KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

WWF Mafia: Royal Rumble (GAME OVER)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Note to all: If your number has not been called and you aren't in the ring, or if you have been eliminated, do not post here. There is a post in the private topics for those to talk among one another and that is here:
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=71587

"Do you have what it takes to emerge victorious?"

Roster:

Andre The Giant - McMenno!!
Bret Hart - Priscila!
Bruno Sammartino - Ginngie
Cactus Jack - Lil Uzi Vert!!
Cowboy Bob Orton - Gerryoat
Eddie Guerrero - Kmd4390
George "The Animal" Steele - Titus
Hulk Hogan - Gamma Emerald
Jake "The Snake" Roberts - Almost50!
Jeff Hardy - Momo!
Jesse "The Body" Ventura - Bins
Jim Neidhart - Leonshade
Matt Hardy - Narna!
Owen Hart - DodgeTheSaint
Mr. Perfect - Mastina!!
Ric Flair - MathBlade
Ricky Steamboat - Chickadee
"Rowdy" Roddy Piper - Nero Cain
Sgt. Slaughter - Massive
Stone Cold Steve Austin - Tywin Lannister
"Supafly" Jimmy Snuka - Not Chara
The British Bulldog - Majiffy
The Iron Sheik - Peptobislawl!
The Rock - MariaR
! = Prod. Three Prods equals a subject to replacement.

Spoiler: Trying To Headline Wrestlemania (1/24)
Leonshade

Spoiler: Currently In The Ring
11. Leonshade - Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart

Spoiler: Over The Top Ropes
2 - Kanye West (0:28) - Eliminated by "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
16. Bobby "The Brain" Heenan (1:04) - Eliminated by Hulk Hogan
22. Marty McFly (0:09) - Eliminated by Sgt. Slaughter
30. Donald Trump (0:16) - Eliminated by "Nature Boy" Ric Flair
20. Bins - Jesse "The Body" Ventura (05:32) - Mafia 1x Governor - Eliminated by "Stone Cold" Steve Austin (Teamed with Gamma Emerald/Hulk Hogan)

6. Nero Cain - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (09:33) - Mafia 1x Gladiator - Eliminated (Teamed with MathBlade/Ric Flair)

15. Gamma Emerald (21:26) - Hulk Hogan - Lyncher - Eliminated (Teamed with Bins/Jesse Ventura)

13. Mathblade (22:51) - "Nature Boy" Ric Flair (Teamed with Nero Cain / Roddy Piper)

9. Freddie Prinze Jr. (24:11) - Eliminated by Bret Hart
21. Dr. Emmett Brown (9:16) - Eliminated by Eddie Guerrero
14. Momo (35:29) - Jeff Hardy - Suicide Bomber Mafia - Eliminated (Teamed with Narna/Matt Hardy and Peptobislawl/Iron Sheik)
29. Narna (24:11) - Matt Hardy - Suicide Bomber Mafia - Eliminated (Teamed with Momo/Jeff Hardy and Peptobislawl/Iron Sheik)

1 - Not Chara (50:03) - Jimmy Snuka (Eliminated)

3 - Peptobislawl (53:16) - The Iron Sheik - Eliminated (Teamed with Momo/Jeff Hardy and Narna/Matt Hardy

8 - Titus (49:24) - George "The Animal" Steele - Eliminated

23. Kmd4390 (31:05) - Eddie Guerrero - Eliminated
12. Tywin Lannister (45:59) - "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

18. Massive (37:41) - Sgt. Slaughter

5 - Chickadee (1:04:11) - Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat

26. Majiffy (41:52) - The British Bulldog (White Mafia)
17. Almost50 (50:45) - Jake "The Snake" Roberts

19. Lil Uzi Vert (49:02) - Cactus Jack

27. DodgeTheSaint (44:58) - Owen Hart (White Mafia)
10. McMenno (1:15:42) - Andre The Giant

25. Priscila (48:48) - Bret "The Hitman" Hart

24. MariaR (51:03) - The Rock (With LUV/Cactus Jack)

4 - Ginngie (1:28:55) - Bruno Sammartino

7 - Gerryoat (1:31:04) - "Cowboy" Bob Orton

28. Mastina (50:55) - "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig
Last edited by KuroiXHF on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 85 times in total.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Game Rules:

General Gameplay:

- As a general rule you should aim for one post every 48 hours, at a bare minimum, to keep the game moving.
- If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – please don't leave us hanging!
- Prods of missing players will be issued after 48 hours of no activity. Any player who fails to post in-thread within 24 hours of being prodded may be replaced.
- Prod dodges ("Prodges") will be met with scrutiny. If it happens infrequently and appears to be in good-faith, there will be no issues. However, those who frequently prod-dodge and appear to not be participating in the game may be replaced due to moderator discretion.
- No prods will be issued during night.
- A player who is eligible for a third prod is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
- You may not quote private moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
- There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it. If someone contacts you outside the game you should report it to the game Mod IMMEDIATELY.
- If you are allowed to speak outside of the forum, it will only be to the link provided.

During the Day:

- Each Day will have a two week deadline. Extensions will be given only in extreme circumstances, but always feel free to ask.
- A simple majority of all living players must agree on one person (via voting) for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down). If no one has a simple majority of votes at deadline a No Lynch will occur.
- Once a player has reached a simple majority of votes, no further unvoting will change their fate.
- Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players may continue to post.
- Once you are dead (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post except for a brief “Bah!”-type post that contains NO game related information.
- The only votes I accept are bolded votes (Vote: KuroiXHF) or the conventional vote code (VOTE: KuroiXHF) Votes that don't comply with those two formats may be ignored.
- It is unnecessary to unvote before you vote someone else.
- As a general rule: If I, the mod, think it's a vote, we will treat it as a vote.

During the Night:

- Each Night will have a 48-hour deadline. Extensions will not be given, unless a player has to be replaced during the Night.
- If you have a role with a Night action, your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.
- Any player with a Night action may instead submit a “No Action” PM to let the Mod know that you do not want to perform your expected action that Night phase.
- Roles with Night actions will not be able to submit an action on Night 0 (i.e. during the confirmation stage).
- Night may end early if all possible and applicable actions are submitted in order to not waste time.

Miscellaneous:

- Please bold all requests to the Mod so that they don’t get missed.
- This color
(blue)
and all similar colors in text is reserved for the Mods (Myself/Vonflare). In other words, only I myself may use them. If you are using this color, it will be seen as impersonating a mod.
- No invisible/small/encrypted text is allowed (if we can't read it, don't post it).
- You are not allowed to edit your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
- If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM the mod privately. Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
- I am human. Therefore, I we make mistakes. Please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected when possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
- Rule violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill, as the Mods sees fit. Modkills may be accompanied by a change to day/night and the offender’s role will be changed to Neutral Survivor, which guarantees a loss.
- Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to Mod discretion and will be handled as the Mod sees fit on a case-by-case basis.

The Golden Rule:

- Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun! Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game. Playing to win does not preclude being considerate of each other!

Royal Rumble Mafia Special Mechanics

Before I go into the rules, please understand that this game will be a very difficult game to win. With this said, despite its bastard status, this game has been worked on diligently to ensure that everyone has a roughly equal chance to win. There will be surprises and twists and turns, but this inventive twist to the game should be enjoyable, even if you don't win.

- For those not having pre-inned, you will receive a randomized number during sign-ups. You may not out then in to try to receive another number. It won't work. Don't try it.
- The game will start with two individuals. Approximately every twelve hours of real time, two more will enter.
- There will be a PT for everyone to discuss the game for those who haven't entered the ring. (And for those eliminated.)
- The lynch requirements will be proportional to the amount of players in the ring. This means that if there are only thirteen players and there are still several who hasn't made it into the ring, only seven votes will be needed to lynch.
- The clock will proceed as normal on Day Two as the game-time between Day One and Day Two is instantaneous.
- The minimum amount of players needed to vote themselves will be two. This will, of course, mean that it is going to be impossible to vote someone with only two people in the ring without the other person voting themselves.
- With that said, the mod will
confirm
that there will be no jesters in this game.
- All town members, however, are vengeful and can take another player with them.
- This game is
confirmed
to be multiball.
- It should be noted, however, that this game will run like my previous WWE game in the sense that everyone's flavor will be posted and flavor does not necessarily correlate with alignment. This means that having someone who has always been a heel will not necessarily be scum and someone who has been everyone's favorite will not necessarily be town.
- This game has NPCs (played by the mod.) They are mostly for flavor, although they do have special purposes here and there. You may eliminate them, if you wish, by writing a one-lined role play. For example, if you are The Undertaker, you could eliminate them by writing, "As they enter the ring, I grab them by the throat. I shrug off their desperate attempts to scratch and claw their way out of my grasp before I lift them up and chokeslam them out of the ring." I won't accept, "Eliminate: X." Make it at least 25 words. This game is meant to be fun. Let it be fun.
- Also, you can only throw out one NPC per post.

During Night

- Each non-town player's name will be put into a hat so to speak (I'll technically roll a di) and whose ever's name comes up will provide the scum night kill of the night.
- If there are only three players left going into a night phase, the player winning the lottery will be able to eliminate two people, ensuring they are the only one going to survive. This will only occur if they would otherwise go into day with two people. In this scenario, town will be eligible for the night kill lottery.

Writing the rule mechanics was a bit difficult because while the review team know what's going on, it's a bit difficult to describe, so we encourage you all to ask questions so everyone understands. We will update the rules as soon as clarifications are made.

The following is a sample Role PM:
The UndertakerImage
Who Are You:
You are The Undertaker! Undefeated at Wrestlemania for all the years at matter, you are one with the supernatural and most in the WWF tremble at the sound of your name!
What Is Your Alignment?
You are
Town!

What Is Your Role:
During the day, you are vengeful. This means that when you are eliminated, you can choose someone and they will go along with you.
What Is Your Win Condition:
You win when all you come out as the victor of the Royal Rumble.

Friendly Notice: Images/Quotes/Write-Ups may contain Youtube clips, quotes or other media. Unless specified, please assume these to be flavor-only to optimize immersion and by extension, fun.
Last edited by KuroiXHF on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

The game is essentially time based so the Royal Rumble won't officially begin until 10 AM EST, but enough players has confirmed and I'm going to consider the game to have started. A PM will be sent out to all players shortly.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Beginning of the Rumble:

The crowd is getting restless. They are nearly getting out of their seats, just waiting for the excitement. Then they see the Titantron right behind the screen. It lights up with the WWF logo:

The crowd nearly shrieks in excitement when the speakers turn on and they hear a man in a tuxedo speaking:

"Gooooood evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the WWF Royal Rumble! Here are the rules for tonight's event. In a moment, the individuals who drew numbers one and two will enter the ring. At this point, the match will begin. Then, after every two minutes, a new individual will be entered into the ring, based on their number. An elimination occurs when the individual goes over the top ropes and both feet make contact with the floor. The match is completed once all thirty competitors enter the ring and twenty-nine are eliminated, leaving one in the ring. That final competitor being the victor of tonight's match and earn a championship match at Wrestlemania! Now I present to you... The Royal Rumble Match!"

Spoiler:

"It's Superfly, himself - Jimmy Snuka! He's number one in this match! And he's going to need to have a whole lot of fight with him if he's going to beat twenty-nine others and get to Wrestlemania!"
"That's right. Now let's see who his competitor is..."

Spoiler:

"What's this??? It's Kanye West holding $11 million of jewelry! He's throwing it into the crowd and just shimmies into the ring!"

Snuka and Kanye West are in the ring. Kanye West does a little dance and takes off his sunglasses. He jumps up and down as Superfly stares incredulously. The bell rings.

As a note: The only player allowed to post here is Not Chara.
Last edited by KuroiXHF on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by vonflare »

ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:40 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

"The clown is ticking down. Who is our number three?"

Spoiler: BUZZ

"It's the Iron Sheik! He's joining Superfly in the ring!"

Two minutes later..."It's about time for another wrestler to come down. Who will it be?

"And we are joined by our number four, the longest reigning WWF Champion in history!"

All of the buzzed wrestlers are now in the ring, looking to get down to business.
Last edited by KuroiXHF on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:41 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

"It's the Iron Sheik! He's joining Jimmy Snuka! in the ring!"

Two minutes later..."It's about time for another wrestler to come down. Who will it be?

"And we are joined by our number four, the longest reigning WWF Champion in history!"

All of the buzzed wrestlers are now in the ring, looking to get down to business.
Last edited by KuroiXHF on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:08 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I should probably post this too, based off the start of the game:

(expired on 2017-05-09 21:00:00) until day's end.
With three alive, it takes two to eliminate.

Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Peptobislawl »

Hey all, I guess the game's starting for real now. For Narna's benifit, the most important conversation over in the locker room is weather mastina is town or scum for thinking grey was in the game. Most thought it was NAI, but Math (i think it was) kept the argument alive saying it was town. Correct me if i'm wrong, though.
Show
Will protect people not in the game

"I'm with the insane cop" -Pepto 2015

References games from other sites in his sig
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:49 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Mod error - not chara is number one, not Karna. nc can post now. I'll reflect this soon

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Not Chara »

"Superfly" Jimmy Snuka suddenly launches himself into the ring. He's agitated already, and is glaring at the other wrestlers, and then the announcers who failed to declare his involvement. Nostrils flaring and voice bellowing, he sizes up the four already there, draws himself up and declares:
"We're one too many for a proper tag match!"
With no warning or buildup, he latches onto the nearest wrestler. Grunting and roaring with the effort he throws Matt Hardy bodily out of the ring.
"Stay where you belong and wait your turn!"

Only then does he hear his deserved introduction. It's like the mixup didn't even happen. Maybe it didn't, that dramatic exit was kind of an improbable move when you think about, like, body weight. Matt Hardy is forgotten, and will continue to be if Jimmy Snuka has anything to say about it.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:11 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Mod Interjection: Matt Hardy was never in the ring, and thus was not thrown out. He is still is in the match, his number for later.

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Not Chara »

no no, i threw him out. he's gone. bye Narna.
you can't retcon out his demise, because it lives on in my heart.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Peptobislawl »

He landed on one foot and now he's sitting on the baricade waiting for a chance at revenge.
Show

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

"It's Ricky Steamboat! It's the dragon himself! He's finally entered the ring!"

Two minutes later..."The fans want blood! We can already hear them chanting the countdown! It's...

"Oh my, I can't believe it. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper! He's here to show everyone how rowdy he can get here!"

Both wrestlers make their way into the ring to compete for victory.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Y'all are going down :cool:
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Chickadee »

So are we just gonna let Kanye live?

Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Peptobislawl »

Vince paied good money for his apperence, he wants to make the most of it.
Show

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Chickadee »

I guess I can allow it for now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have a very important post to make. Give me like an hour.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm procrastinating. Its just like back in the day.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Not Chara »

ok, now that that's over with.

VOTE: Chickadee
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Chickadee »

VOTE: Not Chara

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is Chara scum?

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 23, Nero Cain wrote:Why is Chara scum?

Retaliation.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”