Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

So? Either he comes in and plays or he gets replaced and we move on.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Creature »

Happy New Year, people. Happy New Year.
Sigh
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Impede »

Wow what a snoozefest. All the theory talk isn't game-advancing at all. I know Math is posting up a readslist, so I'll do the same. This is mostly gut off of reading the past 2-3 pages.

Momo, Jay
Math, A50

Kop, Hawk

Una, Fitz
-

Everyone else is
null
for lack of content.
Town: 5-1 | Scum: 0-1
Permanently on a mental V/LA
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Impede »

Oh and Happy New Year! =D
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by yessiree »

VC 1.5

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

JaydragonKing (4) -
Creature, RedFlavor, UnabombaH, Mathdino
RedFlavor (1) -
momo
UnabombaH (1) -
Impede
Mathdino (1) -
Kop
BigFinn (1) -
Almost50

Not voting
- BigFinn, Assemblerotws, Hawk, JaydragonKing, havingfitz

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2018-01-12 08:00:00)
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by yessiree »

Mod note:

Considering it is the new years, and people’s priority may not be on mafia, extension to day 1 deadline can be given (if enough people request), but prods will still be issued as usual.
RedFlavor
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by RedFlavor »

In post 135, momo wrote:
In post 131, Kop wrote:I can agree with your momo point but I did the same thing with my very first post but that was a result of me skim reading, and not looking at the posters who were placing the votes. My mistake was genuine but I don't know about momo.
Same thing happened to me. The people who double or triple vote are trolling. Anyone can get caught up by that. In my experience, you should never double vote because it is antitown and confusing. The only plausible reason for town to double vote is to add emphasis after a stretch where there have been no vote changes. This definitely should not be happening in the first two pages of the game. All those of you who double and triple voted need to get your shit together and start playing towards the town wincon.
It was RVS and double votes were under the VC. You could easily check if they were double votes and I dont know how it is bad for town. For kop, he dont really try hard to look like town like momo did in his post. What I think is momo is trying to look townie here because he is scum.
VOTE: momo
In post 148, Almost50 wrote:
In post 92, BigFinn wrote:What's up humans?
This is Finn's entire ISO! Assemble also posted once, but -at least- he said something game-related.

Let me lead by example

VOTE: BigFinn
Yes he have been really quiet and it started to becoming suspicious
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Long deadlines benefit scum. I'll support extension only if there are replacements or we seriously need input from certain players.

I don't like RedFlavor's last post. Seems opportunistic.

VOTE: RedFlavor

As good a place as any to start a non-policy wagon.
RedFlavor
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by RedFlavor »

He sow the seeds of suspicion to people who did rvs and said its antitown to vote same person in rvs in order to look like a townie
In post 146, Almost50 wrote:@Mathdino: Yes. momo's play style is usually this scummy. Check his play in this game for an example (he was a Town Neapolitan)
You are saying he is not suspicious because almost50 posted a game of him. Because of that people started to think he is town. Almost is scum partner of momo
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:29 am

Post by yessiree »

Assemblerotws has been prodded. (1 of 3 warnings)

BigFinn has been prodded. (1 of 3 warnings)
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:49 am

Post by momo »

RedFlavor come at me.

U r calling me scum because my first vote on you (in RVS) happened because you did something to annoy me. Why are you encouraging this nonsense in RVS anyway? The reason I now think you are scum is because you were one of the last to vote Jay. You didn't take part in the double/triple voting earlier. You just voted once at the end to be a part of the "in" crowd. If you actually kept on voting for the joke maybe, now you are just trying to appear town.

And you are calling A50 scum. Boi, you need to learn how to read.

You are trying to lynch me D1 because I am easy lynch bait.

Not happening.

Moving on,
I don't know about Finn but Assemblerotws is generally low activity. Not someone we want around for lylo but also def not someone who we want to D1 lynch.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Impede »

Red, seems to me that momo’s frustration was genuine. He seemed annoyed that town would multi-vote since it only makes the game confusing.

The flip side is, it’s probably a decent reaction test to make it look like someone got hammered. So I disagree somewhat, but he at least seemed to be genuine.

Pedit: Momo makes a good point about the Jay wagon. This makes Red look bad. However, I don’t like momo’s confidence in townreading A50. Seems contrived.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 161, Impede wrote:However, I don’t like momo’s confidence in townreading A50. Seems contrived.
momo TRs me for 2 reasons, the first of which is I acknowledged his play is usually scummy as Town and even provided reference, so -to him- I must be Town bc I did not capitalize on the fact he is lynch-bait.

The second reason I'd rather not go into, but I'd say it was a false assumption on his part.

So, both momo and Mathdino are correctly TRing me but for the wrong reasons. :lol:

momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:33 am

Post by momo »

In post 161, Impede wrote:Red, seems to me that momo’s frustration was genuine. He seemed annoyed that town would multi-vote since it only makes the game confusing.

The flip side is, it’s probably a decent reaction test to make it look like someone got hammered. So I disagree somewhat, but he at least seemed to be genuine.

Pedit: Momo makes a good point about the Jay wagon. This makes Red look bad. However, I don’t like momo’s confidence in townreading A50. Seems contrived.
In post 162, Almost50 wrote:
In post 161, Impede wrote:However, I don’t like momo’s confidence in townreading A50. Seems contrived.
momo TRs me for 2 reasons, the first of which is I acknowledged his play is usually scummy as Town and even provided reference, so -to him- I must be Town bc I did not capitalize on the fact he is lynch-bait.

The second reason I'd rather not go into, but I'd say it was a false assumption on his part.

So, both momo and Mathdino are correctly TRing me but for the wrong reasons. :lol:
I never said A50 was lock town. However meta hunting, being active, and posting solid reasoning is good enough for a D1 TR.

I am also def not standing for my #1 scum read calling me scum buddies with me and one of my town reads.

My votes not changing unless a big change happens in the game.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:49 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

What constitutes a big change for you, good sir?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Mathdino »

I mean that lowkey implies some shit like HEY GUYS I'M A COP WITH AN INNOCENT ON REDFLAVOR. Or masons or something.

Luckily I can't claim either. This is a good wagon, sheep meeeee
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

It's too early in the day for me to give up on my own reads and sheep you, Mathdino. Would you care to restate the case on Redflavor?

I'm currently working by PoE, and granted there are also mixed reads, but I have no reads on Finn, Kop, Fitz, Una & Creature, so I need them all to speak more.

UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:03 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I need to find the time to read more than the latest posts.. :yawn:

I promise I wont drag us down once I get on it.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Mathdino »

Unas town so there's 1/5 of your nulls solved
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:31 am

Post by momo »

In post 165, Mathdino wrote:I mean that lowkey implies some shit like HEY GUYS I'M A COP WITH AN INNOCENT ON REDFLAVOR. Or masons or something.
That or someone else being obv!scum
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Impede »

In post 162, Almost50 wrote:

Scum would say this. Just FYI. Totally NAI, but this is EXACTLY how scum would capitalize on this sort of situation correctly.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Impede »

In post 168, Mathdino wrote:Unas town so there's 1/5 of your nulls solved
I think you're either wrong, or right for the wrong reason.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

If this is true then I'm happy lynching any of the other 4 (assuming 3 Mafia + 1 SK).

I know I'm probably TRing one scumster (Scum to me = anti-town, not just group scum), but the chances are higher of hitting a baddie in these 4 still, as I believe Scum would be less motivated to be active during the holidays (it's a good excuse for low activity).

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Mathdino »

a quick lolcase
to be clear my previous read on red was based off tonereading which is horseshit compared to motivation reading
In post 17, RedFlavor wrote:
In post 16, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: RedFlavor

They fled the last game and left us wandering in the darkness. It's payback time.
I don't remember that game but it is probably howl or magic girls
VOTE: almost50
This is almost definitely affected by my confbias of now scumreading Red but
this is weird, it's like he's going through the motions of throwing out a random vote. No fake-RVS reason given, just a vote.
In post 95, RedFlavor wrote:I don't think that Mathdino is scum because posting reads this early will start a discussion and a scum would not do that. The part where he says "he speaks like a player and not a townie?" is kinda weird tho

btw I also don't know anything about anyone except una, I played my first game with him however it was like 4 months ago and I forgot about that game (on purpose :evil:).
Earlier I called this surface level scumhunting and then assumed that people who do that are just bad town. I haven't seen further evidence of Red being bad town so I consider this terrible reason for calling me town (followed by lowkey throwing shade at a supposed townread) kinda scummy.
In post 100, RedFlavor wrote:kop's questions to mathdino about others and himself seems ok and townie.
And other people are null
BTW, I have 3 finished games here but I played a few games on other sites
Scum's best tool is divide & conquer. Kop's whole thing was "wow posting a reads list this early, seems forced". I see Red encouraging this on purpose to fan that conflict.

Tbh if Kop is scum then Red is probably not scum with him but we have no information so fuck pre-flip associatives.
In post 156, RedFlavor wrote:It was RVS and double votes were under the VC. You could easily check if they were double votes and I dont know how it is bad for town. For kop, he dont really try hard to look like town like momo did in his post. What I think is momo is trying to look townie here because he is scum.
VOTE: momo
A dumbass vote after we just had a whole discussion about momo-lynchbait. Opportunistic, voting someone for calling something else anti-town. "He's trying to look town" is the most basic reason possible to call someone scum.
In post 156, RedFlavor wrote:
In post 148, Almost50 wrote:
In post 92, BigFinn wrote:What's up humans?
This is Finn's entire ISO! Assemble also posted once, but -at least- he said something game-related.

Let me lead by example

VOTE: BigFinn
Yes he have been really quiet and it started to becoming suspicious
Again fanning the flames. BigFinn will probably get replaced, Lynching All Lurkers isn't really a helpful discussion to have.

Basically I haven't seen a single good thought from RedFlavor so far, but I see a lot of thoughts and baseless reads thrown around.

On reread, this isn't gonna be very convincing because you guys will literally just disagree with me on what's a pro-town discussion to have. But at the very least this tells you where I'm at.

my wagons are awesome, sheep meeeeeeee
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 171, Impede wrote:
I think you're either wrong, or right for the wrong reason.
lol people who don't think they can correctly read people off little information
Idk argue with me. Every post Una makes seems like a town kind of self-consciousness. Seems like he's coming at this from a pro-town mindset.
In post 172, Almost50 wrote:as I believe Scum would be less motivated to be active during the holidays (it's a good excuse for low activity).
this is hilariously and honestly dangerously wrong

Return to “Completed Open Games”