hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:11 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 2560, TwoFace wrote:
In post 2558, hapahauli wrote:All I'm asking for is a chance to work.
unfortunately I can't trust anything you say. With 2 scum flips already it is easy as hell to manipulate posts to your advantage.

the reluctance to vote emp and actually tried to push people on to gamma is such a red flag given how hard he was pushing that slot earlier in the game.

maybe you can convince others but i'm stubborn like that.
0/2? I'm confused.

Anyway, I know you're going to disagree with my case whatever your alignment is. What do you make about my analysis on Ari and Gamma?
A TeamLiquid Mafia journeyman.
Need a replacement for your game? Shoot me a PM.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:12 am

Post by hapahauli »

Uh. I'm not sure why that post quoted above. I meant that to be @ Sonia of course.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:21 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

Listen up kids it's counter time you've given me a topic and now I must counter let's counter it up then!
1)A lot of your comments on me are "void of analysis" I dislike explaining a lot of my thinking I don't really know if it's because it's from the site I play on or I am just lazy let us lean torwards the first one giving giant cases on why I think someone is scum is quite boring to me if I find something I dislike I say why and vote it simple
onto the 2nd!
2) It's not me throwing sus on twoface at all it's more of a "I can't read you very well" It's not finger pointing what so ever I don't know how you got that from that post but it's okay to be wrong
3) You clearly missed the part where I said I was trying to be vague the thing I was waiting for was for Gamma to vote because at that point there were a few places he could jump on and I wanted to see where he would go I think it would've helped my read on him a lot I also was going V/LA because I was going on a trip and I left before I place my vote the thing is you're right I didn't place my vote but you really think me not voting mafia is scummy? How so I mean I did try and get emp lynched the day before (not that hard mind you but still) knowing my scum play I would've prob bussed EMP at that point but that's self meta that really is just wifom I think the point I'm trying to make is why is it scummy that I didn't vote emp and wanted gamma instead?
4)Of course I expected it I said both Gamma/EMP were scum and I wanted both lynched I wanted gamma first but I would've voted EMP aswell so yes I did expect him to flip scum now I want Gamma lynched even if Aris sudden flip has me ringing bells

Post number 2!
1) Why am I so sure you're slot is town? You're right on the fact josh isn't someone I talk about a lot but I do talk about his slot before the newbie and that's the whole bases of a lot of my townread I mostly ignore a lot of people I tr because I like to focus on my scumreads and try to understand why they are sus of the person they are so if I can see if the read is gen or made up it's how I am
2) I am not scared could I be wrong? Yes but what is paranoia going to do? Nothing what so ever I much rather lead with confidence in my actions then be a scared little girl I am going to come at you with all I got and if you can't take it you'll crack and get lynched so yes thank you for noting I am not scared
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:22 am

sigh is that really the best you had?
That was slightly boring and a bit tedious I was expecting more of a challenge.

MariaR is me
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:23 am

The post you tried to quote on Aris is quite awful because the tone switch sounds overly cocky like they know they have some sort of advantage
who did Aris lynch that day?
Emp and that gives you towncred aka an advantage the tone switch and acting was quite sudden and out of no where

MariaR is me
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:26 am

I understand mafiascum is a dif place then EM where you're trying to give cases on why you sr this person and you flesh out everything you can
do I do that sometimes? I think I do depends on my mood but for the most part if I see a post I dislike and I sr that person I will try and get in there head make a call and look for more posts I dislike
Maybe you sr my play and that's all fine and dandy but in the end wrong

The reason I tr you and Twoface is because twoface's tone is the same as the games I've played with him twice that's the only bit of paranoia I have because i've been wrong on tone reads before
to back that up he helped power lynch havingfliz along with Gamma trying to jump on him for twoface's hammer that I don't really find scummy because as scum he has no reason to draw that extra attention onto himself but scum would take that as a reason to push twoface

MariaR is me
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:31 am

Post by hapahauli »

Hopefully we can have a conversation and make things less boring. Yay excitement! I want to look through some of your past games before I comment on "Part 1."

A few questions on Part 2 though:
You're right on the fact josh isn't someone I talk about a lot but I do talk about his slot before the newbie and that's the whole bases of a lot of my townread I mostly ignore a lot of people I tr because I like to focus on my scumreads and try to understand why they are sus of the person they are so if I can see if the read is gen or made up it's how I am
1) Cut can you please explain the basis of your read on Josh?
2) If you have critical information that makes my slot town, why not tell everyone? I'm sure TwoFace would appreciate that information. How can you be alright with him tunneling my slot this late into the game, knowing what you know?
3) You say you "focus on your scumreads", but you weren't providing any analysis on your scumreads either. That leads me to believe that "focusing on your scumreads" is misleading and false.
I am not scared could I be wrong? Yes but what is paranoia going to do? Nothing what so ever
I much rather lead with confidence in my actions then be a scared little girl I am going to come at you with all I got and if you can't take it you'll crack and get lynched
so yes thank you for noting I am not scared
4) If the bolded was true, I would not be calling you mafia. However, your in d4 is anything but "leading with confidence." How would you describe your play on D4 then?
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:35 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 2579, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:The post you tried to quote on Aris is quite awful because the tone switch sounds overly cocky like they know they have some sort of advantage
Emp and that gives you towncred aka an advantage the tone switch and acting was quite sudden and out of no where
Oops, missed some of your posts.

A "Tone Read" doesn't really tell me much. What is the basis of this tone read?
In post 2579, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:The post you tried to quote on Aris is quite awful because the tone switch sounds overly cocky like they know they have some sort of advantage
Also, I just don't understand this post at all.

I'll be quiet now and let you answer what you need to. I need to look at some of your game history. Of course, I still have plenty of more questions.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:37 am

In post 2581, hapahauli wrote:Hopefully we can have a conversation and make things less boring. Yay excitement! I want to look through some of your past games before I comment on "Part 1."

A few questions on Part 2 though:
You're right on the fact josh isn't someone I talk about a lot but I do talk about his slot before the newbie and that's the whole bases of a lot of my townread I mostly ignore a lot of people I tr because I like to focus on my scumreads and try to understand why they are sus of the person they are so if I can see if the read is gen or made up it's how I am
1) Cut can you please explain the basis of your read on Josh?
2) If you have critical information that makes my slot town, why not tell everyone? I'm sure TwoFace would appreciate that information. How can you be alright with him tunneling my slot this late into the game, knowing what you know?
3) You say you "focus on your scumreads", but you weren't providing any analysis on your scumreads either. That leads me to believe that "focusing on your scumreads" is misleading and false.
I am not scared could I be wrong? Yes but what is paranoia going to do? Nothing what so ever
I much rather lead with confidence in my actions then be a scared little girl I am going to come at you with all I got and if you can't take it you'll crack and get lynched
so yes thank you for noting I am not scared
4) If the bolded was true, I would not be calling you mafia. However, your in d4 is anything but "leading with confidence." How would you describe your play on D4 then?
1) The newbie eric was extremely geniune I like his posts and unless he was coached I don't see it coming from scum josh didn't have any posts I really disagree with also EMP's attack on Josh was really random and didn't seem like partner interacion
2) Nope
3) Scumreads take priority so I focus on them to try and get a read on them if you think it's false well I can't really stop you there. you're hung up on analysis when I already said that isn't needed I hate isoing people going post by post it really is boring and annoying it's why I didn't read day 1 the only reason I did read eric was he had barely any posts
4) It doesn't happen all the time but I would most likely say I was in a rushed mood with packing I was sure of a lot of sr's it's just who's most likely to die first I was in a more "idk" state on who the town was in gamma/ari/twoface/emp

MariaR is me
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:38 am

In post 2582, hapahauli wrote:
Oops, missed some of your posts.

A "Tone Read" doesn't really tell me much. What is the basis of this tone read?
Also, I just don't understand this post at all.

I'll be quiet now and let you answer what you need to. I need to look at some of your game history. Of course, I still have plenty of more questions.
Please do give me more these have been rather easy to answer.

MariaR is me
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:45 am

Post by hapahauli »

Excellent.
I still cannot understand this bit on Aris. Can you explain it?
...EMP's attack on Josh was really random and didn't seem like partner interacion...
This as well. Can you elaborate?
4)Of course I expected it I said both Gamma/EMP were scum and I wanted both lynched I wanted gamma first but I would've voted EMP aswell so yes I did expect him to flip scum now I want Gamma lynched even if Aris sudden flip has me ringing bells
Lastly, why do you think Gamma is mafia? Why is he more suspicious than Aris? You don't have to do some crazy try-hard ISO, just tell me the reasons.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:53 am

In post 2585, hapahauli wrote:Excellent.
I still cannot understand this bit on Aris. Can you explain it?
...EMP's attack on Josh was really random and didn't seem like partner interacion...
This as well. Can you elaborate?
Lastly, why do you think Gamma is mafia? Why is he more suspicious than Aris? You don't have to do some crazy try-hard ISO, just tell me the reasons.
1) Aris during the game has mostly been calm and laid back and then at that point all of a sudden he goes super aggro like he has the game figured out along with a scumread on me that comes out of no where it doesn't make that much sense to me
2)
sigh
I'll go grab it in EMP's iso
3) I have already stated why in my iso I'll go hash them up and I've even given reason in my statement if I'm not wrong

MariaR is me
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:57 am

In post 2541, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 2540, TwoFace wrote:
In post 2537, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:I for some reason thought we had 2 ml's instead of 1 huh
I still feel quite confident in my 2 tr's I'll re read Twoface but I don't rly see my josh read changing
this really should be the other way around.

the only town read that should not change is the one on me, you need to re-read josh for sure.

but before you do that, lay out your reasons for who you want to lynch please.
Didn't I just do this in 2533?
I haven't really seen much from Aris that I look and see that's towny but to be fair that's very little I've seen
Gamma's whole "scum was pushing on me so I'm clear" really pinged me the wrong way it felt like he was just trying to call us morons for pushing him instead of understanding why were pushing him it's his auto defense line
In post 2543, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:I went to go read post 180 and I was so confused and it took me 3 minutes to understand what you meant
And I understand the point the reason I am so heavily disregarding it is bringing it up once or twice is fine but when it's your auto go to defense that's when I have an issue.
In post 2533, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Emp flipped scum yay great that was expected!

I'd lynch Aris/Gamma
Aris sudden aggro stance near the end of the day towards me felt really out of place I'd like to hear more on that
Gamma wanting twoface is because he know's he's in a really bad spot and will need to try and get as much wiggle room as he can
Twoface you and Josh are town thank you take another look at the newbie slot and actions and you should be able to see it for yourself

MariaR is me
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:57 am

there's a bit

MariaR is me
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:02 am

Post by hapahauli »

Thanks Sonia, I'll be back in a bit.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:07 am

I'll be waiting.

MariaR is me
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by hapahauli »

Just got back. That should be all the questions for now. I'd like to hear what other people have to say before I continue on. I did look through some of your past games, but they seem pretty inconclusive either way. Low sample size.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:29 pm

My alt is MariaR if that helps you.

MariaR is me
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Ugh. Just on that I want to lynch you.

Had a busy evening. I'll catch-up later.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:46 pm

Dang I thought we were becoming friends.

MariaR is me
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Just wait. You're going to love what's next.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Just realized that fitz started going after gamma when gamma was calling for a creeps lynch and creeps was at 5 votes.

Creeps doesn't really mention either scum that much. He did say he didn't scum read fitz.

That plus the points josh made and Sonia's bad reaction makes me think Sonia is a better option.

Damn congratulations your the first person to ever get me to change my read on them.

VOTE: Sonia
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by hapahauli »

I am Josh. Josh is me. We are all Josh.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2578, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:sigh is that really the best you had?
That was slightly boring and a bit tedious I was expecting more of a challenge.
Those posts were actually quite good. You didn't respond well.

Sure josh did a 180

You just avoided discussing and hid in the background
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2597, hapahauli wrote:I am Josh. Josh is me. We are all Josh.
Yeah I don't remember your name yet lol

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”