Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 387, Apple Jack wrote:but this is part of the reason why I am not pushing anyone day 1. People think I am wrong for thinking boon and why lied, now just imagine if I spent the next 8 days trying to get them lynched for it. Would that make people enjoy this game? probably not.

It wouldn't even make the game enjoyable for me.
im pretty positive derpy is town due to me playing with him multiple times. I'm glad to see he's trying to make positive changes that make the game more enjoyable. This could be seen as an attempt to pocket but it's just a statement on his play style that i've seen first hand. if derpy or boon is scum that'll be more evident in the later day phases. I'm against risking day 1 mislynches for players that i've seen make huge contributions to town unless it's obvious they're probably scum.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Apple Jack »

Large posts suck. Please no
I love MUFFINS!!!
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: UC

constantly saying idk whats going on doesn't contribute anything to town. your iso is full of short posts. You also threw some shade at taco when boonskies provided the idea of tacos getting attention off derpy. Please catch up or figure out what is going on and comment on it.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Tchill13 »

scum pool is uc, whymaf, tacos
null is alisae
town is boon and derpy.
no reads on other players.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:36 am

Post by WhyMafia »

VOTE: TChill
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Tchill13 »

naked votes are fun
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:38 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 172, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 169, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 167, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 164, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don’t think there has been any real or serious pressure on Robb and I think Serg is just fucking around.
lock town
Yes. I stated LUV was town multiple times already.
TBH i havent read the entire thread yet. so all this is RVS
I don't like this. Seems to be like "Just forgot everything I said"
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Apple Jack »

Damn that beetle juice
I love MUFFINS!!!
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Tchill13 »

you voted me then fos'd tacos who is in my scum pool?
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:42 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 206, Tchill13 wrote:Definitely different play from derpy than what I'm used to here. Whether that's a change in play style or scum motivated idk. I haven't played a lot of games with boonskies but I'm feeling good enough to call him town. Sergtacos seems to play similar to this in every game and I'll be honest I can't read Sergtacos due to his play style. This should be pretty well known by now. I think scum here probably took an early opportunity to call tacos scum because what boonskies was saying does make sense but that almost seems too easy at this point.
I don't know how to explain it, but this pings scum
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:42 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 408, Tchill13 wrote:you voted me then fos'd tacos who is in my scum pool?
I'm still catching up?
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:49 am

Post by WhyMafia »

Tacos please link me some of your past games
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 411, WhyMafia wrote:Tacos please link me some of your past games
Ew
I love MUFFINS!!!
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:54 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 412, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 411, WhyMafia wrote:Tacos please link me some of your past games
Ew
I'm not a fan of meta. I'm just curious to see how he plays. There are some things about Tacos I'm gut scum reading, but if town!Taco posts in a similar fashion, I can focus on other people until Tacos does something that definitely pings me
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:55 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 408, Tchill13 wrote:you voted me then fos'd tacos who is in my scum pool?
This pinged me as well lmao. So what if you guys FoS each other? Bussing is a thing
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:56 am

Post by WhyMafia »

Tchill's entire ISO has been scummy. He's my heaviest scum read, followed by Tacos.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 409, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 206, Tchill13 wrote:Definitely different play from derpy than what I'm used to here. Whether that's a change in play style or scum motivated idk. I haven't played a lot of games with boonskies but I'm feeling good enough to call him town. Sergtacos seems to play similar to this in every game and I'll be honest I can't read Sergtacos due to his play style. This should be pretty well known by now. I think scum here probably took an early opportunity to call tacos scum because what boonskies was saying does make sense but that almost seems too easy at this point.
i don't know how to explain it, but whymaf was one of the players who took an early opportunity to call tacos scum :lol:
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 415, WhyMafia wrote:Tchill's entire ISO has been scummy. He's my heaviest scum read, followed by Tacos.
I haven’t seen anything scummy about his posts. Can you explain?
I love MUFFINS!!!
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:06 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 32, Tchill13 wrote:not sure whether i should double down on my own play style like derpy hooves or keep in mind people play differently than me for better and for worse.
This just pinged me
In post 39, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 35, WhyMafia wrote:NO YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO GO BACK TO RVS
out of rvs isnt something you can force. you gotta just... let it happen lol.
Same with this. Like I feel like he's more guarded here
In post 63, Tchill13 wrote:whymaf please dont start a crazy 1v1 on page 3 lol
Rubs me the wrong way. He's actively discouraging me from posting
In post 67, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 62, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 55, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 47, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Hey guys :)

What’s shaking?
Assemble has claimed that you're a neighbor with him. True/False?
I skimmed my role PM so I don’t know.
VOTE: lil uzi
He took a vote that doesn't really do anything. Note that he has barely given a stance of the game so far, clearly knows what's up, and is just floating around
In post 70, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 64, WhyMafia wrote:Gut scum reading TChill VOTE: Tchill
your'e prodding seems towny so thats nice.
I feel like he was realizing I'm beginning to look towny and proceeded to give a statement that can't really be argued with. By his earlier posts, it can be assumed he didn't like my slot, but after I asked for a 1 v 1 with him, he completely ignored it and called me town
I can't really explain this. But if you can't read him, what gives him the right to call others scum for scum reading Tacos? It can be assumed from this post that Tchill has made the mistake of lynching Tacos in the past. However, he said that Tacos is not playing any differently than previous town games. So if town!Tchill made this mistake, why can't others? Seems like he's forcing himself to give reads
In post 305, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 303, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 298, Tchill13 wrote:I've got a hard null on alisae atm. I get scum vibes from tacos every game. Assemble what do you think of alisae and tacos?
Think about it this way, if you think im town, im scum, if you think im scum, im town, yeah?
I'm just gonna trust the players around me help figure out you're alignment or else I'd literally push you as scum every time and that's just notreasonable.
?????
In post 416, Tchill13 wrote:
i don't know how to explain it, but whymaf was one of the players who took an early opportunity to call tacos scum :lol:
He just said he scum reads Tacos every game, yet scum reads me for scum reading Tacos despite never playing with him???
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:06 am

Post by WhyMafia »

Tchill's reads are fake
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:07 am

Post by WhyMafia »

Lynch him for victory
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Apple Jack »

I’ll read that later. Hate wall posts
I love MUFFINS!!!
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Seems like you explained it right there. :lol:
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 295, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 293, Alisae wrote:Yeah I was scum in that game that's not gonna fly since I didn't really read your posts
Why I said double-check. Also, all my other games are on my wiki page. (I should really say that in my signature.)
I'm not going to read up on your meta.
I simply have better things (Hat in Time, PSO2)

--
In post 298, Tchill13 wrote:I've got a hard null on alisae atm. I get scum vibes from tacos every game. Assemble what do you think of alisae and tacos?
okay tbh
this is the best read on me right now but sadly

--
In post 301, Tchill13 wrote:I'm also pretty sure boon is town. Those are the 2 towniest ppl atm for me.
Think about it this way, if you think im town, im scum, if you think im scum, im town, yeah?
I'm just gonna trust the players around me help figure out you're alignment or else I'd literally push you as scum every time and that's just notreasonable.
In post 308, Tchill13 wrote:Players that use self meta to provide reasons they're town always reeks of scum for me.
You're still a scumfuck
HOWEVER wait till the end of the catchup I'm conflicted.

--
In post 323, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 321, Sergtacos wrote:If he lied lets policy lynch him.
People don’t like to do that for some reason. Boom would make a good PL though cause I don’t know if I’ve ever seen him play well as town.
lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao

--
In post 343, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 219, Alisae wrote:OH MY GOD A HAT IN TIME IS OUT AND IT CAME OUT YESTERDAY AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW??????

Okay goodbye I'll be ded for a couple of days
I was going to read the thread, so I started where I left off and saw this.

Yeah, bye everyone. Hat in time.
:]

--
In post 386, Boonskiies wrote:Mine wasn’t a lie. It was obviously a joke. Read the rules. 10-3 conf.
Dude don't even bother continue bringing up if it was a lie or not it doesn't matter anymore, it's not really going to get us anywhere considering Derpy will just double down on it.

--
In post 418, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 32, Tchill13 wrote:not sure whether i should double down on my own play style like derpy hooves or keep in mind people play differently than me for better and for worse.
This just pinged me
In post 39, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 35, WhyMafia wrote:NO YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO GO BACK TO RVS
out of rvs isnt something you can force. you gotta just... let it happen lol.
Same with this. Like I feel like he's more guarded here
In post 63, Tchill13 wrote:whymaf please dont start a crazy 1v1 on page 3 lol
Rubs me the wrong way. He's actively discouraging me from posting
In post 67, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 62, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 55, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 47, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Hey guys :)

What’s shaking?
Assemble has claimed that you're a neighbor with him. True/False?
I skimmed my role PM so I don’t know.
VOTE: lil uzi
He took a vote that doesn't really do anything. Note that he has barely given a stance of the game so far, clearly knows what's up, and is just floating around
In post 70, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 64, WhyMafia wrote:Gut scum reading TChill VOTE: Tchill
your'e prodding seems towny so thats nice.
I feel like he was realizing I'm beginning to look towny and proceeded to give a statement that can't really be argued with. By his earlier posts, it can be assumed he didn't like my slot, but after I asked for a 1 v 1 with him, he completely ignored it and called me town
I can't really explain this. But if you can't read him, what gives him the right to call others scum for scum reading Tacos? It can be assumed from this post that Tchill has made the mistake of lynching Tacos in the past. However, he said that Tacos is not playing any differently than previous town games. So if town!Tchill made this mistake, why can't others? Seems like he's forcing himself to give reads
?????
He just said he scum reads Tacos every game, yet scum reads me for scum reading Tacos despite never playing with him???
One scum in {WhyMafia, Tchill} atleast
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Alisae »

Like I SR Tchill because I feel like his stances are extremely going with the flow and are straight up coming from scum. They're safe, and it really doesn't seem like he's doing anything, especially in that one post where the stance on taco's he's taking is a super easy stance to take to get some townpoints.
However I SR WhyMafia for this case on Tchill because it is SUPER unnatural. The way he's spinning those posts is just god awful like, for example
A. You don't say "this pinged me" in a case without explaining why you just don't since it doesn't actually help us understand your case.
B. Tchill's could easily just be an RVS vote, but the analysis for it is unnatural because there's no way to understand that just from that one rvs vote. The vote itself has little meaning so it's hard to come out with a strong stance on it.
C. Wowie your take on looks like great justification to vote him instead of actually saying why he's scum.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”