Open 697: Tit for Tat GAME OVER SCUM WINS!

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:54 am

Post by wavemode »

Actually, VOTE: TywinL

Non-RVS
retired...?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Raya36 »

This game :lol:

@Wave reasoning?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

VOTE: guyy
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Alright, besides the fact that apparently one word posts are a thing, lets see what we can do.

@wavemode: Want to elaborate on that vote a bit...at all even? Just voting with no context doesn't provide anything to convince anyone else, so I don't know how the hell you expect to get someone lynched if you honestly believe in your vote.

I think Raya handled the random stuff in good faith, not being fazed at all (despite the debacle of "is it pressure or is it not" that went on). Disregarding me completely seems pretty town to me, the disregard comes off as a townie who doesn't care about personal survival and rather finding the content that should be discussed instead.

Tywin is another thing, if he noticed that the idea was to run up pressure then why call out kop on it rather than help out? Seems disingenuous to me. I don't think there's any wrong intent in kop there since he obviously mistook my post initially, so very misplaced vote there by Tywin.
Vote: Tywin
for the insincerity.

Everyone else so far pretty much has said nothing of substance, so no reads there.
Welcome to the Network.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Any reason for that vote Flubber?

Why is this game so full of reasonless votes???

Agreeing with Kunkstar's post. People need to start giving something for others to work with, especially if they think they're on to something.

As for Tywin while Kop did seem genuine I don't think Tywin was necessarily wrong to place a vote there. He seemed to have thought that the pressure on me was lost after Kop's post so in his pov it wouldn't make sense to vote there.

@Kop What about taking the pressure off of me appeared scummy and what is the scum motivation behind it?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by wavemode »

Was voting from my phone

just seemed very forced and reachy to me

Like someone looking for something to say about someone and grabbing whatever he could
retired...?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by wavemode »

In post 54, Raya36 wrote:Why is this game so full of reasonless votes???
You've never RVS'd before?
retired...?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 56, wavemode wrote:
I have but I thought we were at the point that we were starting to transition from RVS to actual gameplay but then more reasonless votes came in from people who have previously placed RVS votes.
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by guyy »

kunkstar's vote on tywin is the only reasonable vote haha

UNVOTE:
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 55, wavemode wrote:Was voting from my phone

Like someone looking for something to say about someone and grabbing whatever he could
NAI behavior
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:57 am

Post by wavemode »

So is not posting

Which is what most people are doing, sooo
retired...?
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:58 am

Post by TywinL »

In post 53, kunkstar7 wrote:Alright, besides the fact that apparently one word posts are a thing, lets see what we can do.

@wavemode: Want to elaborate on that vote a bit...at all even? Just voting with no context doesn't provide anything to convince anyone else, so I don't know how the hell you expect to get someone lynched if you honestly believe in your vote.

I think Raya handled the random stuff in good faith, not being fazed at all (despite the debacle of "is it pressure or is it not" that went on). Disregarding me completely seems pretty town to me, the disregard comes off as a townie who doesn't care about personal survival and rather finding the content that should be discussed instead.

Tywin is another thing, if he noticed that the idea was to run up pressure then why call out kop on it rather than help out? Seems disingenuous to me. I don't think there's any wrong intent in kop there since he obviously mistook my post initially, so very misplaced vote there by Tywin.
for the insincerity.

Everyone else so far pretty much has said nothing of substance, so no reads there.
How could I "help" out if it was already dead to begin with? In my pov, RVS is used to pressure people and get reactions/information to get the game rolling. Undermining that is not town behavior. (Although I do agree with your town read on Raya)
In post 57, Raya36 wrote:
I have but I thought we were at the point that we were starting to transition from RVS to actual gameplay but then more reasonless votes came in from people who have previously placed RVS votes.
We are past that point, so shit like this is no longer acceptable.
|
V
In post 52, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: guyy
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:59 am

Post by TywinL »

In post 41, wavemode wrote:
In post 29, TywinL wrote:Why did you feel the need to indicate that kunstar wasn't being serious? That just undermines any pressure put on Raya.

VOTE: Kop
Is this vote serious?
In post 55, wavemode wrote:Was voting from my phone

Looks like you decided to answer your own question. Yes, it is serious.
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:59 am

Post by TywinL »

In post 60, wavemode wrote:So is not posting

Which is what most people are doing, sooo
Yes, I have too many null reads right now.
SmoothBlue
SmoothBlue
Goon
SmoothBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:46 am

Post by SmoothBlue »

In post 40, TywinL wrote:
In post 27, SmoothBlue wrote:
In post 24, guyy wrote:what are you talking about
In post 35, CommKnight wrote:
HEY GUYYS WE CAUGHT SCUM GUYYS.

VOTE: Guyy

Scum is oblivious to being outed.
Also.....what?

My vote was just an RVS.

My assumption is that the others were too. Why question a RVS vote?
SmoothBlue
SmoothBlue
Goon
SmoothBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:47 am

Post by SmoothBlue »

In post 43, wavemode wrote:I believe the english word for ungood is "bad"

Who says we need to use proper English?
SmoothBlue
SmoothBlue
Goon
SmoothBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:54 am

Post by SmoothBlue »

In post 53, kunkstar7 wrote:Alright, besides the fact that apparently one word posts are a thing, lets see what we can do.

for the insincerity.

In post 61, TywinL wrote:

for the insincerity.

How could I "help" out if it was already dead to begin with? In my pov, RVS is used to pressure people and get reactions/information to get the game rolling. Undermining that is not town behavior. (Although I do agree with your town read on Raya)
In post 57, Raya36 wrote:
We are past that point, so shit like this is no longer acceptable.
|
V
In post 52, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: guyy

Tywin,
Can you please elaborate on why you agree with why Raya is town?

I've never played with any of you before, so basing Raya as a town-read this early in the game when Raya could have just as easily been inactive/not enough time to respond/scum ignoring pressure.
SmoothBlue
SmoothBlue
Goon
SmoothBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:56 am

Post by SmoothBlue »

In post 58, guyy wrote:kunkstar's vote on tywin is the only reasonable vote haha

UNVOTE:
Changing my vote from RVS to serious until he shows some initiative to scumhunting rather than posting mindlessly.
SmoothBlue
SmoothBlue
Goon
SmoothBlue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:58 am

Post by SmoothBlue »

In post 66, SmoothBlue wrote:I've never played with any of you before, so
its odd
basing Raya as a town-read this early in the game when Raya could have just as easily been inactive/not enough time to respond/scum ignoring pressure.
EBWOP
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:42 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Guyy's awkward posturing through rvs should be self evident

Who disagrees
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:45 am

Post by CommKnight »

Guyy slipped. It was half-serious and half-RVS. But it's staying.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Kop »

for the insincerity.

Yes, I misunderstood your post and thought you were being serious when I questioned your post, it was only until after I posted I realised Raya never even posted so knew then it wasn't a serious post. I either pointed it out that I now know you weren't being serious, or I left it as it is, but divert the entire pressure you wanted to go towards Raya onto myself for questioning your intent towards Raya.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Srceenplay »

I'll sheep. I don't get what the slip is but what ever.

"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:24 am

Post by TywinL »

In post 64, SmoothBlue wrote:
In post 40, TywinL wrote:
In post 35, CommKnight wrote:
HEY GUYYS WE CAUGHT SCUM GUYYS.

VOTE: Guyy

Scum is oblivious to being outed.
Also.....what?

My vote was just an RVS.

My assumption is that the others were too. Why question a RVS vote?
Didn't realize that it was RVS.
In post 70, CommKnight wrote:Guyy slipped. It was half-serious and half-RVS. But it's staying.
Care to point out the slip? I don't see it.
In post 71, Kop wrote:

for the insincerity.

Yes, I misunderstood your post and thought you were being serious when I questioned your post, it was only until after I posted I realised Raya never even posted so knew then it wasn't a serious post. I either pointed it out that I now know you weren't being serious, or I left it as it is, but divert the entire pressure you wanted to go towards Raya onto myself for questioning your intent towards Raya.
Hmm, yeah I'll buy this.
In post 72, Srceenplay wrote:I'll sheep. I don't get what the slip is but what ever.

Doesn't know what the slip is but votes anyway...hmm
VOTE: Srceenplay
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Sesq »

VOTE: wavemode