Transcend(2):
gerryoat, Dunkerdoodles
projectmatt:
Impoetic
boonskiies:
projectmatt

Not voting : BlackVoid, rb,

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2017-07-19 22:22:00)
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:15 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

VOTE: BlackVoid
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

VOTE: blackvoid
L-2
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:47 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Nearly all votes on me are pretty bad. It's weird to replace into a game and see Creature of all people leading a lynch on me but I think he's town and probably the only person on the wagon that I'm confident is town.

I don't really understand the basis for Transcend's vote. Seems to come down to Nicol being scum so I'm scum too.

Graphic's vote makes sense in light of his stances and wanting Nicol dead for so long. There's still something awkward about his posts that I can't put my finger on yet. feels contrived. Unsure here.

My townread on Telltale pretty much evaporated. Calling me scum for waiting for the day to end being LAMIST? Was I supposed to just allow the day to end? I also said I'm catching up so it seems premature to say I don't have any good content without waiting for me to produce it first. I'll have to look at Robb again to see if he could be scum here. @Telltale, what made you abandon your Transcend scumread several days before deadline to move to his counterwagon Dunker? Also, you are scumreading Transcend who's on my wagon. Is he bussing me?

Dunker's vote is probably the weirdest. For one, you're voting with Transcend who you are 90% sure is scum based on weaksauce reasoning that I could be scum with Transcend and Boon. What gave you the impression that I could be scum with Transcend? That seems like you just threw it in there as an afterthought.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:48 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Dunker just came off a game where he mislynched me when we were both town so the really cavalier vote without even engaging me seems weird especially after I said I was townreading Dunker. In the game in question, I also took a long time to catch up. I had replaced in D2 and did nothing for the rest of the day and only started contributing D3.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Creature »

TellTaleHeart in Micro 704 did absolutely nothing and was scum.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Creature »

Sorta expected town!TellTaleHeart to make these kinds of votes.
Sigh
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

What do you make of the dynamic between Transcend, Dunker, and TellTale? There's something really weird about it that I can't pinpoint just yet. Dunker is 90% sure on Transcend and Transcend is sure Dunker is town. Then they both pile on me. Then Telltale who suspected Transcend pretty hard switches to Dunker without any resistance and then switches to me.

I get why you voted me but the rest just piling on gives me the creeps.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

*Transcend is sure Dunker is scum I mean.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Creature »

Well, if that's the case we could lynch between them.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Creature »

Also, two players attacking each other but coming into an agreement is normal.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Creature »

Graphics look the worse on your wagon.

Not because of his reason to scumread you, but rather because I feel he's been going under the radar.
Sigh
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 2826, TellTaleHeart wrote:I think BlackVoid is scum.
He's wants everyone to put on the brakes but the feedback we've gotten on the catchup (Creature townread and a metaread on my predecessor is the only meat in there) is underwhelming. Makes the insistence on prolonging the day come off as LAMIST.
i mean, it sounded like he was still not up to speed. I had problems with blackvoid's entrance but i also think wanting to prolong the day to catch up is natural for town and an easy thing to say as scum (possibly also a natural sentiment, depending on the player, I would think), so not particularly indicative; nor would it be difficult for scum, upon rereading, to BS reads just to be "protown" the same way you were accusing creature of doing when he entered. it would also be just as likely by default for a scum to feel the urge to procrastinate on actually catching up as for town to do so, don't you think?

that specific reason doesn't sit right with me. Also would not switch to blackvoid today, especially with the sudden flip from transcend.

Wait right after that he actually says he's in the process of putting together a "catchup post" so I guess that's the reason for it (rather than procrastination or w/e), but I think it still applies that this reasoning for a vote doesn't seem to work.

unless i'm missing something?
In post 2846, GraphicDesignPassion wrote:
In post 2845, BlackVoid wrote:And I'm not fine lynching Dunker. I think he's town. I'm compiling my catchup post right now so please don't end the day yet. We still have three days and eight hours.
lol how

gj trying to last minute protect your partners right when you join the game

is that likely?

eh probably not

just vote dunker
In post 2845, BlackVoid wrote:And I'm not fine lynching Dunker. I think he's town. I'm compiling my catchup post right now so please don't end the day yet. We still have three days and eight hours.
In post 2847, GraphicDesignPassion wrote:actually

i wanted this all game why not

VOTE: blackvoid
so do you think dunker's town now? you've been saying dunker was almost confscum to you for a long time now. Why would you switch to someone who isn't even a likely team with him when he's about to be lynched (4/7 without you switching, even though transcend only switched at creature saying he didn't want to end the day, and showed reluctance)

also pjm, I actually did see your posts and choose not to engage earlier, but i guess I'll go back and look again now.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Creature »

I want someone whose read on Impoetic I can trust.
Sigh
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 2860, Creature wrote:Also, two players attacking each other but coming into an agreement is normal.
That's true. Dunker didn't seem to have any opinion about me though. Just when people started throwing around the possibility of my being lynched, he pops in with a "yeah BV could be partnered with Transcend and Boon" just out of the blue. The joins my wagon. It didn't seem like he was talking to Transcend and coming to an agreement that I was scum through discussion.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Creature »

Isn't that normal for him?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Creature »

like, I thought you townread him because he's usually like that and he's looking like a lynchbait.
Sigh
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Actually that's true. He does abruptly change reads and it's hard to see the progression. But I still figured if he was town, he'd think something like "I mislynched BV in our previous game together, maybe I should rethink how I read him" or something of that sort. It didn't seem like he was actually putting any effort into trying to read me.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 2853, BlackVoid wrote:Graphic's vote makes sense in light of his stances and wanting Nicol dead for so long. There's still something awkward about his posts that I can't put my finger on yet. feels contrived. Unsure here.
?????

He initially said you were not teamed with dunker. He's been one of the most consistent dunker pushes all game, and his scumread on nicol being so strong is weird in itself due to nicol's lack of posts and the fact that his salient complaint about the slot (that I've noticed/remembered) has been that she's done nothing to earn a townread.
I don't really understand the basis for Transcend's vote. Seems to come down to Nicol being scum so I'm scum too.
i thought it was pretty weird that transcend switched there but I assumed it was in response to creature saying he didn't want to end the day, and that transcend had to SR both you and your pred to switch there since it makes no sense for him to switch from a confident scumread to the slot he had thought was "not obvious town like usual" ages ago before that slot went inactive. That said, why is his vote contradictory to you if GDP's makes sense?
My townread on Telltale pretty much evaporated. Calling me scum for waiting for the day to end being LAMIST? Was I supposed to just allow the day to end? I also said I'm catching up so it seems premature to say I don't have any good content without waiting for me to produce it first. I'll have to look at Robb again to see if he could be scum here. @Telltale, what made you abandon your Transcend scumread several days before deadline to move to his counterwagon Dunker? Also, you are scumreading Transcend who's on my wagon. Is he bussing me?
I like this part, though the beginning seems kind of misleading wrt tth's scumread -- she said the lack of content made it LAMIST, not that the statement itself was lamist -- and idunno about the TR completely evaporating, personally, but I'm also not the person being scumread and i'm not still catching up, so that part's believable.
Dunker's vote is probably the weirdest. For one, you're voting with Transcend who you are 90% sure is scum based on weaksauce reasoning that I could be scum with Transcend and Boon. What gave you the impression that I could be scum with Transcend? That seems like you just threw it in there as an afterthought.
didn't you townread dunker just now, though? and isn't it fairly unsurprising for someone being voted who thinks someone else could flip scum to wagon that other person if the opportunity arises (over themselves)?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

It's because I believe transcend/boons third partner is someone that isn't being scumread that much or at all, my original thought was rb but in retrospect Nicol (previous owner of your slot) could fit that scum slot nicely.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Transcend »

Uy that wagon makes me feel kinda uneasy
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 2854, BlackVoid wrote:Dunker just came off a game where he mislynched me when we were both town so the really cavalier vote without even engaging me seems weird especially after I said I was townreading Dunker. In the game in question, I also took a long time to catch up. I had replaced in D2 and did nothing for the rest of the day and only started contributing D3.
why should you townreading dunker be more likely to influence his read that way if he's scum than if he's town? i'd think the opposite, if anything.
In post 2855, Creature wrote:TellTaleHeart in Micro 704 did absolutely nothing and was scum.
In post 2856, Creature wrote:Sorta expected town!TellTaleHeart to make these kinds of votes.
that's reassuring then.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 2870, Transcend wrote:Uy that wagon makes me feel kinda uneasy
your presence on that wagon makes me feel uneasy.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

Also transcends vote felt like a bussing vote, wouldn't be surprised if he unvoted sometime soon.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Impoetic »

you asking the bird to claim also makes me feel uneasy. you pushed the bird as scum all game with stunning tenacity yet you casually ask him to claim and then easily flip off here onto a wagon on black with no explanation. why ask him to claim if you're so confident he's scum? if he claimed jailkeeper, would you believe it?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”