TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Hi everyone....

yesterday I was on a trip. I did not have time for the game. Today was busy with family . I have read about thirteen pages, right now I cant tell if RB is bad scum or bad town, His play has been really erradict. Boon vrs Tywin seems town verses town but I want to read more to figure things. I think Tywin is wrong about town and scum but that doesnt make him scum....just wrong

The rest I need more time to get some read.

I will post more later tonight.

sorry about being MIA
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:14 pm

The RB wagon seemed to fizzle out fast. From my POV it appears the Boon verses Tywin fight helped disspell it. If thats the case than it is possible that either
Tywin or Boon is scum. I kind of skimmed through to be able to get tbrough all of the pages. I want to go back and confirm that

@ Tywin
TBF I only mildly remember that game. What you said sounds a bit familar . I will go back and look at that game if I have time.
I guess scum could be lurker/ inactive players,, I played a number of them where this was the case but than again I played a bunch where all scum were fairly active. I think we need to wait a bit to decide if scum are inactive/lurker.

part of me want to think Choof is weak town and is just giving up.. His tone kind of seem like that. Part of me is saying that he is caught scum and giving up.
Though this is a gut feeling which is prob wrong

will post some tommorow
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #2) » Mon May 01, 2017 10:51 am

Tywin scares me a bit,,,,,, if he is scum he possibly could run town off the cliff , if he is town he could help us win but the way he playing I worry he will accidently help send the town over the cliff without meaning to. I am not sure what to think of his play,
I am hoping that he is town and he just being a bit of an over aggressive / self absorbed town player. A player who thinks he is right even if he totally wrong,

Boon could just be lynchbait. As a player who is lynch baity as anything I kind of get that feeling and tone from him.

@ Mel
I have a record of not voting till I think a player is scum or likely scum. If you look at any game I played you will see this. Any players who played with me knows this. Is there any evidence that this is your normal MO.How do we know this is not something you made up.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #3) » Mon May 01, 2017 1:47 pm

I don't have any scum read worth noting. We are only two days into the game.....its a bit early to get good reads, A lot of it is just white noise I think scum is using to try to get mislynches. Also I suck the first few game days . I don't usually get my scum hunting skill going till a little later than most. Anyways I want a little bit more time to get better reads on people.

There are a few players like Boon, Flub,Tywin that I have played with before so I should be able to get a decent read on them after a little bit but there are players like Mel and back I don't know so I am trying to figure them out without possibly mislynching them if they are town. That's why I was asking those questions.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #4) » Mon May 01, 2017 5:02 pm

well I tend to be non decisive especially as town......and if I am scum I will be lynched after a few days bc my scum play is bad and I always make a scumslip.....
As far as scum I go by the standard of voting of they are more likely than not scum. That's why I am not voting Tywin...while his play seems antitown at times I don't see enough for me to say he is scum.

Mel
I am okay with you not voting because I tend to hold off ,my vote. As long as you post I can eventually make a TR or SR on you so voting is not a huge deal. I use to go heavy on VCA but they have failed me too many times so I am
quietly nursing myself off of it.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #5) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:33 am

will read and post later.......
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #6) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:21 pm

I like my theory of TL being town...I think he kind of been an obnoxious jerk ( nothing personal) which I think is just his play style. I think he is just being stuborn and unwilling to admit Boon is prob town. I can say the same thing about Boon.

I think RB is scum the way he is flip flopping around as if trying to figure out what is the best move for him.

Vote RB
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #7) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:36 pm

He has been meh..... TBH I have been scanning so I have not read everything as much as I should. Reading 20 pages a day can be hard for me if I am not tuned into the thing I am reading,
I will go back and look at Flub closer.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #8) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:26 pm

In post 1552, rb wrote:you have enough people but...

can we lynch this please.....
In post 1573, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1571, rb wrote:boon can u relax or i want u dead

ur doing what tywin was doing earlier

I don't give a fuck if someone wants me dead. I'm 100% positive of fucking ScumTywin and I will push it the end.
Boon , Tywin is town please stop tunneling

@ Tywin
I don't see cops cc here.

Not sure Kas is scum.....
Flub is still meh to me. Seeing how well the Tywin wagon took off its possible that he could be scum. I am just not confident enough it right now to vote there.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2062 (isolation #9) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:35 pm

In post 2028, rb wrote:VOTE: Tywin

There's actually too much stupid to contend with.

Everyone's sheeping me on flubber tomorrow. Ta.
still scum.. not seeing how anyone could not see it

Not sure if he protecting scummate Flubber or just trying to get an easy mislynch with either Flubber or Tywin.

Sorry for not posting a lot. I am having a hard time keeping up. I might have to sub out, Having a hard time focusing on the game.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (isolation #10) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:48 pm

In post 2079, WhyMafia wrote:There is no doubt there was at least 1, if not 2 scum on Ty's wagon
we're down to 6
that leaves
- Boon
- Flubber
- Kasu
- Mel
- RB
- Gamma

I'm checking which ones had the weakest case
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (isolation #11) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:06 pm

I am kind of liking the Boon lynch. Yes he pushed the rolecop yesterday. That could be just be stubbornness. His response so far today just look bad and seems almost to be scum theatre,
I would be willing to lynch Flubber as well.

I need time to figure out which one is the candidate to hit scum

Also I am starting to like Mike and starting to lean town toward him , His reads have been good so far.. though it is still a little early in the day
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (isolation #12) » Fri May 05, 2017 6:13 pm

In post 2109, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Flubber
okay so I am town reading Flubber on my huge analysis but I am voting for him anyways. I unvote and vote my number 1 scum slot Than later on say I will vote for him if we get close to deadline. This does not sound town at all. He is not even pushing that hard for a Backhand lynch

@Boon
My play was terrible yesterday yes but not scummy. I did not forget about RB just going with the new information I am getting, Your play yesterday was bad, I thought you were just bad town yesterday but
today your play is scummy. You try to defend your mislynch of Tywin instaed of admitting you messed up. Your read comes off as a personal attempt to look like you are scum hunting
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (isolation #13) » Fri May 05, 2017 6:14 pm

Vote Boon
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (isolation #14) » Fri May 05, 2017 6:18 pm

To Be correct

You voted Back than unvoted Back and voted Flubber than unvoted flubber and voted Back again.

Can you yell me how this is not scummy as anything as you voted someone you town read???
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (isolation #15) » Sat May 06, 2017 10:10 am

Unvote

I did not know about Boon making a promise. I still don't see why he would vote Flub when he was town reading him. The town thing to do seems to be saying that he could not vote his town read, Maybe I am
looking through my own perspective of whats town should be doing, I still do not like his over all tone. It seems overly defensive.
As far as a Boon/Flubber scum buddy connection I don't care at this point. I hate to make connections between two players before a flip on one has even been made.I just won a game as scum bc my two scum buddies double bussed me and everyone thought I was a counter wagon, Connections can be faked. Not saying that we don't make connection but we need to be careful when we do.

Will be back later.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (isolation #16) » Sat May 06, 2017 10:12 am

In post 2214, rb wrote:Is flubber dead yet?

After day1, I'm not moving from flubber. Anyone not voting flubber is scumclaiming and dies tomorrow

so you want to mislynch town who might be misreading Flub. Also how do we know scum wont just jump on just so they don't get targeted for lynching tomorrow. There is several things wrong with this post
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (isolation #17) » Sat May 06, 2017 5:52 pm

In post 2217, rb wrote:Flubber is scum, I don't care if scum bus

Also you say "misread" like you know Flubber is scum
You already said Flub was scum. I was just going with that assumption. You are trying to twist my word here
In post 2225, Boonskiies wrote:This push onto Fuzzy will force him to engage. If he's town, this push will probably sort him out. Makes sense as scum to me; was my #2 on the wheel.
You can not force me to interact more than I can. Sorry but I have a life outside of this game, On that note I am trying harder to interact. It takes me a bit longer to get going. I am slow day 1 whetehr
I am town or scum so you cant read me by my activity or lack there of
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (isolation #18) » Sat May 06, 2017 6:18 pm

@ Boon
Your push on Ty was bad but its was your overall lack of sympathy for your mistake that made me have concerns about you. Seems like you were doubling down on your bad action yesterday. Your vote on Flub though you made a promise to vote for him causes some concern. It seems like you don't understand why I am scum reading you. Its not like I am just making things up.

@ Kas
Can you respond to Gamma analysis between you and Tywin.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2297 (isolation #19) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:13 am

I will be VLA today,,,,,,,

Church and than I need to study for midterms. I will try to post later today if I have time
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2336 (isolation #20) » Sun May 07, 2017 11:49 am

No Church Tonight bc they are having an event for Graduating seniors so I can post tonight
In post 2300, Michael Lee wrote:kill flubber

kasumeat

boonskiies

win the game
I am right to say than that this is bc you think theses three are individually scummy and you are not making connection here

In post 2329, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2325, Michael Lee wrote:boonskiies still throwing out the lie that tywin wasn't a cop and people are eating it like crazy, goddamn
Cop is to lion, as role cop is to sea lion. We've stated this wonderful quote of Flubber's like 6 times. What part of it aren't you getting? It's similar to saying friendly neighbor is just a neighbor. It's not.
Yes we get that they are not the exact same however it seems like you are trying to justify your actions, as if what you did was not a mistake, Even more that you did something that was helpful to the towm Almost the same thing with Kas with how they are going on how Ty was scummy
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2337 (isolation #21) » Sun May 07, 2017 11:50 am

In non game news I think I made atleast an 90 on my midterms///// Yeah
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2368 (isolation #22) » Mon May 08, 2017 8:49 am

No was even voting Boon except me. I was the only one that had pushed him. He has zero vote at the time and he acts like everyone in town is out to lynch him. Given the way he keeps trying to defend his lynch of a role cop and his action today he just
seems like scum

I don't like Kas role fishing....especially a possible kill role. Seems like a set up to NK or maybe use the role ( if it exsist) for their own plans

Right now the three best lynches seem like
Boon, Kas and RB
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2369 (isolation #23) » Mon May 08, 2017 8:52 am

CD
Can you go into deeper reason why yo think Gamma is scum.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2517 (isolation #24) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:27 pm

In post 2463, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 2355, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 2353, rb wrote:Can we just like vote flubber hoooooooly shit
unless fluber did some hanous bullshit, I would think boon should be the one to get rope after the flips, again, haven;t read the game :igmeou: :igmeou:
Why single out Boon? Sure he pushed TL very hard, but so did others
From my POV its not that Boon made a bad push on Tywin yesterday. Its his reaction to that today. If Boon had said that he messed up pushing Tywin that that would be a different story. I probably would
have enough doubts not to push him. He keeps pushing the narrative that lynching the Role Cop was a good move. Yes the Rolecop is not a cop...but it still a PR and instead of making scum NK him we gave them a free kill and than allow them to kill another more useful PR, We all make mistake and play badly as town sometimes. Heck I lynched a conftown during Lylo in one of my early game. I am no stranger of making mistakes. Really dumb ones. Its just that it seems he trying to double down on Tywin being a role cop was not important, as if he is scum trying to justify his action. His emotional reaction ealier in the day seem fake and a way to manipulate others, The only reason I have not voted Boon is that I have enough concern that Flub has some how fooled me into thinking he might somehow be town and the Boon wagon is actually a counter wagon to Flub. Right now Flub is null ..I am having a hard time reading him this game .
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (isolation #25) » Tue May 09, 2017 4:27 pm

Guess Boon was a Vanilla townie........ but than again he could of had a role that was not flipped bc of how everything went down. I am surprised he did not flip scum the way he was playing. Maybe I misread his actions/ intentions but almost everything he did scream scum.

=
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (isolation #26) » Tue May 09, 2017 4:34 pm

Vote Flub

Going on gut that Boon was a counter wagon on the Flub wagon
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (isolation #27) » Tue May 09, 2017 4:37 pm

Ok more like the logical conclusions..... than guts
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2740 (isolation #28) » Tue May 09, 2017 7:26 pm

In post 2725, Kasumeat wrote:
In post 2715, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
Vote Flub

HURRRRR HEY GUYS LETS VOTE THE CONFTOWNS STRONGEST TOWNREAD HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
You are assuming that bc Boon flipped town his reads are good. Not sure if theres a term for assuming a flipped player reads are correct but it seems that this is whats happening
In post 2726, Gamma Emerald wrote:TFL is looking at things a little off here
what would be new.... I am always off.
In post 2727, Kasumeat wrote:Would you vote him today?
In post 2728, Kasumeat wrote:I certainly would
why..bc I voted your strong town read or bc f something else. Can you explain a bit more of your thinking
In post 2733, Backhand wrote:
In post 2706, Michael Lee wrote:look I think flubber + mel could be scum together simply for they scream the same way, and their "HOW HOW HOW" posts remind me of each other (and ive seen scum do this a lot of time, prob unconsciously or they affect each other in the QT, same mindstate, etc. so they tend to act the same towards some things)

kill flubber today
Down for Mel, but who is third in that group?
In post 2715, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
Vote Flub

Counterwagon led by who exactly?
That's an interesting point, Maybe I am overthinking Boons town flip. Would not be the first time
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (isolation #29) » Wed May 10, 2017 1:32 pm

In post 2804, CooLDoG wrote:
vote:gamma

same reasons as before I got on the boon wagon.
Huh... Gamma is not acting half as weird and antitown as Boon. I don't see the comparison here, Can you explain why Gamma should be in the same boat as Boon. Sorry but I am not getting it,

We lynch Flub today. Than we lynch Kas tomorrow,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2862 (isolation #30) » Fri May 12, 2017 7:13 am

In post 2857, Melanora wrote:I still think that voting cooldog is a play, and if Flubber flips town, RB is basically conf scum in my eyes, but I'll play this game.

VOTE: /vote Flubber
if you think RB is confscum why are you not .
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2863 (isolation #31) » Fri May 12, 2017 7:14 am

not voting RB

Why do you think Flubber is more scummier than RB.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2864 (isolation #32) » Fri May 12, 2017 7:15 am

unvote
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2903 (isolation #33) » Sat May 13, 2017 11:56 am

In post 2889, CooLDoG wrote:I think rb's posts are getting worse and worse as others have ntoed.
I'm also not seeing any of the good points that fuzzy's d1 posting had,nowit just seems weak and doesn't say very much...

I like a gama lynch, I can get behind it. Melanora would also be a good lynch as well.

Other than that I'm still a little bit suspicious of Michael Lee because if you look at his iso he has some very strange read shifts. Particularly he had fuzzy as scum early on, ()
but never really mentions him again. Also some strange shifts around
and where mich switches off his main scum reads onto mel for an unkwown reason other than "possibly scum"
I am confused by the first part. I personally think my day one posts were bad, I had a hard time keeping up and I was not paying as much attentions as I should.
What makes you think that Michael read on me is scummy rather than just a natural progression of reads.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2935 (isolation #34) » Sun May 14, 2017 2:47 pm

I have Flub at l-2

Mod can we have a vote count

Intent to hammer
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (isolation #35) » Sun May 14, 2017 2:49 pm

I want Flub to claim....... before hammering
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2967 (isolation #36) » Mon May 15, 2017 2:41 am

Vote Flubber
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2979 (isolation #37) » Mon May 15, 2017 12:52 pm

Kas
I thought I might of miscounted. Any way we were at deadline. It was a choice between flub and Mel. Flub seems to more likely scum than Mel.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3016 (isolation #38) » Thu May 18, 2017 5:18 am

In post 3005, Michael Lee wrote:
In post 2997, Backhand wrote:I have a pretty bad feeling about my survival this day. Oops, don't be wrong about a scum lynch. Really surprised to see kasu flip town after flub scum,
and
that he was killed at all. There are two obvious reasons, I think, someone might be willing to reveal one of them?

Vote melanora

Still the most scummy and my next-most plausible buddy with flub.
wait........ why are you asking vig to claim? vig should stay hidden, it is beyond obvious that gamma was nightkilled and kasumeat was vigged

which means we have to look into the people that scumread gamma. surely, if town scumread gamma, scum would've hopped on. we also have to check between who scumread kasumeat, but not because it's a scumtell (hell, I was certain kasumeat was scum, everyone was), but more in the sense that at least 1 scum would've pushes kasumeat: AKA if there are 2-3 people still alive who all townread gamma, they're not a team. if they're 2-3 people still alive that all townread kasumeat, they're defiitely not a team.
Mel is prob town..... Its possible scum has extra killer role but I don't think that it is likely,,,,,,,,

Mel
So you think that RB had been supper hard bussing Flubber???

ML
I agree .....anyone who is TR right now needs to rethink why... My town play have been blah this game. I should be read between null scum and null town so far imho, can you expand your reasoning on post 3006. Why do you think the scum vote happen that way
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3066 (isolation #39) » Fri May 19, 2017 9:30 am

I am skeptical of people who hav investigational roles( including JOAT ) claiming a positive hit on a previous flipped player. Its way to easy for scum to claim and look town this way. I looked back and Mel seems to be very consistent with a player who investigated a player on N1. She could be faking but I am pretty sure Mel is town. there nothing that makes me thinks other wise. I think that her defense/ lack of vote on flubber was just because of bad reading

Mel
Flub flipped scum not town.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3067 (isolation #40) » Fri May 19, 2017 9:35 am

I am talking about faking reactions that can be read later on as a cop who investigated and got a pos town hit. It can be done but its hard for scum to pull that off. That's why I think Mel is town
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3071 (isolation #41) » Sat May 20, 2017 8:59 am

In post 3068, Melanora wrote:I mean I called him scummy day one, then called him town all day two. I mean I'm good, but I'm not that well prepared with a fake claim.

To pull off such a claim scum would have to be thinking two or three days ahead,,, In real time that's close to a month. Possible but unlikely. This is why I am sure your town even with your bad defense of Flub

Can you go into detail of RB. I was thinking he was def scum any more, He hard pushed Flub for several days now, Unless he hard bussing him it seems like he prob town. Is there any reason to believe he was hard bussing Flub>

WhyMafia
Can you go into more details of why Cooldog is scum?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3084 (isolation #42) » Mon May 22, 2017 5:33 am

Backhand
what do you think about all the evidence pointing to Mel being town mainly her claim.its seems very unlikely that Mel pulled off a fake claim here. is there any reason why you think her investigation claim on N 1 was fake
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3085 (isolation #43) » Mon May 22, 2017 5:40 am

ok so you think Mel is town even though she had some scummy behavior or am I missing something
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3100 (isolation #44) » Tue May 23, 2017 12:20 pm

Vote Backhand

there something about Backhands answer that makes think that maybe she trying mislynch Cool. Seems like the answer they give seems like they are take advantage of CoolDogs going MIA
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3101 (isolation #45) » Tue May 23, 2017 12:26 pm

I don't see scum bushing here , there no need for them to ...so its likely that at least one of these two are town.

Mel and Mike what do you think of Backhand.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3102 (isolation #46) » Tue May 23, 2017 12:29 pm

Sorry Backhand is a guy , should of been his answer.......not hers
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3104 (isolation #47) » Tue May 23, 2017 1:04 pm

Why I am scum......

Do you think I am scum bc I am voting for you bc it kinda seems like it is
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3113 (isolation #48) » Tue May 23, 2017 3:59 pm

In post 3105, Backhand wrote:Yep, that pretty much covers it. Someone has to be Cooldog's bud. You seem by far the most reluctant to actually lynch him.

And if its not Cooldog I'm pretty sure we've already lost.
ugh..I was asking an honest question and all I get is a smart remark.......
so basically I am scum for not voting for a player that has not even flipped yet.
Also CD was at l-2 when I voted for you. He would not of been lynched
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3131 (isolation #49) » Wed May 24, 2017 1:50 pm

RB
Is there any other reasons you are voting Not other than what you stated,,,,,,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3138 (isolation #50) » Thu May 25, 2017 8:54 am

Sorry Back your reason for thinking I am scum is kinda weak....
Mine was not great either....but your reaction to my vote makes me wonder. I did not notice you had been on the lynch CD for a bit but me not paying attention in games is normal for me no matter my alignment . As I said I did not like how you pretty much scummed read me because I voted
you. When I asked nicely about it you gave me a smart remark, Your response to me calling you out seems very much like I better play nice or I will get lynch. Your linking me with Cooldog without a flip is not town play. Its like you already know which way Cooldog/ Flip.

There also the fact that you keep saying that Why is scum and even voted for him and yet you a) have two scum reads higher than him and B) you are hard scum reading even though you said hes only 10%. You just seem scummy as anything
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3143 (isolation #51) » Thu May 25, 2017 11:27 am

@Back
I don't take anything personal. this is a game. Unless you go Kuribo or other such players who just take the effort to insult and make everything personal just to enjoy being a jerk than I am ok with you. It just to happens that you very likely drew a red card while I got a green card this game. BTW I did not think you were being a buly

If you meant 100 percent and not 10 percent than I based my ideas around a typo.....

Again...... Cool dog has not flipped. Flub flipped scum but just because he was against preconnection does not make me scum . Lots of players both town and scum do not like connecting before the flip. AS Town I hate it because it can lead to a mislynch/

As I said you likely drew a scum card and I drew a town card. Maybe next time we can be town together
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3144 (isolation #52) » Thu May 25, 2017 11:30 am

Fell like you are trying way too hard to connect with scum.......its seems forced
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3162 (isolation #53) » Tue May 30, 2017 7:18 am

Given that Mel was pretty much conftown and her being a JOAT her death makes sense. No way scum would allow her to be alive.
@ Mike
we are def at Mylo by my calculation. there are usually 3 scum normally in this set up and I don't see any reason not to think otherwise.

I am thinking either backhand or RB, I hate mylo bc I am terrible at it. I want to make sure I don't end up mislynching and giving the game to scum like I had a few times when in mylo/lylo
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3163 (isolation #54) » Tue May 30, 2017 7:22 am

Mike
what are your thoughts?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3164 (isolation #55) » Tue May 30, 2017 7:23 am

@ Dire
its okay...things happen. A little wait didn't kill us
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3194 (isolation #56) » Wed May 31, 2017 9:19 am

I think we are waiting for Why to appear and post before anymore voting happens........am I wrong in this assumption
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3247 (isolation #57) » Wed May 31, 2017 1:27 pm

In post 3242, WhyMafia wrote:Oh and RB/Backhand is now clear
Are you saying that RB and Back are scum together? Trying to understand

if so than who would rather lynch
Back or RB

For me Back has been the scummier of the two
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3343 (isolation #58) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:05 pm

Vote Back........

Man , I hope I made the right choice
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3346 (isolation #59) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:13 pm

I think its a lynch.........
wm- ML BH
BH-WM, RB and FL
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3352 (isolation #60) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:30 pm

In post 3350, WhyMafia wrote:I'll claim now
I was the mafia godfather ... /s
I am vanilla town

@back were you actually town shyshnshnws
wait are you scum or are you vanilla townie I am confused
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3353 (isolation #61) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:30 pm

In post 3350, WhyMafia wrote:I'll claim now
I was the mafia godfather ... /s
I am vanilla town

@back were you actually town shyshnshnws
wait are you scum or are you vanilla townie I am confused
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3360 (isolation #62) » Wed May 31, 2017 5:01 pm

1) Thank Dier for modding ...awesome game
2) GG town.....
3) GG RB..... was fun being scum buddies with you
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3362 (isolation #63) » Wed May 31, 2017 5:02 pm

I think Boon implosion hurt the town....... It gave us one less day to worry about,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3370 (isolation #64) » Wed May 31, 2017 7:06 pm

I hope you wont be too hard on Mike. We all make mistakes/

Anyways Town played well. I thought was in trouble a few time there.

This game was hard,,,,,,, I drew two scum role at the same time. I was sure I was going to lose at least one of the two games. .
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3372 (isolation #65) » Wed May 31, 2017 7:26 pm

I always enjoy playing with you Gamma,,,,, Hope we can share a few games after this
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3373 (isolation #66) » Wed May 31, 2017 7:28 pm

Actually I can say that about everyone here. It was fun playing with yall and I hope we can be in more games together

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”