Mini Normal 1920 (Game Over)

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #23  (isolation #0)  » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:05 pm

Hey y'all.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #27  (isolation #1)  » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:38 pm

VOTE: Mulch
Clearly trying to rush the town and we only just started!
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #60  (isolation #2)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:08 am

In post 47, aronagrundy wrote:I think mulch is manic town

Why do you think this?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #98  (isolation #3)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:58 pm

In post 96, Mulch wrote: post by Massive is weird to me, even though they way I talked about it was definitely hypocritical. My observations generally about early game is that scum, again, want to have no attention on themselves, and one of the "perceived' ways of doing this is by having naked votes. I'm totally fine with meme votes on me, or anyone else, but I just feel scum would have a slightly higher tendency to explain their votes. My problem with massive's explanation here is that the explanation itself was horribe yet had a tinge of seriousness in it. Again, this is almost totally NAI.

Alright, Commander Tryhard, when did you shift from spaz to serious? I didn't see the headline.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #100  (isolation #4)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:02 pm

Like the post links. Don't like being forced to click every single one to figure out who you're talking about.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #101  (isolation #5)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:03 pm

Hey look it's a post with no point of reference! Just like I was just whinging about.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #103  (isolation #6)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:17 pm

Well! Consider me tricked :P
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #112  (isolation #7)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:24 pm

In post 104, Mulch wrote:
In post 103, massive wrote:Well! Consider me tricked :P


did you read the parts other than about you?

If I didn't, how would I know there were parts that weren't about me?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #161  (isolation #8)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:56 pm

Do you want to give some more details on what those "good points" were?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #257  (isolation #9)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:43 am

In post 231, MMM wrote:
In post 230, EeveeLution Army wrote:Also any particular reason you read massive?

Not enough content.

Spoiler alert: I am generally a low-content poster as both alignments. See, oh, any game I've played in the last two years where some scumbum always feels the urge to mention this. Activity is NAI. But trying to play it like it is is the oldest (and most transparent) trick in the book.

VOTE: MMM
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #262  (isolation #10)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:19 am

In post 260, MMM wrote:VOTE: MMM
1. I'm not the first person to mention this
2. If you had actually read my fucking reads post you'd see it's not even a major indicator for my reads since my actual scum leans based on actual content are actually listed in the scummy section compared to people like you who simply haven't posted enough to warrant an actual read[/quote]
1. Please quote who else has mentioned this.
2. That's a lot of anger for one vote mate.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #263  (isolation #11)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:19 am

A. Always. B. Be. P. Previewing
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #265  (isolation #12)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:21 am

Yeah but going straight to swear words can be.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #342  (isolation #13)  » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:11 am

Fishie can be town for now. Hey Uzi why don't you make me feel like this? I feel like I've played enough with you now to have an idea on your game.

And I have a feeling I'm going to be let down by Bomberman's big reveal.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #407  (isolation #14)  » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:03 pm

In post 375, iDanyboy wrote:I dislike Massive's vote, he calls out MMM for voting him for low post count but when others do it he has no problem.

Can you give examples of what you mean?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #412  (isolation #15)  » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:20 pm

In post 411, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 407, massive wrote:
In post 375, iDanyboy wrote:I dislike Massive's vote, he calls out MMM for voting him for low post count but when others do it he has no problem.

Can you give examples of what you mean?

Mainly Eve. Is that the only reason your voting MMM?

Still confused. The only thing I see in his ISO is and that seems to agree with me.

And clarify your second question.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #419  (isolation #16)  » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:09 pm

In post 413, iDanyboy wrote:Are you only voting for MMM because of his vote on you or do you have any other reasoning.

Eevee's posts and vote are bad regardless of the two you quoted, but I didn't feel an urge to call them out specifically. I already made my point about activity being NAI so ... are you asking me why I'm not ping-ponging around to everyone who votes someone for inactivity?

And should at least make it clear it's not the ONLY reason I have for sticking my vote on MMM.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #430  (isolation #17)  » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:43 pm

In post 429, GreyICE wrote:I suppose I could park my vote on people because I don't think they're playing well. Then if they're scum I win and if they're town I can complain that they're the ones responsible for the town lynch. And if I do that all game well then at least the town loss wouldn't be my fault. But I decided to play differently this game.

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY THIS IS NOT GREYICE
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #586  (isolation #18)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:07 pm

On phone so no quoting to keep it clean. I like Hard Working Uzi. I keep my vote on MMM because his reaction to my vote screamed "scum caught for the wrong reasons" and he worked to discredit me rather than my reasons. Gerry I'm pretty sure has seen me do the same thing in other games so I'm not sure why he would be surprised at my tactic.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #758  (isolation #19)  » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:21 am

I'm caught up but not much has changed for me. Let me know when it's my turn to be so upset by Uzi that I need to replace out.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #885  (isolation #20)  » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:30 am

In post 868, ReplacedIn wrote:@Massive, what's your current read on Mulch and what's your assessment of Chikadee's posting thus far; has it changed your read on MMM's slot at all?

I thought Mulch was town for his tryhard post in . He's like a ... less aggressive RC so for whatever reason I find the flat-out "you're wrong" confidence to be towny. Would I like some more depth in his posts? Sure. But I have zero interest in lynching him today.

Chickadee's been ... fluffy. Maybe it's confbias (or maybe a long D1) but I see a lot of already-formed opinions and not a lot of working to make those opinions.

You said in your catch-up that you agreed with gerry about the root cause of my initial vote -- that it seemed like so little to base a vote on. When you see it game after game coming from scum hoping for an easy mislynch on D1, it becomes less of a "so little to vote on." (Unfortunately the one other mini game I share with gerry, (a) it didn't happen and (b) he was straight-up trollin' the whole game.)

I remain unconvinced there is a better wagon, so my vote stays.

---

iDanyBoy, what's scummy about ?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #889  (isolation #21)  » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:55 am

And we thank god for that.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #891  (isolation #22)  » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:22 am

In post 890, iDanyboy wrote:1. Why would you think that? (scum caught for the wrong reasons)
2. No he never.

1. I can't see any other reason to blow up like he did, on multiple occasions. What is the other reason? And please don't say "it read genuine" because that's NAI and you and I both know it. Self-preservation? What?
2. 260 and 345 disagree.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #893  (isolation #23)  » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:25 am

What would he be frustrated at?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #962  (isolation #24)  » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:13 pm

In post 908, ReplacedIn wrote: I think you like LUV are misconstruing what MMM had posted, his middle section was null reads that he thinks fit the archetype of scum that aren't posting as much, do you think it's implausible to lump you in that category regardless of what your meta is like? I'd have found it suspicious if he did highlight other names that are low-content and not include you so you scum reading that is pretty unreasonable and illogical.

He had Mulch in that section without it being highlighted. Was that suspicious? And speaking of the "low posting" category ...

In post 920, ReplacedIn wrote: Massives vote there for calling Massive a lower content player was defensive as MMM's point about his lack of content wasn't untrue and MMM wasn't actually attempting to push Massive on this at all, in fact he'd not even dropped Massive down to his bottom line.

By the time MMM posted , that was his 13th post. I had 9. Why am I listed in "not enough posts to be read" or "hiding in RVS to avoid suspicion" and not iDanyBoy who had 10 at that point? Formerfish with 11, the bulk of which were out of RVS? Which of gerry's 12 posts were the one that pushed him from "not enough posts" to "scumread"?

Now I will admit I did take it personally, since I do see this often and most often coming from scum, and you are right that he does not single me out. But that doesn't change the fact that his "low posting to avoid attention" is completely arbitrary.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1010  (isolation #25)  » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:26 am

In post 963, ReplacedIn wrote:He'd also had a town read on Danny and he'd had a scum read on Gerry that both didn't have anything to do with lack of content posted so I'd point that his reads make a lot of sense there and it's you taking it way too personally rather than considering it from his PoV.

My point is, what's the threshold? How do I get lumped into "not enough posts so will call them as 'not wanting to be seen during RVS'" at nine posts and iDanyBoy gets a townread at ten posts? It's arbitrary and that's what I think stinks.

In post 963, ReplacedIn wrote:If the mod comes into the thread and confirms the MM slot as town who do you think looks the worst / is most likely mafia in the game and why?

I don't know. LUV probably steps up as he was the early counterwagon and, since, has been the most vocal pusher of MMM. From there I'd look at the active people who never voted MMM which looks like iDanyBoy, Tchill, Eevee and see if any of them were vocally shouting about MMM's innocence. You also probably go in that pile since you have been doing that, but I felt good about Gamma early on and Bomberman didn't make me feel any different.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1102  (isolation #26)  » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:05 am

In post 1081, ReplacedIn wrote:Want to run through this a little more, why do you think if the MMM slot is scum there'd be more scum vocally defending him then pushing him?

Your premise was "what if MMM is confirmed town" so good on you to switch up the parameters of the response to make me look bad.

In post 1081, ReplacedIn wrote:Also um, the bolded here is a huge concern given Gamma has well, 0 posts inside the game so this kind of feels like you just making up reads.

Unfortunately this is just me confusing this game with the ONE other game I am playing in, where Gamma also got replaced.

Oh I see you caught it.

In post 1082, ReplacedIn wrote:if the MMM slot is town* the above should read.

Why would scum need to vocally defend MMM if he's town? Getting wide townreads helps them zero. Getting town mislynched is how they win.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1105  (isolation #27)  » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:55 am

Eevee: I don't think anyone is nightkilling MMM to get towncred. Do you?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1112  (isolation #28)  » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:43 am

In post 1106, Formerfish wrote:Massive, did I read that right? Being widely townread as scum doesn't help them?

No. The question was "why wouldn't scum loudly defend town-MMM rather than loudly push him" and the answer is "scum don't want to loudly defend a townie because that could result in that townie becoming widely townread." I maybe could have used a few more words in that sentence.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1128  (isolation #29)  » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:52 am

In post 1114, Formerfish wrote: I was scum and hardcore defended a townread to gain towncred for myself to bank for later in the game. You know white knighting is a thing and why scum do it. Why are you acting like this is a foreign concept?

I'm obviously not. I'm talking inside solely the case with LUV and MMM, since I was asked to consider "what happens if MMM suddenly becomes conftown."
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1133  (isolation #30)  » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:12 pm

I was asked who I suspected if MMM suddenly became confirmed town. I responded that I would look at LUV because he was an early counterwagon and was a vocal pusher of MMM. Everything else has devolved from that.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1153  (isolation #31)  » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:05 pm

In post 1136, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1134, massive wrote:I was asked who I suspected if MMM suddenly became confirmed town. I responded that I would look at LUV because he was an early counterwagon and was a vocal pusher of MMM. Everything else has devolved from that.


LUV was a counterwagon to MMM, or MMM was the counterwagon to LUV?

They built around the same time, and equally. MMM starts in 195, LUV in 226.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1157  (isolation #32)  » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:12 pm

I like LUV because I see his arguments as similar to mine. I like you, let's call it gut, meta, whatever. Mulch had a surprisingly good early start which has tapered off, but is enough that he can be town for today. GreyICE and ReplacedIn both have had good starts and are working to solve the game, GreyICE in his own way, but I will say I have been too on the defensive with ReplacedIn and need to reciprocate the sorting a little better, so he's my weakest townlean.

Nulls are arona, LMK (no data), Eevee (who obviously has posted a bunch in this game but I can't recall anything they've said), Tchill is .. super bumbly but I just don't know where it falls on the town/scum spectrum. I ... just don't know.

I think I've gone over Chickadee's slot enough. iDanyBoy has been involved in the outside of the MMM wagon but not actually ON it, just questioning the people attached to it, and hasn't really been involved in much beyond that. Gerry I can't read worth a crap but that's why he plays like he does. I will say I've recently seen scum-gerry and he is a bit more engaged than he has been here, so I have him as a slight scum-lean.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1158  (isolation #33)  » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:12 pm

I don't know, I know people like just blanket lists, was that not condensed enough?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1173  (isolation #34)  » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:04 pm

"Hammering without stating intent" is like hot dogs without chili, cheese, onions, mustard, and sauerkraut. They both are just fine, who cares.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1410  (isolation #35)  » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:40 am

In post 1232, aronagrundy wrote:my gut tells me that there's 1 scum in danyboy/massive due to activity.

Can I just ask what, and I'm quoting The Rock here, IN THE BLUE HELL would make you post this about either of us when both of us have more posts than you?

===

"Scum caught for the wrong reasons" -- some players, especially new players, see wagons build on them for what they consider "dumb reasons" (in this case, the push on activity as scummy) and flip out, calling it all manner of poor play and attacking the push. They feel like they're caught but not for anything they've done that's actually scummy, just something unreasonable. It's a thing.

===

Gonna vote FF because I feel like I know what GreyICE gambits look like but I also feel like there's gotta still be other things to do today.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1412  (isolation #36)  » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:53 am

Wha ... what specifically in that post feels fake?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1555  (isolation #37)  » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:40 am

Catching up from 57.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1561  (isolation #38)  » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:17 am

Well I'm caught up.

I don't have any issue with how LUV entered D2 and while I think I would have checked someone I felt 50/50 on rather than someone I was running up D1, I think he is correct that he could have been drowned out starting today, which plays to his mindset to check Chickadee.

LUV -- did it occur to you to breadcrumb your result? Was there ever a concern that, without pushing Chickadee to start D2, if you had died that it could have been interpreted you HAD checked Chickadee N1 but gotten a result matching her claim?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1565  (isolation #39)  » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:26 am

Fish can you talk to me about your progression from scum-Grey (circa the 1v1 in ) to maybe-town-maybe-scum (around ) to now pretty much 100% town Grey here?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1572  (isolation #40)  » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:32 am

Man I am just getting into too many WIFOM scenarios in my head.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1764  (isolation #41)  » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:00 pm

Honestly I could lynch either and honestly I'm so sick of players on this site just being absolute garbage to other players.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1867  (isolation #42)  » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:44 am

Honestly I don't know why people think I don't visit this site every day.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1872  (isolation #43)  » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:13 am

It probably drives you nuts that you have to go from this:

In post 375, iDanyboy wrote:I dislike Massive's vote, he calls out MMM for voting him for low post count but when others do it he has no problem.


to

In post 1869, iDanyboy wrote: Massive was to precise for his vote on MMM and scum don't normally get found day one without scum helping.


Like, it wasn't enough to throw shade on my scumhunting methods, now that you know I was right you gotta keep it up. Well done sir. Your confirmed townieness will surely be a boon to us all.

---

In post 1868, Formerfish wrote:Probably because you get lost in the crowd when you have 43 posts out of 1850.

It's signal to noise. Do you feel better about your read on Mulch who has 360 posts than you do about your read on me?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1883  (isolation #44)  » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:16 pm

In post 1876, iDanyboy wrote:@Massive It doesn't drive me nuts. I also mentioned it yesterday before I 'knew you were right'.

Well, you're definitely the first to complain more about the methods than the result, but OK. You do you.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1921  (isolation #45)  » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:39 pm

In post 1910, Fro99er wrote:And massive was like "WIFOM I'm confused"

Well TBF I was WIFOM I'm confused. And it didn't seem helpful to go over possibilities in-thread when (a) they wouldn't help me get any clarity and (2) they might have given ideas to scum that they hadn't had yet. (Part of it was trying to figure out which part of Grey's D2 was gambit and which was truth, and THAT ALSO didn't seem real helpful to go over with scum.)

But that's a little misreppy, isn't it? It's not like I hadn't asked questions to try and sort it out (, ). It wasn't like I hadn't expressed my frustration at having GreyIce and LUV shouting at each other about whose guilty was going to get lynched first. Fish was at L-2 with a LOLhammer threat so there was no point putting my vote there, and I only end up not being on the Chick lynch because it goes from 3 (not even top wagon) to lynch in about three hours on a Thursday night. It's not "WIFOM I'm confused into inaction," it's circumstances.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2059  (isolation #46)  » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:41 am

Catching up from 77.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2060  (isolation #47)  » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:09 am

VT.

My push on MMM D1 led to LUV copping him led to his lynch. If that's how scum have played in the last 4 games ReplacedIn has played ON DAY ONE then I guess I have no defense.

I will not deny I've been playing follow the cops for the last two days and not putting in much effort, because there doesn't feel like there needs to be much effort. I also will not deny that I made a snarky comment at the beginning of today because I LITERALLY JUST CAUGHT SCUM based on their comments on my activity and someone does it again immediately going into Day 3.

I guess when you are willing to just post willy-nilly it doesn't chafe you as much as it does me. Maybe I should just go gnuts and post ridiculous one-liners so I get townread.

VOTE: Formerfish

L-1 and I have no idea why deadline is 19 days from now but I'm OK with him being at L-1.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2062  (isolation #48)  » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:23 am

Oh yeah I forgot about his puppy exuberance at getting to claim.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2065  (isolation #49)  » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:56 am

See now you made me go back and look at the games we played together and now I'm looking at Under The Sea and how completely pocketed you had me. And now going back and looking at early D1 here you were clearly pushing in the same direction, backing me up in the "joke RVS" and taking my side in the massive v. MMM fight. And clearly I am pocketed by and that was a big part of why I didn't want to lynch you yesterday! I kept giving myself outs and painting myself into WIFOM corners which is why I said something about being WIFOM-confused.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2072  (isolation #50)  » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:08 pm

In post 2068, Formerfish wrote:
In post 342, massive wrote:Fishie can be town for now. Hey Uzi why don't you make me feel like this? I feel like I've played enough with you now to have an idea on your game.

And I have a feeling I'm going to be let down by Bomberman's big reveal.


Wouldnt this be white knighting on your part, not me pocketing you.

Maybe, if you hadn't done things to get on my good side? (212 is a good example of that.) I assumed it was just "seeing things how I saw things" but I've been getting the feeling no one agrees with my methods or opinions from D1 but you.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2077  (isolation #51)  » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:29 pm

In post 2076, Formerfish wrote: Your play day 2 was almost non-existent and today isn't looking better until just now.

In the vein of "seriously must we really attack massive for his activity level" -- Look, I will be the first to admit that I don't post quite as aggressively as other players, maybe even MOST other players, but when you have day start on Monday after work, go over a national holiday, and then end on Thursday, you are lucky to get the seven posts I actually made in that time. Do you have something specific about my posts in that time period that is obviously me coasting under the radar?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2208  (isolation #52)  » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:00 am

I imagine we have a lynch to give but hey, I gave you MMM day one, it took actual cop claims to convince you, so it's unlikely I'm going to magically get a cop inno on myself. Just make sure you don't let ReplacedIn run this because he will cost us the game.

VOTE: ReplacedIn
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2209  (isolation #53)  » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:00 am

That ascetic claim post-cop-claim a little TOO convenient.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2210  (isolation #54)  » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:06 am

Lynch 1:

Tchill13 - 7 (Chickadee, gerryoat, ReplacedIn, EeveeLution Army, GreyICE, Tchill13, Mulch)

This definitely needs one more scum.

Lynch 2:

Chickadee - 6 (Formerfish, Lil Uzi Vert, iDanyboy, Mulch, GreyICE, ReplacedIn)

This definitely needs a scum.

Lynch 3:

Formerfish - 5 (iDanyboy, massive, GreyICE, aronagrundy, Formerfish)

This needs a scum.

Mulch is pretty much a green slot and arona probably too. That leaves ReplacedIn on 1 and 2, iDanyBoy on 2 and 3, me on 3. I like ReplacedIn / iDany so I'm starting from that team, if someone wants to discuss.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2212  (isolation #55)  » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:37 am

In post 2211, iDanyboy wrote:Is that why you voted him when he got a gulity on him? You never did though.


In post 1921, massive wrote:But that's a little misreppy, isn't it? It's not like I hadn't asked questions to try and sort it out (, ). It wasn't like I hadn't expressed my frustration at having GreyIce and LUV shouting at each other about whose guilty was going to get lynched first. Fish was at L-2 with a LOLhammer threat so there was no point putting my vote there, and I only end up not being on the Chick lynch because it goes from 3 (not even top wagon) to lynch in about three hours on a Thursday night. It's not "WIFOM I'm confused into inaction," it's circumstances.


In post 2211, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 2209, massive wrote:That ascetic claim post-cop-claim a little TOO convenient.

How so.

It comes immediately after GreyIce claiming to be a one-shot loyal neighborizer. Ascetic nominally only has interactions with town roles and it's accepted practice to reveal as early as possible to avoid hanging up investigatives (like millers); in this case, a miller claim would be useless (since it wouldn't be blocked by the loyal modifier and would investigate as straight scum, thereby confirming him as a miller) so the post-reveal "I'm a loyalty miller" seems contrived.

And if you disagree with VCA then pick a specific and let's discuss. Do you believe that Chickadee's lynch is all town? Do you believe that Fishie's lynch is all town? Why?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2214  (isolation #56)  » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:39 am

Your last line doesn't need any response. And since you want to talk down to me I don't think the rest of your post will get one either.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2216  (isolation #57)  » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:42 pm

VCA is based on my experience. If you want to dismiss it because of your own POE reads, then that's fine. Hopefully someone else will look at it more critically.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2220  (isolation #58)  » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:53 pm

In post 2217, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 2216, massive wrote:VCA is based on my experience. If you want to dismiss it because of your own POE reads, then that's fine. Hopefully someone else will look at it more critically.

Do you have anything outside of your VCA that makes you think ReplacedIn is scum?

I noted that his "oh man that could have been bad since I'm ascetic" looks opportunistic in retrospect. The problem is we have so many soft innos that I can't even keep straight the hard inno, and a lot of it is going to be POE.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2224  (isolation #59)  » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:26 pm

What's missing?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2230  (isolation #60)  » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:40 am

I'm pretty sure I could dance naked in front of my picture window and ReplacedIn would call it "a pretty clear indicator massive is scum"
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2431  (isolation #61)  » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:10 pm

In post 2402, Alisae wrote:Oh yeah btw
the scum PT

Is

Heavy

Don't go into that unless you're prepared to handle some emotionally heavy stuff.

Well it wasn't heavy at the beginning, it was the "Massive and Chickadee Mutual Appreciation Club" in there :)

I don't know that there was a point in time that scum COULD have taken control of the game. Uzi and GreyIce are two VERY large personalities and when you give them PRs and then set them against each other, they are going to dominate whether you want them to or not. Scum's best option is pick sides and let them go at each other, and hope to pick up the pieces. You've got to neutralize them and then take a shot, and that was me the day I got lynched -- I didn't have enough authority by that point to take charge.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

massive
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2003
Location: The Springs, CO
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2439  (isolation #62)  » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:20 pm

In post 2432, Alisae wrote:Massive I hope we get a chance to play again sometime! :]

Any time!
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!


[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games