Post Post #0  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:10 pm

Welcome to Micro 758 - SHUT UP AND VOTE ELLIBERETH TO DIE HORRIBLY

Players:

1. UC Voyager
2. northsidegal
3. beeboy
4. Smocaine
5. RedFlavor

Last edited by chesskid3 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"

chesskid3
Princeton's Pride

Pronoun: He

Post Post #1  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:13 pm

GENERAL RULES Shamelessly stolen from Whemestar
  • Blue is my color. Avoid using it. Multicolored read lists and possibly some other special cases are fine. Use common sense.
  • Play to win. Specifically, play to win this game, not to build yourself a meta for some other game.
  • Don't discuss the game outside of the game until I say it's over.
  • Don't quote, misquote, or pretend to quote private communications from the moderator. You may paraphrase. Specifically do not reference the time stamp on your or anyone else's role PM.
  • Don't use encryption, tiny/hidden/unreadable text, or anything that could be easily confused for such.
  • Don't game the rules, pretend to break the rules, or test my limits. I have no patience for this behavior. If you have a question about what is acceptable, ask.
  • My decisions are final; don't argue them in the game thread. If you take issue with my moderation, PM me.

VOTING, ABILITIES, AND DEADLINESDay
  • Days begin with a deadline of 7 days.
  • Days end when one of the following events occurs:
    • The deadline is reached.
    • A player is lynched.
    • A town-aligned player is modkilled.
  • Votes should be made via the vote tag: "[vote]<playername>[/vote]" or "[v]<playername>[/v]". Full player names or initial segments thereof are preferred.
  • I will interpret malformed votes according to my own discretion. In general, if it looks like a vote, I will probably count it as a vote. I may edit malformed votes for easier counting; if so, I will make it clear that I have done this.
  • When a majority has been achieved but not yet processed by the moderator, the game is in twilight. Players, including the lynchee, may continue to post during this period.
  • Under certain circumstances we may elect to extend the deadline. I will announce this in thread if it occurs.

Night
  • Nights will last at most 24 hours, at the Mafia Goon's discretion, the game may resume earlier.
  • During the night, you should be unable to post in the public game thread. If for some reason you are able, doing so is still against the rules.
  • Unless otherwise specified, use of night abilities is optional, and if no action is submitted no action will occur.

ACTIVITY REQUIREMENTS
  • Once the game begins, all players must post within 24 hours or a replacement will be sought.
  • Players who do not post for 24 hours in a single game-day will incur a prod.
  • Players who do not post for 24 hours following a prod will be replaced.
  • Players who incur three prods will be replaced.
  • At my discretion, excessive prod-dodging may result in a mod warning and subsequently in disregard of future dodges.
  • If for any reason you are temporarily unable to meet these requirements, you may declare V/LA status in thread and be excused. V/LA declarations must include a definite end date.
  • If you anticipate that you will have difficulty meeting these requirements, consider voluntarily replacing out.
  • These are minimal requirements, not recommendations; please keep the game active.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"

chesskid3
Princeton's Pride

Post Post #2  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:14 pm

GAME SPECIFIC RULES

You are fully responsible for understanding and following these rules. Failure to read is not a defense.

Setup
  • This Setup contains 4 Vanilla Townies and 1 Mafia Goon.

Game Specific Posting Rules
  • There are only two types of text allowed in posts. These are VOTE: Playername and UNVOTE: Playername or UNVOTE: .
  • Each post may contain at most ONE of each vote and unvote. Playernames must be spelled or abbreviated, you may NOT do the following:VOTE: Hi everyone I think XYZ is scum because they are voting ABC and that's opportunistic
  • In addition to the above, you may also quote any number of posts FROM THIS THREAD ONLY as part of posts.
  • Quoted posts may not be modified in any way. Any violations of the above rules will result in a warning or instant modkill.

Last Will Mechanic
  • This game will also use the Last Will Mechanic.
  • Each player can at any time during the game pm the mod a single post, with no post restriction or limit. This post will be posted in thread by the mod upon the player's death.
  • A Last Will may be updated at any time, and the latest version at time of death will be posted to the thread.

Generic Vote Reasons
  • Because I am a nice mod, the following 5 posts will each be a generic, quoteable reason for voting someone. Do NOT edit names/words in [brackets]
Last edited by chesskid3 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

chesskid3
Princeton's Pride

Post Post #3  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:14 pm

OKAY: "Zoraster is alive in 4 games and is posting in those games, but he hasn't posted here in 3 days."

chesskid3
Princeton's Pride

Post Post #4  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:15 pm

[Playername] would ONLY be acting this way if they were [Alignment].

chesskid3
Princeton's Pride

Post Post #5  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:15 pm

Let's play a game! Is [Playername] dumb or scum?

chesskid3
Princeton's Pride

Post Post #6  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:15 pm

There seems to be an inconsistency here.

chesskid3
Princeton's Pride

Post Post #7  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:15 pm

Meta is trash and cases are scummy. Ummm, I meant...CHESSKID.

chesskid3
Princeton's Pride

Post Post #8  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:18 pm

Role PMs

Spoiler: Vanilla Townie
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities: Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Spoiler: Mafia Goon
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Mafia Goon

Abilities:
Factional kill: Each night phase, you may perform the factional kill. If you do not submit a factional kill, it will be randomized among all living players who are not yourself.

Win condition: You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Oh also you have a PT here feel free to post your thoughts or your dankest memes
Last edited by chesskid3 on Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chesskid3
Princeton's Pride

Post Post #9  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:27 pm

All Role PMs have been distributed, and Day 1 will begin when 4/5 players have confirmed!

chesskid3
Princeton's Pride

Post Post #10  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:13 pm

Votecount 1.0

Not voting: UC Voyager, northsidegal, beeboy, Smocaine, RedFlavor

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch!

Deadline: (expired on 2017-11-28 00:00:00)

northsidegal
no expectations

Pronoun: She

Post Post #11  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:25 pm

In post 7, chesskid3 wrote:Meta is trash and cases are scummy. Ummm, I meant...CHESSKID.

VOTE: uc voyager

UC Voyager
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:42 pm

In post 7, chesskid3 wrote:Meta is trash and cases are scummy. Ummm, I meant...CHESSKID.

In post 4, chesskid3 wrote:[Playername] would ONLY be acting this way if they were [Alignment].

In post 11, northsidegal wrote:

VOTE: uc voyager

VOTE: NSG
so...i don't get enough sleep

Smocaine
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:50 pm

VOTE: smocaine

Smocaine has been warned for CHEATING. The rule violated is quoted below

In post 2, chesskid3 wrote:Each post may contain at most ONE of each vote and unvote.
Last edited by chesskid3 on Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Smocaine
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:53 pm

In post 13, Smocaine wrote:VOTE: smocaine

beeboy
Survivor

Post Post #15  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:56 pm

Smocaine has been warned for CHEATING

VOTE: Smocaine
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia

RIP Grape-Kun 1996 - 2017.

UC Voyager
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:10 am

UNVOTE:

Smocaine
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:30 am

UNVOTE:

UC Voyager
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:44 am

In post 15, beeboy wrote:

In post 6, chesskid3 wrote:There seems to be an inconsistency here.

Smocaine has been warned for CHEATING. The rule violated is quoted below

In post 2, chesskid3 wrote:Each post may contain at most ONE of each vote and unvote.

In post 5, chesskid3 wrote:Let's play a game! Is [Playername] dumb or scum?

VOTE: beeboy

northsidegal
no expectations

Post Post #19  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:07 am

UNVOTE: uc voyager

northsidegal
no expectations

Post Post #20  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:07 am

UNVOTE: northsidegal

northsidegal
no expectations

Post Post #21  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:08 am

UNVOTE: beeboy

northsidegal
no expectations

Post Post #22  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:08 am

UNVOTE: smocaine

northsidegal
no expectations

Post Post #23  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:08 am

UNVOTE: redflavor

northsidegal
no expectations

Post Post #24  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:10 am

In post 15, beeboy wrote:

In post 4, chesskid3 wrote:[Playername] would ONLY be acting this way if they were [Alignment].

In post 9, chesskid3 wrote:All Role PMs have been distributed, and Day 1 will begin when 4/5 players have confirmed!

northsidegal wrote:UNVOTE: beeboy

In post 8, chesskid3 wrote:Role PMs

Spoiler: Vanilla Townie
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities: Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Spoiler: Mafia Goon
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Mafia Goon

Abilities:
Factional kill: Each night phase, you may perform the factional kill. If you do not submit a factional kill, it will be randomized among all living players who are not yourself.

Win condition: You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Oh also you have a PT here feel free to post your thoughts or your dankest memes

In post 9, chesskid3 wrote:All Role PMs have been distributed, and Day 1 will begin when 4/5 players have confirmed!

Next
[ + ]

Return to Completed Micro Games