havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:43 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 899, MathBlade wrote:
In post 895, havingfitz wrote:I do not think scum or sk fakeclaim Vig...so I believe Porken's claim. Not sure why he did it but I believe him.

He had to know he was going to be nk'd after claiming so I do not think he veers from his stated target.

I think PM being alive = he's the sk.

The question is...were either A50 or Keychain scum? If not...and assuming PM is sk...then the only thing that could save town would be a lucky roleblock.

I think our best bet is to lynch PM. If he happens to not flip sk, then we would need to pin our hopes on one of the scum being dead already and/or roleblocker intervention. At least if PM IS the dietician we get a cleared player in NSG.

That said...wtf would you investigate your top townread last night PM? That makes no fcuking sense.

Consider my vote on PM. With holding for discussion.

Also...I'm v/LA until Monday.
With Porkens eating both the mafia and the SK kill, Porkens was almost certainly the vig as I said before. He said who he was shooting. PM SK. done. Suggesting any other lynch today is ridiculous.

Now with that out of the way, what are everyone's mafia read(s)?
There is no guarantee Porkens ate two kills. Why would you completely dismiss mafia getting roleblocked? Do you know if the roleblocker is dead?

And it seems funny you saying Porkens was "almost certainly vig as [you] said before"...considering you were trying your best to convince everyone otherwise yesterday until your incredulous end of day post where you came to the (wrong) realization Goedel was scum.

Since you were quoting me when you said this...where do I suggest any other lynch than PM?

I'm assuming since everyone has posted today that either PM is actually the dietician (which I doubt since they are still alive) or they amazingly conveniently killed the dietician N1.

Math...why did you ask for the mafia reads of others without providing your own? My only scum read at the moment is you.

Hopefully there are not 2 mafia still alive. If so I think Mathblade's breakdown of how PM is the best option sums it up nicely. If anyone can think of a way for town to win in the circumstance of 2 scum and 1 sk still being alive...I'd love to hear it. Since PM isn't cooperating that avenue doesn't seem to be available.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:18 am

Post by PMysterious »

Alright, seeing as there is very little choice in the matter, I am indeed the SK. I killed Almost50 on Night 1, and he was the Dietician. On Night 2, I killed Porkens, and he was the Vigilante, and Trans was VT. I do not know if Keychain was Mafia or not, so if you guys actually want a chance of winning, lynching me will not be the best of options. I'm willing to work with you guys to find Mafia, just lead the way.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:13 am

Post by havingfitz »

So that means Keychain was town and both scum are still alive.

I think Mathblade is scum...

I do not see a scenario where going in to N3 with both scum, after lynching SK PM, is more beneficial to town than trying to lynch on of the two goons (ex. MB) and going in to N3 3/1/1.

That leaves scum the decision of trying to kill PM (who most likely has lost his NK immunity) or passing on him for a townie.

And what we would want/trust PM to do.

And whether the RB is still in play and the impact they might have.

Thoughts?

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

assembler is scum
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:24 am

Post by havingfitz »

Who is assembler's partner?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 900, havingfitz wrote:
In post 899, MathBlade wrote:
In post 895, havingfitz wrote:I do not think scum or sk fakeclaim Vig...so I believe Porken's claim. Not sure why he did it but I believe him.

He had to know he was going to be nk'd after claiming so I do not think he veers from his stated target.

I think PM being alive = he's the sk.

The question is...were either A50 or Keychain scum? If not...and assuming PM is sk...then the only thing that could save town would be a lucky roleblock.

I think our best bet is to lynch PM. If he happens to not flip sk, then we would need to pin our hopes on one of the scum being dead already and/or roleblocker intervention. At least if PM IS the dietician we get a cleared player in NSG.

That said...wtf would you investigate your top townread last night PM? That makes no fcuking sense.

Consider my vote on PM. With holding for discussion.

Also...I'm v/LA until Monday.
With Porkens eating both the mafia and the SK kill, Porkens was almost certainly the vig as I said before. He said who he was shooting. PM SK. done. Suggesting any other lynch today is ridiculous.

Now with that out of the way, what are everyone's mafia read(s)?
There is no guarantee Porkens ate two kills. Why would you completely dismiss mafia getting roleblocked? Do you know if the roleblocker is dead?

And it seems funny you saying Porkens was "almost certainly vig as [you] said before"...considering you were trying your best to convince everyone otherwise yesterday until your incredulous end of day post where you came to the (wrong) realization Goedel was scum.

Since you were quoting me when you said this...where do I suggest any other lynch than PM?

I'm assuming since everyone has posted today that either PM is actually the dietician (which I doubt since they are still alive) or they amazingly conveniently killed the dietician N1.

Math...why did you ask for the mafia reads of others without providing your own? My only scum read at the moment is you.

Hopefully there are not 2 mafia still alive. If so I think Mathblade's breakdown of how PM is the best option sums it up nicely. If anyone can think of a way for town to win in the circumstance of 2 scum and 1 sk still being alive...I'd love to hear it. Since PM isn't cooperating that avenue doesn't seem to be available.
I am dismissing the roleblocker because of two reasons:

Mafia, SK, and vig all alive.

This means three shots.

In the case of a roleblocker (of whom I suspect I know who it is and can put the pieces together from the person who I hard townread as not scum) then the SK still ate a kill. The mafia needed the vig gone. Confirmed Town and with a vig shot. Mafia and SK shot there.

As explained before thank you SK but you're eating rope.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 904, havingfitz wrote:Who is assembler's partner?
You.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 902, havingfitz wrote:So that means Keychain was town and both scum are still alive.

I think Mathblade is scum...

I do not see a scenario where going in to N3 with both scum, after lynching SK PM, is more beneficial to town than trying to lynch on of the two goons (ex. MB) and going in to N3 3/1/1.

That leaves scum the decision of trying to kill PM (who most likely has lost his NK immunity) or passing on him for a townie.

And what we would want/trust PM to do.

And whether the RB is still in play and the impact they might have.

Thoughts?
Scum won't kill PM if left alive. It is antiwin con to do so.

Right now Town barely has the majority. If we lynch mafia, then two deaths at night, mafia doesn't kill SK to keep the bodies falling we're almost certainly losing two Town at that point.

We lynch Pm.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

PM Fitz assemblr boom done:
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 883, CommKnight wrote:
Vote Count 3.0

[0]
Not_Mafia

[0]
Assemblerotws

[0]
havingfitz

[0]
northsidegal

[0]
PMysterious

[0]
MathBlade

Note Voting: Not_Mafia, Assemblerotws, havingfitz, northsidegal, PMysterious, MathBlade,

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Day Ends:
(expired on 2017-12-09 15:00:00)

Mod Notes:
Shit we can't.

Fml.

Goddamn it.

VOTE: Assemblr

PM shooting anyone other than Fitz is a scum claim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

And then we lynch you as it would be 1 and 1 at that point.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:38 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 908, MathBlade wrote:PM Fitz assemblr boom done:
Wrong. I'm the roleblocker.

I blocked Goedel N1 and you (MB) N2.

You're scum ;)

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:42 am

Post by CommKnight »

Vote Count 3.1

[0]
Not_Mafia

[2]
Assemblerotws
Not_Mafia, MathBlade,
[0]
havingfitz

[0]
northsidegal

[1]
PMysterious
Assemblerotws,
[0]
MathBlade

Note Voting: havingfitz, northsidegal, PMysterious,

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Day Ends:
(expired on 2017-12-09 15:00:00)

Mod Notes:
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 911, havingfitz wrote:
In post 908, MathBlade wrote:PM Fitz assemblr boom done:
Wrong. I'm the roleblocker.

I blocked Goedel N1 and you (MB) N2.

You're scum ;)
Wrong I am Town and Not Mafia already crumbed assembler scum. ;) Try harder.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 901, PMysterious wrote:Alright, seeing as there is very little choice in the matter, I am indeed the SK. I killed Almost50 on Night 1, and he was the Dietician. On Night 2, I killed Porkens, and he was the Vigilante, and Trans was VT. I do not know if Keychain was Mafia or not, so if you guys actually want a chance of winning, lynching me will not be the best of options. I'm willing to work with you guys to find Mafia, just lead the way.
This is also wrong btw.

Not Mafia crumbed dietician.

So not Mafia is scum or the dietician.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

UNVOTE:

I didn't crumb anything
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 890, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: assembler
In post 873, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 871, MathBlade wrote:Fyi if Godel flips Town going to be looking at Porkens hard.
Look at assembler because he's scum
In post 866, Not_Mafia wrote:Lynch assembler to save mod the trouble
In post 847, Not_Mafia wrote:Still waiting for scumsembler to be lynched
In post 784, Not_Mafia wrote:assembler is still scum

VOTE: assembler
In post 733, Not_Mafia wrote:I really need glips
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

So you're telling me you fake a typo twice for a dieticians product uselessly tunnel a not posting placer and you're not the dietician?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: assembler

That's hilarious, I typo'd once and then did it again for a laugh because people got confused
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

After this game I seriously give up.

Y'all need math's how to crumb school.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 852, havingfitz wrote:
In post 851, MathBlade wrote:
In post 850, havingfitz wrote:
In post 829, MathBlade wrote:SK by setup has one shot night proof.
D'oh. Correct.
Hi probTown.

Got a read wall?
amTown
NSG
Porkens
Not_Mafia
Math
Goedel/PM/Assembler

Porkens could be sk or scum that hit vig and stole role but doubtful as he'll probably be sorted tonight if legit.

Really think 2 scum and sk are in bottom 4 listed. Unless fingers crossed one of the nks hit scum.
Wrong FYI Fitz isn't the roleblocker or he'd have blocked assemblr or PM.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:23 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 913, MathBlade wrote:Not Mafia already crumbed assembler scum.
WTF are you talking about?
In post 914, MathBlade wrote:Not Mafia crumbed dietician.

So not Mafia is scum or the dietician.
WTF are you talking about?
In post 915, Not_Mafia wrote:I didn't crumb anything
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ MB.
In post 921, MathBlade wrote:
In post 852, havingfitz wrote:
In post 851, MathBlade wrote:
In post 850, havingfitz wrote:
In post 829, MathBlade wrote:SK by setup has one shot night proof.
D'oh. Correct.
Hi probTown.

Got a read wall?
amTown
NSG
Porkens
Not_Mafia
Math
Goedel/PM/Assembler

Porkens could be sk or scum that hit vig and stole role but doubtful as he'll probably be sorted tonight if legit.

Really think 2 scum and sk are in bottom 4 listed. Unless fingers crossed one of the nks hit scum.
Wrong FYI Fitz isn't the roleblocker or he'd have blocked assemblr or PM.
No...I wanted to block scum to avoid a kill vice the sk who my block would not work against. Plus regardless of the impact my block might have I wasn't going to block the same claimed target as Porken's vig shot.

That left you and Assembler from my suspect pool and Assembler was under more suspicion and therefore less likely to submit the kill. Hence my block on you :)

Try again scum.

northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:27 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 898, MathBlade wrote:
In post 897, northsidegal wrote:you guys realize that there's a chance lynching pm still loses us the game, even if he is the serial killer, right?

i'd seriously recommend unvoting.
No. There isn't.

If Porkens isn't the vig (doubtful as he seemed to take both the mafia shot and the SK shot or two people shot the SK and porkens called someone other than PM jigglypuff which I doubt) >> Almost 50 was. In any world, the vig is dead.

So therefore if PM is the SK then there will be one kill overnight.
6 alive >> 5 alive post SK lynch >> 4 alive with 1-2 mafia.

If two mafia are alive at this point I think we just lose no matter what.

6 alive >> lynch a mafia >> two kills >> 3 alive (1 town one mafia one SK)

So I don't see any world other than lynching PM here.
i mean, you just agreed with me there - there is a chance lynching pm loses us the game. there's also a chance lynching scum would lose us the game - both scenarios are dependent on whether two scum are alive or just one. i think i'm still on for lynching pm, just saying that we should consider things a bit before throwing votes around - this is basically a lylo scenario.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:28 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 901, PMysterious wrote:Alright, seeing as there is very little choice in the matter, I am indeed the SK. I killed Almost50 on Night 1, and he was the Dietician. On Night 2, I killed Porkens, and he was the Vigilante, and Trans was VT. I do not know if Keychain was Mafia or not, so if you guys actually want a chance of winning, lynching me will not be the best of options. I'm willing to work with you guys to find Mafia, just lead the way.
yes!!! it worked!

Return to “Completed Open Games”