Theme Test Market and Co-Mod Recruitment

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #303 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:12 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Looking for comods to run Survivor: Risk vs. Reward.
I have a game outline and I'm looking for some comods to help me think through challenges and run it.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #318 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:15 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Kicking the tires on modding a game of survivor. Have some ideas but would love to start putting together a team. Of particular interest to me is people who are strong on challenge design and have a lot of ideas for challenges that they want to run. Even if that's not your skillset though if you're interested in getting involved hit me up.

The general idea is a blood vs water game where identities are known to your blood/water duo.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #322 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:10 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 318, Thestatusquo wrote: Kicking the tires on modding a game of survivor. Have some ideas but would love to start putting together a team. Of particular interest to me is people who are strong on challenge design and have a lot of ideas for challenges that they want to run. Even if that's not your skillset though if you're interested in getting involved hit me up.

The general idea is a blood vs water game where identities are known to your blood/water duo.
still looking.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #324 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:43 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 322, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 318, Thestatusquo wrote: Kicking the tires on modding a game of survivor. Have some ideas but would love to start putting together a team. Of particular interest to me is people who are strong on challenge design and have a lot of ideas for challenges that they want to run. Even if that's not your skillset though if you're interested in getting involved hit me up.

still looking.
Thanks Mist and vash we're all set!

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games [Big Brother: Digital Distortion Now Accepting Sign-ups!]”