Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 67, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 58, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 54, Land of Xanth wrote:Nah thats me Uzi ;)
-Ali
I remember the monster in your avi getting banned just before I quit and people losing their shit :lol:
Lol
But I want you to talk to me about the gamestate. Cause your vote was sorta oppertunistic.
Why did you hop onto the wagon on James after he confirmed his claim was real?

-Ali
I didn't like his vote for you after it was confirmed he wasn't trolling.

Why does him confirming his claim was real make you feel my vote was opportunistic? He's in no danger of being lynched and I don't have to believe his claim.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 75, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
-Ali
I remember the monster in your avi getting banned just before I quit and people losing their shit :lol:
Lol
But I want you to talk to me about the gamestate. Cause your vote was sorta oppertunistic.

-Ali

Why does him confirming his claim was real make you feel my vote was opportunistic? He's in no danger of being lynched and I don't have to believe his claim.
Don't get me wrong, I don't like it either, but I can see it being town motivated.
While yes, he was in no danger of being lynched, I am wondering why you didn't believe the claim.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

^Btw thats me! Ali up there!^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 69, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 65, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Alisae head voted you iirc
I voted him because I thought your CC was serious.

I unvoted him because yours wasn't and his was.

-G
Oh well that's my b
UNVOTE:
Time will tell on the cop claim I guess but regardless of it's validity James isn't a lynch priority today.

pedit: LUV I don't think it would be clear to everyone that my vote on James was a joke and not a real cc. Maybe some people would think it's a joke without past experience with me but even people I've played a couple times with I don't think would
know
immediately that my vote was a joke and not a real CC. You don't have to believe his claim but he's not getting lynched today (or tomorrow because timeshift mechanic,
which btw seems super dope thanks for hosting mod
).
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 76, Land of Xanth wrote:
-Ali
Lol

-Ali

Don't get me wrong, I don't like it either, but I can see it being town motivated.
While yes, he was in no danger of being lynched, I am wondering why you didn't believe the claim.
I don't buy that a cop PR would claim the way he did or on Day 1, especially during RVS.
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by James3 »

In post 72, Land of Xanth wrote:James I'm still waiting for this analysis.
-Ali
I've given you a taste. That's sufficient.

Or does your framer need to know who I'm checking?
In post 73, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 71, James3 wrote:
In post 66, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 62, James3 wrote:So you're admitting that pushing cop claims is scummy. Would you like to add any other details to your confession?
Yeah, I'll save you some time on your read. Start here

Subject: Mini Normal 1862 - Town win.
-Grey- wrote:
In post 1115, -Grey- wrote:Cop claims don't die d1 period, even if they're shitty claims.

Doing so denies town information if the claimer actually is a cop and actually does live through the night due to a protective role.

Only Scum has the need to see a cop claim lynched because not doing so forces you to shoot me and pray I'm not protected.
Want to find scum? Start with those who have pushed for my lynch today
after
my claim.
-G
So rather than actually try to act in the best interest of the town, you are admitting that you were just trying to avoid being seen as scummy (and thus avoid being lynched).
I'm tired of trying to talk to you because all you care about is sung your agenda down my throat instead of actually trying to sort me.

Go to hell.

-G
Not my fault that you claimed scum.
In post 74, Land of Xanth wrote:Also James, why would you rather have us instead of Uzi?
They are the one that hopped on your wagon after you said to take your claim seriously, did they not?
-Ali
While unlikely, there is a greater probability that they are just a bad town player (how experienced is Uzi btw?) than there is for you. I've seen townies jump on existing wagons in ways that appear to be scum opportunistic before, so it's not beyond the realm of possibility, although doing it to a cop claim would require a profound lack of skill from a town member. OTOH, I see basically no way that you're town.
-Ali
Lol

-Ali

A scum member could very easily see the wagon building up and not make the connection that a cop claim is inherently unlikely to be lynched day one. People momentarily forgot little obvious things all the time.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

Uzi, as much of a cancerous growth as some town may seem to be, it doesn't make them not town.

Move on from James and find someone else to vote, because the only people with any notice for killing a claimed cop on d1 is Scum.

I was voting James because there was a counter against him. End of story. My vote went away when the counter did. So should yours, or you can swing.

James is NK bait. That's all he's good for. Don't try to take that away from him.

-G
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 78, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 69, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 65, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Alisae head voted you iirc
I voted him because I thought your CC was serious.

I unvoted him because yours wasn't and his was.

-G
Oh well that's my b
UNVOTE:
Time will tell on the cop claim I guess but regardless of it's validity James isn't a lynch priority today.

pedit: LUV I don't think it would be clear to everyone that my vote on James was a joke and not a real cc. Maybe some people would think it's a joke without past experience with me but even people I've played a couple times with I don't think would
know
immediately that my vote was a joke and not a real CC. You don't have to believe his claim but he's not getting lynched today (or tomorrow because timeshift mechanic,
which btw seems super dope thanks for hosting mod
).
He's not at that level of a scum read for me yet. He's just my strongest one right now due to the game state.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

I buy it because he's probably used to that kind of stuff. Basicly I think it's based off of his playstyle.
Why don't you buy it? What about the way he did it do you not buy about it?
To me you're coming across as avoiding the question
-Ali
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 81, Land of Xanth wrote:Uzi, as much of a cancerous growth as some town may seem to be, it doesn't make them not town.

Move on from James and find someone else to vote, because the only people with any notice for killing a claimed cop on d1 is Scum.

I was voting James because there was a counter against him. End of story. My vote went away when the counter did. So should yours, or you can swing.

James is NK bait. That's all he's good for. Don't try to take that away from him.

-G
Why does it seem like you want me to move on so badly? My vote is where it is because he's my strongest scum read at the moment due to the current game state.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 80, James3 wrote:I've given you a taste. That's sufficient.

I don't think there is a framer in the game considering I don't believe the game is bastard. Hold on, let me check.
And I don't see how hiding analysis is pro town. If you genuinely believe in seeing my lynch at the end of the day, you'll pull out everything you got to get me lynched.
@MOD Is this game bastard?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Didn't even know this game started. Glad I randomly checked after posting in another game, cuz I don't think I ever got another pm after getting my role. Im guessing some other players don't know either. Will catch up in a sec.

Also: VOTE: LandofXanth confirmed scum here! I said it pre-game and am always right in every read I've ever had in every game. I'm so good at this that I can predict flips before roles are even sent out. Follow me to lynch scum. I'm as good as the very aggressive KainTepes! I taught him everything he knows.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 83, Land of Xanth wrote:I buy it because he's probably used to that kind of stuff. Basicly I think it's based off of his playstyle.
-Ali
Tone. I'm not sure how to describe the feeling in words but his use of the word immediately makes me believe the claim isn't real. I didn't like the way he seemed to try to lead the town in something that could come back to bite us in the ass.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 84, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 81, Land of Xanth wrote:Uzi, as much of a cancerous growth as some town may seem to be, it doesn't make them not town.

-G
Why does it seem like you want me to move on so badly? My vote is where it is because he's my strongest scum read at the moment due to the current game state.
Because the longer you make excuses for staying on his wagon, the stronger my scumread for your slot gets.

Both of the players that continued voting me after I claimed cop on d1 in the game I linked earlier were scum. Your behavior is lining up with theirs - RainbowDash (maf) & krylea (SK).

-G
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 80, James3 wrote:While unlikely, there is a greater probability that they are just a bad town player (how experienced is Uzi btw?) than there is for you. I've seen townies jump on existing wagons in ways that appear to be scum opportunistic before, so it's not beyond the realm of possibility, although doing it to a cop claim would require a profound lack of skill from a town member. OTOH, I see basically no way that you're town.
This makes no sense to me. You're basicly saying that because he jumped on you after the cop claim makes him bad town? If so I guess that makes sense. If not, explain it to me like I am a pre-schooler.

-Ali.

PEDIT: LOL HI TYWIN
Pedit2: Eh yeah I guess I can agree with you

UNVOTE:
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

The end pedit was directed towards Uzi btw.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 88, Land of Xanth wrote:

-G
Because the longer you make excuses for staying on his wagon, the stronger my scumread for your slot gets.

Both of the players that continued voting me after I claimed cop on d1 in the game I linked earlier were scum. Your behavior is lining up with theirs - RainbowDash (maf) & krylea (SK).

-G
Okay.

I don't see the harm my vote is doing right now. The paranoia I'm sensing from you is giving me good feelings about you and Ali though.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

VOTE: Uzi
Cuz Grey isn't done with him
-Ali
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by James3 »

In post 85, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 80, James3 wrote:I've given you a taste. That's sufficient.

I don't think there is a framer in the game considering I don't believe the game is bastard. Hold on, let me check.
And I don't see how hiding analysis is pro town. If you genuinely believe in seeing my lynch at the end of the day, you'll pull out everything you got to get me lynched.
@MOD Is this game bastard?
You're town slipping way too hard.
In post 89, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 80, James3 wrote:While unlikely, there is a greater probability that they are just a bad town player (how experienced is Uzi btw?) than there is for you. I've seen townies jump on existing wagons in ways that appear to be scum opportunistic before, so it's not beyond the realm of possibility, although doing it to a cop claim would require a profound lack of skill from a town member. OTOH, I see basically no way that you're town.
This makes no sense to me. You're basicly saying that because he jumped on you after the cop claim makes him bad town? If so I guess that makes sense. If not, explain it to me like I am a pre-schooler.

-Ali.

PEDIT: LOL HI TYWIN
Pedit2: Eh yeah I guess I can agree with you

UNVOTE:
Because he jumped on me after the cop claim, he's very probably scum. But there's an offchance of him being a VI, and that offchance is greater for him than it is for you.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 87, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 83, Land of Xanth wrote:I buy it because he's probably used to that kind of stuff. Basicly I think it's based off of his playstyle.
-Ali
Tone. I'm not sure how to describe the feeling in words but his use of the word immediately makes me believe the claim isn't real. I didn't like the way he seemed to try to lead the town in something that could come back to bite us in the ass.
He said it was real.

I quoted him saying it was real.

He wants to own the claim, it's his barring an actual cc.

-G
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 93, James3 wrote:Because he jumped on me after the cop claim, he's very probably scum. But there's an offchance of him being a VI, and that offchance is greater for him than it is for you.
Well Grey jumped on you after the cop claim as well. So did Kyouko and Camm. Does that make us all scum? Does that make us VI? What makes or breaks the difference between being VI and/or being scum in this case?

-Ali
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 7, James3 wrote:Alright, everyone claim your role immediately.

I'm a 1-Shot Cop.
Like you claimed here.
So is everyone VI and/or Scum for voting you after this post 7?

-Ali
GTKAS
| here.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 96, Alisae wrote:
In post 7, James3 wrote:Alright, everyone claim your role immediately.

I'm a 1-Shot Cop.
Like you claimed here.
So is everyone VI and/or Scum for voting you after this post 7?

-Ali
Hydra slipped again #rip
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

For Grey:

-G
Why does it seem like you want me to move on so badly?
My vote is where it is because he's my strongest scum read at the moment due to the current game state.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Okay, so I skimmed this shit show as thoroughly as I have the patience for in RVS.

1. We can't lynch a cop claim D1, regardless of whether it's real or fake. It's not the optimal move, so if someone does lynch James and he flips town, they're probably confirmed scum. Even the scummiest claims aren't lynchable this early, and without a counter, anyone voting the guy is basically confirming they're newbscum.

2. I've never played ToS, but I know about it. I forget other sites I've played Mafia on, but one strategy was for everyone to mass claim immediately. The player who fucks up their claim was usually always scum. It is a legitimate strategy in those quick 5 minute Mafia sites, but it's fucking terrible play on forum Mafia. So I do at least know about those strategies, although they're garbage.

3. That all being said, why the fuck would a 1 shot cop claim D1? How hard is it to use your investigation first and claim D2? That's common sense. I think that makes the claim look scummy af, because it makes zero sense to not wait a day. What townie would do that? This guy is another KainTepes. Idc if he claimed cop D2 if he is a 1-shot, but doing it D1 means either he'll be roleblocked or NK'd. He wasted his role for no reason at all. This site isn't ToS, and it's common sense regardless imo.

4. I can't see any situation where scum would make that claim fucking immediately on their first post. The guy doubled down on it, so he can't claim it was a joke. I can't fathom any reason for scum to fake claim there, and without a counter, i have to assume it's real. I just think it wins the award for dumbest play I've seen since I rejoined this site. It's that bad. At least we know who the first NK will be.

5. Shit like this is why I always say meta is fucking horrible to use. People know their own meta and manipulate it. Idk why this site loves meta so much, but I hope people stop. It's bad play.

6. Anyone voting a cop claim without a cc after thinking about the above reasons is scummy Af, which leads me to this guy: Commknight.

Spoiler:
In post 41, CommKnight wrote:Now I wonder what Kain put in the snip. It was edited pretty fast!

Anyway. VOTE: James. Whether RVS or not, a CC and reaction is something.

Confirmed newbscum here, since there wasn't a CC (Kyouko clearly said his counter was a joke), yet he votes the cop claim regardless. He states it isn't an RVS vote too, so I think we have caught newbscum. Welp, D1 was easy.

VOTE: Commknight

Choo choo

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”