curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:48 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

oh yeah, rereading the scum chat..Pooky, your little jester gambit, ALMOST made me fake claim..almost...I did drop a bread crumb then (be it a bad one) if I had too. Later I told the team to use the bad claim against me if Has began attacking me....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:48 am

Post by Thesp »

mathcam wrote:Oh, and thanks for the compliments, everyone, though I think that it might be excessive praise for an uninvestigatable unkillable mafia godfather with 4 teammates.
Erm...you
weren't
NK immune or invetigative immune - the only "benefit" your role had was that if you died, Iammars died. (Hence Holy being able to win if Mizzy had been lynched.)

PJ, when did the mafia daytalk? :?
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:50 am

we talked during the day?..I dont remember that.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:57 am

also, I think I will probably nominate mathcam for this win....scum win/town loss, really falls on his shoulders.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:07 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

Well, I didn't check to see if the dates matched up incorrectly, it just seemed like some of the nighttalk was responsive to what had just happened in the game. I was more asking a question than I was making a statement (habit from Mock Trial, probably).
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:22 am

Post by Holy »

mathcam wrote:
Holy wrote: Yup, the Werewolf should be the sole winner if that's the case, because nobody have any Silver Bullet in this town including the mafia, right? :p
But apparently this werewolf cares not only about being alive, but being the
only
one alive...and since I am such a potent godfather that my flesh is impenetrable even by werewolf teeth, you lose. Nanny nanny poo poo.

;_;
Childish boy... /jk :p

Oh, and thanks for the compliments, everyone, though I think that it might be excessive praise for an uninvestigatable unkillable mafia godfather with 4 teammates.

Thesp wrote:
mathcam wrote:Oh, and thanks for the compliments, everyone, though I think that it might be excessive praise for an uninvestigatable unkillable mafia godfather with 4 teammates.
Erm...you
weren't
NK immune or invetigative immune - the only "benefit" your role had was that if you died, Iammars died. (Hence Holy being able to win if Mizzy had been lynched.)

Cam

Hah! :D
Well, congrats btw :lol:
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:11 am

Post by mathcam »

Thesp wrote:
Erm...you
weren't

PJ, when did the mafia daytalk? :?
Oh. That's like the eighth time this game I got confused between the card text and the actual role text.

So what I meant to say when I said:
mathcam wrote: Oh, and thanks for the compliments, everyone, though I think that it might be excessive praise for an uninvestigatable unkillable mafia godfather with 4 teammates.
was:

Oh, and thanks for the compliments, everyone, though I think that it might be excessive praise for someone who basically had no idea what their role was.

Cam

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”