The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Firebringer »

"Ohh you know, these all had a little too much to drink, we will be carrying on now"
Take the women to confront the women she offended.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:57 am

Post by McMenno »

I, uhm... I eat the scale.
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Felissan »

Take a nap in the wagon
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Put back a energy potion
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Vijarada »

Look around.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by N »

turn my shovel into an axe and cut the tree down
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Aronis »

ehh, carry through with my plan of attack. Death to the leafwater guards! Long live the Empire!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 299, Annadog40 wrote:You equip the armor and spoon then you touch the card with a glowing finger.

You hear a message in your mind from the task force member, "You were blown back into kriktilundr, the bandit's machine holding up the barrier must of broke, we got the bandits tracking beads and might use that to make a portal to teleport us to the bandit's location.
You should see if you can find a teleport gem then head to the nearest portal to the capital. The capital is called Crossroads and from there, you can go to another city, Boywick is generally the cheapest teleport gem then from there you can get a Chaystone gem which is salmon. You should hurry and loot the bandit then leave before more bandits show up!"

Your energy is now at the warning level.
(so much to do :()

Loot the bandit, try to mindmessage the task force dude that I'm rather bewildered by his directions, hope some of the bandit's items are food, otherwise try a blue potion and hope that gives me energy.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Tell Firebringer "Milord, she just confessed....perhaps we should let the authorities deal with things from this point?"
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeMewtapth's energy ran out and he passed out.

Selynee's energy is now at the critical level

In post 300, Firebringer wrote:"Ohh you know, these all had a little too much to drink, we will be carrying on now"
Take the women to confront the women she offended.
ResultYou tell your story to the guard, the guard buys your story and says "Ok, you be careful." And walks off.

You take the woman to the innkeeper. Cerberus v666 tells you "Milord, she just confessed....perhaps we should let the authorities deal with things from this point?"

You brush off his words and the innkeeper starts punching and kicking the woman until she is black, blue and red all over. The woman slumps in your arms.

The innkeeper thanks you both for your assistance and pays you each 50 coin. She takes the woman off your hands and brings her to the guard.

Enter Action: ____________
In post 301, McMenno wrote:I, uhm... I eat the scale.
ResultYou consume the scale and absorb its' power. You feel a new type of magic develop inside you and the fish starts talking in a language you can't understand. You feel a fuzzy glow and hear the fish saying. "By now you should be able to understand what I'm saying. I knew you could absorb power and need you to absorb my power so you could use star magic which is much more versatile than moons magic."

"Anyway, I can't trust you yet. To gain my trust you need to help me rescue my friends. Will you help?"

In post 302, Felissan wrote:
Take a nap in the wagon
ResultYou enter the abandoned wagon. You see several objects and a dead body. You fall asleep and feel your energy increase

Your energy is now 52/100

In post 303, Cheery Dog wrote:Put back a energy potion
ResultYou put back an energy potion on the shelf. The shopkeeper raises an eyebrow but says "Ok, that'll be 45 coin."

You hand him the coin and obtain the stack of red and stack of blue potions.

Your energy is now 74/100

playerVijarada materializes
In post 304, Vijarada wrote:Look around.
ResultAbove you, you see a clear blue sky with the sun hanging just above the trees. You also notice what appears to be a giant river in the sky. You also see that you are in a forest and see that the leaves around you are scattered and the soil is disturbed like there was a lot of activity in your area.
You also see Iprobablysuck standing nearby along with a less noticeable KuroiXHF

In post 305, N wrote:turn my shovel into an axe and cut the tree down
ResultYou see the bandits charge in. You magic your shovel into an ax and start to cut the tree. When you chop the tree, all of the bandits fall on the ground. They try to rush you but you keep chopping. One bandit cries "Please stop cutting the tree! We'll do anything!"

You are about half way through chopping the tree.

You are still able put one point in a Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

In post 306, Aronis wrote:ehh, carry through with my plan of attack. Death to the leafwater guards! Long live the Empire!
ResultYou give the man the sewing needles and tell him the plan. He nods and sneaks over to the guards. You take flight above the guards.

You give the signal and fly down quickly and slam two guards, killing them instantly. You see your servant rush up and stab a guard in the neck with a needle and the guard dies as well.

You see one guard go after your serviant who experatly dodges every blow like they were an acrobat. A guard rushes to you, you try to get out of the but the arrow in your knee slows your mobility. You flap your wings but are two slow and the guard slashes you in the wing doing damage.

There are two guards left alive.

Your health is now 65/100
Your energy is now 30/100

In post 307, mykonian wrote:
In post 299, Annadog40 wrote:You equip the armor and spoon then you touch the card with a glowing finger.

You hear a message in your mind from the task force member, "You were blown back into kriktilundr, the bandit's machine holding up the barrier must of broke, we got the bandits tracking beads and might use that to make a portal to teleport us to the bandit's location.
You should see if you can find a teleport gem then head to the nearest portal to the capital. The capital is called Crossroads and from there, you can go to another city, Boywick is generally the cheapest teleport gem then from there you can get a Chaystone gem which is salmon. You should hurry and loot the bandit then leave before more bandits show up!"

Your energy is now at the warning level.
(so much to do :()

Loot the bandit, try to mindmessage the task force dude that I'm rather bewildered by his directions, hope some of the bandit's items are food, otherwise try a blue potion and hope that gives me energy.
ResultYou loot the bandit and notice that multiple cuts start forming on the fruit body. You find some tan colored gems, 20 coin, more blue and red potions, a compass and a sword.

You touch the white card and reply that you are bewildered. You take a swing of the blue potion and feel your energy increese.

The task force member responds, "I saw you pick up a compass and some tan gems, tell it to point to the nearest portal and once you get there, use the tan gem to get to the city of Crossroads. From there you can buy some more gems and hop a few portals and get back to Chaystone."

In post 308, Cerberus v666 wrote:Tell Firebringer "Milord, she just confessed....perhaps we should let the authorities deal with things from this point?"
ResultYou see Firebringer tell the guard a story and the guard leaving the area.

Firebringer takes the woman to the innkeeper. You warn Firebringer against this course of action but he ignores your advice.

The innkeeper starts punching and kicking the woman until she is black, blue and red all over. The woman slumps in Firebringer's arms.

The innkeeper thanks you both for your assistance and pays you each 50 coin. She takes the woman off your hands and brings her to the guard.

Your energy is now 75/100

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:02 am

Post by McMenno »

"Sure. What do I have to do?"
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Shaziro »

I FINISH MY MASTERPIECE, SHOWING IT TO THE WORLD IN ALL ITS DEFINITELY-NOT-A-BANNER-I-FOUND-ONLINE-AND-FILLED-IN-WITH-MY-OWN-STUFF GLORY!

Spoiler:
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Head to the nearest park
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:12 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 309, Annadog40 wrote:You loot the bandit and notice that multiple cuts start forming on the fruit body. You find some tan colored gems, 20 coin, more blue and red potions, a compass and a sword.

You touch the white card and reply that you are bewildered. You take a swing of the blue potion and feel your energy increese.

The task force member responds, "I saw you pick up a compass and some tan gems, tell it to point to the nearest portal and once you get there, use the tan gem to get to the city of Crossroads. From there you can buy some more gems and hop a few portals and get back to Chaystone."
Try to get in the sky river again.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Vijarada »

Talk to the two people. "Hello strangers, hey hey. Seems like I might have become a little lost, ho ho. Do you know where the nearest road is from here, hee hee?"
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Aronis »

Slam and stab the guard to death, then go aid my servant
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by N »

listen to their pleas but be ready to get back to choppin'
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I tell the Judge what happened, lying every now and then to make myself look good
Im a dog that quacks
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Well, I guess that works. I reiterate what the guards told me about where to potentially find out more about the grail, and tell FB I saw Shaziro in a shop, and ask FB if he wants me to go retrieve Shaziro or pursue the lead we have? Or split up and meet somewhere after?
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeThe moons appear on the horizon in the Leafwater/starting/mykonian area. Everyone in that area feels energy wash over them.

Selynee's energy ran out and they passed out.

In post 310, McMenno wrote:"Sure. What do I have to do?"
Result"My friends were kidnapped across space and time and taken to an island." the fish says, "The island has a special kinda magic that traps people with star magic in. You need to remove the magic you absorbed from me and teleport to the island. You'll recognize the star mages since they have red robes on." The fish tears off some of their robe and throws it at you. "You can use this to track them by scent if you can't see them."

"The closest coordinates we have for the island are 47N 137E. So you must go there and free my friends!"

You still see the pop up saying, "One charge left, enter coordinates"

Enter Action: _____________
In post 311, Shaziro wrote:I FINISH MY MASTERPIECE, SHOWING IT TO THE WORLD IN ALL ITS DEFINITELY-NOT-A-BANNER-I-FOUND-ONLINE-AND-FILLED-IN-WITH-MY-OWN-STUFF GLORY!

Spoiler:
ResultThe shopkeeper puts down their book and looks at your creation. "This is some mighty fine work, I'll take this," the shopkeeper picks up your artwork, "and put it in the cube," she puts the paper in the cube. It glows and you see your design appear on the cube.

"That will be ten coin."

In post 312, Cheery Dog wrote:Head to the nearest park
Action FailedYou have no idea where the park is or even if there is one.

You see a guard nearby who catches your eye and says "May I help you with something?"

Your energy is now 69/100

In post 313, mykonian wrote:
In post 309, Annadog40 wrote:You loot the bandit and notice that multiple cuts start forming on the fruit body. You find some tan colored gems, 20 coin, more blue and red potions, a compass and a sword.

Try to get in the sky river again.
ResultYou try to get into the sky river again but it is too high for you to reach.

You are still holding the card and the task force member says, "You need some basic water magic to get up in the sky river."

In post 314, Vijarada wrote:Talk to the two people. "Hello strangers, hey hey. Seems like I might have become a little lost, ho ho. Do you know where the nearest road is from here, hee hee?"
ResultYou talk to the two people. None of them respond. The birds all take flight and you hear a deep cawing sound.

In post 315, Aronis wrote:Slam and stab the guard to death, then go aid my servant
ResultYou use one wing to jump and fly at the guard and stab at his face. The guard keeps slashing you as he dies.

You get up and go to help the servant but you see him channel some of the sky river to slam on the guard and stab him while he is distracted.

All of the guards are now dead.

Your health is 57/100
Your energy is 22/100

In post 316, N wrote:listen to their pleas but be ready to get back to choppin'
ResultYou stop chopping but have your ax at the ready.

A bandit says, "Well give you a large sum of coin, servants who will obey your every command and more treasure than you could ever fathom! Please stop chopping and you can have anything you could want!"

You are still able put one point in a Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

In post 317, WhemeStar wrote:I tell the Judge what happened, lying every now and then to make myself look good
ResultYou relay the story of what happened to the judge making sure to tell some lies to make yourself look good. The judge is impressed and says, "My you show some skill, instead of jail, I'll put you in the front lines. If you can survive a battle, your free to go."

The guard grabs you and take out a crystal and poke it a few times. Then you are teleported to a barracks looking place.

When you arrive, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop-up that says "You are now level two! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

"View Others Information; Energy bar; Experience bar;"

The guard smirks at you and says, "Have fun." Then teleports away.

In post 318, Cerberus v666 wrote:Well, I guess that works. I reiterate what the guards told me about where to potentially find out more about the grail, and tell FB I saw Shaziro in a shop, and ask FB if he wants me to go retrieve Shaziro or pursue the lead we have? Or split up and meet somewhere after?
ResultYou tell Firebringer about the place that might have the holy items. You also mention to him about if he wants you to pick up Shaziro or to go and follow the lead you have or to split up for a bit and meet somewhere after.

Firebringer doesn't respond.

Your energy is now 70/100

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:48 am

Post by McMenno »

I sniff the piece of robe and remember the scent, then put it in my pocket.

I try to cleanse the star magic from my system.

If successful, I teleport to the coordinates given to me.

If not successful, I ask the fish how to do it.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Shaziro »

Right, I'll ask "You can't expect me to pay before you show me exactly how that doohickey works!"
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Aronis »

Loot the guards of anything valuable, share the loot with my servant. Have us both dress up as guards. Drink an energy potion. Ask my servant if he needs a potion, if he does give him one. Then start heading back to leafwater.
Last edited by Aronis on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:55 am

Post by WhemeStar »

View others information

I go into the barracks and talk to the captain in charge
Im a dog that quacks
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Firebringer »

we go retrieve shaziro!
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”