Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #19025 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Tbh, I think Math's instincts were good just poorly labeled. Math did see a block occurring and they were on the outside, so they supposed it was the scumteam. If Math could have distinguished scum buddying others from an organic townblock, they would have done better.

That and their deeper listening skills improving and they would be awesome. They are good at reading and hearing, not so much emotional listening.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #19026 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 18947, Cheetory6 wrote:I ALMOST HAVE MORE POSTS IN THE SCUM PT BECAUSE I WAS SO GOD DAMN ANXIOUS THIS GAME
I love you cheet
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19027 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by Vecna »

Oh you speedhammered it during the night while I was asleep, wonderfull
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19028 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 19027, Vecna wrote:Oh you speedhammered it during the night while I was asleep, wonderfull
dw I woke to the same :P
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19029 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 18712, Alisae wrote:Wow I never would have guessed Jae was scum.
Trust me more often
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #19030 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

Vecna I feel bad.
GTKAS
| here.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19031 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 18744, Gorkington wrote:thanks creature ;)
Gorkington was quite convincing as replacement imo, being able to salvage that slot.......He faked his meta really really well, as did ssbm.

RC had a much easier time with Mathblade defending him no matter what shit he pulled.

Anyways well played scum, I definately wasnt without flaws this game.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19032 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 18789, davesaz wrote:I don't see any basis for thinking bad of scum here. They did a great job exploiting all of town's weaknesses.
Definately this.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #19033 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 19032, Vecna wrote:
In post 18789, davesaz wrote:I don't see any basis for thinking bad of scum here. They did a great job exploiting all of town's weaknesses.
Definately this.
Agreed.

BaeReed did really good.
My mistake was teaching them what I did in Shadowrun.
Now that I know it is obvious.

Vecna sorry :/
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19034 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 18913, RadiantTroubadour wrote:What town needed to to do to win imo was tell me and Math and Nero to shut the fuck up and have the Vecna/LUV/Leon block that I think could have mutually townread each other and solved the game get a chance to talk to each other and sort each other.
I think ive invested like 10 pages alone in trying to make Math see reason. If math wouldve gotten on the same page, we wouldve won even in the shit position we were in.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19035 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Also, for anyone still hating on Math. Remember this. NO ONE corrected Math on me softing a role that I never softed in the first place. It takes more than one to tango. This entire game was swingy. Like seriously, all the different roles to pick from and town prioritized... Pyramid (a scummy wonder to take as town) and neighbourizer wonders.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19036 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 18928, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think both Titus siblings have a serious vulnerability to the right kind of kissing up.
And the worst thing was I KNEW EXACTLY what you were doing but I could nothing against it.

Like the last day......You couldve just vigged a random towny and math still wouldve sided with you making it auto scumwin.

I woke up this morning with the plan to force you to vig LUV, then lynch Gork/you in order....but I doubt I ever wouldve gotten the support.

Anyways, im salty. Probably unjustly so, since I made the big fuckup of going along on Nero even though my gut kept telling me it was the wrong thing to do.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19037 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 18958, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Scum thread 64 pages xd
Ours was bigger :wink: :cool:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19038 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 18961, JaeReed wrote:
In post 18925, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Oh yeah I never mentioned but I was really impressed with Leon's and Vecna's plays as town. You guys did really well. Sorry that the game never panned out.

Honourable mention to Creature as well but with the caveat that he deathtunnels me every game so any claim that his read on me was good has little credibility; he did call a bunch of other scum though!
Shout out to Leon for the reads.
GJ Creature too.

Also, thank you Vecna for backing up when you did and allowing me to do things. I know I was scum but I was genuinely getting frustrated and upset and that move on your part was extremely humanizing so thank you for that.
Your slot honestly had me thinking so much all game. I had this soulread gut thing on day1 that you really really were scum and those are nearly always correct for me (and the interactions with Gorkingtons slot were also telling) - but your lines at times really were brilliant to stop me from scum-reading your slot.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #19039 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 19035, CommKnight wrote:Also, for anyone still hating on Math. Remember this. NO ONE corrected Math on me softing a role that I never softed in the first place. It takes more than one to tango. This entire game was swingy. Like seriously, all the different roles to pick from and town prioritized... Pyramid (a scummy wonder to take as town) and neighbourizer wonders.
In post 19034, Vecna wrote:
In post 18913, RadiantTroubadour wrote:What town needed to to do to win imo was tell me and Math and Nero to shut the fuck up and have the Vecna/LUV/Leon block that I think could have mutually townread each other and solved the game get a chance to talk to each other and sort each other.
I think ive invested like 10 pages alone in trying to make Math see reason. If math wouldve gotten on the same page, we wouldve won even in the shit position we were in.
I think we could have but I was too poisoned by earlier events.

Like I was just so happy we got somewhere I got blinded to RC not shooting and even encouraged him not to.

I kinda deserve scum MVP the comments were right.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #19040 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

You couldn't have gotten me to shoot though.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19041 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:33 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 19040, RadiantCowbells wrote:You couldn't have gotten me to shoot though.
He could've lynched your ass though. In fact if we delayed the blitz much longer (into today), we may have lost it due to someone pointing out you should've made the shot.

Also RC, I look forward to being against you someday as town, so I can wipe that cockiness out of you. You seem to think you were perfect. No, if town had even one good leader for that day, we would've been screwed and even in scum chat you tried to be cocky about everything. We're like the Allies in WWII, if even one thing went wrong, Germany (town) would've stomped us.

Seriously, I know we were teammates and all, but your attitude does not win over friends. If that's your goal, good job.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #19042 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:35 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I'm not denigrating anyone's play. I even specifically said that I thought he and a few others played really well. I was never getting lynched that day phase though and that's just facts.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19043 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 19038, Vecna wrote:
In post 18961, JaeReed wrote:
In post 18925, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Oh yeah I never mentioned but I was really impressed with Leon's and Vecna's plays as town. You guys did really well. Sorry that the game never panned out.

Honourable mention to Creature as well but with the caveat that he deathtunnels me every game so any claim that his read on me was good has little credibility; he did call a bunch of other scum though!
Shout out to Leon for the reads.
GJ Creature too.

Also, thank you Vecna for backing up when you did and allowing me to do things. I know I was scum but I was genuinely getting frustrated and upset and that move on your part was extremely humanizing so thank you for that.
Your slot honestly had me thinking so much all game. I had this soulread gut thing on day1 that you really really were scum and those are nearly always correct for me (and the interactions with Gorkingtons slot were also telling) - but your lines at times really were brilliant to stop me from scum-reading your slot.
Thanks. :oops: This actually means so much coming from the slot that was one of the biggest thorns in my side this game.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19044 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:37 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Also for anyone wondering about Creature's roleblock on N3...

Night 3:
Hanging Gardens (Maxous) -> nancy
Mausoleum of Halicarnassus (Alisae) -> Caesar Wills It
Stonehenge (MathBlade) -> Nero Cain
Parthenon (NoticeMeSenpai) -> MathBlade
Alhambra (Creature) -> Gorkington
Chichen Itza (davesaz) -> Creature & Maxous
Hagia Sophia (Vecna) -> No one

Factional Barbarian Kill (NoticeMeSenpai) -> nancy

gdi that was annoying :P I did the kill.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19045 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 19039, MathBlade wrote:I kinda deserve scum MVP the comments were right.
Don't worry I did in Shadowrun too <3 The important thing is that we look forward and learn I think.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19046 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

I still dont get why Maxous softed he saved Ceasar that night.......
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19047 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I don't think he meant to, he was all the way through calling Pine town and a mislynch, it just ended up looking that way.

To be honest we thought nancy was Great Wall because of everything lol. It could have gone really badly for us if she didn't neighborize scum.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #19048 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 19031, Vecna wrote:He faked his meta really really well
I think it was a little more surface than you might be giving me credit for but thank you!
I spent a lot of effort this game trying to softbuddy you while also being pissy at you about things so you would be a little less suspicious of it :P
Also was really hard not to use your townread on me as reasoning why people should stop wanting to lynch me, but I figured that might have rubbed you the wrong way.

Hopefully we roll town together sometime, I promise it will be magical.
Or I will yell at people and it will be awful.
Only time will tell.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #19049 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 19021, KidAmn wrote:(and this wasn't a townsided setup in any way)
You sound like you've really thought this through :')

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”