The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:44 am

Post by McMenno »

am I still walking or what
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 70, McMenno wrote:am I still walking
McMenno wrote:am I still walking or what
ResultYou are in fact still walking, you've walked quite a distance. You passed by some trees and some more trees and so many trees. You hear someone near by yell out "How do I get out of this stupid forest?!"

Enter Action: ________
In post 71, mykonian wrote:grab EP by the shoulders and sit him down, tell him that I'm busy.

Take off my pants and tie a knot at the bottom of both legs, then soak it in the pillar of water.
ResultYou sit Errantparabola on the forest floor with their back to a tree and after saying you were busy, you take off your pants and tie a knot at the bottom of both pant legs. You then go to the wavy sky pillar and soak the pants in the pillar of water.

Fixed mistaken interpretation.
In post 72, MTD wrote:Look around for something i can give to the squirrel as an offering of friendship.
ResultYou search around for an offering. You spy some nuts in a near by tree that look promising.

In post 73, Selynee wrote:Look around for Coca-Cola. There must be some Coca-Cola around, right?
ResultYou look around your area, you see several other players and a wavy pillar of water. You also see that the sun has fully set and that both moons have risen higher in the sky and are both full and glowing. You are unable to find any Coca-Cola in the area.

In post 74, Aronis wrote:
Use my angelic powers to catch the last two birds with little difficulty and if that doesn't work use my player's brain to come up with a plan that will actually work and do it.
Once I've caught the birds give them to the fish people.
ResultYou're arms turn into wings and you fly charge at Mewtaph. You turn your wings to arms and grab the birds out of their hands. You take the birds back to the manta ray people. When you hand the two birds over, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level one! You gain the increase sight version one ability! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;"

The manta ray person hands over a gold coin with the number 15 on it and the three of them gather in a circle around you and glow blue.

Last edited by Annadog40 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Selynee »

Walk towards the other players. Ask if any of them wants to trade with me for a bottle of Coca-Cola or a cigarette. If not, I might have to force them to sell, but I keep this as the last option, as some might see it as robbing them.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:38 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I put my point into health bar, and tell the women that anything is fine as a reward.
Im a dog that quacks
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Aronis »

I think I pretty clearly need ENERGY so I can fly more
Thank the manta ray people for the coin and ride back to town with them.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Ask the bubble human for directions to the nearest building
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:38 am

Post by MTD »

Get the nuts from the nearby tree and offer them to the squirrel.
still the same old MTD
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Felissan »

Try to dig a hole by burning the ground
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 76, Annadog40 wrote:You sit Errantparabola on the forest floor with their back to a tree and after saying you were busy, you take off your pants and tie a knot at the bottom of both pant legs. You then go into the wavy sky pillar and soak the pants in the pillar of water.
I shake the pants a little so they are as opened up as possible, then pull the top end into the water pillar, trying to trap as much air as I can in the wet pants. I take a deep breath and hold on tight to the pants as I go into the water pillar, taking the pants with their trapped air with me.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 77, Selynee wrote:Walk towards the other players. Ask if any of them wants to trade with me for a bottle of Coca-Cola or a cigarette. If not, I might have to force them to sell, but I keep this as the last option, as some might see it as robbing them.
Action FailedYou walk towards the other players asking about Coca-Cola but none of them respond.

Enter Action: ___________
In post 78, WhemeStar wrote:I put my point into health bar, and tell the women that anything is fine as a reward.
ResultIn the upper left corner of your vision you see a gray bar with WhemeStar written in the left corner. You also see a red bar inside it with some white text that reads 100/100. When you say anything would be fine as an award, the women looks intently at you then grabs a leaf off the ground and a glowing stone with runes on them. She turns both into glowing green energy and shoots it at your hand. You now have a Nature Fishing Pole that is made out of wood, leaves, enchanted spiders silk and a hook with glowing runes on it. The manta ray person goes up and says "You need a lift somewhere we're on our way to Rutall but after that I could take you to Leafwater town where you can portal yourself to wherever you want."

In post 79, Aronis wrote:
I think I pretty clearly need ENERGY so I can fly more
Thank the manta ray people for the coin and ride back to town with them.
ResultIn the upper left corner of your vision you see a silver bar with Aronis written in the left corner. You also see a blue bar inside it with some white text that reads 25/100. You thank the manta ray people then you see the pillar of water heading your way with mykonian and Felissan inside and it is flashing red. You and the manta ray people are swept in. The pillar then goes up to the main sky river and the currant shifts, taking you all west.
They forum a bubble around you three, Felissan start coughing and catching his breath, one of them says "We must of been swept along with a criminal" they glare at mykonian and Felissan then turns to you, "It seems that one of your. . . guild members set the forest on fire multiple times it is the only time I see the river flash red."
The river takes you and your group rapidly across the forest. You see a pop up in the upper center of your screen say 'new zone' and you and your companions flow over a town with huge trees and several giant leaf platforms with several buildings on each platform. The river forms a pillar that drops you all off in what looks like an open air jail cell.
The pillar then goes back up to the main sky river, leaving all of you on the ground and you see a roof form on top of the bars of the jail cell. One of the manta ray people sighs and pulls out a card and pokes it with a glowing finger then says, "Some one should be here soon to sort this all out."

In post 80, Cheery Dog wrote:Ask the bubble human for directions to the nearest building
Result"The nearest building is about two oogths west. I'll take you a while to get there on your own. For five coin I'll take you to town."

In post 81, MTD wrote:Get the nuts from the nearby tree and offer them to the squirrel.
ResultYou climb up the tree and gather several nuts. The squirrel backs up the tree nervously and stares at the nuts longingly.

In post 82, Felissan wrote:
Try to dig a hole by burning the ground
ResultYou gather your energy and throw a fireball at the ground to try digging a hole. The fire ball sets the forest floor on fire. The water pillar flashes red with mykonian inside and rushes to you. You are then engulfed in the water pillar with mykonian. The pillar of water then jerks left and goes to a group of manta ray looking people and Aronis who are swept in the pillar along with you and mykonian. The pillar then goes up to the main sky river and the currant shifts, taking you all west.
The manta ray forum a bubble around everyone. You start coughing and catching your breath. One of the manta ray people says "We must of been swept along with a criminal" they glare at you and mykonian then turns to Aronis, "It seems that one of your. . . guild members set the forest on fire multiple times it is the only time I see the river flash red."
The river takes you and your group rapidly across the forest. You see a pop up in the upper center of your screen say 'new zone'. After you see this, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level one! You gain the fire movement version one ability! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

You and your companions flow over a town with huge trees and several giant leaf platforms with several buildings on each platform. The river forms a pillar that drops you all off in what looks like an open air jail cell.
The pillar then goes back up to the main sky river, leaving all of you on the ground and you see a roof form on top of the bars of the jail cell. One of the manta ray people sighs and pulls out a card and pokes it with a glowing finger then says, "Some one should be here soon to sort this all out."

mykonian wrote:
In post 76, Annadog40 wrote:You sit Errantparabola on the forest floor with their back to a tree and after saying you were busy, you take off your pants and tie a knot at the bottom of both pant legs. You then go into the wavy sky pillar and soak the pants in the pillar of water.
I shake the pants a little so they are as opened up as possible, then pull the top end into the water pillar, trying to trap as much air as I can in the wet pants. I take a deep breath and hold on tight to the pants as I go into the water pillar, taking the pants with their trapped air with me.
ResultYou trap air in your pants, hold your breath and go into the wavy pillar of water. You rise up a bit then you feel the wavy pillar move across the ground and absorb Felissan into the water along with you. The pillar of water then jerks left and goes to a group of manta ray looking people and Aronis who are swept in the pillar along with you and Felissan. The pillar then goes up to the main sky river and the currant shifts, taking you all west.
The manta ray forum a bubble around everyone. Felissan start coughing and catching his breath. One of the manta ray people says "We must of been swept along with a criminal" they glare at you and Felissan then turns to Aronis, "It seems that one of your. . . guild members set the forest on fire multiple times it is the only time I see the river flash red."
The river takes you and your group rapidly across the forest. You see a pop up in the upper center of your screen say 'new zone'. After you see this, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level one! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

You and your companions flow over a town with huge trees and several giant leaf platforms with several buildings on each platform. The river forms a pillar that drops you all off in what looks like an open air jail cell.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by mykonian »

goddamnit Yves :P

Also, experience bar! Adventures aren't about the destination, it's about the stories along the way!

As for action: read the card!
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Aronis »

Use my angelic powers to teleport out of the jail cell, if that doesn't work use my player's brain to come up with a plan that will get me out of jail and do it.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I tell the lady "thanks for the fishing pole!" and agree to travel with the manta ray people.
Im a dog that quacks
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by Felissan »

Energy bar!

If the ray people have left, burn down one of the cell's bars, making sure the fire doesn't spread further. Then, start climbing down a tree to escape.

If they're still there, tell them I've seen mykonian burn his pants down.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Thank them for the direction, but refuse the offer of the ride, I've had enough bad experience with rides today.

float along in the current observing the ground between.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:00 pm

Post by Selynee »

Start searching for sticks to build a fireplace. And mushrooms. I've once read an article about mushrooms so I shouldn't have any problems identifying the edible ones from the poisonous .
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:46 am

Post by MTD »

Just sit there with the gathered nuts on my outstretched hand, waiting for the squirrel to overcome its fear of me.
still the same old MTD
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 85, mykonian wrote:goddamnit Yves :P

Also, experience bar! Adventures aren't about the destination, it's about the stories along the way!

As for action: read the card!
ResultIn the upper left corner of your vision you see a gray bar with mykonian written in the left corner. You also see an empty bar at the bottom center or your vision with some white text that reads 0/8. The card is a blank white card. After Felissan speaks, the manta ray person looks at you then, puts a glowing finger to the card and it lights up in an intricate pattern. The card doesn't have any words you can see.
You see a person with long blond hair all over their body with a jewel dress on. They say "Ok you four," They point to Aronis and the manta ray people, "Are free to go." They open the cage door and let Aronis and the Manta Ray people out. They close the door before you and Felissan could get out, "One of you tried to set the forest on fire, which one of you is it?"

In post 86, Aronis wrote:
Use my angelic powers to teleport out of the jail cell, if that doesn't work use my player's brain to come up with a plan that will get me out of jail and do it.
ResultYou try but are unable to teleport out. You go to your players brain but they have your brain so their plan is the same as yours.
You see a person with long blond hair all over their body with a jewel dress on. They say "Ok you four," They point to Aronis and the manta ray people, "Are free to go." They open the cage door and let you and the Manta Ray people out. You walk out of the cage. One of the manta ray people says to you "You look tired on the next leaf is a tavern you could eat and rest up at and you don't need to fly since the leaf edge is enchanted to float you to the next leaf like so." The three manta ray people run off the edge of the leaf and glow purple and float quickly away.
Your energy is 29/100

In post 87, WhemeStar wrote:I tell the lady "thanks for the fishing pole!" and agree to travel with the manta ray people.
ResultThey accept your thanks. Then the manta ray person takes out a basket and shrinks you, themself, the teacher and children. You all go in the basket and see the blue dragon get up and latch onto the corners of the basket with its' claws and balloons out lifting the basket into the air. You see the forest blur below you as the balloon dragon takes you all to a mystical feeling village with tree buildings and glowing floating lights. In the center you see a large thick tree with an opening and glowing ruins all over.
You and your traveling companions touch down. The woman looks up at the sky and says, "We're not too late, thanks for taking us!" She and her students leave.
The manta ray looking person says "I'm low on energy so I'll take you back in a couple hours there are some pools you can fish out of here and a tavern you can rest up at over there that's where I'll be going."

In post 88, Felissan wrote:
Energy bar!

If the ray people have left, burn down one of the cell's bars, making sure the fire doesn't spread further. Then, start climbing down a tree to escape.

If they're still there, tell them I've seen mykonian burn his pants down.
ResultIn the upper left corner of your vision you see a silver bar with Felissan written in the left corner. You also see a blue bar inside it with some white text that reads 35/100. The ray people are still there so you tell them about what you saw mykonian do. The ray person looks at you then at mykonian then goes to using their card.
You see a person with long blond hair all over their body with a jewel dress on. They say "Ok you four," They point to Aronis and the manta ray people, "Are free to go." They open the cage door and let Aronis and the Manta Ray people out. They close the door before you and mykonian could get out, "One of you tried to set the forest on fire, which one of you is it?"

In post 89, Cheery Dog wrote:Thank them for the direction, but refuse the offer of the ride, I've had enough bad experience with rides today.

float along in the current observing the ground between.
ResultThe person says "Well suit yourself," and bubbles away. The currant pulls you eastwards and you feel it speed up slightly. You see below you a huge expansive forest and several flying creatures that look too large to be birds heading south.

In post 90, Selynee wrote:Start searching for sticks to build a fireplace. And mushrooms. I've once read an article about mushrooms so I shouldn't have any problems identifying the edible ones from the poisonous .
ResultYou quickly find a large bundle of sticks of varying shapes and sizes. You also find three mushrooms.

In post 91, MTD wrote:Just sit there with the gathered nuts on my outstretched hand, waiting for the squirrel to overcome its fear of me.
ResultThe squirrel stares at the nuts. Since you aren't moving around, the squirrl inches over and quickly snatches a nut then climbs up to a lower tree branch and nibbles at the nut.

Last edited by Annadog40 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is my life now

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:53 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 92, Annadog40 wrote:You see a person with long blond hair all over their body with a jewel dress on. They say "Ok you four," They point to Aronis and the manta ray people, "Are free to go." They open the cage door and let Aronis and the Manta Ray people out. They close the door before you and Felissan could get out, "One of you tried to set the forest on fire, which one of you is it?"
I hold up my wet pants which are still tied shut, and tell her I dreamed of seeing what the sky river was like. I had nothing to do with fire, I was too busy being interested in water!
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:33 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I quickly go to the pools of water and start fishing, when I get tired I go to the tavern and sleep until morning.
Im a dog that quacks
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Selynee »

Build a campfire and roast the mushrooms.
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Felissan »

Tell them the forest fire must have been from that one guy who decided to throw a flaming shirt on a tree for some reason
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:29 am

Post by McMenno »

"Lotta forest 'round here," I say to myself
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Eat the currant

I don't know where it came from or why it's pulling me eastward, but it sounds edible.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Aronis »

Float over to the tavern on the next leaf and go inside. Once inside, sit down and ask for a menu.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”