Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 449, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i am fairly certain that you will not increase assemble's activity by pressuring him
Lol my vote isn't for pressure. Voting cuz scum.

Interested to see momo's take on all this.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 448, Mathdino wrote: If you haven't shot by then, we're obviously lynching you.
or if jay's towniness increases by a shit ton miraculously
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Was I supposed to hardclaim when I was dead? I don't know if you noticed, but I was about six hours from someone voting me up and Dino hammering.

When is it the best time to claim then?

--- Post Edit ---

Look at that, Dino answered for me.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Also, @those who hard TR momo, I'd be careful with that. I dunno if he is really that shallow or if he scum slipped multiple times, and I pointed it out "mildly" but nobody saw it, it seems.

momo asked for the protectives to be targeting him if Jay flipped Scum. Granted the condition is unlikely to be true from where I stand, but what I'm interested in is he mentioned both he JK and the Bus Driver.
In post 376, momo wrote:Oh and btw, after this post, if Jay does flip scum, I am a likely NK so if jay flips scum, doctor/jailkeeper/whatever protective or bus driving role there is on me
First, if he is asking to be JK'd he definitely has no night action or has one he doesn't intend to use. That's definitely not the Tracker nor is it the Doctor/JK. It isn't the Hider and if he was Commuter he would've used that instead. He is also not a Vig, Role Cop nor a Gunsmith.

That only leaves the Vengeful, and Vengeful never seeks to be overly TR'd as their main objective is to get lynched and kill someone they SR. (Note that bthis is from the guy who claims to be the biggest lynchbait on the site, so Vengeful should REALLY be easy for him, AND no Scum would want to shoot a self-claimed lynchbait anyway).

That leaves us with momo as a VT. Now why would a VT ask for protection??

Never mind.

Another point is the Mafia JOAT has a STRONGMAN SHOT, so even assuming momo was a VT who is more interested in his own survival over TPRs it still doesn't work, and for someone who sets tricks for others about the setup I don't see him not noticing the Mafia JOAT had a Strongman kill. (Not to mention the SK has the option to choose between being 1-shot BP OR Ninja AND Strongman)

OK.. now let's talk about the Bus Driver! The ONLY Bus Driver I see is a MAFIA 1-shot Driver, and -AGAIN- I don't see momo missing that "little" detail. Now why would any Townie expect the MAFIA BUS DRIVER to help them out if they lynch MAFIA?? Does it makes any sense to you all??

The more I think about it the more I feel like momo has been baiting the protective roles (if any) to be on him so his team's shot on their target would go through w/o the need of using their Strongman Shot (if existent) or maybe because they don't have one to begin with. (I'm leaning the former though, because I would have saved my strongman shot to use closer to LyLo/MyLo if I was Scum).

Either way, with their target left unprotected the only way(s) the NK fails is if they target the SK (assuming they picked 1-shot BP), the 1-shot Commuter (if applicable) or the Hider.

To elaborate, both the SK/Commuter CAN be shot the next night, while the Hider they already know who everyone is targeting IF they were the Hider, so 3 people will be cleared from being Hiders (or maybe one will die already?? Who knows?)

What I'm proposing is Mafia have a BUS DRIVER and very likely a JOAT (That is TT, T, or 0Ts), but that doesn't help much TODAY, so let's keep it for later.

FoS momo and DEFINITELY don't want Jay lynched. I don't even know what to think of Mathdino if momo flips Scum at any point, as Dino's plan could still have come from sincere Town perspective or could've been inspired by Scum trying to detect a Hider if there was one.

P.S> There goes my own Town!Block out the window. Good job, myself!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Creature »

Why Assemble though?
Sigh
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 451, Mathdino wrote:In post 449, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
i am fairly certain that you will not increase assemble's activity by pressuring him

Lol my vote isn't for pressure. Voting cuz scum.

Interested to see momo's take on all this.

In post 449, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i am fairly certain that you will not increase assemble's activity by pressuring himLol my vote isn't for pressure. Voting cuz scum.Interested to see momo's take on all this.
was to impede
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

a50 can i have a tldr
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 437, sheepsaysmeep wrote:a50, is there anything you dont like about assemble's vote besides that it was the next vote
The fact he wasn't even active in the game before he popped out to vote?

yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by yessiree »

VC 1.15

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

JaydragonKing (3) -
havingfitz, momo, Assemblerotws
Creature (2) -
JaydragonKing, RedFlavor
Impede (2) -
Kop, Almost50
Assemblerotws (2) -
Mathdino, Impede
Almost50 (1) -
UnabombaH
RedFlavor (1) -
sheepsaysmeep

Not voting
- Hawk, Creature

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2018-01-12 08:00:00)
Last edited by yessiree on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Impede »

There are so many dumb-as-hell arguments in this post that I almost don't even want to bother responding. But knowing that I'll get scumread for ignoring you again... here you go:
In post 436, Almost50 wrote:@momo: Jay is very likely Town to me. They're just being stubborn and overly confrontational (which is annoying somewhat, but is most certainly a TOWN trait). I also liked their reads, so I'm not really feeling scum!Jay here.

Instead, I invite you to check this out:
In post 152, Impede wrote:Wow what a snoozefest. All the theory talk isn't game-advancing at all. I know Math is posting up a readslist, so I'll do the same. This is mostly gut off of reading the past 2-3 pages.

Momo, Jay
Math, A50

Kop, Hawk

Una, Fitz
-

Everyone else is
null
for lack of content.
In post 161, Impede wrote:However, I don’t like momo’s confidence in townreading A50. Seems contrived.
These quotes are only just over 6 hours apart.
Actually they are about 18 hours and 30 minutes apart... not that it matters. I wasn't providing a change in reads with that second post. Just observing that his confidence seemed fake. I townleaned BOTH of you and continued to even after that post.

From then on he starts throwing shade on me for everything I say, pushes Jay (and votes him), shades Mathdino, agrees with Una while actively maintaining a SR on him, but never votes him, and totally ignores the discussion when I ask him how he would have had me phrase my thoughts (about Creature) w/o them sounding "overly aggressive" to him.
These are the posts where I even mention you. was directed at your response to my 152 which you quoted, where I even said that it was NAI, and weren't even directed at you and are hardly throwing shade, and is the actual post where I call you out. Didn't respond to your question about "how i would phrase it"
because it was moronic and an exercise in futility. Not going to argue for the sake of argument.

THIS IS SCUM. Una IS his partner. It's painfully obvious I am astonished others can't see the link. At least Jay agrees Impede is Scum, and both their readlists (they posted two versions) and their progression feel like Town reads/progression, plus -a I said earlier- they're being too confrontational I can hardly see them flipping Scum (only a few select players are that bold as Scum).

I was going to take a dump on this before Jay hardclaimed Vig, but no sense in it now lol

So, if Redflavor isn't promising I'm switching to Impede, because Dino obviously won't let me lynch Una first. I'm good with either Una/Impede (and YES, even before Red whom I'd be reevaluating my read on if I'm still alive by tomorrow).

VOTE: Impede
Yay for OMGUS!

P-edit: I was just thinking to myself the nex vote on Jay would come from Scum. I never saw it to be from Assemble though. :(
Town: 5-1 | Scum: 0-1
Permanently on a mental V/LA
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by momo »

In post 454, Almost50 wrote:That leaves us with momo as a VT. Now why would a VT ask for protection??
'Cause at that moment I thought I had the game cracked open and scum would like to lynch a player like that....why would I ask for protection instead of a powerrole..call me selfish but I like to play and stay alive, enjoying this game and don't wanna die
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 458, Almost50 wrote:
In post 437, sheepsaysmeep wrote:a50, is there anything you dont like about assemble's vote besides that it was the next vote
The fact he wasn't even active in the game before he popped out to vote?
this was what i was thinking too
a50's post abt momo being vt i dont like
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Mathdino »

@sheep: I wouldn't worry about it. A50's logic is pretty much balls. New reads list in order looks like:

Town: Jay, Una, momo, fitz, Kop
Null-town: sheep, Hawk
Null: Impede, A50, Creature
Scum: Red, Assemble
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by momo »

In post 454, Almost50 wrote:OK.. now let's talk about the Bus Driver! The ONLY Bus Driver I see is a MAFIA 1-shot Driver, and -AGAIN- I don't see momo missing that "little" detail. Now why would any Townie expect the MAFIA BUS DRIVER to help them out if they lynch MAFIA?? Does it makes any sense to you all??
Oh come on m8, I asked for doctor/jk/bus driver because those are all the protectives that I could see showing up...Contrary to your opinion, I don't have setups memorized...the bait was something carefully planned out after consulting the wiki...it wasn't something I just came up with of the top of my head....I didn't know what protectives where available
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

i mean i dont like a50 momo role speculating earlier
that big wallpost im not reading
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

analyzing the deterioration of the red wagon later
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 445, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: red
i'll read the impede case later
GDI! Did EVERYBODY roll Scum in this game or are you all nuts? Is this a practical joke? Am I on candid camera? Why is everybody acting as scummy as they ever could?

To explain: Both myself and Dino were on Red for ages. You waited till we BOTH switched of him to vote there??? Really??? Only NOW does Red feel Scummy to you???

sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

red/jay were my lynchpool
i was on red
then i was on jay
jay claimed
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Mathdino »

For anyone interested, Binomial Theorem and probability shenanigans dictate that the chances for the mafia team are:

55.1%: Goon, Goon, JOAT
22.8%: Goon, JOAT, 1-shot Bus Driver
22.0%: Goon, 1-shot Bus Driver
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Impede »

In post 453, JaydragonKing wrote:Was I supposed to hardclaim when I was dead? I don't know if you noticed, but I was about six hours from someone voting me up and Dino hammering.

When is it the best time to claim then?

--- Post Edit ---

Look at that, Dino answered for me.
I don't think this is true. But I guess Dino preemptively posting intent does complicate things a bit. I'd like to think that any sensible player would actually wait for hardclaims at L-1+intent, but who knows.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Yeah there are at least 5 bad pieces of logic in A50's post. I'm at the point of playing Dumb or Scum with him.

Momo, who's your lynchpool now? We're not lynching a verifiable role.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 461, momo wrote: 'Cause at that moment I thought I had the game cracked open and scum would like to lynch a player like that....why would I ask for protection instead of a powerrole..call me selfish but I like to play and stay alive, enjoying this game and don't wanna die
And everyone started the shit on me for saying the Survivor wincon? Old news, but it still stings.

--- Post Edit ---

I am also probably not the most sensible person sometimes either, Impede, so don't count that out.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by momo »

In post 454, Almost50 wrote:The more I think about it the more I feel like momo has been baiting the protective roles (if any) to be on him so his team's shot on their target would go through w/o the need of using their Strongman Shot (if existent) or maybe because they don't have one to begin with. (I'm leaning the former though, because I would have saved my strongman shot to use closer to LyLo/MyLo if I was Scum).
I've been baiting protective roles...mmm....I don't think you understand how my mind works. That's fine...for me, getting past D1 matters more than winning. Call me selfish but after being mislynched so many times, you get that attitude...I wasn't baiting anything, I was making sure that I made it past the day...

Also, I agree when you say that scum is likely to save strongman for later considering it has the highest chance of being needed...but srsly speeking, do you think scum would be worried about doctor/jailkeeper N1. First of all, there is little chance the doctor blocks their kill. Second, there is only a 10% chance of there being a protective role. You wanna get into setup spec...the situation you are calling for is B.S. and no good scum would risk that kind of attention D1. I definitely wouldn't
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Impede »

In post 467, Almost50 wrote: GDI! Did EVERYBODY roll Scum in this game or are you all nuts? Is this a practical joke? Am I on candid camera? Why is everybody acting as scummy as they ever could?

To explain: Both myself and Dino were on Red for ages. You waited till we BOTH switched of him to vote there??? Really??? Only NOW does Red feel Scummy to you???
Can you respond to my ?

pedit: Jay, I was not referring to you as the one who would be sensible. I was referring to Math being sensible by giving you time to hardclaim before hammering.

Return to “Completed Open Games”