Mini 1975: A Village in the Woods (Game Over!)

Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1105, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1066, Fern wrote:What I am saying is (other then the fact that you're just a loser)
is that you aren't adding anyhting to the game.
And your posts this phase are agenda based garbage because you're scum who basicly thinks they have the game won.
Ahh yes, because aside from this very recent 'push' against me you have totally added a lot to this game haven't you? Setup and flavour spec is very important IMO, especially in a game like this where it's preestablished we don't get to know everything about our roles and it's proven that flavour and help each of us deduce what our roles do. Since no one seems to be willing to join me in setup spec and spotting patterns in kills I am having to base all my reads on how believable I find people's claims and hence scum by PoE.
Its worthless content.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1106, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1067, Fern wrote:Role
Does not
EVER
EVER
EVER
Equal Alignment.
Their play does.
You clearly have never seen an inherently townie player win as scum. Like surely you have seen some very scummy players mislynched? I get that it sucks that
your townie pretence
has been caught through PoE but that's just part of the game.
Besides the fact that this guy just slipped that I am town in bold, role will never equal alignment play is.
This is a site focused on dayplay not nightplay, if the setup was broken by massclaim, a massclaim would have happened Day 1.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

my flavor goes

your skill is to see. people are not as skittish as the deer, mobile as bird, or elusive as rabbit. What you see. the movements of others. you may select one and learn where they go that night.
so...i don't get enough sleep
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1107, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1070, Fern wrote:Like can we lynch Mutantloser today please?
His posts this phase have only came from scum who basicly thinks they've won the game.
There is no attempt to naturally re-evaluate or take into consideration the evnets of the game.
His reads don't really look naturally formed.
He doesn't need to try, he just needs to push his agenda.
And he is very obviously doing that, like he isn't hiding the fact he isn't pushing an agenda.
He's just a wolf.
- No
- I don't get how you can really say this? I've heavily adjusted my reads based on events and you even point this out in how I'm looking for PoE to scum hunt. My original scum reads are mostly either dead or have role claimed in a way that I find believable. If now trusting a previous scum read isn't taking into consideration the events of the game then I don't know what is. My read on dunker was also originally town, then I re-evaluated my read on him based on what others have said, and now I am back to trusting him based on his claim.
- In what way? Care to actually point out my posts that look unnatural and then I could perhaps explain if there is some missing context? You clearly haven't been reading my posts too closely if you don't think my thoughts are natural because I am a very transparent player who details their thinking probably a little too much.
- I do need to try and of course I am pushing an agenda. Any townie would be pushing their agenda to get scum lynched. Aren't you?
- Care to elaborate on this?
- As far as I was aware, this game doesn't have wolves. Unless your alter ego blade gang are wolves?
what events? Like role isn't alignment indicative, play is.
Um yeah, all of them.
Um you're pushing a scum agenda of trying to push the worst case possible so you can win the game.
- Wolves are the same thing as mafia/scum. And you're using this as an actual point to refute my own?
You're just scum.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1108, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1071, Fern wrote:Mutantloser I see you on.
Get out of your scum PT and fight me
Though you'll lose, because we all know that I'm better then you.
I constantly read through new posts on my phone throughout the day when I only have time to read and not post. When I get to my PC, that's when I post. So not posting whilst online is not AI, especially for me.

Also, what makes you so sure scum have day chat?
Every mod and their mothers put it into minithemes.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1110, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1074, Fern wrote:Okay, I am trying to decipher the flavor in my role pm.
In post 1075, Hopkirk wrote:You didn't try and decipher it before now?
I'd like this question answered too. There is NO WAY you haven't been trying to figure out what your flavour has meant before now. To me, this sounds more like you have just invented this flavour because your real flavour is scummy as shit.
Lol I am sure there are many ways of this game being prevented from being broken from flavor.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1111, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1079, Fern wrote:I am an innocent child
Get yourself confirmed then. I'll believe your IC claim when I see the mod publically announce it. Until then, you are scum to me. Have you tried sending the mod a message to confirm you? Because if so then you should do that. If not, then the only other 'trigger' to confirm you as the IC I can see possible is you being voted and put to L-1.
Are you reading my posts?
My flavor suggests I can only be turned confirmed town when I see the truth and become a Seraph.
and ABLoser is dead.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1112, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1083, Fern wrote:There's also the fact that UC loser can be a vig for all we know.
Does kill flavour mean nothing to you? Can you seriously look at those death messages and think that someone town aligned is performing those kills?
He hadn't claimed up to that point and that's what that post was based off on?
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1113, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1091, Hopkirk wrote:Mutant is new town who really really thinks he's right and is proud of how smart being right must make him.
Where do I say this? I don't mean to come across like that.

I never assume that I am right. I am always prepared to admit that I am wrong and will always consider that as a possibility. But I rely on logic to tell me what the most probable situation is and that will always be the situation that I believe the most. I believe yours, dunker's and penguin's role claims and if you are all the roles you claim to be then you are most likely to be town. I know that both myself and drealmerz are town so by PoE I conclude that fern and UCV must be scum. But then of course there's the problem that there is a high chance that there is 3 scum left rather than 2. As such, I take into consideration that one of the role claims is a lie. I have settled on penguin's being the least likely of the 3 and that's who I'd want lynched if the game continues after UCV and Fern are lynched. It really just doesn't make any sense to me that 2 of the claims are lies.
lol your scum
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1117, mutantdevle wrote:Earlier, I wanted Fern lynched based mostly on PoE. But now, even without PoE, I'd want Fern lynched.
Yeah
because I am a THREAT to your scum wincon because I know what you are up to.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Fern »

One scum in UCV Dunker
One SK in Mutant Hopkirk. THe other can be scum here. These two will always yield a scum result.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Ghostly Penguin »

In post 1143, mutantdevle wrote:I expect that drealmerz result today is that he has another guilty on someone which confirms that his role probably doesn't mean much at this point. Drealmerz is town.
From someone who was in a Dethy:

If Dreal got a innocent last night, he is Insane: we lynch the innocent.

If he got a guilty, he is either Insane or Paranoid. We don't act on the result until/if Dreal gets an Innocent, in which all guilty results= Town.

The other options are mafia has a framer or redirection.

-Ghost
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Socrates »

Votecount 3.2UC Voyager (2): Hopkirk, Dunkerdoodles,
Mutantdevle (1): Fern,

Not Voting (4): UC Voyager, drealmerz7, Ghostly Penguin, mutantdevle,

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline for Day 3: (expired on 2018-02-03 15:15:00)
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1152, UC Voyager wrote:my flavor goes

your skill is to see. people are not as skittish as the deer, mobile as bird, or elusive as rabbit. What you see. the movements of others. you may select one and learn where they go that night.
scum scum scum
do you have a flavor name?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:57 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

UC is groupscum then since SK doesn't gamethrow here by trying to exchange themself for one townie, whereas groupscum does.

His claim doesn’t match how he started the day, his claim is awful- especially how it was done, and that he didn’t ask for his n1 result, and his play until now has been awful. You lynch on play not claims. If anyone doesn’t want to lynch UC right now then they should thinking about that postgame since they’ll believe literally any claim a non-stupid mafia makes.

Although that doesn’t matter since if UC is telling the truth, he should be modkilled, and if he doesn’t get modkilled, he’s not telling the truth.

@Socrates
: you told me that quoting a smaller portion of my role pm that this would be breaking rule 8 and is prohibited. Rule 8 states that 'Violation of this rule will result in immediate modkill.'

Therefore, is UC going to be modkilled?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:58 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

Either he's breaking a rule that results in an immediate modkill, or he's scum.
Either way, he should be flipping here.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:54 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1150, Fern wrote:
In post 1105, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1066, Fern wrote:What I am saying is (other then the fact that you're just a loser)
is that you aren't adding anyhting to the game.
And your posts this phase are agenda based garbage because you're scum who basicly thinks they have the game won.
Ahh yes, because aside from this very recent 'push' against me you have totally added a lot to this game haven't you? Setup and flavour spec is very important IMO, especially in a game like this where it's preestablished we don't get to know everything about our roles and it's proven that flavour and help each of us deduce what our roles do. Since no one seems to be willing to join me in setup spec and spotting patterns in kills I am having to base all my reads on how believable I find people's claims and hence scum by PoE.
Its worthless content.
Let's just agree to disagree here. Whether or not setup and flavour spec has any meaning is a matter of opinion. But personally, I think it does.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:03 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1151, Fern wrote:Besides the fact that this guy just slipped that I am town in bold
Context: Your townie pretence.
In post 1151, Fern wrote:role will never equal alignment play is.
This is a site focused on dayplay not nightplay, if the setup was broken by massclaim, a massclaim would have happened Day 1.
I never said that role = alignment. But your role is a factor of your alignment. Townie roles are more likely to be town. Scummy roles are more likely to be scum. Whether or not I believe someone's role claim is based on how I think their role fits into the big picture and how they act. I then use their role as evidence for their alignment. I am also clearly not basing reads solely off of role claims since I still scum read you despite the IC claim and I really don't think anyone believes UCV's claim at this point.
I mostly just lurk now.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:04 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Why aren't you voting UC yet.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:06 am

Post by mutantdevle »

This sounds like you are trying to quote exactly what your flavour says which A. would get you mod killed, B. is completely unbelievable since everyone's flavour is so much more detailed than that (at least, I assume it is for everyone else too as obviously all claims have been explaining the general idea of our flavour rather than what it is explicitly) and C. crappy grammar which I would not expect from Socrates.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:11 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1153, Fern wrote:what events? Like role isn't alignment indicative, play is.
Um yeah, all of them.
Um you're pushing a scum agenda of trying to push the worst case possible so you can win the game.
- Wolves are the same thing as mafia/scum. And you're using this as an actual point to refute my own?
You're just scum.
Role is most certainly allignment indicative. You don't get many scum cops so I'd argue cop is town indicative. It doesn't dictate alignment though but I can certainly use role claims as evidence for one alignment or the other.
No, I'm not using wolves to refute your points in general but I was making a joke against your joke (I know that you genuinely think I'm scum but the part where I'm specifically a wolf was obviously a joke, as was my retort).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:12 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1155, Fern wrote:Lol I am sure there are many ways of this game being prevented from being broken from flavor.
Obviously the game isn't going to be broken through flavour, but the point is we don't know explicitly know the full extent of our roles. As such, we can assume our flavour is to give us clues about what are roles actually do.
I mostly just lurk now.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:13 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1169, mutantdevle wrote:

This sounds like you are trying to quote exactly what your flavour says which A. would get you mod killed, B. is completely unbelievable since everyone's flavour is so much more detailed than that (at least, I assume it is for everyone else too as obviously all claims have been explaining the general idea of our flavour rather than what it is explicitly) and C. crappy grammar which I would not expect from Socrates.
The grammer being bad is because it looks like he's 'cut bits out' but it looks like he's (trying to) directly quote.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:14 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1157, Fern wrote:He hadn't claimed up to that point and that's what that post was based off on?
So you were entertaining the idea that UCV was a vig that just hadn't decided to kill yet? Fair enough I guess.
I mostly just lurk now.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:14 am

Post by Fern »

In post 1170, mutantdevle wrote:You don't get many scum cops so I'd argue cop is town indicative.
its been done before

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”