Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:47 am

Post by Hawk »

Hello everyone.

Had a really day yesterday so I missed my PM and didn't log in yesterday. My bad. I'll catch up with the few things I missed so far in a minute but I'm getting ready for work. This is just to check in.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:26 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I'm inclined to vote for 2inamil over Psyko. I think psyko got lucky and caught scum, then went back and tried to find evidence to lynch him, which explains the overeagerness. That's my initial reaction anyway. He sounds like struggling town more than overreaching scum.
That makes no sense. If he "got lucky and caught scum," how would he know?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Hawk »

So just a quick read with leans from what I've seen.

I like. (slight townlean)
Monkey
Psycho
RB
and maybe Sky?

I don't like. (Scumlean)
Jodaxq
Derpy

Really don't like 2iAM

VOTE: 2iAM
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:40 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

That's l2 I think. For pretty much no good reason. I am a vt.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 77, Hawk wrote:I like. (slight townlean)
Monkey
Psycho
RB
and maybe Sky?
this is a horrible list of town reads. rb and sky have don't nothing to determine alignment either way. anyone who has either of them above dead null needs to explain.

psycho is confirmed sucm.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 78, TwoInAMillion wrote:That's l2 I think. For pretty much no good reason. I am a vt.
:facepalm:
I love MUFFINS!!!
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:47 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

VOTE: Hawk

A L2 vote deserves an explanation.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 21, TwoInAMillion wrote:Since monkey and I are both town I might as well wagon with him.

VOTE: PsychoSavant
In post 26, TwoInAMillion wrote:Now that I think about it that's a blantant lie so more votes pls.
In post 35, TwoInAMillion wrote:"More often" still implies more than twice.
In post 52, TwoInAMillion wrote:I generally have shorter posts.

If anything this makes monkey look bad for acting like the open game has been over for awhile.

UNVOTE:
These are the things I really didn't like.

First one pinged me the most cause he just casually wagons with reasoning him and Monkey are both town off what the two of them just asking and admitting they're town? How odd, it was also odd that Monkey didn't question that but questioned the wagon saying he didn't know if TIAM was town but didn't make too big a deal that TIAM acted like Monkey was Confirmed.

After that it felt like TIAM was pushing for Psycho even though it seemed like an honest mistake on TIAMs part but I understand the feeling of being defensive there. I just felt it odd way of reacting.

I don't remember the thing but Derpy responded before I posted this and TIAM claimed.

They're slight there's not much to go on I just got more town vibes than scummy vibes from them. I even stress Maybe in sky cause im uncertain.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 79, Apple Jack wrote:
Why?? You're filled with a lot of conviction for someone who shouldn't know much about negative alignments.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:52 am

Post by BuJaber »

Never mind Sky paladin is on the wagon.

I missed that.

VOTE: sky paladin

To answer your question 2inam he wouldn't know but at first I thought your reaction to his accusations was over the top. Like no way would he have gotten much traction going after you based on your RVS posts alone without the back and forth and the other people jumping in which turned it into a big thing. Anyway I think I probably misread your tone. Rereading your posts after seeing who voted for you I'm not really seeing unreasonable anxiety or pushback that I thought I saw the first time.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:53 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Hawk and rb needs to explain their townreads because right now I'm trying to make a readlist and NO ONE even exceeds null-town. Nothing is town AI about any of these posts and all of them I can read to be scum motivated.

I also don't know why Jodaxq is scum because her post is somewhat townie. I don't see scum popping up to say "I haven't been scummy?" under no pressure. Though it's just null town now.

Let's make this game easier mmkay? If you're town, please do towntell.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:53 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I stopped pushing for psycho once I realized I had made a mistake. Here you attack me for pushing psycho, and then you attack me for unvoting psycho. Make up your mind.

I even explained that if anyone was scummy it was monkey because he knew the Open was over and withheld information to try and make me look bad.

Town are more self critical of their thought process because they don't want to mislynch. Here it looks like you're looking for a reason to mislynch me and didn't provide details on your thought process until pressed, and then your thought process doesn't look town.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:53 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 83, Hawk wrote:
Why?? You're filled with a lot of conviction for someone who shouldn't know much about negative alignments.
I have a better question? why aren't you actually reading the game?

I have explained why he is confirmed scum. He lied and backtracked. 2 things town don't do.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 85, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I also don't know why Jodaxq is scum because her post is somewhat townie.
I think it was the fact that he asked why he was scummy or something which is a stupid reason to vote somebody
I love MUFFINS!!!
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 86, TwoInAMillion wrote:I stopped pushing for psycho once I realized I had made a mistake. Here you attack me for pushing psycho, and then you attack me for unvoting psycho. Make up your mind.

I even explained that if anyone was scummy it was monkey because he knew the Open was over and withheld information to try and make me look bad.

Town are more self critical of their thought process because they don't want to mislynch. Here it looks like you're looking for a reason to mislynch me and didn't provide details on your thought process until pressed, and then your thought process doesn't look town.
You attacked, were proven mistaken. Then shaded. Then unvoted. I quoted you in order that happened.

I was providing thought process but you guys responded before I could get my thoughts out. I don't remember what I'm supposed to out in the box to signal that but it happened lol. Sorry I haven't played on site in like 6 plus months?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 87, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 83, Hawk wrote:
I have a better question? why aren't you actually reading the game?

I have explained why he is confirmed scum. He lied and backtracked. 2 things town don't do.
I am reading and from what I read he didn't lie? 2IAM was mistaken?? Apparently Monkey withheld information? I didn't see that part tho.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:03 am

I'm actually thinking Psyko and TIAM is scum here, if the scum team is just 2. I actually feel like Psyko really did metadive, but only to have something to cast a suspicion on TIAM with. There's no organic reason to metadive TIAM for his "truly random" RVS post. It feels like early scum bussing in RVS, and TIAM's reaction to his wagon and jump to me makes me think I'm right.

If the scum team is 3, it might explain why everybody is scummy and this is another role madness mini normal. :roll: :roll:
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:04 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

If you put someone at L2 without good reasoning you are going to be criticized. I have know idea what "shading" is but I retracted my stance in a timely matter. What is it that you think I should have done? And what do you think about the fact that monkey had information on the argument that I didn't have and withheld it?
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 87, Apple Jack wrote:I have explained why he is confirmed scum. He lied and backtracked. 2 things town don't do.
disregard this. wrong game.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 92, TwoInAMillion wrote:If you put someone at L2 without good reasoning you are going to be criticized.
:facepalm:
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Apple Jack »

psycho isn't confirmed scum, but he is still really scummy. I honestly don't see how anyone can give him a town read.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 95, Apple Jack wrote:psycho isn't confirmed scum, but he is still really scummy. I honestly don't see how anyone can give him a town read.
Meta diving and then defending his argument is scummy? Like his ISO is he felt like the entry post was bad. Metadived. Saw a trend in openings and then highlighted them and voted. What's scummy? I mean yeah it's aggressive but not scummy.. He hasn't said anything besides that so it reads town to me on first glance and I try not to flip my opinion back and forth rereading the same shit a million times. I can get wishywashy if I do that.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:21 am

Post by rb »

In post 74, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 68, rb wrote:Sky Paladin probably town though
Based off what exactly?
I think presuming innocence in grey-areas is unlikely to come from scum, bc that would create a lot of work backtracking later

will see how sky develops but its townlean rn
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 26, TwoInAMillion wrote:Now that I think about it that's a blantant lie so more votes pls.
In post 35, TwoInAMillion wrote:"More often" still implies more than twice.
The second post after the first before unvoting is what I meant by shade. Like you're saying he still looked scummy for what he said even tho he didn't lie and your initial was yeah that was a lie scum!

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your tone in 35 but it sounds like something you'd say if you still thought what someone did was scummy. Like "You lied" "Oh, you explained, well to me it sounded like you said more than that so still a lie"
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:23 am

As town, can you see that your first reaction to this post is to metadive the fuck out of it? Note that he didn't even vote it at first, only when he was under pressure and forced to do something with it. I'm not seeing that as organic town process.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”