Mini 1939 - Organization XIII (Game Over)

II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by II Xigbar »

In post 143, VIII Axel wrote:No.

Roxas v Xigbar is townvtown. That being said, here's where scum really lies -

Vote: Saix
No, this is really not town versus town.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by II Xigbar »

Hey, Roxas. Welcome to the program, as they say.
Get practicing so you can make yourself useful.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by II Xigbar »

Well Roxas is pissing me the fuck off but I think I know who he is and while that makes the opener even more scum indicative I don't necessarily know that he's scum here.
Your premise is right.

Now prove it because you sure as fuck haven't.
As if, I just don't want to get in the way of your valuable training. I care about your future, Roxas.

VOTE: Larxene
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by X Luxord »

Hey, so I did a quick catchup. After is sleep, then I read the big posts in full tomorrow and note them, and I'll make real posts as soon as I wake up. A few small thoughts before I'm gone for the night, just to ground me tomorrow.

First, I think I'm very hesitant to write off Roxas vs. Xigbar as town vs. town. Haven't really thought about most of the posts in full. One thing to say, although I don't really have full context for Roxas's post: I strongly believe taking the crowd consensus as a starting point is not as scummy as people think it is. The short version of my reasons is that towns very often implode D1 among themselves, with scum being content to take more a backseat.

Second, I haven't read Saix's more recent posts in full. That being said, based on the context surrounding the game, I think Axel's OMGUS is definitely not scummy, and maybe even a tiny bit towny.

Anyway. Bye.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

Hmmm

Xigbar why are you basing reads on meta on a secret alt game ? I find that disturbing.

Also your case on Larxene is pretty lucklaster.

Your reasons on her talks about Luxord were a blatant lie since in the first post you quoted
Laxy wrote:I wanna see more once he gets a foothold.
and then in the second you quoted
Laxy wrote: I'm extremely interested in what he has to say on his return
In both posts she anounced that she is interested to see more so where did you get the impression that this was new after "backing off" as you pointed? She always wanted to see more.

fixed quote tag
Last edited by Heartless on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

It appears I broke the quote I made. But you understand my point.
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by VII Saix »

It's tiring to keep asking people for explaining their statements.
People, I don't have the key to your thoughts. It literally takes just one additional sentence to explain what you are saying.
For ex., Luxord's "I think Axel's OMGUS is definitely not scummy, and maybe even a tiny bit towny." should definitely come with a footnote. And so should a lot of other statements of other players. If you are a town and people are to understand you, you should care about this. Don't use your brevity at the wrong place.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:16 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Feel surprisingly good about my scumreads considering the game only has 7 pages. Pretty much convinced that Xigbar/Saix are town here; could definitely see myself townreading Luxord and Lexaeus pretty comfortably too.

Spoiler:
Xigbar
Saix

Luxord
Lexaeus

Marluxia
Xaldin
Vexen
Demyx

Roxas
Larxene
Axel

Town

Xigbar

Feel like this slot has done the most active sorting in thread out of anyone; think that the way he reacted to the claim was pretty genuine; think his reaction to Roxas' entrance felt pretty real and I think the Larxene case is pretty decent and I agree with most of the reasoning there; think his approach to Roxas and Larxene overall has been super on-point for the most part and overall very reasonable; basically think the way that they've approached their reads hasn't been anything but natural. No idea at all why there's an issue with altguessing; think I have 4 guesses pretty much locked in myself and some others that I'm less sure about. Only thing that confuses me from the slot is .

@Xigbar was 151 joking or are you actually doubting your scumread there?

Saix

Really like what little I've seen from Saix here; find all of their reasoning to be really believeable and thought-through - don't think that of it feels faked even a little bit. in particular is just a really really good response to a pretty awful vote from Axel, especially given the response time (~30 minutes) the thoroughness / transparency / tone just feels immensely town. Basically sold on this slot being town and definitely willing to talk a lot more about that if people feel unsure about the slot.

---

Luxord

Don't find anything very objectionable from the slot; think he looks decently town from and and his engagements feel fine overall even if his reasoning hasn't been particularly good on a few points. Thread presence feels town overall. Still don't really understand their read on me / Roxas. Running out of time but I'll be shoring this up more when I can; more content from the slot would obviously be helpful.

Lexaeus

Think Lexaeus' opening was pretty sketchy but their response to my push there was really solid; in particular is a post I really like in that their explanation makes it really clear where their head was at throughout the first page or so and pretty much clears up the concerns I had with their slot up to that point. Think that their pushes have been a little bad overall and I'm not sure that the reasoning behind those is particularly good albeit without yet having heard more from Lexaeus in that regard. Definitely want to see more from this slot to lock down a read on them.

@Lexaeus if you could provide reads on 2-3 townreads and scumreads with reasoning for each that would be pretty helpful I think in getting a read on you, if not a full readslist.

Null

Marluxia

Feels town by tone but there's pretty much nothing else to go off here unfortunately.

Xaldin

Not at all to base a read off here; don't think their entrance is particularly good but I don't really have any overwhelming negative reaction to it either. Disagree that using meta in alted games is something not to be done; part of the fun of alted games is altguessing and talking around alts and so forth.

@Xaldin what in particular do you find lackluster about Xigbar's reasoning on Larxene? Find myself agreeing with basically everything Xigbar is saying at this point and I'm honestly pretty convinced that he's only voted scum all game bar your slot in RVS.

Vexen

Almost nothing happening from this slot but what they have posted hasn't felt bad in any particular way. Basically nothing much to say about this slot except that I really hope they start producing readable content soon.

Demyx

He's townreading me and my top townread so that's a decent start at least?

Scum

Roxas

Most comfortable voting Roxas right now out of any of my scumreads; think that their thread presence consists of pretty much just arguing over reasoning in a way that has basically no trajectory rather than actually sorting the board with an open mind / hunting. Don't feel good at all about their townread on Larxene (she still only has 13 posts) and I think that the way that they justified that read to me by simply stating it was obvious is pretty sketchy and I think that challenging me to argue why they aren't is just a setup for more of the same kind of arguing from them where they're not really trying to have conversation so much as prove that they're right and bogging down the thread to do so while probably getting townread for it, which I think is pretty strongly scum motivated; don't think Roxas' approach to the thread overall feels very town at all.

@Roxas if you're town here I definitely would like to see more from you that isn't just pushing back on other slots because I feel like that's pretty much the extent of what I've seen from you so far; don't think it's helpful at all to limit your content to reactions to other slots if you're town, think your reasoning on Lexaeus town is pretty poor and I don't find your stance there reasonable at all.

Larxene

Basically agree with most of what Xigbar has said about Larxene. Think that scum would be just as likely to claim invest-immune here as town would; think that Larxene's lack of paranoia about Roxas' baseless townread is pretty scummy especially considering - the difference in response there feels hugely telling to me and in her next post she's saying that Roxas votes are bleh and that he feels pretty town, don't think that that makes any sense at all. I don't think that she's approaching her reads in a natural way at all; townread on Lexaeus for excitement is pretty terrible reasoning, she says she was scumreading Luxord until he copied notes but doesn't actually read the content which is just baffling on all levels, she says Vexen and Axel are the scummiest but doesn't provide any reasoning, she calls Xigbar's case on her bad but doesn't say anything about why and just calls him town for basically no reason; pretty much no thought going into any of her reads here and no sign that she's trying to solve the game at all.

Axel

Axel is definitely my strongest individual scumread; very disturbing lack of scumhunting or just general anything in their ISO; characterizing Roxas/Xigbar as TvT out of nowhere is just a huge ??? considering the total lack of work they've done in thread in getting reads - feels a whole lot like trying to frame their scumbud as town. Think that the way they've engaged me hasn't been reasonable at all; not seeing any real reasoning for their stances anywhere. Basically can't find anything remotely town about them.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:24 am

Post by X Luxord »

So, here's some stuff.
Game overview: I'm finding people to be overwhelmingly in favor of town this game, and just wondering if I just start pushing lurkers or nullreads at this point to get something more from the push. I don't know. It's a long post so I've bolded the main subject of each thought, hopefully that makes it more digestible.

Condensed reads (> means townier)
Town - Lexaeus/Xigbar > Saix/Zexion/Larxene > Roxas
A few instances of things I think could be town, but overall willing to vote - Axel > Vexen
I have very little thoughts on the rest of the players, although I would be least willing to vote Marluxia, who I do agree seems town on a tone read, and obviously Xemnas.

Lexaeus sharing a townread on Vexen
is obviously an insignificant thing to be reading, but it seems to me like such an inherently difficult stance to defend because of the inconsistency he admits to that I find it hard not to see as town. Basically in addition to earlier posts I'm working with a pretty comfortable sense he's town more than anyone else in the game.

, in context, seems like a bit of a set-up for Xigbar, as scum to be making onto a Roxas push. Other posts from him I had a town impression, but I think the Larxene push doesn't make much sense either. Actually looking at Xigbar's series of posts at the top of page 6 makes me
just think Xigbar is town.

Saix's readslist
: justifications for his reads are categorically bad. "Town is logical"/"scum is illogical" dichotomy just doesn't work. I'm hesitant to vote him, because the readlist just seems town. And I guess the conclusions of the list aren't necessarily that bad. (And I see now that both of these things have been echoed by Larxene.)

Saix: The reason the magnitude of
my Axel read
is small is because there isn't too much to say about it. There's no real justification. My thoughts on the matter are simply from experience and from what scum often tends to do when pushed early on in the game. And I just think an OMGUS comes from town in the early game more often. That's the only reason I have, and there's nothing else about Axel that tells me town.

I'm feeling super unsure about
Roxas
in general, I've had him sort of statically as feeling town throughout the game but unsure if I have to reevaluate that. I'm sort of not really holding that read anymore in my gut but I don't think that is actually coming from anything specific, and it might be an unintentional side-effect of leaning towards Xigbar being townier. Maybe I'm a fool but I really can't shake the claim as being town, or at least something we need to delay a lynch on. Although Xigbar apparently thinks it's scummy, considering a meta-tell?

Reading
Zexion's list
I find myself disagreeing with very little. Going back on everyone's reasons to scumread Roxas once more and evaluating them again is something on my to-do list.
One question I have for Zexion
: do you think Roxas's claim is not a talking point for reads/lynchability? I don't recall you mentioning it at all.

Earlier, I did think that
Axel's TvT dismissal
was weird but nothing to write home about. I'm really thinking that it can go both ways, after reading Zexion's thoughts about Axel. So don't necessarily disagree there. Based on Axel's previous posts, it does sort of seem like Axel could just be expressing genuine townreads on Xigbar and Roxas though.

I'm gonna go ahead and
UNVOTE:
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:30 am

Post by XII Larxene »

In post 132, XIII Roxas wrote:
Spoiler: RE: Larxene "case"
In post 91, II Xigbar wrote:These both, to my mind, feel like weird reactions to being prodded about the investigative immune claim. I would expect that town would understand that they would be questioned about the investigative immunity.
Nowhere in those posts do I get the impression Larxene did not understand that they would be questioned about the investigation immunity and you do nothing to point it out.
Rather than be clear about things, she gets sort of defensive with the 'what else would it mean' and makes an odd comment about me saying it in a totally confusing way when immune isn't really a mafia term and ascetic is.
Immune is in fact a mafia term depending on where you come from. Furthermore, asking "what else would it mean" did not read as defensive. It read as aggressive: scumhunting, on the offensive.
Even just the phrasing of 'I'm investigative immune, losers' is a little more aggressive than I would expect from such a claim from town and altogether I feel like they're defensive and overly aggressive in a scummy way.
I had the opposite impression: a lack of aggression and a naturalness about being investigation immune, with their aggression focused more on sorting other slots.
it felt like they were trying to push the game to just accept it and move on.
This is immensely pro-town and it is flagrantly ridiculous you're trying to imply otherwise. Focusing on roles/mechanics drowns the game out in a bunch of noise and smothers scumhunting (especially as most times, mechanics/role discussion is largely null). Do you disagree? If not then you know this point could not be more wrong because accepting it and moving on is exactly what should be done in order to direct focus onto scumhunting.
Are you essentially saying that you townread them for being excited?
My take was that Larxene townread Lexaeus and excitement played a part in that townread (but was not the entirety of the read), and that Larxene was acknowledging excited scum was possible but unlikely. I hold absolutely no problem with this, as I hold similar thoughts. Excitement can, in conjunction with other factors, be alignment-indicative.
She townreads 10 for the votes (which I did, too, with the caveat that I townread him before the notes) but doesn't engage intellectually with it at all and just says they don't care about the content, which is another super lazy read.
You can like content but not engage the content in question. I do it all the time. It is indeed
slightly
lazy. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. If something is not worth the effort, then you have the right to not give it effort. It is especially not problematic given her attitude. The Luxord notes were nothing. She stated as much. Why WOULD she respond to content she saw as nothing? Again. You can like content even if that content is nothing.
Again, coming up with a townread and then immediately backs off on that townread by saying that she's now interested in what he has to say upon his return.
There is no contradiction in there. You can hold great interest in a player's actions regardless of your current read on them.
Why are Vexen and Axel the scummiest here, anyway? You said that you could vote Axel after a quote (and I do agree that post is somewhat scummy) but you've said nothing about Vexen this game. So, why?
This is actually a question I would indeed ask, but I would not be asking because of thinking Larxene to be scum. I would ask because I would want to know if she saw anything on Vexen. I do not see her lack of specifics as inherently scum. She is by FAR not the player most guilty of that this game.
All-around the points against Larxene are a bunch of subjective points that can come dome to a disagreement about mafia theory: Xixbar insists "this is what SHOULD be done" as if it were fact, when it is not, making it a bunch of nothingness. There is nothing tangible in this case.
Look at that, Roxas did it for me. I guess he is useful for something.
But yes in all seriousness, I don't have much to add to this post in particular! Roxas is giving me a little more credit than I deserve, maybe, but his read into my thought process is scarily accurate.
Of course, that's why the Xigbar vote bothers me so much. I don't like it. I want to talk about that because it's hurting your otherwise
stellar
record of being absolutely right in this game.

I'll devote the rest of this post to Xiggy so I can get on to other things. First I have to compliment him on having some fun with the flavour! That's more like it.

He's town, Roxas. isn't hypocritical, it just makes sense. If he thinks you're scum defending me, you're the obvious choice to take down first.

: I think I called your tunnel too early because this post tells me you're definitely up for discussion. So that's my bad. <3 I did find your case bad though, and I'm here to add to what Roxas said about my thought process (it's right) in order to convince you of that! What's weird about my townread on Saix, though? Calling your case bad was just that. It wasn't great.

I'm not going to stop throwing out reads and letting them simmer before I explain them. It's super duper useful and is even better because I'm allowed to be lazy for a bit! So that's a win-win.

Back to : 1) Nah though. They're not empty, it's just how I do things. I made that followup post after my Luxord townread because I didn't want him to get the impression he was safe because a bunch of players just called him town. Now that he's back I can dig into him.
2) Vexen and Axel
were
the scummiest in the game at the time. It's just the facts.
3) I may not be properly in-character but I'm sure as heck not dropping the tone I've been using this game because it's
way
too fun and keeps me engaged!
Investigation-immune is a common mafia term and "ascetic but only for investigations" can be misleading. I'm trying not to be outright mean but if someone finds my poking fun to be too much I'll back off. I won't do it 'cause you're wrongly scumreading me for it though~.
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:36 am

Post by XII Larxene »

In post 98, IV Vexen wrote:
In post 82, XII Larxene wrote:VOTE: Vexen
Let's see you actually do something, Vexi! <3
In post 39, IV Vexen wrote:
In post 37, II Xigbar wrote:VOTE: Roxas

Both posts felt played up. Larxene is definitely not obvtown, Luxord is definitely not obvscum.
Larxene might not be obvi town but she is so far the most town player here. Dont get where the Luxord obvscum is coming from
What's the point of even making this distinction? Why am I the towniest here, anyway?
This is your only post worth looking at and it doesn't say much.

Lexaeus is probably town. Or super excited scum, but I'd rather just call him town.
because usually scum arent going to come out the gate and say what kind of role they have and draw some major attention on themselves. Have a hard time imagining a scum player doin what you did right out of the gate.
I had issues with this because it looked so pedantic to say that I'm town but not obvious town, like he wanted to lightly discredit Roxas on the driveby. In the light of day I'm more inclined to call it a neutral comment with the comment about
me
looking more like a way to support Roxas's calling me obvious town. Boy was that sentence hard to put together, it sucks! But you get my meaning.

I questioned Vexen here where I didn't question Roxas because Roxas was bleeding town and Vexen was doing the opposite.
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:44 am

Post by XII Larxene »

Lexaeus is still town. See .
: Right, there it is. This is not a good reason to vote Xigbar. I don't even think you believe it. You illustrated my thoughts so beautifully based on how I've been playing this game but you make such a shallow vote? It's at the point where your claim is the only thing keeping me from wanting to wagon you. It's an easy "gotcha!" to excuse a vote. The Luxord scumread smelled the same but I didn't focus on it because it still kinda made sense.
He's right to say that Xigbar's reasoning on me doesn't come out to a good scumcase. That isn't the same as Xigbar being scum. In fact the way he's gone about it has been mindblowingly town. (You know I'm really starting to like this hyperbole stuff! I should start doing it on my main!)
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:24 am

Post by II Xigbar »

In post 158, X Luxord wrote:Lexaeus sharing a townread on Vexen is obviously an insignificant thing to be reading, but it seems to me like such an inherently difficult stance to defend because of the inconsistency he admits to that I find it hard not to see as town. Basically in addition to earlier posts I'm working with a pretty comfortable sense he's town more than anyone else in the game.
You're going to need to give a lot of follow up on this read because it doesn't make much sense to me.
In post 158, X Luxord wrote:105, in context, seems like a bit of a set-up for Xigbar, as scum to be making onto a Roxas push. Other posts from him I had a town impression, but I think the Larxene push doesn't make much sense either. Actually looking at Xigbar's series of posts at the top of page 6 makes me just think Xigbar is town.
This read is super waffly and goes both directions at once. It also doesn't really seem to add up to a townread to me except for a vague comment about the top of page six, and fmpov none of those were specifically towny to the point of overwriting what seems to be a scumread on my slot.
In post 158, X Luxord wrote:Saix's readslist: justifications for his reads are categorically bad. "Town is logical"/"scum is illogical" dichotomy just doesn't work. I'm hesitant to vote him, because the readlist just seems town. And I guess the conclusions of the list aren't necessarily that bad. (And I see now that both of these things have been echoed by Larxene.)
This is really waffly and doesn't seem to come to a conclusion, and I'm not sure what Larxene echoing this has to do with anything.
In post 158, X Luxord wrote:Saix: The reason the magnitude of my Axel read is small is because there isn't too much to say about it. There's no real justification. My thoughts on the matter are simply from experience and from what scum often tends to do when pushed early on in the game. And I just think an OMGUS comes from town in the early game more often. That's the only reason I have, and there's nothing else about Axel that tells me town.
A lot of words to basically say 'well he OMGUSed so he's more likely town.'
In post 158, X Luxord wrote:Earlier, I did think that Axel's TvT dismissal was weird but nothing to write home about. I'm really thinking that it can go both ways, after reading Zexion's thoughts about Axel. So don't necessarily disagree there. Based on Axel's previous posts, it does sort of seem like Axel could just be expressing genuine townreads on Xigbar and Roxas though.
I mean he waffled a lot in this post but for some reason this really, really gut pings me.
If I was to do pre-flip associatives or to have a flip on one or the other I would strongly suggest that this is scum talking about a scumbuddy.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:25 am

Post by II Xigbar »

Larx I think you're scum. If you do something that causes me to reevaluate I'll reevaluate: I'm not even close to tunnel mode at this point and if you're town I would like to work with you. But I do strongly feel that what I've seen from you is scum indicative, regardless of Roxas's feelings on the matter.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:27 am

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 157, VI Zexion wrote:@Xaldin what in particular do you find lackluster about Xigbar's reasoning on Larxene? Find myself agreeing with basically everything Xigbar is saying at this point and I'm honestly pretty convinced that he's only voted scum all game bar your slot in RVS.
First investigation immune cannot really mean much else other than what it is face value, the snarky remark about it afterwards isn't really something AI

Her later point was just a dual observation from her.

The third point is the worst imo because while indeed she said she didn't care about the content, in the next line she did say she await for more when he gets a foothold.

He then remarks how she suddenly started caring when she had already mentioned in the previous post he had quoted that she does infact await more content. Him accusing her of not fully explaining her scumread is also pretty bland because this early in the game it can very easily be a tone read.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:30 am

Post by II Xigbar »

I mostly agree with Zexion's readslist, I mostly agree with what he says, I really like his scumreads and agree with his townreads. In spite of that, I've got a gut feeling that I shouldn't write the slot off as town entirely so I am not going to do so but I'm happy to work with you since our reads mostly align right now. What are your thoughts on Luxord, because I did townread the slot as well but his last post gave me really bad feelings and honestly the reasons that I had to townread him so far this game were comparatively lackluster so I think my reevaluation here should strongly outweigh.

I agree with Axel being scummy, for the record, but I've had the thought that he's super scummy but I'm concerned that he may just be scummy town. I don't know, like I would almost call them too scummy to be scum here. Not really someone that I'm interested in lynching Day 1 unless I get something that's more clearly scum and not just like bad.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:31 am

Post by II Xigbar »

It's hard because there was a point where I was like ehh I should really be voting Axel but I don't know how likely they are to actually flip scum.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:34 am

Post by II Xigbar »

In post 154, III Xaldin wrote:Hmmm

Xigbar why are you basing reads on meta on a secret alt game ? I find that disturbing.

Also your case on Larxene is pretty lucklaster.

Your reasons on her talks about Luxord were a blatant lie since in the first post you quoted
Laxy wrote:I wanna see more once he gets a foothold.
and then in the second you quoted
[QUOTE="Laxy" I'm extremely interested in what he has to say on his return
In both posts she anounced that she is interested to see more so where did you get the impression that this was new after "backing off" as you pointed? She always wanted to see more.
I'm not saying she's hypocritical in that sense, I'm saying it's weird that she wants to hear more from her townreads and not her scumreads.
Blatant lie is a rather strong phrasing to use and not to vote me or to immediately consider me scum: this post feels oddly like you're trying to tell
me
that you scumread me and it feels scummy. What's disturbing of my use of meta in a secret alt game? Do you mean scummy or against the spirit of the game?
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:35 am

Post by XII Larxene »

: I'll address it again here because I
do
get where Saix is coming from.
Explaining right away takes a lot of the punch and the potential for reactions out of my Very Important Statements. Not explaining
at all
is anti-town!

So let's talk about some of the players I've been ignoring. And by that, I mean to continue ignoring some until they do something interesting or force me to run them up for content. Fun!

Zexion's big 'ol readslist: Trouble getting a
fantastic
read on this guy but I like his scumlist, besides the part with me. Not super high priority. His Saix read alone makes me wanna call him town and worry about it some other time, so enjoy that! Please get to wagoning somebody.

Demyx: The thing where you state reads and then leave doesn't work if you're not charming about it! I know being lazy is your thing but c'mon, being lovable is also your thing. Being a goof is like, your only talent or something.

Vexen: The only thing you've got in that big brain of yours is a reason for townreading me. Exact same problems as when I first voted for him because he hasn't done anything yet besides really thinly try to exist. Did you get anything out of that rando-question you asked in ?

Vexen and Roxas are on my list! Roxas's Luxord and Xigbar scumreads, the latter moreso, are really canned in comparison to their analysis of Xigbar's case on me and it stinks of buddying.

Axel has the very annoying position of being the only player in this game I wish I had meta on, and I hate meta! Though, what I want isn't so much meta as for someone to tell me if he's always this emotionally disconnected from his reads. I'm not talking tone here.
: The dig about elaboration to me is really funny when you look at Axel's barebones ISO. Sure he's established reads, but he's not doing anything with them. There's no direction so far. Could be town with a boring playstyle but I just have no idea.
But let's talk about why I'm scum! And Saix, too. Cause what you got there isn't enough.

Luxord: I was about to call it a night and then I remembered he exists. Boo. There's nothing I hate in his new content I guess. I want something more than a catchup. Find a scumread so I can reliably townread you! I'm tempted to join your wagon because it has traction.

VOTE: Roxas
Zexion it'd be lovely if you stayed here, on second thought.

Pedit: Oh yay there are posts while I was being lazy with this one.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:36 am

Post by II Xigbar »

That was a quote from the game itself. I'm not fully reevaluating: I think that Roxas is balance of probabilities scum. But I'm no longer locking them in as immediate priority lynch, and I'm wary of how much support that their lynch has from people that I think are scum.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:37 am

Post by X Luxord »

I'll respond to you later, but I will say that the day people stop yelling at me for being waffly will be the happiest mafia-related development of my life.
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:38 am

Post by XII Larxene »

In post 163, II Xigbar wrote:Larx I think you're scum. If you do something that causes me to reevaluate I'll reevaluate: I'm not even close to tunnel mode at this point and if you're town I would like to work with you. But I do strongly feel that what I've seen from you is scum indicative, regardless of Roxas's feelings on the matter.
Can't do anything about that. Roxas's post on me is just really convenient so I used it. What do you have left to take issue with for me? I want to work together.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:38 am

Post by II Xigbar »

I will say that you're not like a scumread, I just no longer have you as near the top of my townpool. You're meh-null.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:39 am

Post by X Luxord »

In post 168, XII Larxene wrote:Find a scumread so I can reliably townread you!
Sure, I'll just make a read up and start tunneling it so that people will stop telling me to do stuff, I guess.
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:42 am

Post by XII Larxene »

In post 173, X Luxord wrote:
In post 168, XII Larxene wrote:Find a scumread so I can reliably townread you!
Sure, I'll just make a read up and start tunneling it so that people will stop telling me to do stuff, I guess.
Don't be so dour, you know that's not what I'm asking!
In post 167, II Xigbar wrote:I'm not saying she's hypocritical in that sense, I'm saying it's weird that she wants to hear more from her townreads and not her scumreads.
Blatant lie is a rather strong phrasing to use and not to vote me or to immediately consider me scum: this post feels oddly like you're trying to tell me that you scumread me and it feels scummy. What's disturbing of my use of meta in a secret alt game? Do you mean scummy or against the spirit of the game?
Where do you go making that comparison? Pretty sure my strongest call for content was for Vexen, the guy I voted to hear more from. (It didn't work by the way and we should all totally wagon him if Roxas cleans up his act)

I'm not sure if it's the content in this post or if it just reminded me that Xaldin could definitely be scum. But yes, he could, add that one to my list.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”