) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4268, Titus wrote:
In post 4266, Maxous wrote:
In post 4238, Narna wrote:Dammit Shiro

I am Gerson - Psychologist

I can investigate a player every night and find out if they have or have had the ability to kill up until that point. So Massive has had no ability to kill as of n2, and therefore he is town.
In post 4262, Shiro wrote:Btw I checked sir cakie last night and I think he is cool. Not 100% solid but I think he is cool.
In post 0, Skullduggery wrote:
01 zakk
(Papyrus, Town Flavor Cop)
Was Killed on Night 1

16 McMenno
(sans, town lazy coroner)
Was Lynched on Day 2
so we have FOUR cops in this game??
Five but I think the vanilla cop is useless given role madness.

I am uncertain as to the claim, and the choice of check.
Oh so wrong stranger. This and something in the hood I think is why Titus is scum's victim. One of the potential scums in the list has claimed VT. Won't say who in case they are VT. However Titus said who they checked and mysteriously die. Over what SirCakez has claimed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8476 (isolation #712) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So yes I think that is why each night kill happened.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8477 (isolation #713) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Claimed via Shiro*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8479 (isolation #714) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8478, Almost50 wrote:@Mathblade:

Well, since you're at it; why don't you also tell us why JFK was killed? nah! That'd be to easy.

OK, try this link and solve the 10 mysterious murders of all time:

http://listverse.com/2014/03/28/10-comp ... ver-solve/
Why JFK was killed was the easy question. Who is the harder one.

And no. Just no. That is a) irrelevant and B) not Mafia
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8480 (isolation #715) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Bed for me :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8482 (isolation #716) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Whelp glad I am not dead. Meanwhile ice cream after shifty weeks is funnnnnn!!!!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8486 (isolation #717) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8484, Ankamius wrote:Zakk also managed to strongarm a mislynch on the strongest player town has right before he was killed. Generally, when I'm scum and I see town doing scum's work for me, I don't kill them off immediately.
Nosferatu was killed for suspecting Not Chara/Almost50/N-brigade despite only a few people thinking Almost50 was town and a lot of people scumreading the rest?
SlySly was not universally townread and not only was heavily campaigning for Leonshade's lynch, but he was also scumreading Titus and Shiro, both of which are now known to be town.

Color me completely unconvinced.
You do if they are a cop. Especially one who could verify claims.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8489 (isolation #718) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

They please. If you are going to slander my slot the proper pronoun is they.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8492 (isolation #719) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8490, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8488, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8468, Ankamius wrote:PeregrineV: You aren't bad enough to think I'm scum this game. How haven't you figured out I'm town yet?
I think you're town.

Given my notoriously wrong reads, you're probably scum.

Right now, I feel like we either have enough claims to solve or test them, but even that supposition is getting no support.

Mathblade is looking more and more like he's trying to look productive than I feel he actually is productive.
That's the phrase I'm looking for! PV is town.

Doubtful. PV isn't hunting like normal PV now that he is actually posting. Going to have to reevaluate my holy trinity actually.

VOTE: Unvote

PV doesn't do the summarize claim stuff.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8494 (isolation #720) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

PV lurks as either alignment. It is what he says when he comes out of hiding is important.

Because I am starting to think PV+Ank.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8496 (isolation #721) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8495, BigYoshiFan wrote:Care to explain? I am intrigued.
Also, I hear no denial to faking to look busy.
The denial part is implied obvious and duh. I am a bit busy to disagree with every point of bullshit. PV meta incoming.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8497 (isolation #722) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=15364

Town PV acts in short choppy bursts. He also corrects bad things in short choppy bursts. Doesn't make big long player lists and that type of thing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8498 (isolation #723) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/posting.php? ... &p=8239441

Scum PV meta.

He can't do snippets organically so he posts lists.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8499 (isolation #724) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am pretty sure a shit ton of scum is in the inconfirmeds. It not willing to do holy trinity after PVs posts. Like those are hella bad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8503 (isolation #725) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

SirCakez what do you think of PV?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8505 (isolation #726) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and the Pine slot?

Damn out of ice cream after tonight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8506 (isolation #727) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8504, Nahdia wrote:
In post 8502, SirCakez wrote:This claim seems fake as hell
Not really, considering we have no other explanation for zero deaths. What seems fake about it?
Town redirector redirected bullet onto me.
Scum tested my BP claim as I draw BP all the fucking time so they may have thought I was lying.
Dunno.
Maybe Ank can't kill yet so scum can't?

So many options in a bastard game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8511 (isolation #728) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

I trust SirCakez.

VOTE: Yoshi

Oh and Cakez.

You know what I am saying but the ice cream store should also turn into a supermarket and have lots of shinies. I would want to have help to count them all.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8514 (isolation #729) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

Let it sit. It may take time to understand Mathese.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8516 (isolation #730) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8513, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8507, SirCakez wrote:
In post 8503, MathBlade wrote:SirCakez what do you think of PV?
PoE scum.
In post 8504, Nahdia wrote:
In post 8502, SirCakez wrote:This claim seems fake as hell
Not really, considering we have no other explanation for zero deaths. What seems fake about it?
Not everyone has claimed. Plus you're a Jailkeeper yeah?
Couldn't scum have attacked your target?

P-edit: Also all of the things Math just listed
It looks fake because of how convenient it is.
In post 8505, MathBlade wrote:Oh and the Pine slot?

Damn out of ice cream after tonight.
Nulltown, mainly due to how crazy townie Andrius was
I do believe I said "probably" the cause of the no-kill night.
You would be 100% the cause if truth telling and would have brought it up instead of waiting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8518 (isolation #731) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8517, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8516, MathBlade wrote: You would be 100% the cause if truth telling and would have brought it up instead of waiting.
Again, please don't tell me how I would play.
Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda, Didn't.
I was hoping that you would rant on how a kill was avoided and I could get a better analysis on you through that, but no.
Why was the lack of a kill lacking interest from you (as in, you didn't rant about it)?
It did have interest. I asked about it at day start. I didn't rant because I don't have concrete proof of a liar. If I did I would.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8519 (isolation #732) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

That is the second or third time you have asked me that question Yoshi. You sure you're not a tape recorder? Same question gets same response.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8521 (isolation #733) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8520, BigYoshiFan wrote:Asked about it, left it in the dust, same thing.
You had a HUGE rant when you replaced in, and you didn't have concrete proof of a liar then.
I had proof of apathy proof that someone was fucking with the game. I had my evidence to rant. I know I may seem insane to 99% of the world but there are reasons to what I say and do.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8524 (isolation #734) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7970, BigYoshiFan wrote:I'm surprised MathBlade hasn't gone into a long rant on how the no-kill night could have happened. I would have preferred that to what he's doing now to be honest.
At least then I could, at the least, consider it helpful to the town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8525 (isolation #735) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7974, MathBlade wrote:More work for me.

There is no clear answer of a guilty to explain no NK last night.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8527 (isolation #736) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

So yeah it is old and annoying. Stop spamming. With Maxous I had it it was just so damn hard to explain.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8530 (isolation #737) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

No ice cream for the scums.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8535 (isolation #738) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8532, Ankamius wrote:For the record, PeregrineV is still heavily town. I don't know what kind of meta people are trying to use to suggest otherwise, but it's really bad and wrong.
Already posted it. *sigh* How is what I posted bad and wrong?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8536 (isolation #739) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8533, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8530, MathBlade wrote:No ice cream for the scums.
*takes MathBlade's ice cream*
Mine. All mine.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8538 (isolation #740) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

Error: What is this tone concept? MathBlade bot can sometimes struggle with tone reading so they use night actions.

Error 314 Root analysis error root cause post 8537.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8541 (isolation #741) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

Pretty sure he didn't in Wake's will double check. If I am wrong it gives me the newbie jeebies but definitely not enough to switch off Yoshi then.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8542 (isolation #742) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8550 (isolation #743) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8544, Nahdia wrote:imagine me and math being in the new faction and scum theatering the start to today.
Ewww this post is horrible. I like being Town. Stay away from me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8552 (isolation #744) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I ewww post. Deal.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8558 (isolation #745) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8553, Narna wrote:Math switch back to a50
I scumread both. Why?

@JaeReed -- Hello. Word of warning lots of pages. You also have a PT with me and others. I think you might also have a scum PT too. That last one is gut.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8563 (isolation #746) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8559, Nahdia wrote:here's what you need to know

a lot of people claimed. some people didn't claim.
there's a neighborhood with people in it. you're in the neighborhood i think.
you're frisk. i'm still lowkey worried you're actually chara and actually a genocidal maniac.
we havent found any scum.
we lynched gaster and when he died the mod posted this huge threatening message clearly meant to be from gaster (bc wingdings) saying "A new faction has been created. MY FACTION." which suggests a mass culting or something to that effect. there's other things that kinda suggest this but i won't get technical.
no one died last night. only possible explanations are mathblade's bulletproof somehow interfering (unlikely unless there's a redirector considering math's BP was already claimed) or Yoshi's power (1-shot universal doctor but SOME people are calling it a fakeclaim).
i want to shoot the dog. please help me shoot the dog. (a50 is the dog)

I highly doubt JaeReed is Chara Nahdia. My intestinal track would explode if bullshit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8565 (isolation #747) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8546, Narna wrote:
I remembered Wake's incorrectly then. He asks for hood info and delegate the claim list compiling, but I'm confident he played a lot of catch up and claim compiling in Homestuck. I'll find an example

Elaborate on the vt thing please. Ank said you were making stuff up, and the scenario you described would be damming enough to lynch one of the hood members.
I am not. This will make sense tomorrow.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8567 (isolation #748) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8564, Nahdia wrote:You do understand I'm referring to Chara the undertale character, not Chara as in Not Chara, right?
Correct a mundo. Nahdia do math. No one has claimed Chara in the thread. I am not Chara as I am Undyne.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8570 (isolation #749) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ask the person who claimed Chara. Look at your list Nahdia. I won't say it because then Chara might be pissed at me and they are always pissed when they don't get their way.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8572 (isolation #750) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8569, Nahdia wrote:In fact I'm tempting to lynch it right now, but I'll hear Jae out first. I really want like, a very detailed claim from that slot.
The slot has claimed not Chara we are not doing mass claim. Stop fishing. I need it to stay secret for an honest reaction.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8574 (isolation #751) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I AM. *glares* I am just not being direct.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8576 (isolation #752) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8573, Nahdia wrote:They've claimed not Chara.

Why should we believe that?
....Nahdia listen to me very carefully.

Step one: look at player list. Notice any particular segments of people side by side forming a clique.
Step two: Examine that clique in detail with a list.
Step three: go through my explanations again.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8577 (isolation #753) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This clique would be a very special clique as people moved in.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8579 (isolation #754) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Nahdia there is a neighborhood.
In that neighborhood are people.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8582 (isolation #755) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8567, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8564, Nahdia wrote:You do understand I'm referring to Chara the undertale character, not Chara as in Not Chara, right?
Correct a mundo. Nahdia do math. No one has claimed Chara
in the thread
. I am not Chara as I am Undyne.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8583 (isolation #756) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8581, BigYoshiFan wrote:I didn't even understand he was referring to the neighborhood. :facepalm:
They.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8588 (isolation #757) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8585, Nahdia wrote:If someone claimed Chara in the neighborhood, tell us.
They did yes. Look at your list. If I say who then something makes sense of what I am doing but if I say who then I risk the attention of Chara which is bad if they are group scum or lying about something. But if you happen to put it together and happen to tell the thread then I keep my promise of not saying it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8596 (isolation #758) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8590, Ankamius wrote:zzz

Jae-slot isn't Chara because I am Chara.

It really should've been braindead obvious just by what I'm claiming.
Yay kept my promise. Hence why I don't trust Ank with hammers because if it is strongman then he could actually kill me and if scum make their lives easier and if he is Town/3P and shoots me thinking I am scum he fucks up town. So I am stuck walking a fine line of what I do and do not say with a person who doesn't use night actions and a complete disparity. Fun times. So I don't want Ank doing shit til someone can clear him but on N2 he wouldn't have had a gun per his own description so I was hoping Narna would clear that up. However his miller claim makes that impossible except to verify if miller fucks with Narna's reads. So fun times. It was obvious he was Chara before I even got in the hood just the scale he posted has me waffling.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8602 (isolation #759) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8600, Nahdia wrote:Let's let Chara hammer, guys.
I don't trust Ank with hammers when he doesn't trust fucking clears.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8606 (isolation #760) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8603, Nahdia wrote:Who is clear?
Gio clears Narna. Narna clears you and Accountant and Creeps.

He says he scumreads the N clan and I started with a push on Not Chara and asked him to come along and fucking crickets. So I don't trust him not to shoot in the above list when he says I and Accountant are scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8607 (isolation #761) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

(This is all supposing none of you are cult but in that case you aren't scum still)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8609 (isolation #762) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8608, Nahdia wrote:But what if we make him shoot the dog? Then the dog will annoy him. Everybody wins.
I don't trust Ank to shoot who we say.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8614 (isolation #763) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8610, Nahdia wrote:Then have him hammer the dog.
He has only hammered Town. He didn't hammer Maxous and made excuse after excuse. What makes you think he would hammer scum? I want him to hammer a scumread town shares. I scumread A50 but the way he wouldn't hammer Maxous makes my skin crawl.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8616 (isolation #764) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8612, JaeReed wrote:
In post 8591, Nahdia wrote:Man, 15 minutes paying attention to this thread and already you've made me tired of it.

Jae, when you read this, please do the following
1) Tell Math to suck it.
2) Full claim,
in this thread
Who made you tired of it? Me?

1) I'm unsure of Math's alignment so far so I'm not gonna tell them to suck it for you. You may do that yourself.
2) Define what kind of full claim you want. Does that include things that happened at night that I'm aware of?
Jae read the neighborhood in 2 minutes I need time to type something.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8622 (isolation #765) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8617, Nahdia wrote:Also, I mean, I think Maxous pretty transparently didn't have allies in life; hence "MY FACTION" being created AFTER his death. So it doesn't make sense that Ank was trying to avoid hammering them because they're partners.
Correct but I am think Chara may be Town/3P who gets benefits from hammering or voting town because of the power level of what he claimed or he is just flat out scum who won't do it so we would need someone available to backup hammer.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8623 (isolation #766) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8621, BigYoshiFan wrote:I like Nahdia's responses here. They make MathBlade's reads look a bit worse tbh.
Scum be trolling trolling
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8627 (isolation #767) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

JaeReed check the hood please.

Nahdia this is bastard but there are somethings so far fetched that would be insane.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8629 (isolation #768) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8625, Narna wrote:
In post 8558, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8553, Narna wrote:Math switch back to a50
I scumread both. Why?

@JaeReed -- Hello. Word of warning lots of pages. You also have a PT with me and others. I think you might also have a scum PT too. That last one is gut.
Yoshi has a solid claim. A50 is an annoying mutt.
No Yoshi doesn't. He has something you want to believe.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8637 (isolation #769) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. -- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8639 (isolation #770) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8636, Ankamius wrote:
In post 8614, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8610, Nahdia wrote:Then have him hammer the dog.
He has only hammered Town. He didn't hammer Maxous and made excuse after excuse. What makes you think he would hammer scum? I want him to hammer a scumread town shares. I scumread A50 but the way he wouldn't hammer Maxous makes my skin crawl.
I also refused to hammer the first two town that got lynched this game, and even specifically said before that I only started playing selfishly when I realized how badly town was going to lose if I didn't.

Go ahead and keep making up bullshit like you have been for most of the game, though.
I have not made up a thing and information is my specialty damn it. If only I had been in this game sooner.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8641 (isolation #771) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8640, Ankamius wrote:
In post 8634, Nahdia wrote:Ank remind me who you want to eat rope?
The better question is who
don't
I want to eat rope.

If I had to iron down on one person over anyone else, it would be Accountant.
It is shit like this that Ank can't be allowed to have a gun. Accountant is a confirmed not killer yet Ank wants Accountant to eat rope.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8643 (isolation #772) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8642, Nahdia wrote:......You wanna kill the neighborizer?
He has said Accountant and I are scum together several times in the hood. That is not a joke.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8649 (isolation #773) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Refusing to lynch town doesn't make you Town. Show some initiative and answer Nahdia's question.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8652 (isolation #774) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8647, Narna wrote:The leon lynch was fucking hilarious. I wanna do it again.
Wtf?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8658 (isolation #775) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8655, Ankamius wrote:
In post 8650, JaeReed wrote:
In post 8645, Ankamius wrote:I'd also like to point out that not only have I refused to lynch MagnaofIllusion and McMenno, but I was also crusading against Leonshade's lynch and only hammered it out of spite, and sided with Shiro against Narna when the 1v1 happened (which I also only wagon-hopped on because I was at work when the wagons shifted towards lynching Shiro and I knew that the slot would be dead by the time I got home since Maxous cut the deadline to fuck all).
All your posting since I replaced in seems to be "I have more information than the rest of you on everyone's alignment".
On people currently alive? No.

On everyone that has been lynched, I've been one of the most accurate players in the game, yes.
Excuse me while I am over here gagging. You haven't been accurate at all. The only thing you have done is tried to stop town blocks from forming and said you know more because of your gut. So excuse me because I am allergic to bullshit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8659 (isolation #776) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8657, Ankamius wrote:I already basically answered it. I have too many scumreads since the majority of the slots have done really scummy things this day phase.
If you had a gun who would you shoot in the Not cleared?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8669 (isolation #777) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8667, JaeReed wrote:
In post 8560, Nahdia wrote:giovanni: even night weak follower. didn't die visiting narna n4. n2 he was roleblocked, clearly.
nahdia: jailkeeper (i didn't jail last night so no that's not why no kill happened)
giovanni: why was he clearly roleblocked? Who did he visit n2?
nahdia: Why didn't you use your ability last night?
He claimed to visit Maxous who later claimed ascetic.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8670 (isolation #778) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8665, Ankamius wrote:I would be completely fine with killing Creeps20, but I don't actually believe that will help us actually solve the game since I can really see him being scum with just about anyone with how absent and relatively ignored the slot is.
Booo still in the clears. Answer the damn question.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8672 (isolation #779) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8668, Ankamius wrote:I don't give a rat's ass about roles. We've been relying on roles for 2-3 day phases now and we haven't made a single step towards actually lynching scum from it.
The problem is people are using them in the wrong way for a bastard game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8674 (isolation #780) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8673, Ankamius wrote:It should be obvious who I'm killing since I already outright stated it.
You've stated a lot of things. State it again for me because apparently I am dumb.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8678 (isolation #781) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The question is in the not clears Ank. *glares* keep in mind you only had a problem with mechanics after I replaced in and made Town clear chain. You DO NOT SHOOT CLEARS as a vig.

Nahdia I think Earth would suit you. But only if you are town. Are you Town?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8685 (isolation #782) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8681, Nahdia wrote:
In post 8678, MathBlade wrote:The question is in the not clears Ank. *glares* keep in mind you only had a problem with mechanics after I replaced in and made Town clear chain. You DO NOT SHOOT CLEARS as a vig.

Maybe.
I claim one shot trombone vendor and give it to you and it does nothing. Here.

Back to the sane realm Ank doesn't get hammers.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8688 (isolation #783) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8685, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8678, MathBlade wrote:The question is in the not clears Ank. *glares* keep in mind you only had a problem with mechanics after I replaced in and made Town clear chain. You DO NOT SHOOT CLEARS as a vig.

Maybe.

That first line is a joke I am clearly not a trombone vendor.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8692 (isolation #784) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8689, Nahdia wrote:
In post 8682, JaeReed wrote:Nahdia why do you want to kill the dog?
did a 180 on my thoughts on how gamma emerald (slot predecessor) claimed. and, i dunno, i'm sort of running low on alternaties atm.
In post 8685, MathBlade wrote:

Maybe.

Pours you a cup of spiders.
Hates spiders but lets them run around and doesn't harm them and starts dancing but is a horrible dancer. Leave me alone please. Here is 100 GP.

@JaeReed Does linking a prior case count?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8695 (isolation #785) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8701 (isolation #786) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8699, JaeReed wrote:
In post 8696, BigYoshiFan wrote:Also Jae, if it isn't too much, can you read the post after that too? I just want your opinion on that too.
Math is being Math. That's my opinion. The case and next post have good points but it's longer than I asked for. You don't seem particularly scummy from the little I've read.
You have seen me only at my worst JaeReed. Replace ins I can be great for town. That is the short version. That slot and Not Chara have practically been conjoined scumbuddies since D1. Saying I am being me sounds like you are already setting up discredits. Please don't be scum JaeReed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8702 (isolation #787) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh wait there was also the lovers game too where I got a scum but that wasn't a replace in. When I am outside looking in and then playing scum are much more obvious and I don't have to do annoying RVS.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8703 (isolation #788) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Caught a scum*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8705 (isolation #789) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah I wasn't a replace in that game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8707 (isolation #790) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

From the first post:

Win Condition: You win when all non-Town players have been eliminated from the game and there is at least one Town player still alive.

99.999999% sure since there is still a game there is non Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8712 (isolation #791) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah I just had an insane Math question come into my head and I want to talk it out in the hood.

VOTE: Unvote
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8715 (isolation #792) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If a cult had always existed but then turned into a scum faction after Maxous's lynch it does but that idea came to my head in a sleepy haze. Would also explain the shit ton of town deaths and no scum lynched. Want time to think on this when I am not sleepy brain.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8771 (isolation #793) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Nahdia What if we were all Town at the start of the game except Maxous? And with Maxous's death the cult turned into a scum faction? Hence the creation of a new faction and the cult got a day to adjust to no leader?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8773 (isolation #794) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

I really don't like the Not Chara slot. Really don't like it. If Ank got hammers I would want him to shoot there but he has pretty much said that isn't happening so....
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8774 (isolation #795) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8772, Nahdia wrote:I'm not even going to entertain this much further. Your logic is off the fucking wall.

I. Do. Not. Trust. Ankimus.

I'm not saying he's definitely scum. There have been moments throughout the game where I've stated what he's doing is towny.

But. I. Do. Not. Trust. Them.
I. Want. Their. Role. Removed.

HENCE, MAKING HIM KILL YOU.
MathBlade wrote:@Nahdia What if we were all Town at the start of the game except Maxous? And with Maxous's death the cult turned into a scum faction? Hence the creation of a new faction and the cult got a day to adjust to no leader?
And? This is literally what I suggested at the start of the day and everyone called me crazy.
You suggested a cult was created with Maxous death which was crazy. If we had a cult it would have had to already exist pre Maxous death.

Something JaeReed said in the hood made me look back.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8776 (isolation #796) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

I don't trust Ank either. A cult pre Maxous death assuming Maxous was the only one who could shoot brings Narna's role back in line with other PRs if Maxous was the only one who could kill. It also explains Yoshi'S claim and the hesitance by some to get on the wagon.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8781 (isolation #797) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7747, Nahdia wrote:Notice there's a day long gap between "technical difficulties" and the start of the night, a night which lasted
extra long
(it was 3 days instead of 2 days).

Maxous had a day to create his scum faction. Then that new scum faction had 3 days to re-orient themselves to their new situation.
Here you say Maxous had a day to create a new scum faction implying new players. What I am suggesting is that no one actually switched alignments after the Maxous flip at all. The MY FACTION creation message while true would be misleading.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8782 (isolation #798) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

The extra day was to give time to a cult to adjust to no cult leader. If Maxous was the cult leader and the only person who could kill them Yoshi is culted and that is where the one shot no one dies claim comes from to delay realization of this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8784 (isolation #799) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

It also brings Narna's Pr back onto power curve with everyone else as it would probably only be able to find Ank is my hunch. Each PR so far has seemed to be designed for one other player.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”