Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 874, Tchill13 wrote:man you really thought wave was scum.
your read on havo please
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

null.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I think if you're town, he is probably scum

can you see why I think that?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

is havo not the one with experience with you?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I played with both of you. when I played with you, I was scum and replaced out n1 for non-mafia related reasons.

if screenplay is town, don't you find Havo's first posts suspicious?

also, if you had to randomly guess the alignment of someone that wrote this:
In post 68, Havo wrote:
In post 66, oddmusic wrote:UNVOTE:

Screen looks a townier to me now. I was a little thrown by how…weird (at least to me) his reactions seemed, but his later posts seem more natural for town defending himself. (, ).

I can maybe see the value of Tchill putting pressure on screenplay, even though I don't like the move to put screen at L-1. I'm not townreading him for it mind, but I don't actually think it's the worst vote on that wagon, plus I agree with Jordaxq's .

On the other hand I really don't like Havo so far. I actually do think his vote is the worst on the screenplay wagon (mind you, this was a wagon made up mostly of naked votes so I feel kinda spoiled for choice here). But what really hurts is that his next set of posts have one (joking?) asking for a quicklynch and two more posts without anything really game advancing.

VOTE: Havo

Lol. “Game Advancing”,

What are catch phrases used by scum to lynch townies Alex?
what would it be?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by davesaz »

Having that many reads that early is what's scummy. It would be a lot of work to verify, but it's entirely possible at least one person hadn't posted anything of substance that early.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 55, Havo wrote:
In post 52, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 43, Havo wrote:If only someone had the guts to hammer we could have a great Day 1.
On second thought, why not try to drum up support with logic and reasoning instead of bullying?
Logic and reason on Day 1 is a waste of time.
do you agree with havo here? do you think it's fair game to hammer someone that signed up for this 2 pages into day 1? you said you made your play for reactions, what do you think of havo's play though? is this for reactions, or just getting someone lynched? what do you think of 'if someone had the guts to hammer'? don't you think this is an invitational for scum to just go 'yolo' on this and hammer? otherwise, when havo uses the word 'guts' here, does it give you the impression he is talking especifically about town players?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

game advancing... on pg 2? thats why he was lol'ing. odd's posts looks like a mixture of: buddying, "im town", lets explore this. havos post looks like he's fos'ing odd for saying game advancing.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 881, Toranaga wrote:
In post 55, Havo wrote:
In post 52, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 43, Havo wrote:If only someone had the guts to hammer we could have a great Day 1.
On second thought, why not try to drum up support with logic and reasoning instead of bullying?
Logic and reason on Day 1 is a waste of time.
do you agree with havo here? do you think it's fair game to hammer someone that signed up for this 2 pages into day 1? you said you made your play for reactions, what do you think of havo's play though? is this for reactions, or just getting someone lynched? what do you think of 'if someone had the guts to hammer'? don't you think this is an invitational for scum to just go 'yolo' on this and hammer? otherwise, when havo uses the word 'guts' here, does it give you the impression he is talking especifically about town players?
look man. i want joking saying i wish i could have hammered him on pg 1. "fair" is laughable. like you can sign up for games and its an easy process. it is an invitation for scum to hammer. i did do it for reactions. I also ACTUALLY wanted someone to hammer. like... im not joking day 1s are a waste of time. 35 pages in we are lynching a lurking low content candidate. its a joke.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Havo »

:gets popcorn:
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

be careful. you said "guts" so you were apparently only inviting town to hammer. lord knows what popcorn means.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Toranaga »

tchill, when you read someone and your brain goes 'oh look it's an 'i'm town' post', that normally means they're town.

what's the problem with game advancing on page two? do you understand how mafia works, tchill? if you understand how mafia works, you understand what odd meant with 'game advancing'. Havo made no reads and just tried to get someone lynched. those are literally his first posts, read his ISO right now. the first posts before this one where he literally OMGUS the guy for voting him, are just 'let's lynch already' posts.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Havo »

Well crap. There’s currently no mini games available for sign up. I might have to play one of them damn themed games next.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Toranaga »

do you think havo is being towny right now?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 236, Havo wrote:
In post 233, Beefster wrote:
In post 225, Havo wrote:Day 1s suck and are almost always a waste of time.

No real useful info is going to come out.
Why is that?
Because it never does. We have just as much chance at catching scum on day 1 by closing our eyes and throwing darts at a board as we do with endless interrogations.

The first one doesn’t bore everyone to death and cause replace outs because the Day has dragged on for 2 weeks.

If we haven’t lynched someone by Friday night, I’ll be glad to eat rope.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

ok. so havo wanted to lynch screen on pg 2 to create a negotiable event due to the lynch of a player and to bring forth night actions. we want to lynch wavemode on pg 37. "lurking" is our reason. Preserving townies do not win town this game. If lurking is what we came up with screen has just as much a chance on pg 2 to flip scum has wavemode does on pg 36. townies will die, people will have to go through the awful, terrible sign up process. it'll be ok toranaga. i'll need a better reason than lurking on pg 37... sorry. even lynching me would be better. i'll literally lynch anyoneevery time that early. youve made me wait though so now im gonna need that magical reason that pops up after we have hit a certain pg count on day 1 and lurking isnt it.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Toranaga »

vote: havo

this is such a gimmick. yes havo, I know you think day 1s are crap. your ISO is filled with it. but let's not forget you literally lied about your reads so you could get screenplay lynched. you never explaind why he was scummy. all you did was cast shade at everyone that found you suspicious and post stuff like this:
In post 108, Havo wrote:Good Grief. Can we just Lynch scum Screen already?
just pushing for that mislynch because why wouldn't you, with tchill doing all the heavy work?

you say d1s are a waste of time and we have little chance of catching scum, and yet you're calling screen 'scum screen' every other post when he is close to being lynch. why is that? and where's the explanation for why he is scum? there's no scumhunting here.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 890, Tchill13 wrote:ok. so havo wanted to lynch screen on pg 2 to create a negotiable event due to the lynch of a player and to bring forth night actions. we want to lynch wavemode on pg 37. "lurking" is our reason. Preserving townies do not win town this game. If lurking is what we came up with screen has just as much a chance on pg 2 to flip scum has wavemode does on pg 36. townies will die, people will have to go through the awful, terrible sign up process. it'll be ok toranaga. i'll need a better reason than lurking on pg 37... sorry. even lynching me would be better. i'll literally lynch anyoneevery time that early. youve made me wait though so now im gonna need that magical reason that pops up after we have hit a certain pg count on day 1 and lurking isnt it.
vote: havo

lynch this then
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Toranaga »

tchill stop scumsiding for one second if you're town
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 887, Havo wrote:Well crap. There’s currently no mini games available for sign up. I might have to play one of them damn themed games next.
^^^ howling

not hard to see
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

your reason for voting havo is hot poo. i had not done"heavy work" up to that point yet. havo was supposed to have hard TRs and SRs before pg 108. what kind of utter garbage is this?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 895, Tchill13 wrote:your reason for voting havo is hot poo. i had not done"heavy work" up to that point yet. havo was supposed to have hard TRs and SRs before pg 108. what kind of utter garbage is this?
if he was not supposed to have hard SRs, why was he calling screen 'scum screen'?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

*puts palm on face, gives up*
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

2 reasons to lynch havo based on literally one word. good scum hunting man.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 897, Tchill13 wrote:*puts palm on face, gives up*
if you're town, you should.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”