Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 374, Chickadee wrote:I'll get to this game tomorrow at some point. I swear.
Go to sleep babe :P
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by Donempire »

In post 372, Io wrote:VOTE: Dongempire

You're pushes on me in particular are feeling very scummy.
Like you're whole argument is that I don't follow the game and am wrong about RVS.

And really the fact you are willing to lynch me over just that (and me ISOing) and to end the day right now with such confidence saying that you're going to lead day 2 and find another scum off me flipping scum is pinging my suspicions a bit.
Also since you're saying I'm also scum for ISOing and voting Flairs is furthering my suspicions on Flairs to the point I am very confident if one of you is scum you both are.
That isnt even the main point of my argument.

Maybe im explaining it wrong. Who the fuck knows, since im an "angery player".

I keep pushing you for the RVS because you keep pleading human error in a part where its less likely human error and more likely to divert yourself from oncoming accusations. Thats why, not just because you didnt know it was RVS. If it was just human error with no clear motive, why the fuck would i push you on that front?

And im also suspicious because you keep using the word "lynch" rather than "push" when theres not enough concrete evidence. Lynch QR, lynch him, lynch her, lynch the mod, but never the word push. Thats why im also suspicious of you.

And with isoing as i said its easier to find easy places to push, but you're less likely to find information, especially in day 1, since there arent even any flips yet. For that reason if you're town you isoing borders on useless, and if you're scum you're going for an easy lynch.
Io wrote:1- I read ISO's because it's the fastest way to find out if someone is at a glance being townie or scummy.
2 - And honestly what you described in that 3rd paragraph is pretty much what I call RVS. It's rather pointless arguing over what post RVS stops at though, but voting someone to get them to L-2 or L-1 (Which MM4 was pushing for to happen) to get information is RVS.
1 - On later days, when there are associations to be made. Right now theres nothing unless you stretch it. Which you seemingly will, with ease.
2 - RVS/=/ Random Voting, the latter they were doing to get information, as you said.
Why the fuck wouldnt you want to get information again?

And yes, i am confident if you are scum i'll be able to make associations. Thats why i was wondering if there was a mafia daychat. I dont care if it pings your suspicions, there are only 4 days left and if i cant reunite the town in that time we'll probably be left to lynch the lowest hanging fruit, which will leave us again with nothing.
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:08 pm

Post by Flairs »

Back doing a readthrough now
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by Flairs »

So for starts, the reaction test feels easily fakeable to me which is why I don't entirely believe that Quantum was planning on doing it- I think it's more likely that it was just an attempt at defending himself while getting towncred at the same time, so a scumread on him and I'm going to look further into Io now
QuantumRadius
QuantumRadius
Goon
QuantumRadius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:57 am

Post by QuantumRadius »

In post 378, Flairs wrote:So for starts, the reaction test feels easily fakeable to me which is why I don't entirely believe that Quantum was planning on doing it- I think it's more likely that it was just an attempt at defending himself while getting towncred at the same time, so a scumread on him and I'm going to look further into Io now
of course it was faked, it was a reaction test!
"
Everything
we call real is made up of things that cannot be regarded as real.
If
quantum
mechanics hasn't profoundly
shocked
you, you haven't understood it yet."
~Niels Bohr
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Io »

In post 378, Flairs wrote:So for starts, the reaction test feels easily fakeable to me which is why I don't entirely believe that Quantum was planning on doing it- I think it's more likely that it was just an attempt at defending himself while getting towncred at the same time, so a scumread on him and I'm going to look further into Io now
No. OK, when a reaction test is used to defend and draw attention away from yourself it is typically, not always, pretty obvious.
For one, he would use it when he was in threat of being lynched. Not try to draw attention to himself to get people to lynch him.
Morituri te salutant. Et semper mortem memini.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Io »

In post 376, Donempire wrote:

Like you're whole argument is that I don't follow the game and am wrong about RVS.

And really the fact you are willing to lynch me over just that (and me ISOing) and to end the day right now with such confidence saying that you're going to lead day 2 and find another scum off me flipping scum is pinging my suspicions a bit.
Also since you're saying I'm also scum for ISOing and voting Flairs is furthering my suspicions on Flairs to the point I am very confident if one of you is scum you both are.
And im also suspicious because you keep using the word "lynch" rather than "push" when theres not enough concrete evidence. Lynch QR, lynch him, lynch her, lynch the mod, but never the word push. Thats why im also suspicious of you.
I like how you said that quoting me saying push.
And besides that if you were to just Control + F my ISO page they are pretty close to the same in frequently used words (factoring in the quoted instances of the words)
And for the vast majority of the times I said "lynch" or variant of I'd say they were reasonable usage in the context of the usage. It's not like I was substituting lynch for push always so this point is verifiably false.

Also as far as I can tell the only "human error" thing I ever even mentioned was me messing up with how long the day's been going. Other than that the human error argument I've never used and that's just a stupid human error that's not even relevant to anything.
DeltaW
DeltaW
Goon
DeltaW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:31 am

Post by DeltaW »

VC 1.8

Io (L-3) - Lil Uzi Vert, QuantumRadius, Dongempire, Chickadee
Sorry guys spooked you with this one last time.

Lil Uzi Vert (L-5) - Sesq, MarioManiac4
Dongempire (L-6) - Io

Spawn Campers (6) - Flairs, A2, BTD6_maker, Kawso, Steel, Kop

A2 replaces Assemblerotws, Steel replaces taiho (awaiting role PM confirmation).

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

(expired on 2017-07-16 11:16:00)
Last edited by DeltaW on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Spooky!
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Steel »

God ye good den fellows.
No defending.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Donempire »

Thats because i was pushing you, not lynching you. Try to replace the word lynch in your quotes with push and it works fine. If you try replacing push with lynch it doesnt work half as well. Its not that your percentage of saying it, its that you could've said something else that wouldve fitted the bill. If you were town.

Nice cherrypicking. Anything else to add?
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:04 am

Post by A2 »

In post 382, DeltaW wrote:A2 replaces Assemblerotws, Steel replaces taiho (awaiting role PM confirmation).
Don't even fucking wait next time just announce the replacement.
Whatever, catching up later.

Also Sesq, LUV, Chick I'm no keeping this alt secret anymore so...
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Steel »

VOTE: Io

I thought I'd end up defending this slot, but her mischaracterization of lil uzi vert was pretty bad. Reads more as having intentionally sought the wrong meaning for lil uzi vert's post to push a narrative, instead of a simple misinterpretation.
No defending.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hey Alisae!
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Steel »

That said, whether lil uzi vert is scum or town I know not. But that particular thing was in no way what io made it out to be.
No defending.
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Steel »

Why are there so many people not voting anyone?
No defending.
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Steel »

So there's no serious counterwagon to this. Lil uzi vert wagon is a joke. If this is scum I assume it's 1 bussing 1 not voting, if not then both inactive.
No defending.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Io »

In post 385, Donempire wrote:Thats because i was pushing you, not lynching you. Try to replace the word lynch in your quotes with push and it works fine. If you try replacing push with lynch it doesnt work half as well. Its not that your percentage of saying it, its that you could've said something else that wouldve fitted the bill. If you were town.

Nice cherrypicking. Anything else to add?
OK, so if that's the case then go ahead and prove it please. Because when I look through the ISO the instances I see of me saying lynched are valid reasons for the word and just make as much if not more sense than saying pushed. I'm so confident with this that I can guarantee that you could not take quotes to even make this point viable without the same insane stretching that you've been doing this whole game.
Seriously you can grab any 3 quotes from me you like and prove that it was completely unnecessary to say lynched and pushed would have worked better to describe what I was saying.
This entire point of yours is basically degrading to you don't like my word choice which is frankly just a stupid accusation to begin with.

And there's not been any cherrypicking.
I don't see why if you're town you feel the need to lie so much about what I've said and give these halfassed weak pushes.
I've yet to see a single valuable piece of criticism come out of your mouth this whole game.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Io »

Like seriously empire if you thought I was scum why are you making mountains out of mole hills to look for an excuse to vote me.
You're the only one who is actively looking for an excuse to vote me. Everyone else at least can come up with a valid reason to vote (be it just a gut like LUV or a reaction test like QR and Chick (which I don't even agree with but whatever that's a rant for another day))without making excuses like you are.
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Steel »

Dongempire, whilst I read Io likely scum the word usage in particular is likely not relevant. In other websites where players may come from, they use lynch as a standard term instead of wagon.
No defending.
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:37 am

Post by A2 »

In post 85, QuantumRadius wrote:
In post 83, Kawso wrote:Can confirm I'm vanilla scum
woooooooooow
that might actually be a slip
This is some really scummy shit right here.

--
In post 118, Io wrote:I personally don't really get any use out of RVS until after some scums die and we can get associations, so really I've just been watching people's posting patterns moreso than who's actually being voted.

With that being said I frankly see nothing wrong with either of you two, QR's RV has a reasonable explanation, and you're at least going for trying to get discussion and stuff going and considering Mafia thrive in inactive town's I say that's at least good enough for you to not be of immediate concern to me.

I'd like for the memes to sort of die down soon though, because there's no way to read someone who is just meming about. Part of the reason I put my RV on empire because he's just a meme.
In that case I am vey interested to see what you come up with! ja? :]

--
In post 129, BTD6_maker wrote:I forgot about this game because I didn't receive any link or Day Start message.

So far, there's not much content here, apart from the N0 Global Neapolitan fakeclaims.

The Mod messed up in one respect. Sample Role PMs were not provided. Thus, I can claim my team (which is paraphrasing, not quoting):

I am on the blue team.

As sample Role PMs were not provided and there was flavour in Role PMs, this should essentially confirm me as Town, particularly as it is generally common for Town to be green and scum red. In Opens, I don't think scum are ever given fakeclaims.
lmao this is a town post from BTD.

--
In post 139, Donempire wrote:Alright BTD is talking bullshit.

It is really easy to get the colors for both factions just by asking the mod for the colors. In fact, i have asked what was up with the faction colors and thats how i knew red was scum and what was up with the blue colors. I have no doubt the mod wouldve said towns' color to me even if i was scum.

So you knowing blue is town proves nothing. Unless you're trying to prove you asked the mod for towns' faction color. Scum.

VOTE: BTD6_maker
This is some scummy shit right here.

--
In post 144, Chickadee wrote:
In post 139, Donempire wrote:Alright BTD is talking bullshit.

It is really easy to get the colors for both factions just by asking the mod for the colors. In fact, i have asked what was up with the faction colors and thats how i knew red was scum and what was up with the blue colors. I have no doubt the mod wouldve said towns' color to me even if i was scum.

So you knowing blue is town proves nothing. Unless you're trying to prove you asked the mod for towns' faction color. Scum.

VOTE: BTD6_maker
I feel fine adding you to my scum pile for now. Though, I can see where you could be looking out for town.

Not bottom tier scum, but like, I'll get a lot of info on you from a flip.
This is some towny shit right here.

--
In post 148, Sesq wrote:Sorry, I never got the PM that this was starting.

I'm going to read the game now.
tbh
why am I not surprised.

--
Bruh how the fuck do people even eat popcorn that fucking fast.

--
In post 174, DeltaW wrote:
In post 129, BTD6_maker wrote:I forgot about this game because I didn't receive any link or Day Start message.

So far, there's not much content here, apart from the N0 Global Neapolitan fakeclaims.

The Mod messed up in one respect. Sample Role PMs were not provided. Thus, I can claim my team (which is paraphrasing, not quoting):

I am on the blue team.

As sample Role PMs were not provided and there was flavour in Role PMs, this should essentially confirm me as Town, particularly as it is generally common for Town to be green and scum red. In Opens, I don't think scum are ever given fakeclaims.
There was no flavour in the roles, there are only VTs and MGs, also I told everyone that the blue team existed.
Bruh you fucked up.

--
In post 183, DeltaW wrote:
In post 169, QuantumRadius wrote:why has nobody asked the obvious question
@
mod what are the team colors
It's Red (scum) vs Blue (town).
This should never been a thing in the first place.

--
In post 189, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No one is confirmed and the mod is a good guy.

Let's all go back to actually playing mafia :]
Okay, at this point I thought this could also be some really scummy shit right here. Did you agree or disagree with the theory of BTD being town based off of that post?

--
In post 192, Donempire wrote:Alright. Even though BTD's logic is still bullshit, and his response was sketchy, i cant base my whole argument on him throwing a gambit like that as scum.

Time to find another unholy victim.

UNVOTE:
This is still some scummy shit btw.

--
In post 205, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Chickadee
If I trust you and think you're town I'll look into this some more.

--
In post 207, Io wrote:
In post 205, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Chickadee
Do you do anything other than fluff and vote?
Okay, why are you asking LUV this opposed to just everyone else. Because I am seeing other people do this exact same thing.

--
In post 217, Io wrote:
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 213, Io wrote:You're saying that no one is playing the game.
That's the definition of a complaint.
No, its not. Nothing in that statement implies I'm unsatisifed with the situation.
It does, but whatever, you're rather pointless to argue with since you can't even notice a blatant contradiction like you posting fluff while complaining about no one playing the game.
And you still miss the point entirely that you've posted nothing but fluff until I called you out on it, and all you've done since then is try to detract from my accusation that you've only posted fluff by saying I'm scum for pointing out you're contradictions.

VOTE: Lil Uzi

i was just going to leave it at that, because you could just be ignorant, but I realized typing that last sentence that you are just trying to avoid my accusation and beat around the bush to try and turn my accusation into a reason I am scum.
tbh, I feel like this is PURE OMGUS except it's just has some sprinkles on it to make it seem like it isn't.

--
In post 224, QuantumRadius wrote:hey while we're grabbing for free towncred
does the mafia have daychat?
I will gladly powerlynch you.

--
In post 227, Io wrote:OK, that was a bad analog. I really shouldn't use those.

Basically what I've been saying is that you were putting this idea forward and not following the idea yourself.
The idea being "actually playing mafia."
And why did I say you were not following this idea?
Because until I mentioned you were only posting fluff and votes that's all you were doing. You weren't trying to do anything to play the game or contribute to discussions.

Is that clear enough for you? Because I don't think you are understanding anything I'm saying because you still have not addressed the core of this argument I've been trying to get across to you.
All you had said in regards to the argument I'm making is in 218 where you said this:
In post 218, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Also if you notice, when you first accused me of complaining, I replied with the same tone you used because I didn't find it a fair accusation. I'm still struggling even now as I write this as to how you thought I was complaining. As for fluff, it's NAI. It has no bearing on my alignment. It doesn't get anyone lynched but yet scum still try to push it as AI. Baffling.
Which is just a strawman because I'm not disreguarding with this, I agree with this, yet you're saying that I'm voting for you because of your fluff.
I've hopefully made it clear I'm voting you because you're being contradictory with what you are saying and doing and trying to use me pushing you to contribute a reason I am scum.
Yeah except I feel like other people are fluffing and you going for LUV for fluffing makes me draw questionmarks.

--
In post 231, Chickadee wrote:
In post 206, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Maybe all the ladies rolled scum this game :(
Io and LUV seems town on town to me.

The post that started that whole thing, LUV saying let's get back to playing, was not pointless as Io pointed out. I can see how it'd be taken that way, but everyone came in harping about a day start PM, when it was obvious (at least to me) that there wasn't one. It was a distraction to the game.

Thinking about it now, I'm going to go back and take note of that whole thing, for reasons.
This can be a scum!Chick post tbh.

--
In post 247, DeltaW wrote:
In post 224, QuantumRadius wrote:hey while we're grabbing for free towncred
does the mafia have daychat?
No.
lol.

--
In post 250, DeltaW wrote:
In post 186, Donempire wrote:Wait wait
did you tell everyone who asked or did you just tell mafia outright?
cause if its the latter THAT conftowns btd
Considering the blue claim was an abuse of human error I will not further comment in any way on this matter so as not to conftown or confscum anyone.
Stop.
Commenting.
On.
This.
This post should have never been made.

--
In post 271, MarioManiac4 wrote:VOTE: QuantumRadius
blatant opportunism
Okay, maybe MM4 can be town.

--
In post 279, Io wrote:UNVOTE:

How about no. He's at L-2, well now L-3, and I'm not particularly fond of having someone at L-1 or L-2 for a rvs.
Because heaven knows someone will lolhammer on accident.
Okay, your Io interactions are making me think TvS, except I'm trying to figure out which one is which at this point.

--
In post 324, MarioManiac4 wrote:i dislike io wagon because occam's razor is a thing
it's more likely io just has a cold and calculating playstyle than scum using a claim to be a VI to elaborately jump on the wagon than to jump on for the scummy things QR has done.
also the wagon composition is pretty horrible.
Okay.
You can be town for this.

--
In post 350, DeltaW wrote:
VC 1.7

Io (L-2) - Lil Uzi Vert, QuantumRadius, Dongempire, Kop, Chickadee
QuantumRadius (L-6) - MarioManiac4
Lil Uzi Vert (L-6) - Sesq

Spawn Campers (5) - Flairs, ex-Assemblerotws, BTD6_maker, Kawso, Io, ex-taiho

Assemblerotws is due to be kicked for being AFK for too long (boo).

taiho has left the game

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

(expired on 2017-07-16 11:16:00)
In post 355, Kawso wrote:
In post 348, Io wrote:
Also me voting someone with a valid reason is not hypocritical as I said I wan't going to lynch someone or let them get lynched in RVS. And voting someone with a valid reason is the exact opposite of RVS.
But if you yourself had a valid reason to vote why were you so scared of a lolhammer?

VOTE: Io
I almost freaked the fuck out and would haved deathtunneled you out of pure fucking anger for this.
I mean 90% of the time this comes from town but still.
Give the fucking replacements a chance to come up with content.

--
In post 356, QuantumRadius wrote:holy shit that's hammer
wtf
You are still scum.

--
In post 358, Io wrote:
In post 356, QuantumRadius wrote:holy shit that's hammer
wtf
It's not, but why are you sounding shocked if you were so confident I'm scum?
Okay.
You can be town for this.

--
In post 365, Donempire wrote:Sesq, shut up for a second if you're not going to help. And no, lynch and running LUV doesnt help. Or wait wait wait, dont shut up, you still need to help the town or you're the next in the chopping block.

Now that i got that out of the way, i want to answer IO's post pretty quickly. ('Cause i cant answer it in depth now that electricity cut removed the post i was making. Fun!)

First off, RVS is a section, its not an action. Random voting is a different thing altogether but by the time you made that post we were out of RVS milleniums ago.

And i think you got off the wrong foot. The fact is,
no one, especially me, was trying to lynch QR.
We were trying to get some information by pressuring him and L-2 wasnt going to end up in a lolhammer. And know what, we did end up getting information. If not information, at least QR is fairly active in the game now. You saying that really makes me feel like you were trying to steer yourself away from a lynch that wasnt going to happen anyways.

And you werent following the game, you said it was RVS in post godfuckingknowswhat00, in which point it was very obvious it wasnt. And you isoing someone to get information rather than trying to find information on whats happening right now leads me to believe you were isoing people just to find some easy places to push (not to get information, but to lynch).

A stretch? Definitely. But im confident enough by your behaviour overall that that was your endgame when isoing flairs. Just to say you contributed. And thats why i want to LYNCH you now. I think i got enough information by now. And if you do get lynched, i'll be the one to pull associates.
(by the way 321 is bs)
Scumposting right here.

--

Okay this is better thank you :]
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:40 am

Post by A2 »

I probably should have spoilered that huh?
Okay whatever.

{MM4, BTD, Sesq, IO}
{LUV, Kawso}
{Flairs, Kop, Taiho}
{Chick}
{Quantum, Dongempire}
VOTE: Quantum
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:41 am

Post by A2 »

I'll be around a bit to interact with people.
But for the most part after that I'm just going to lurk to attempt to keep my post count low since that's how I play on this alt.
and holy shit I actually did a full catchup as town for once.
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Steel »

In post 392, Io wrote:I don't see why if you're town you feel the need to lie so much about what I've said and give these halfassed weak pushes.
I've yet to see a single valuable piece of criticism come out of your mouth this whole game.
As for this. Has dongempire ever explicitly lied anywhere, can you provide this?

Why does whether he has "valuable" criticism something which reflects on his alignment? Tis quite possible for town to be mistaken and for scum to be reasonable. I read this as you take issue simply with how he does things, rather than looking into what may be the intent behind what he does.
No defending.
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Steel »

Tis not an alisae alt...
No defending.

Return to “Completed Open Games”