Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7300 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:22 am

Post by kuror0 »

I think Elena. When making my case for Alissae I did re check gerry and I do think he could have secured the game since long ago if he was scum. I just re checked and Elena was at l-2 at start of D4 without a counter wagon. Wasn't till gerry got there and pushed for him that others joined and ended in scumzach lynch. So if gerry was scum with zach he could have joined to have Elena lynched and save his partner. Could it happen as a gamble for scum gerry? sure it could happen but I think it is not that common so town gerry is for me.

Also from my pov I know there was bussing on the zach wagon, consider this and tell me which one is more likely to happen. 1st vote scum gerry calling others to lynch his partner and save a town? or 3rd vote scum Elena voting for his partner to try to get some town cred and distance? To me the decision is simple I would lynch Elena.

p-edit: ninjaed x2
Too lazy to be scum.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7301 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 7298, gerryoat wrote:
In post 7296, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 7288, gerryoat wrote:Elena, are you implying I might be maf?
You very well could be yes I don't know why you're not taking further charge in this it feels like you're just waiting for clum to place a vote I feel like as town you'd be taking more of a stance and I'm trying to wrap my head around Kuro linking a game and going like "Look at my meta I'm town!" If he was scum plus the on going game comment messed with me so I'm thinking a lot of stuff over
I clearly already said I scumread kuroro, so i dont see why you say that. I also said it's up to him because regardless if in the end i vote kuroro it's up to him to hammer. so why exactly do you scumread me again?
I already explained my main worries on you. Why do you think it's Kuro0 over me it can't just be because of my bit of ate when I was about to be lynched anyone can fake that
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7302 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:46 am

Post by gerryoat »

I have a gut feel that you're town. And it may be a bit of prebias that I had kuro and zach as the team.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7303 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:50 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Vote Count 6.2

Elena Fisher -
[1] kuror0
kuror0 -
[0]
Clumsy -
[0]
gerryoat -
[0]

Not Voting -
Clumsy, gerryoat, Elena Fisher

Mod Notes –
Good luck!

With 4 Alive, It Takes 3 to Lynch.

Day 6 Ends In (expired on 2017-02-28 16:41:27).
Last edited by inspectorscout on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7304 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:52 am

Post by gerryoat »

no mine
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7305 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:48 am

Post by gerryoat »

pls talk more guys and gal
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7306 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I dunno, I just don't know if I would call Kuror0 scum after yesterday. Seemed like a very town response to everything. I was considering if scum would have bussed Zach or not. If not, the only one it could be is Kuror0. However, being first on and hard pushing a scum lynch could propel the last one into MyLo with a great standing... Look at Gerry. That's what has my paranoia buzzer going off, but at the same time, did scum NEED to bus? Scum!Gerry, if he put his vote on town, would have been putting that at L-1, and we would have needed the mason duo plus one other onto Zach for a lynch. That's the main thing that's bothering me about Scum!Gerry, it seems unnecessary.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7307 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by gerryoat »

So are you saying you scumread Elena but you're paranoid about me?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7308 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Also, as I said, I didn't need to bus because Elena would have been lynched and Alisae as you see yesterday prob would have been next after Zach. Dreal hardscumread both elena and alisae
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7309 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Indeed.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7310 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Why exactly do you scumread elena? or is it just POE
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7311 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Well I started to two day phases ago, but it's also PoE here as well.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7312 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I felt that Elena had a scummy day 2 days ago and Kuror had a towny day yesterday.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7313 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by gerryoat »

what are your thoughts on kuroro's other game and what do you think of Elena's reaction to it?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7314 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I've looked through some of it, I don't know if I would really call Elena's post a reaction at all.

Kuror/Elena, what do you make of this?
In post 6534, JaeReed wrote:
Spoiler:
gerry case:

Gerry as town is completely uninvolved with games. He hates playing town and loves playing scum:

Look through these ISOs in the night phase and you'll see why he's confscum here.

Town:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=68870 - VT
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=69080 - VT?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=69351 - Doctor
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=68970 - VT
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69209 - Town Backup (hydra with MariaR/SoniaNevermind, named Sondam)

Scum:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=69960 - maf
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=67506 - maf
http://emforummaf.prophpbb.com/search.p ... sf=msgonly - maf traitor
https://epicmafia.com/topic/80150?page=2&_pjax=%23posts - maf

All that said, there is one outlier that i can think of off the top of my head. He was a treestump with no reveal upon flip and roleplaying as Komaeda the whole game:
http://emforummaf.prophpbb.com/search.p ... r=gerryoat

I don't believe this is another outlier game. His defense was that it's multiball, but if you go back to his early game posting there was still more there before he "knew" it was mb (and no I don't believe that was a townslip, and Transcend didn't either, I think, he was likely buddying him to not get shot from the other team). You'll also note in one of those mafia games (Dream mafia) he defended his meta against me by saying it was maria's game so he was actually trying. Sounds similar to his defense that it's multiball so he's actually trying because it's new.

There's also the matter of his hard tr'ing Transcend (not sure if he hard tr Cloudkicker but I'll probably want to check this for follow-up if I live through the night) as he has experience with both of them from epicmafia and has played a decent amount of games with them here too. It's not impossible to misread your friends that badly as town but it's a little less likely imo.

After a gerry lynch you guys will probably have this in the bag. I'd personally be looking between Zach and Elena, with a leaning towards Zach. I'd probably want to look over if gerry is black scum, if he's white there'd be no need obviously, as anything more than 3 scum on each team is horribly unbalanced and a guaranteed town loss, and with mastin as a reviewer it wouldn't have gotten past review.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7315 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Well you have to realize this is my first multiball setup where i actually knew what was happening. So this game is exciting to me.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7316 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

It makes my head hurt.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7317 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Also, Jaereed wasnt there for my epicmafia games that I can link that are forum games that i've been very excited as town. He's using a small sample size.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7318 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Also in most of those games I was lynched day 1 or killed n1 as town. I usually have poor day 1's regardless of my alignment, which is shown in my first maf game
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7319 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 7318, gerryoat wrote:Also in most of those games as town I was lynched day 1 or killed n1 as town. I usually have poor day 1's regardless of my alignment, which is shown in my first maf game
fixed
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7320 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 6534, JaeReed wrote:So before Zach's obvscum posting I had this written out to post in twilight since I didn't want the person to unvote. Now I'm not as sure on it but I do still believe it's a tell. I'm spoilering it here, but take it with a grain of salt, obviously. My preference has actually changed to "on this flip lynch the fuck out of Zach". I might be omgus'ing though. After this town should be the driving force behind the lynches I think though.
he also clearly said that his opinion changed lol and to take it with a grain of salt.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7321 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:23 am

Post by kuror0 »

So I'm still a lil drunk and can't bother to check gerry's meta. If he is scum he did a good job and deserves to win over scumElena. I might check monday or so but I think you should take decision soon Clumsy. If it takes too long you will probably base your decision solely on this day phase and neglect everything that has happened up to this point. (I'm aware this might bite me because I was your first suspect but it is an honest advice)

I still stand that Elena is the scum, her attitude today has been specting to see what decision you take but not getting involved in any way. I would say she is too aware and is avoiding to make a mistake and keeping her options open but I'm already set on who is the most probable scum and is your call. Will be back monday if anything.
Too lazy to be scum.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7322 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:50 am

Post by gerryoat »

I already explained why that meta is a small sample size. I enjoy finding mafia as much as I enjoy being mafia. Day 1 is just a weak point for me in general.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7323 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:53 am

Post by gerryoat »

But I agree, we should try and hurry this game up. The longer you take, the more you will get paranoid or just sheep Jae so when it's wrong "it won't be your fault" lol. I gave you my opinion and right now we have a 50% chance of winning it's if you focus on those 2. I want Elena to make it clear who she scum reads. I don't want fence sitting.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7324 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Clumsy »

I'm going to do a quick look over votes made this game and decide today.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”