Rhah (1): Zulfy
ChaosOmega (1): Luca Blight
Luca Blight (1): ChaosOmega
UnaBombaH (1): wavemode
acidphoenix (1): Vanderscamp

Not voting (2):
Chip Butty, acidphoenix

With 13 alive, it will take 7 to lynch.

Day 1's deadline is Tuesday, October 17, @ 3 PM EST (expired on 2017-10-17 15:00:00)
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:11 am

Post by necro »

And I don't know if anyone would give you the advice of trying to get yourself lynched because your direction in the game was temporarily stymied.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:11 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What does trusting me have to do with Morality being scum? Everybody should be able to back up their read, not rely on others to spoon feed them it.

Pedit yes I should start looking for links to others. I've already provided a reads list but it's super out of date given current events.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:12 am

Post by necro »

VOTE: Chip Butty

Let's try this one.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:14 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 501, necro wrote:And I don't know if anyone would give you the advice of trying to get yourself lynched because your direction in the game was temporarily stymied.
I'm saying I'm not budging or lynch me. I'm not saying I give up lynch me.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Rhah »

CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm sorry Rhah. I shouldn't have let Misery bait me into a half assed 1v1.
What you should do is, get Zulfy or Chipparoo in this here newly formed townbloc. Cause if you die I won't be able to do shit. UC Voyager has definitely gone on a voyage. I think we've all been left behind.
necro wrote:
In post 493, Rhah wrote:I don't even know what thee word personality means, to be honest. Too many syllables. Also I have you scum because you have a scum ISO. Not because of any of your very lovable quirks and Kobe. I too, am waiting for players to catch up at this point before proceeding.
So then, why talk about personality?

Seems to me that your townread of Cheeky is likely based on in-game reasons than personality as well, so...why does personality have bearing?
Look, I have a confession to make. I'm one of those guys. Sometimes I use big words just to make myself feel better, okay? I'm pretty sure I've done it this game. The biggest word I've ever used in my life I think was, panda, pand,, pandemo .... harmonica...? pandemonium. There it is. Golly, that is a tough one. Okay let's talk about your playstyle specifically. Maybe that's the word I was looking for. I've taken it to mean that since people haven't expressed scumreads on your play, that they're considered it to be town. Because we've all seen the same thing when we look at your posts. So I thought the prospect of a Morality wagon was better than voteparking you when no one cares that you're scumming.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:16 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 503, necro wrote:VOTE: Chip Butty

Let's try this one.
Morality tried to pocket Chip. He's not scum.
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Morality »

I’m probably going to replace out. Gonna get super toxic and I have a VLA coming up.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Modding - A Death Note Series -
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Rhah »

The non contributive(ftmp) sarcastic nonchalance is not a town quirk in my eyes, necro. I think it's closer to coasting if you're confident.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:21 am

Post by necro »

Cheeky, I don't think giving up is good advice either. Maybe just chill then return when more chill? As either alignment this can't be fun for you.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:21 am

Post by necro »

Do you have any reads not reliant on Morality as scum?
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 500, Flairs wrote:
Vote Count 1.7

Morality (2): CheekyTeeky, Rhah
Vote Count 1.7

Morality (2):
Vote Count 1.7

(2)
In post 507, Morality wrote:I’m probably going to replace out. Gonna get super toxic and I have a VLA coming up.

I'm sorry we forced your hand. Jesus, Mary and Joseph. What am I going to do with myself for being such swine.

VOTE: necro
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:22 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 507, Morality wrote:I’m probably going to replace out. Gonna get super toxic and I have a VLA coming up.
Why did you start using ad hominem as a defense? Why did you keep pushing far fetched reads of my intentions instead of being objective? I wouldn't have locked on if I didn't know that you're massively wrong about me. There is no town reason for you to come at me like you did.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Rhah »

He's really pissed for our conftown. What do you say to my idea of a necro wagon in the meantime, while we all collect ourselves? Gonna be more fun than a barrel of hand grenades.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:35 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm so confused I'll bbl.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:41 am

Post by UC Voyager »

I believe
VOTE: Morality
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:42 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Oh....one sec. Ima find out what l-
That was
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:43 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Nah...not gonna look. If vot3 count. Isn't right. I wont
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:44 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Oh wow. You con once me to vote morality then unvote....
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

So this is what i am seeing...

Rhah and CT are now bffs. I keep reading over the part where that happens, because it did seem sudden, and related to the beginning of their thing with Morality, who has hardclaimed Town Boon.

Boon has said he is a hardcore reaction test player and that's probably what his thing with Rhah and CT is, on his side. I don't mind saying that because it has probably gone on long enough, reactions are out. None of these 3 is dumb. I need to reread those reactions.

necro, finding his schtick being solidly ignored, is now somewhat comically and desperately trying to be relevant, and is trying to pocket CT. His persistent 'I'm new' thing is transparently meant to say 'I'm really really really really experienced and playing a deep game' but comes across more as 'This is actually my
fourth
game!' Apart from that and the CT pocket attempt, it's just 'blah blah blah lynch Chip Butty blah blah blah lynch Chip Butty...' lol

Boon might be trying to pocket me, as someone said, though the nice things he says about me are all true lol so who knows?

UCV is somewhere out among the stars.

Those are initial impressions. No strong feelings about who might be scum yet. Need to do some ISOs.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by necro »

Yeah, Chip is scum.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by necro »

In post 504, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 501, necro wrote:And I don't know if anyone would give you the advice of trying to get yourself lynched because your direction in the game was temporarily stymied.
I'm saying I'm not budging or lynch me. I'm not saying I give up lynch me.
Oh right I misread this as you giving up.

So rarely have I seen this play be worth it. Even in the instance you're right, there's plenty of game to sift through and we can always come back to it. Banging your head against a wall isn't really that useful and you should at the very least be willing, if you're town, that on the off-chance you're wrong you're actually really making this an uphill battle for town. With 11 other slots to sort, I'm fairly sure you can come up with other things for the game.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 519, Chip Butty wrote:So this is what i am seeing...

Rhah and CT are now bffs. I keep reading over the part where that happens, because it did seem sudden, and related to the beginning of their thing with Morality, who has hardclaimed Town Boon.

Boon has said he is a hardcore reaction test player and that's probably what his thing with Rhah and CT is, on his side. I don't mind saying that because it has probably gone on long enough, reactions are out. None of these 3 is dumb. I need to reread those reactions.

necro, finding his schtick being solidly ignored, is now somewhat comically and desperately trying to be relevant, and is trying to pocket CT. His persistent 'I'm new' thing is transparently meant to say 'I'm really really really really experienced and playing a deep game' but comes across more as 'This is actually my
fourth
game!' Apart from that and the CT pocket attempt, it's just 'blah blah blah lynch Chip Butty blah blah blah lynch Chip Butty...' lol

Boon might be trying to pocket me, as someone said, though the nice things he says about me are all true lol so who knows?

UCV is somewhere out among the stars.

Those are initial impressions. No strong feelings about who might be scum yet. Need to do some ISOs.
You definitely got mine right.
Oh wait....what is this
Anonymous sources are telling me your not be serious. Your saying a metaphor.......
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 318, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 310, Chip Butty wrote:And 'i keep forgetting to log in' pings me a bit too, though maybe the dude is busy irl.
Just a quick pop-in on my break, and this caught my eye.
Morality has MULTIPLE alts, this is one of them - I bet that he meant he forgets to log on to this SPECIFIC account.. :]

I'm past the point of scumreading him for his D1s, because he is always very passive early, and usually solves the game D2/D3.
So he is scum if his content isn't top notch tomorrow..? :lol:
What's the point of having multiple alts if he's known to be all of them?
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 347, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 345, Morality wrote:Cheeky said to Rhah about not setting up another mislynch, but then has changed over to Chip after Chip started doing his Chip thing.
I've been pretty clear about why I moved to chip. You've taken my actions out of context to create this cheeky!scum dialogue. I naked voted vander to get a reaction from an early scum lean, I vote necro for being too WIFOMy, I pressured rhah to try and get some straight answers out of him, I vote UCV to get him interacting with the game again, because I didn't like that he feel silent when his wagon disappeared, I had chip as a probs town read but didn't like his last few posts as I explained, I even said his logic is good but I found his tone awful so I'm waiting to see how I feel about him.

As you can see I'm using my vote to get reactions and I'm giving reads to get more reactions. This is independent of what others are thinking or doing. If they hop on someone I'm trying to get a solid read on then that has nothing to do with me and it's beyond a stretch to say my actions are premeditated to get rid of chip? Seriously.

Also why phrase this as "cheeky wants another mislynch" when I don't know that chip is town. How do you know he's town? And just wtf none of my actions indicate this is true. I hope this is just a misunderstanding and that you're not trying to pocket chip who scum read you. In fact this point is making me feel like chip is probably town if I'm on the right track about you.
Did you get anything from my reaction?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”