Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 61, Sephiroth wrote:
In post 54, Sergtacos wrote:hard claim miller
Just to clarify...are you actually claiming miller?
Whats it to you?
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

In post 75, Sergtacos wrote:
Whats it to you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-sDM8ZUgVA
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

Sorry for that. But are you claiming or just joking around?

also
unvote
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 1.1:

Flubbernugget (3)
- humaneatingmonkey, Wossi, TwoInAMillion
Sergtacos (2)
- skitter30, Chip Butty
Wossi (2)
- implosion, Flubbernugget
TwoInAMillion (1)
- Wickedestjr
humaneatingmonkey (1)
- iDanyboy
iDanyboy (1)
- wavemode
Chip Butty (1)
- Sergtacos,

Not Voting (2)
- Sephiroth, Lalendra

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is at 3pm GMT on Sunday 26th November 2017 ((expired on 2017-11-26 15:00:00))
Trans rights are human rights.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 75, Sergtacos wrote:
Whats it to you?
Enquiring minds want to know.

Also, why didn't you claim from the get-go?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Ugh. Another miller game?

All right, I suppose

UNVOTE:
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

I really don't buy that claim from Serg, but I'm not ready to give up my Flubbernugget vote. I've been with him on a miller game before and he had seen someone claim on the first post. I would have thought he would have claimed in his first post. Instead, he tried to push a wagon on me for ????? reasons.

Those who joke about being scum are highly scummy for me. It deserves attention. Also, how people FOUND A WAY to attack me for a CLEAR CUT vote definitely makes me think I'm on to something. Looking at you, 2inamil.

Serg, 2inamil, and Flubbernugget deserve attention today.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Not convinced that the miller claim is real, leaning towards it being fake. Also not convinced that it's AI if it's fake. I could see scum!Taco claiming it based on how Mini Normal 1946 worked out. I can also see town!Taco fake-claiming it for the lolz. I have little to no confidence in my ability to read him.

Taco, why are you pushing HEM atm?

Chip, why are you making a series of RVS votes and unvotes? What do you think about the Flubber thing?

Implosion, I like your posting, and agree with most of it. Why the townlean on Tacos?

Scumlean on wossi.

VOTE: wossi
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 80, Chip Butty wrote:Ugh. Another miller game?

All right, I suppose

UNVOTE:
Why unvote here? Do you specifically buy the claim/think that serg is town for it? Do you think it's a bad idea to lynch a day one miller claim?
skitter wrote:Implosion, I like your posting, and agree with most of it. Why the townlean on Tacos?
I agree that the miller claim isn't necessarily scummy even if it's fake, but I actually think the way he claimed it is somewhat townish even if he retracts it in his next post. I can imagine scum fakeclaiming miller fairly easily but I don't think it's likely for scum to do it in a way that is both so brazen and so ambiguous - I think scum would feel like they'd be drawing too much attention to themselves by claiming in the way that he did. bolsters this feeling.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Skitter,

I've only voted/unvoted twice. First HEM. RVS vote but unvoted when his wagon took off for no reason. Taco also RVS, unvoted because of his claim, which I do have some doubts about.

Flubber: I don't mind people poking there. I think town tend to avoid jokes like that because there's no upside and they don't need the aggravation. Scum, otoh, see an upside in getting pseudo towncred if they can get through the initial wave of suspicion.

In fact, let's increase the heat a little:

VOTE: Flubber
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Implosion,

I'm not sure what to make of the miller claim. I played in that other game with the miller claim, with Skitter, HEM, and Taco, and the miller claim there was pretty much accepted at face value right away. I need to go back and see what the logic was, but i think it was along the lines of 'scum doesn't do it because it draws unnecessary attention'. Could be a gambit though, I guess. Overall, I'd rather leave it for another day.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:17 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Miller claims are usually true unless there is a counter. A lot of risk involved in a scum Miller claim.

On the other hand, you probably don't want a claimed Miller in lylo unless it's someone you trust as a good player and it is an optimal situation. Too many ways the Miller claim cam divert attention in the wrong direction.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:30 pm

Guys, how do you classify bullshit vote reasons? Scum or town?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 87, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Guys, how do you classify bullshit vote reasons? Scum or town?
More scum than town but largely NAI early on d1 when there's not much solid to go on. Also reaction testing is a thing.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:09 pm

How about you, 2inamil? Whats your take on bullshit vote reasons?
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:24 am

Post by Wossi »

In post 86, TwoInAMillion wrote:Miller claims are usually true unless there is a counter. A lot of risk involved in a scum Miller claim.

On the other hand, you probably don't want a claimed Miller in lylo unless it's someone you trust as a good player and it is an optimal situation. Too many ways the Miller claim cam divert attention in the wrong direction.

Do most games have millers? I don't think so.... it seems like it be pretty decent odds actually to fake claim miller and not get counter claimed.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:29 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Skitter

Why did you wait to vote wosi?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:22 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 77, Sephiroth wrote:Sorry for that. But are you claiming or just joking around?

also
unvote
Joking
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 81, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I really don't buy that claim from Serg, but I'm not ready to give up my Flubbernugget vote. I've been with him on a miller game before and he had seen someone claim on the first post. I would have thought he would have claimed in his first post. Instead, he tried to push a wagon on me for ????? reasons.

Those who joke about being scum are highly scummy for me. It deserves attention. Also, how people FOUND A WAY to attack me for a CLEAR CUT vote definitely makes me think I'm on to something. Looking at you, 2inamil.

Serg, 2inamil, and Flubbernugget deserve attention today.
I love attention ;)

but hey lets sheep. VOTE: Flubbernugget
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:46 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 91, Flubbernugget wrote:Skitter

Why did you wait to vote wosi?
Firstly, I appreciate the irony of this question.

Secondly, vc + taco's posts made me realize I was voting him when I didn't particularly want to be since I don't think anything he's said is particularly AI for him, so I moved it to my only scumlean of consequence.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 34, Wossi wrote:Maybe because there's not really any town reason to claim scum?
Yeah, I really don't like this "joke". There's no town reason for it, there's no scum reason for it either. It feels icky to me but I don't want to put him at L-1 over it, not until I see more from him.
In post 57, TwoInAMillion wrote:You know fake claiming miller is a thing right?
Yeah I don't like this either, based on the last game I played with Serg (where scum hard-claimed miller D1 and it was part of the reason they were able to coast to a perfect scum win). Definitely feeling the Flub/Serg partners so far.
In post 69, Flubbernugget wrote:Hey guys, for the sake of town's best interest, I just want to he upfront about the fact that my favorite color is red :)
Are you actively lynchbaiting orrrr...?
In post 72, skitter30 wrote:Tbh I'm more concerned about Serg's miller claim, cuz we just played a game together where a miller hardclaimed like in their first post and got major towncred from it and proceeded to coast through the game. (He was a legit miller though).
Oh so there were TWO games where this happened? But in one he was actually a miller. Hmm. That makes this a little harder to parse. Still think there may be a non-zero number of scum in Serg/Flub.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:37 am

Post by iDanyboy »

I don't think wavemodes reasoning for me is strong but I think it's fine for that stage of the game, same goes with vote on flubber and his .

Wossi's flip onto Flubbernugget in and is scummy because it took him so long to talk about it along with the fact that the reasoning is bad as skitter . In he calls skitter defensive when he was asking him a pretty good question which he hasn't answered, he attacked skitter instead of responding to his argument which he does again in and .

Monkeys' seems wierd to me. He singles out Sergtacos, TwoInAMillion and Flubbernugget to put the attention on, but the reasoning doesn't match putting them as the focus for the day. Sergtacos claimed miller, a miller claim by itself is not a reason to suspect someone or is it enough to clear someone but it also doesn't require us to put our focus on it. His reasoning on TwoInAMillion is that two TwoInAMillion misunderstood his post so he is scum? and Flubbernugget is scum because he said he is? My problem is how much confidence he puts into his reasoning "Those who joke about being scum are highly scummy for me" when I agree a lot more with Sephiroth that it's a good starting point for the day but not the end result.

I think Wossi is more scummy than Monkey so VOTE: Wossi.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Lalendra »

I really hope Sephiroth isn't scum because I love the synchronicity of the avatar, location and signature. And because I just generally love Sephiroth. I want to FoS you for unnecessary AtE.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:21 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 90, Wossi wrote:
In post 86, TwoInAMillion wrote:Miller claims are usually true unless there is a counter. A lot of risk involved in a scum Miller claim.

Do most games have millers? I don't think so.... it seems like it be pretty decent odds actually to fake claim miller and not get counter claimed.
I would say maybe 25%-33% have millers. So it is pretty risky considering you are almost certain to be lynched if counterclaimed and there is a third the number of scum as town.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Lalendra

My point to tiam is that town withold a lot of information from a game due to it being irrelevant to finding alignments.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”