Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

fine. vanilla result on massive not vanilla result on Mulch. The rest are dead.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:acid
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by Mulch »

Wait did you just say I’m not vanilla?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:22 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: nero

I’m vt

The scumslip
Amrock#3784
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how is that a scumslip?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Mulch

I apparently have a guilty so yeah.

UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Am I wrong, or do we have like no danger in just lynching Nero->Mulch(if necessary) and win?
Or is it at all possible to have had 4 scum in this game?
Like Traitor!Nero and Goon!Mulch?

We lynch Nero, and if he flips town!VanillaCop (or whatever), we lynch Mulch?
If he flips Traitor, we need to evaluate whether Mulch and Nero have been distancing, or Nero is just trying to gambit.

I have no trouble believing we have a third not-Vanilla -scum in this game, if we are only facing three of them.
But if there is a fourth scum, traitor or not, then there should definitely be a goon to flip.

Thoughts from acid/massive?
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is there traitor talk? at all?

UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1807, Nero Cain wrote:Why is there traitor talk? at all?
Because I dislike the idea of Mafia having four full members :)
Guess it's a possibility(?), but I feel like you and Mulch sort of made this into a 1v1, and I can't see a reason why.
Like..if you fakeclaimed his slot as not vanilla, why?
Of course he will call you out on it, and we get a 1v1, if he is indeed VT. If he is a goon, this reaction from him made sense..sort of..because he could've left himself a shot at fakeclaiming earlier when he simply didn't claim and voted for texcat.

If you didn't fakeclaim, and he is indeed not Vanilla, then WHY deny it from his PoV??
He could've claimed WHATEVER as EITHER alignment, and we would've had no reason to suspect anything from either of you.

So the only reason I can see why either of you would do what you did, was because you are both scum, and tried to do this for distancing purposes.
My vision is that you might be uninformed as to what his role actually is, but you know he is scum = traitor.
I don't think it's too far fetched to think that. :]

SERIOUSLY, MASSIVE AND ACID - READ THIS BEFORE VOTING ANYONE AND LET'S DISCUSS.

If I remember correctly, massive will not be online during weekends, so I'll have to wait for his input 'till monday.. :(

Acid, wanna talk? :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how come you've only started talking about a traitor today?

UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1809, Nero Cain wrote:how come you've only started talking about a traitor today?
Because you sort of made me think about the possibility with these claim-shenanigans.

I'm assuming you didn't want to claim before mulch, because you thought he might claim VT?
Why do you think scum!mulch with power would've claimed VT, when he could've just claimed his role as a town-variant? :]

In plain terms: why on earth were you stalling your claim?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Oh, and if you were wondering it from this perspective: I thought for sure that there were only 3 scum in this game until today, but I guess that would've been optimistic. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

No wait, silly me! :lol:

There have already been three scumflips, the 1st post just hasn't been updated! :facepalm:
So it would be between four full-members (with fykus flipping goon, not sure how likely another scum-PR is then), and 4 full members + traitor..yea, maybe not likely? :?

But it changes nothing - I think we obviously lynch you and mulch from here and win the game. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1810, UnaBombaH wrote:In plain terms: why on earth were you stalling your claim?
I wanted Mulch to claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

una, what makes you disbelieve my claim?

UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1814, Nero Cain wrote:una, what makes you disbelieve my claim?
Nothing in particular makes me question YOUR claim, but everything in general about this "1v1" makes me disbelieve the logic behind both of your plays.

One (or both) of you made a very very sketchy call here, and I think both of you should be hung for it..that is if we don't win with one lynch. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1815, UnaBombaH wrote:but everything in general about this "1v1" makes me disbelieve the logic behind both of your plays.
IDK what that means?

UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:40 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Ugh, one more time:

IF I WERE TO ASSUME TOWN!MULCH - we lynch you for a faked "~guilty".
If you flip town, we lynch Mulch.
If you flip scum and the game isn't over, we think about things. Maybe. Dislike the thought, but I'd say Mulch is still the likeliest because otherwise this play from either of you makes no sense to me.

IF I WERE TO ASSUME SCUM!MULCH - why didn't he "confirm" his PR? Why would he need to force this disparity as scum?
He should be happy to say "yes, I am a town watcher - haven't seen shit" or something as non-factor. TownCommuter: "haven't been around much" - WHATEVER.
So for scum!mulch to force this "1v1" between the two of you makes no sense unless you are both scum and he is trying to distance from you. (hence the speculation about a traitor)
We'd lynch mulch, and if he flips town, we lynch you tomorrow. (If lynching mulch would win us the game today, we will win the game with his lynch tomorrow too.)
That is why it makes very little sense to me for scum!mulch not to claim power.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF I WERE TO ASSUME TOWN!NERO - I would have to assume scum!mulch, and I think that is the least likely solution. (see above)
Not saying it's not possible, but I think scum!mulch could've (and therefore would've) definitely claimed a town PR.
Making this the least likely scenario to me, for now.

IF I WERE TO ASSUME SCUM!NERO - we lynch you for your faked "~guilty".
If the game doesn't end there, we think about things. Maybe. :]

So all in all: I'm willing to lynch either of you, but for now lean towards lynching you.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I think I'm not explaining my thoughts very well, but I'm fairly certain there's logic in my thoughts.. :P
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:48 am

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 6.1

Nero Cain (1)
- Mulch
Mulch (1)
- Nero Cain

Not voting (3)
- UnaBombaH, massive, acidphoenix

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is in 12 days, at 9pm GMT on Monday 11th December 2017 (expired on 2017-12-11 21:00:00)
Trans rights are human rights.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: una

I am
NOT
a vanilla cop. I just wanted Mulch to claim and the only way Mulch would claim is if I faked a result on him. I am a
tracker
though and Una went nowhere last night and Mulch went nowhere the night before. I found it a little odd that Ras and his team would sacrifice themselves for a vt. Was it all just to sow paranoia?

I think Una's traitor talk is scum that knows that I'm town. I'm not seeing it as a town thought process. Like, my fake result and Mulch's claim not lining up is a really simple thing. Either I caught him or I'm scum that's lying. The traitor thing is tinfoily and complex.

@ the same time though Una
NOT
going anywhere last night almost makes me think town. For Una to be scum and not action last night it means that Fykus did the killing. But Fykus knew he was going to die so him doing the killing would be a pretty smart move.

UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:24 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1820, Nero Cain wrote:
vote: una

I am
NOT
a vanilla cop. I just wanted Mulch to claim and the only way Mulch would claim is if I faked a result on him. I am a
tracker
though and Una went nowhere last night and Mulch went nowhere the night before. I found it a little odd that Ras and his team would sacrifice themselves for a vt. Was it all just to sow paranoia?

I think Una's traitor talk is scum that knows that I'm town. I'm not seeing it as a town thought process. Like, my fake result and Mulch's claim not lining up is a really simple thing. Either I caught him or I'm scum that's lying. The traitor thing is tinfoily and complex.

@ the same time though Una
NOT
going anywhere last night almost makes me think town. For Una to be scum and not action last night it means that Fykus did the killing. But Fykus knew he was going to die so him doing the killing would be a pretty smart move.
I have no interest in believing your claims anymore..and as to how you decided to scumread me for analyzing your contradicting claims.. :facepalm:
I am scummy for trying to find logic in your claim and interaction with mulch?
I very much said that the interaction made no sense with you being town, and humored the idea of you being a traitor, because it would fit with you "offering" mulch a PR-shield, and him not accepting it.

While true that I haven't moved last night (or any night for that matter), your first claim feels like a hasty mistake, and this is an attempt to try and correct it.

(You should've also waited for reactions from acid and massive before retracting that claim)
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:27 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1821, UnaBombaH wrote:Either I caught him or I'm scum that's lying.
Like said before, it wasn't this simple.
You "catching him" wasn't true - if he was scum, he had no reason not to "accept" being a PR. You didn't catch him in any parallel universe where you were a vanilla cop.

You being scum that's lying was given, but you gambiting today for a mislynch made no sense, so I had to assume there's still two scum left. Traitor or no traitor.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Mulch »

There can’t be a traitor because traitors don’t count for parity. If there was a traitor left they would be endgamed

Nero was caught in a lie. String him up
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1805, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Mulch