Micro 728: Perfect Blue Mafia (GAME OVER)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:56 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 74, massive wrote:
In post 72, schadd_ wrote: scum maybe: massive
Can you even tell me how many posts I had had in this game at this point?
u said something like i said when i was scum a bit ago /shrug
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: Balki B

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:59 am

Post by massive »

Well this should be good, what was it?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:04 am

Post by Dark Horse »

In post 74, massive wrote:
In post 66, Dark Horse wrote: Creature wagon attempt was dumb, idk why aristo would target one of the more active people in this game for an early wagon.
I take it you'd rather target one of the LESS active people in this game for an early wagon?
VOTE: Dark Horse
Yes because it prevents people from coasting by in the early game.

Terrible terrible post. More people should vote massive
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:12 am

Post by massive »

I assume there's a reason you picked me instead of shadd right?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:12 am

Post by massive »

(I mean I know you can't say "he's my scumbuddy" but at least make up something.)
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Dark Horse »

In post 71, Dark Horse wrote: More people should get on massive. Schadd too but like metaphorically as he's already at L-2 and I really don't want to see someone get lolhammered this early in the game.
Don't be so salty that someone called you out and now you can't lurk
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Dark Horse »

In post 79, massive wrote:(I mean I know you can't say "he's my scumbuddy" but at least make up something.)

Way to try and paint the two people who are scum reading you as scumbuddies. Laaaame
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:52 am

Post by massive »

The reason you're getting no backup is because at least half this player list has played with me before and so knows the specifics of my general game, including that I am not online on the weekend, and in addition know that activity is not an indicator of alignment. You pushing it as such (with no push on Shadd who had just as many posts as I did at the time) is you hoping for an easy mislynch, and I note that you didn't answer what differentiated Shadd from me. Shadd's "scumread" of me off of one post is completely fabricated but for whatever reason he felt he had to include more names in his "reads list" such as it was.

But please, you were attacking the player, not the play. As you were.
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Dark Horse »

Oh my god:

1) It's been only a couple of hours since you started posting, and no one else has posted since wemve gone back and forth. I don't why you immediatley assume that I haven't gotten support, let other people post before you say that
2) You made one post and it was on saturday, so i don't see why I should have assumed that you're not online on weekends.. Self-metaing was dumb
3) I wasn't scumreading you for being in active. I noticed that you and shaad were the only ones who hadn't contributed anything meaningful to rhe game yet. I've already explained why I voted you and not shad (Quit repeating this bullshit about me not explaining it, you and I both know that's not true). I was hoping that a pressure vote would cause you to contribute to the game (Pressuring insctives to do stuff is not a radical concept, look at the people who were coting shadd). And then once I voted you,
you proceed to immediatley lash out and vote vote me, and try to paint me as scum with the other guy tht's suspecting you, with bs reasons
. THAT'S why you're scum. Compare that to the way shadd reacted to being L-2: contributing to the rest of the game without completley freaking out. You haven't commented on anything that's not about people scumreading you.

Get off your high horse
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Dark Horse »

I still can't get over the fact that you said "you'e getting no backup" when nobody else has posted yet. Like jesus, how arrogant do you have to be to think that people will immediately side with you because of who you are?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:42 am

Post by massive »

In post 83, Dark Horse wrote: I wasn't scumreading you for being in active.
Disagree. Explain how you voted for me rather than a wagon on a more active player and called for more votes on me before I posted my second post if you weren't scumreading me for being inactive. I will quote for you if you like.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:43 am

Post by massive »

I even asked you point blank if you were voting for me because I was a less active player and you agreed.
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Dark Horse »

Voting for pressure to see if someone's scum is different than voting someone because you think they're scum. I wanted to see if you would talk if people were voting you. Then once you started talking I found what you were saying to be really scummy, so I'm keeping the vote on you. If you would have responded better I would have taken the vote off.

Trying to put pressure on an inactive player to see if they come out of the woodwork isn't a rare concept.
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Dark Horse »

Do you think the people who voted schadd were scumreading him for being inactive?
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Dark Horse »

In post 86, massive wrote:I even asked you point blank if you were voting for me because I was a less active player and you agreed.
My answer on #77 was based on you not posting. Everything since then, including the second line of 77, has been me finding your actual posts scummy.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:03 am

Post by massive »

In post 88, Dark Horse wrote:Do you think the people who voted schadd were scumreading him for being inactive?
I have no idea why Creature voted for him, but he's notoriously bad at being transparent and also a bit notoriously bad. He's obviously differentiating between me and Schadd () so I doubt it. Tarkus looks like RVS (since his only real statement is "don't want to be on a wagon this early") and Prism looks the opposite, like he ONLY wants to be on wagons, so I doubt that either of them have a solid Schadd-related reason for voting him.

What do you think?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:04 am

Post by massive »

In post 89, Dark Horse wrote: Everything since then, including the second line of 77, has been me finding your actual posts scummy.
Can you clarify this? Because 77 is your post so I'm not sure what in it you would find scummy about me.
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Dark Horse »

In post 90, massive wrote:
In post 88, Dark Horse wrote:Do you think the people who voted schadd were scumreading him for being inactive?
I have no idea why Creature voted for him, but he's notoriously bad at being transparent and also a bit notoriously bad. He's obviously differentiating between me and Schadd () so I doubt it. Tarkus looks like RVS (since his only real statement is "don't want to be on a wagon this early") and Prism looks the opposite, like he ONLY wants to be on wagons, so I doubt that either of them have a solid Schadd-related reason for voting him.

What do you think?
See like I can understand putting pressure on a guy if he's known for being an easy player to read under pressure, but I don't think that's necessarily scum reading. My point is that if a guy hasn't made an posts yet, the only way you can scum read him is if you think inactivity's scummy. That's why I think most of the people voting for him were doing so to pressure an inactive slot rather than vote a scumread. Granted, I feel like discussing what the guys on schadd's wagon were thinking won't be necessary if the guys on the wagon share their thoughts on it
In post 91, massive wrote:
In post 89, Dark Horse wrote: Everything since then, including the second line of 77, has been me finding your actual posts scummy.
Can you clarify this? Because 77 is your post so I'm not sure what in it you would find scummy about me.
I meant my thoughts towards you, so like everything I've said starting with the second line in 77 is in the context of me thinking that your posts were scummy, while everything before that is me pressuring you because you hadn't been posting. So when you were asking me about wagoning a less inactive player I was talking in the context of putting pressure on an inactive slot to see if they would start talking.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:00 am

Post by CloudKicker »

at first glance i dont scumread any of you in that exchange
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Dunnstral »

nice
Tarkus
Tarkus
Goon
Tarkus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Tarkus »

In post 90, massive wrote:

What do you think?
That's a really shady summary of my post.
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Dark Horse »

In post 95, Tarkus wrote:
That's a really shady summary of my post.
So what's the actual reason for voting shadd then
Tarkus
Tarkus
Goon
Tarkus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Tarkus »

You had the right idea-- pressure on an inactive slot to get him involved. Picked schadd because I figured I could get a wagon going there, plus I read massive's sig
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Creature »

schadd won't do anything?
Sigh
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:18 am

Post by massive »

Does that disappoint you Creature?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”