Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4250 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Bulbazak »

I guess this comes down to whether you believe the guilty or not. Because if you do, you're essentially throwing away a guaranteed scum lynch just to roll the dice because "lol. I want to be different.".
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4251 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Bins »

i don’t know if i do

no matter what i’m picking between a 1v1
and rn i feel more confident in you v dunker
than arch v DV
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4252 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Bins »

essentially equivalent to dunker having a guilty on you
if i’m wrong sorry but i’m not intentionally game throwing
everyone’s been townreading dunk all game

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4253 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Bins »

also cause uh
DV says he scumreads you over Dunk
if you were brought to LYLO and ur town ur getting mislynched anyways

gtkas
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4254 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Uh, no. That's not how 1v1s work. You having a townread on one does not equal a guilty on the other person. It just means you think that one is more town than the other, and that's something that you need to at least reexamine in a Lylo situation. There are some huge reasons why me being scum here doesn't make sense, and there are inconsistencies from Dunker that need to be examined. And I know that in a Lylo situation with me and Dunker, I can at least grind things out enough so that DV at least listens, and that could be enough to get scum Dunker lynched. I just didn't feel the need to grind things out today, because today should be about solving Arch v. DV, and I think it's fairly obvious that Arch is scum if you take a good look at his ISO and watch how he positions himself throughout the game. But if you want to grind it out now, fine. I can go over everything in detail if need be and ask you the hard hitting questions to actually make you think. And maybe, just maybe, you'll actually try to sort me instead of falling into the "well everyone
says
X is town/scum" which is really BS when you stop and think about it. But in order to do that, you need to unvote me. If after everything is said and done, you can revote if you don't feel satisfied and just want things to be over. I won't blame you at that point.

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4255 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:25 am

Post by DeasVail »

I'm sorry that I never got to write the post I was planning to yesterday. MS went down while I was typing it up and then my computer restarted overnight and I can't recover it. :( I will type it all up again but it won't be until this afternoon most likely.

@Bins re: the scum no-killing thing. You're right, and I somehow hadn't actually considered that.

If we lynch Bulba that's okay, I'll cope, I'll still try my best to pull out the win for us. But I will still be asking that we lynch between me and Arch today, for the sake of my own sanity more than anything else.

Big post should be coming sometime this afternoon.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #4256 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:52 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 5.07Image

Archwing (2)
DeasVail, Bulbazak L-1
Bulbazak (2)
Archwing, Bins L-1
Not Voting (1)
Dunkerdoodles

Day five deadline is Monday April 9, 2 PM PST. (expired on 2018-04-09 14:00:00).

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4257 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Bins »

That’s not what I’m saying Bulba
I’m saying it’s like if Dunker was claiming a guilty on you
you still have to figure out which is the right one
DV has a guilty but DV slot has been shifty shifty

UNVOTE:

for DV big post

gtkas
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4258 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

scenerio:
me and bulba are in a 1v1
arch vs dv is a 1v1

either dv claimed backup tracker as scum
or arch and bulba are bussing brilliantly
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4259 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Archwing »

Dunker, the only pro town thing for you to do right now is to vote bulba. Do you see why?
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4260 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

thats where you're wrong
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4261 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Archwing »

please explain.
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4262 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 4258, Dunkerdoodles wrote:either dv claimed backup tracker as scum
or arch and bulba are bussing brilliantly
in both of these scenarios you've created, bulba is scum in both.
GTKAS
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4263 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

yes
i know, he is confirmed scum
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4264 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Archwing »

kk.

are you considering either me or DV on the block for todays lynch instead?
GTKAS
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4265 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 4257, Bins wrote: I’m saying it’s like if Dunker was claiming a guilty on you
you still have to figure out which is the right one
If Dunker had claimed a guilty on me, I'd be voting Dunker and wouldn't be considering anyone else. I could then probably guess the second scum from there, but Dunker would be 100% scum, and I wouldn't want to distract from town nailing him.

Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4266 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

i hardclaim cop with guilty on bulba
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4267 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4268 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:51 pm

Post by DeasVail »

It's extra chocolate chip double crunch time! Woo yeah!!!

(I'm a bit sick and it's making me a little loopy, but you'll probably see my mood shift as I read through Archwing's posts so look forward to that!)

First up, I feel that my most legit point against Arch prior to the track result was his behaviour around the xyzzy wagon, which I outlined in the first post where I voted for him and I don't think needs going over again. But I really think I was onto something there!

But yeah, now I'll go through the stuff that has occurred since the track result that I think reveals Arch as scum, apart from the fact that he, you know, visited Keychain the night that she died. (I'm being needlessly bitchy here but surely I have that right after all of this)

Without further ado!

: THE REACTION! And ooooooh what a reaction it is.

Let's pretend that Archwing is town.

Archwing sees me (the claimed backup tracker) vote for him and say nothing else or any kind of track result or anything.
I think it was pretty obvious that I was claiming that I tracked Arch, but even if you were to give Arch the benefit of the doubt here and say he just realised, surely he as town would just think that me voting him so early is totally weird and crazy and doesn't make any sense and he would generally be totally "wtf" in response right?

Instead we get a super controlled, measured, constructed post. And you know who makes those kinds of posts??? Yep, that's right. Scum! Scum trying to have a "town" response to a track guilty but imo totally failing at it but I guess not since he hasn't been lynched yet.

---

: I feel the use of the exaggerated buzzword "scumslip" to describe my claim betrays a certain level of desperation that is consistent with his other posting.

(Basically I think both he and Bulba freaked the fuck out after people weren't questioning my claim very much and I tracked him to Keychain)

---

: "Why would Deas track me out of the remaining players, AND WHY WOULD I MAKE THE KILL?. Honestly, that is a really big scumslip."

So here he's saying that it doesn't make any sense for me to choose him as a track target because he wouldn't make the kill.

But if he thought that it wouldn't make sense for me to track him, doesn't that mean he would make the kill, thinking that I wouldn't track him? I believe he's being honest about the first part and actually thought that I would not track him due to it not making sense. And I think he's made that pretty obvious in this post, but is trying to use it against me somehow because at this stage people are saying they believe my claim so "throw out whatever shit you can to see what sticks", is probably his best strategy.

---

: "why would scum!me wait until now to fuck around with Deas' claim?"

Um because Bulba tried to fuck around with my claim Day 4 but no one bought it. (More on this later)

Again, more random arguments that make no sense for the sake of making arguments!

---

: "Like, out of LQ (game still active), Assembler/Mulch (scum), Sheep (scum), and creature (town)... how does UCV take scum here?"

Another argument that makes absolutely no sense! Arch has already said that Creature is bad as scum as a reason in his defence, but now UCV wouldn't take a scum PM because... someone else would be taking it instead...? Um.... who???

---

: "Bins, I will join you on bulba today if you wanna go there. I'm positive he's the other scum. I promise."

Even though I'm apparently 100% scum, he is suggesting that people vote Bulba instead (not confirmed scum to Arch at this point in a world where he is town). Again, at this stage his situation is desperate. People are still believing me. He doesn't think he can get me lynched, so the best option is for him to delay things by getting people to lynch Bulba (who I still think is very likely his buddy), and if he is the one that spearheaded the bulba lynch, it gives him material to use to look better than me in 3P LYLO. The "Oooo I got you to lynch Bulba!" argument.

Town have the truth on their side and tend to think that surely people will come around and believe them because it's the truth. But Arch shows none of that here.

---

: Arch asks: "Deas can you show me where you crumbed backup tracker, if at all?"

Despite him knowing that I never did:

And despite me claiming the previous day that I hadn't crumbed and didn't know whether Chess had or not.

I feel like this is obviously just designed to make me look bad.

---

See my in response to the post from Archwing in 4104.

---

, : These are just really yuck posts which I feel can only come from scum trying whatever they can. Like saying Bins/Dunker are lazy, or saying they're game throwing is just ughhh.

---

: Total backpedal on setup spec, despite having used it as an argument in previous posts:

Which I think just makes it obvious that he was using arguments that he didn't believe in (this doesn't come from town)

---

: "Because the other arguments weren't working, let's try something new!" (Paraphrased)

---

is also yuck.

---

To be continued (hopefully later tonight)
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4269 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:27 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I’m still out, but I’d also like to point out the sudden change in Bulba from trying to dispute my claim Day 4 as if he was testing the waters to see if I could be lynched, to... whatever he is doing now, which I think can only really make sense as scum with Arch trying to mindfuck people into voting for me, and I’m really worried that it’s going to work.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4270 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:20 am

Post by DeasVail »

Just on phone so can only do short posts for now
In post 4208, Archwing wrote:Deas, is there any talk in your team's pt/discord about why smocaine took the alleged backup tracker?
My team’s plan was for Katsuki to take any scum PM and for any town PRs to be given to the weaker/less likely to betownread players, since it would make them more likely to be confirmed as town, and that ended up being the rationale for Smocaine getting the backup tracker role.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4271 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:24 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 4200, DeasVail wrote:
In post 4175, Bins wrote:
In post 4161, DeasVail wrote:Hey Bins/Dunker, where are your thoughts currently at?

There's been a lot of uhhh... questionable posts over the last few pages and it's become really obvious (at least to me) that Arch has gotten to the point where he's just throwing whatever he can out there to see what sticks. I've sort of been holding back because I don't want this to descend into a quote wall war if I can help it (or spam posting war, one or the other, I guess). But if by any chance either of you are still unsure or need more from me, I'll happily point out all the uh questionable posting. I just don't want to start ripping into Arch's posts unnecessarily if you guys see it too.
You think it's Bulba/Arch right? and not Dunker/Arch? So Bulba's putting on this bus show
Yeah, I just can’t see Dunker as scum here.

Also I would like to point out that Arch is making a big deal out of me being a big scary scum player based on the fact that I’m an established player on this site, but he has nothing to back that up. I’m known for my town play, not my scum play, and I always play pretty conservatively as scum. I can’t remember claiming anything other than VT, and I’m pretty sure I’ve definitely never done a fake guilty. So Archwing saying that a fake claim and then fake guilty are “well within my scum range” is frankly just bullshit. I don’t think he even knows what my scumrange is.

And there’s so much other stuff from Arch like this and worse that is just really really bad.
In post 4201, Archwing wrote:and now look at bulb. He's essentially conf scum. He isn t even trying. All he cares about is setting up a mislynch today or tomorrow.

Pedit
Deas, that's creature talking friend.
In post 4202, DeasVail wrote:Also I think the casual insults towards Dunker and Bins aren’t cool.

PEdit: so it’s Creature’s fault that your scum? What the fuck, seriously. Like I’m really sorry guys, but this is just bizarre.
Also I really feel the need to reiterate this. Blaming Creature as if it makes a difference when I’m accusing him of making shit up is super dodge. I don’t care who’s making shit up to try and get me lynched. It’s the same thing
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4272 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:02 am

Post by Bulbazak »

@DV: I was wary of your claim for good reason at the time: I didn't think it made sense. Given what I was told of the mod by mastina, Backup Tracker seemed incredibly unlikely, and that made me think your claim was kinda sketchy. It wasn't until no one else claimed a PR that I admitted it was legit. After Bins's claim today, I then had to struggle with the claim for the same reasons, mainly that I wasn't sure about the balance situation and whether it made sense in this setup. Now most of this struggle was behind the scenes, so I'm not going to be able to point to a series of posts and go "Aha! See!" like I'd want to. The first thing I did was reread the last dayphase, mainly to see if you tracking Arch again made sense. Given that your suspicion on the slot increased as the day went on, I felt that the track made sense. Also, the more I mulled things over in my head, the more and more I felt solid on Arch-scum. Add in that mastina then said that I was wrong and that Backup Tracker actually made sense in this setup, and I was solid on your slot. Then Dunker refused to vote Arch after I voted there, and I was essentially fist pumping about making the right choice.

Oh, and if you want to look at reactions regarding your claim, check out Arch last day phase. He's the only one besides Bins that super pushes massclaim, and he only does so after she brings the idea up. Then, once you claimed, he shows no hesitation or doubt and immediately treats you as conf. town. Frankly, my expressing doubt about your claim shouldn't seem out of the ordinary. You should be more concerned with those who didn't express any doubt, especially considering the type of role you claimed.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4273 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Bulbazak »

@Bins: What do you think of Arch trying to make me doubt your claim?

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4274 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:01 am

Post by DeasVail »

!!!!

My team has found where chesskid crumbed.

Read from T-Bone. (Chesskid made a post in our PT about how he thought that T-Bone was the original tracker who tracked Titus after this)

Then look at all of Chesskid's posts after this post from T-Bone. He calls T-Bone town at every opportunity.

And then the clincher:
In post 3125, chesskid3 wrote:You know how with Batman and Robin how Batman is always belittling Robin?

Thats u rn
GAME SET MATCH

BAM

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”