JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:30 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

So I'm SK in 5 separate games? two of which can't even have SK at all?
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Impede »

Don't try to use "logic" and "words"
Town: 5-1 | Scum: 0-1
Permanently on a mental V/LA
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:19 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Then I won't use logic.

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Mathdino »

ok guys it's page 4 you can stop now

reads in a bit
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Mathdino »

A50: looks town

Creature: nullscum, posting style feels a bit forced

fitz: first serious vote, doesn't really try to take credit for ending RVS, seems town

Impede: i have no idea what he's talking about in regards to Una but probably town just towning around

Jay: seems to be actively playing to his own meta. i don't think his behavior is super alignment indicative in general, and he's kind of a fluffy fluffer. i'm good with lynching him as a player until he learns not to be scummy. but then again he's probably town doing that weird "forced meta" thing

Kop: POLICY LYNCH. idk him giving advice to jay seems really forced, the way he's doing it. like he's speaking as a player and not as a townie?

Red: vague townish vibes

Una: i can't read any of this shit but i hope he contributes soon

everyone else: get in here so i can scumread you pls
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:38 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Jay: seems to be actively playing to his own meta. i don't think his behavior is super alignment indicative in general, and he's kind of a fluffy fluffer. i'm good with lynching him as a player until he learns not to be scummy. but then again he's probably town doing that weird "forced meta" thing - Dino

... So your trick is to slap me like a doggy until I sumbit to your "normie" ways. you monster.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Mathdino »

the point of this game is to do things in public that are readable

that's literally why i post reads lists; if i were confirmed town i wouldn't do that

when you put on an act all the time, that hurts our ability to read you and prevents you from truly becoming good town
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by momo »

In post 31, RedFlavor wrote:
In post 30, JaydragonKing wrote:This happened again! Why do I wake up to people wanting to murder me?

Elsa and/or Jay here, coming live from 'Merica! We hope to make a wonderful game and make it to the finale over most of your corpses!

Not voting yet cause I don't feel like it.

--- Post Edit ---

I currently got 8 votes to my name. I'm a popular person.
OpenWolfy

VOTE: Jaydragon

This makes it 9 votes and since there is 60 people and 23 is the majority it is L - 55
VOTE: RedFlavor are y'all losing your touch...vote this
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by momo »

wait, what's going on, why don't those votes count? I'm confused guys
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Because most people who has voted me voted twice, and in Una's case, three times.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by yessiree »

VC 1.3

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

JaydragonKing (3) -
Creature, RedFlavor, UnabombaH
Kop (2) -
havingfitz, Mathdino
RedFlavor (2) -
Almost50, momo
UnabombaH (1) -
Impede
Almost50 (1) -
Kop

Not voting
- BigFinn, Assemblerotws, Hawk, JaydragonKing

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2018-01-12 08:00:00)
Last edited by yessiree on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Impede »

Math, care to elaborate why the hell you townread me? I don’t recall saying anything remotely AI
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Mathdino »

you're acting really fucking weird in a way that doesn't imply you have anything resembling a plan
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Impede »

Lmao. That’s fair. And accurate.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 79, Mathdino wrote:Una: i can't read any of this shit but i hope he contributes soon
My early game has always been lackluster.
When I started on this site, I used to always act scummy as to draw attention to myself and force content and interactions from others.
I think I do my best work D2/D3 when there's more info on the table, so I try not to be a lynchbait anymore.
Nowadays I just stick to "randomness" until someone says something I can have a solid read on.
I'm going to nitpick the hell out of everyones posts tonight when I have more time.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Kop »

In post 79, Mathdino wrote:A50: looks town

fitz: first serious vote, doesn't really try to take credit for ending RVS, seems town

Impede: i have no idea what he's talking about in regards to Una but probably town just towning around

Jay: seems to be actively playing to his own meta. i don't think his behavior is super alignment indicative in general, and he's kind of a fluffy fluffer. i'm good with lynching him as a player until he learns not to be scummy. but then again he's probably town doing that weird "forced meta" thing

Kop: POLICY LYNCH. idk him giving advice to jay seems really forced, the way he's doing it. like he's speaking as a player and not as a townie?

Can you elaborate on some of these, because this is striking me as forced reads. Your accusing me of looking forced, this is more forced shit rather than actual reads.

How does Almost50 look town, what does town look like? He's made one RVS vote, and one filler post. How does that make him look town?

Creature, if you believe he is nullscum, why aren't you voting him since he's virtually your only scum read?

Impede, how is he towning around?

Jay, so your happy to lynch someone just to learn them to stop acting scummy, rather than actually lynching someone who you scum read? Do you scum read Jay or not?

Myself, your talking about policy lynching someone on page 4, and no reason because Fitz has painted myself as a policy lynch because of previous games.

Overall, reading these reads, I don't think they are actually genuine reads right now, and is just trying to look active.

VOTE: Mathdino
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Hawk »

Haven't really dug into the game yet but on a quick skim everyone's still pretty null.

Nice to see familiar faces tho. How have you guys been? Did y'all miss me? Fitz, kop, momo, and creature?
BigFinn
BigFinn
Townie
BigFinn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:26 am

Post by BigFinn »

What's up humans?
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

Jay pulled a similar playstyle to this in Mini Normal 1969, which just finished, and got endgamed as a VT.
Other people I've played with are Havingfitz, Creature, Almost50, and UnaBombaH. The only one of them I trust myself to be able to easily read is Creature, whom I'm townreading.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:01 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Minor advertising of your game as well as showing your experience with a third of the player base here. Excellent strat. Will steal when I know more people on site.
RedFlavor
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:30 am

Post by RedFlavor »

In post 90, Kop wrote:

Can you elaborate on some of these, because this is striking me as forced reads. Your accusing me of looking forced, this is more forced shit rather than actual reads.

How does Almost50 look town, what does town look like? He's made one RVS vote, and one filler post. How does that make him look town?

Creature, if you believe he is nullscum, why aren't you voting him since he's virtually your only scum read?

Jay, so your happy to lynch someone just to learn them to stop acting scummy, rather than actually lynching someone who you scum read? Do you scum read Jay or not?

Myself, your talking about policy lynching someone on page 4, and no reason because Fitz has painted myself as a policy lynch because of previous games.

Overall, reading these reads, I don't think they are actually genuine reads right now, and is just trying to look active.

I don't think that Mathdino is scum because posting reads this early will start a discussion and a scum would not do that. The part where he says "he speaks like a player and not a townie?" is kinda weird tho

btw I also don't know anything about anyone except una, I played my first game with him however it was like 4 months ago and I forgot about that game (on purpose :evil:).
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 95, RedFlavor wrote:
In post 90, Kop wrote:

I don't think that Mathdino is scum because posting reads this early will start a discussion and a scum would not do that. The part where he says "he speaks like a player and not a townie?" is kinda weird tho

btw I also don't know anything about anyone except una, I played my first game with him however it was like 4 months ago and I forgot about that game (on purpose :evil:).
I don't like this post.

It feels awfully defending of mathdino for only that purpose. You don't mention any other players really in terms of which way you're leaning. You're not even addressing Kop with any suspicion towards his alignment.

What part of the he speaks like a player not a townie is weird to you? Elaborate further.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Impede »

Scum aren’t likely to come to the direct defense of a partner. Esp D1.

I do agree that Math’s reads seem a bit stretchy, but I don’t think it’s AI just yet, as he could just be trying to stimulate discussion.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 97, Impede wrote:Scum aren’t likely to come to the direct defense of a partner. Esp D1.

I do agree that Math’s reads seem a bit stretchy, but I don’t think it’s AI just yet, as he could just be trying to stimulate discussion.
This is true but inexperienced scum might also not realize that.

@RedFlavor how many scum games have you finished on site?? your accounts only 5 months old. Are you an alt? Are you still fairly new?

@Impede do you think anything Math said is AI or overall is the readlist pretty null to you?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 90, Kop wrote:How does Almost50 look town, what does town look like? He's made one RVS vote, and one filler post. How does that make him look town?
Hush-sh-sh-sh. I'm Masons with Mathdino. Don't tell scum about it.

But seriously, I think I know where he got his Town Lean on me, but I'll wait for him to explain if he wants to.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Open Games”