Mini Normal 1946 | Classic Hits | Town Victory!

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:27 am

Post by Aristophanes »

VC 5.4

Lynching

Thor665
(1): Sergtacos
Chip Butty
(1): Toranaga
Toranaga
(1): Chip Butty

Not Voting
(2): Thor665, havingfitz

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch

The day 5 deadline is in
: (expired on 2017-10-25 22:00:00)

Mod Notes
: Keep it fun!
Last edited by Aristophanes on Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:39 am

Post by Sergtacos »

VOTE: Chip Butt
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Toranaga »

Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:50 am

Post by Sergtacos »

I'm basically like Snape at almost every party. High af. xD
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Sergtacos »

me everyday of the week until Monday.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:53 am

Post by Toranaga »

me at parties
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Updated!

Quality Gifs :)

Sorry about having the same song! I can't change it from mobile unfortunately!
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Toranaga »

me and tacos are on chip butty aristophanes
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Oh...

Gimme a minute then
:facepalm:
- Jingle
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Toranaga »

This game is moving fast, this is incredible.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 3507, Toranaga wrote:me and tacos are on chip butty aristophanes
Tacos votrd after my last VC.
It will be counted in the next one!
- Jingle
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:22 am

Post by havingfitz »

So browsing through some of my old posts and updating where I am on the remaining players.

When I gave my first reads () I stated that I did not think all three scum would be on the D1 mislynch. I still feel that way. Mulch and Skittles were both on the D1 mislynch...so that would point towards scum in the two who were not on the D1 wagon, i.e. Tor and Taco.

I'm still inclined to think Chip is town based on the commitment skitter showed towards him getting lynched D2.

The D2 Fykus wagon got to L-2. People wanted him lynched. L-2 = commitment IMO unless someone is quick to get off the wagon which none of the Fykus voters did iirc. The L-2 Fykus wagon lingered for ~6 pages.

I doubt the L-2 Fykus wagon was all town. Mulch and skitter we never on it. Whymafia and HEM were both on it. They flipped town. So that would point towards scum in the two Fykus voters who are still alive off the Fykus wagon, i.e. Tor and Taco.

Aside from misere/me...everyone still alive was on the skitter wagon. So whoever the last scum is obviously had no problem voting their partner. I personally put more weight on bussing with conviction early in the game (hence the Chip tr thanks to skitter). Of the folks on the skitter wagon the player most wishy washy towards lynching skitter was Tor (despite what I seem to recall as being very anti skitter even if he wasn't voting...which is what matters).

D3 everyone alive was on the Porkens mislynch except for Thor and Tor. Side note...Mulch also avoided the Porkens mislynch. To Tor's credit he was voting Mulch most of D3 even if his vote there was harmless. And I don't see how Porkens could have been as cleared by any player as he was by Tor. Insider knowledge can make a player awfully accurate.

So D4 Mulch was lynched fairly quickly. It happened entirely while I was v'LA over a weekend so iirc I didn't even get a post in D4 unless it was to announce being v/LA. I do not recall how solid Mulch was with regard to being that day's lynch.

Was there some sort of error he made that made people more sure of his alignment? If so...I think that would point more towards him being bussed. The only two still alive on the Mulch wagon are...you guessed it...Tor and Taco. If there was no smoking gun on Mulch and his lynch was up for debate...then maybe there was a chance he would survive and his partner would avoid his wagon. That would point towards Chip (who I'm tr'ing) and Thor. Mulch putting himself at L-1 also messes with vca of his lynch as well.

Then we come to D5. Taco and Tor have voted everyone in the game other than me (thanks...I'm town). Make of that what you will, I see it as a willingness to vote anyone for self preservation to get to LYLO.

Long story short...I do still suspect Tor. I am enjoying his effort but I think he is still a candidate to be scum who if town...would bring too much wifom to survive in LYLO if he made it there. And the fact he has pushed for 2 scum lynches doesn't take away the possibility that he did it for town cred. I can just envision him now joining the scum PT at the beginning of the game and saying "Let's play for the win! I'm bussing both your asses!"

VOTE: Tor
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Toranaga »

chip butty gets townread for mutual push between him and skitter, and I tdomed mulch every single gameday but I'm scum.

alright.

thor, your turn.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Fitz, i like your effort of how you read Tor's ISO but it seems to me you ONLY read his ISO and not everyone else. Curious, why his and not everyone else's?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Toranaga »

some random thoughts that may or may not help your f3 decision in case I get lynched:

another reason for clearing fitz, is that skitter was not only townreading misere but pushing both mulch and myself when we pushed her. this is very typical 'scum pushing other players for scumreading town slots behaviour', and I have a hard time imagining she is doing that sort of stuff scumming together with misere. POSSIBLE, but unlikely.

there's a point in d2 where I actually caught chip butty TMI spewing mulch as a fruit vendor. just go back and read that shit yourself by ISOing chip and typing 'fruit' in search. I think that interaction is important, although at the time I eventually thought chip and mulch couldn't be scum together.

I couldn't clear thor or even find him townie mostly, and what's especially scummy about him is how he went from saying there was 'definitely' scum in the non-PR players in f9 as a way to actually protect mulch, to shading me this gameday and calling me scum if fitz isn't, when if I'm scum then there was definitely NOT scum in the non-PR players. that would mean, one way or the other, that thor 100% pushed mislynches all game until finally scumreading me on f3.

I kinda like that he started scumreading fitz when me and sergtacos were voting him, as it could lead to him being lynched quicker.

----------------------------------------

I do change my mind a lot about stuff, and especially being a long game I'd often forget interactions etc. on d2 I flopped a lot because I tried to come up with an entire scum team based off scummyness + interactions cause I wanted to solve before getting NKed or lynched, and that's not an easy thing to do.

I don't know who the last scum is. gun to my head, chip. could be thor. fitz' posts are pretty bad but I think he is spewed clear anyway. tacos is probably never wolfing with mulch the way he pushed him. very natural organic stuff.

scum wants to lynch me this gameday. I pressed chip onto it, so it's NAI that he voted me. if thor does it, I'd put his wolf equity higher than chip and he should be lynched f3.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Toranaga »

good observation tacos. I thought of pointing it out myself but I'm not sure it's scummy with his time restraints. I thought his ISO on me was townie.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Toranaga »

interesting thing about thor's position right now is that his only remaining equity if he is scum is by getting me lynched. I'm not saying he is 100% scum if he does, but if he is scum, he'll lynch me ahead of chip butty because he always loses every f3 scenario if chip gets lynched.

^for your f3 considerations
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Lets say Thor, Chip and either me or Fitz are alive in f3, who should we vote?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3517, Sergtacos wrote:Lets say Thor, Chip and either me or Fitz are alive in f3, who should we vote?
thor. if thor votes me, read his f9 reasoning for not lynching mulch. it's a lot of 'there might be scum in the PRs but there's certainly scum in the non-PRs' talk, that he used then as a way to convince me or at least explain why he wouldn't vote mulch that gameday. come the following gameday, he refuses to acknowledge that mulch sending fruit to -HEM THE FUCKING NIGHTKILL- was outing of him, and wanted another mislynch (you) instead, while now agreeing there should be scum in the PRs. come this gameday, scum PR already flipped, and he refuses to acknowledge that I'm clear, which means his f9 reasoning for never lynching mulch was 100% bullshit.

^ that goes harder against him than anything chip butty did if he votes me now.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Toranaga »

worse for thor, is that if thor is scum and actually votes chip butty, he'll have a big problem in f3 because he needs to keep me alive for a chance, but I'll have a track and a lock to go with it. I'll sit down with fitz (assuming you're getting NKed ofc) and bruce force reasoning into his brain for two weeks, because - and I said this already - I am actually mechanically clear.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Toranaga »

if thor lynches chip butty and I get NKed, I'd reconsider fitz but not tacos.

kind of a lost game if it's fitz but fitz would actually NK me and take the win with you and thor at f3, so that adds to his equity.

just thought of that...
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Toranaga »

this L-1 spot is actually great compromise for town wow.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Toranaga »

yeah fitz would actually 100% NK me. thor could do it now for WIFOM, but fitz can't afford me tracking thor and getting no result.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Chip Butty »

Basically i don't mind getting lynched at this point. Trolling Toranaga into constant wallfrenzy has been a reward in itself lol apart from him being 70-80% chance of flipping scum but it's gotten old and I'm over it. I've got better things to do with my time than read walls of shit, unlike Toranaga who obviously from the sheer amount of time he spends spamming the thread has no life and i have no doubt never actually gets invited to parties. And i don't believe his BS about being a cokehead either. He's just another loser sitting at his computer for endless hours strung out on Dr Pepper lol. If you other guys want to buy into his spin, that's up to you.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Chip Butty »

Many thanks Toranaga. You have provided me with a great deal of amusement dancing to my tune lol.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”