Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 146, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 139, Gamma Emerald wrote:These seem good. I am kinda TRing you tbh.
Why?
1) your reads align with mine quite a bit; mirror tell
2) I like your posting so far
3) Varsoon's interactions with you feel like scum tunneling town rn
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw the scumteam from the cancelled large was me Anen rb 2319 and Assemble
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: BuJaber

I'm adding Varsoon to the town like, because he brings up good reasons, even though they are wrong and bias.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Pile* not like
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 150, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Why?
I disagree with #3. Do you have experience with him or something?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also I feel like Varsoon is skipping over other people's content to go after KO
it feels like his play from This Game is for pieguyn (pieguyn now goes by pienyan) with how he also tunneled drealmerz7
VOTE: Varsoon
KO no, this is scum!Varsoon
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 154, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 150, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Why?
I disagree with #3. Do you have experience with him or something?
Actually yes, see above
<Embrace The Void>

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 155, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also I feel like Varsoon is skipping over other people's content to go after KO
it feels like his play from This Game is for pieguyn (pieguyn now goes by pienyan) with how he also tunneled drealmerz7
VOTE: Varsoon
KO no, this is scum!Varsoon
Link? I think his posting even if it's wrong is good. But, he could just be a good scum player.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

<Embrace The Void>

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:33 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 134, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 100, Shaziro wrote:Those who specifically want power probably shouldn't get it
TBF, I trust myself and I know that I'm town. I mean, I know I won't get it but in my mind, it is better to put it on the town I know and trust.
In post 105, BuJaber wrote:aybe koki's opener is NAI but when dunkerdoodle follows it up by voting koki for host it looks pretty suspicious to me
Shouldn't that say more about Dunk than koki?
Well no because if dunker and koki are both scum his vote makes sense as a scum move. If dunker is town it's just a dumb move. If dunker is scum and koki is town that makes even less sense as a move. So I vote koki who could be either scum or town. If he flips town that probably means dunker is town. If he flips scum dunker could be town but would very likely be scum.

@koki - I wasn't trying to represent what you said, I was using hammer as an analogy for something that can't be changed. That's because in your post you make it sound like my vote on you is a mistake that I can't correct. But I have plenty of time to change my mind.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hmm... I suspect one of Nero/BuJaber is guilty of the wrong-way association tell.
<Embrace The Void>

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 159, BuJaber wrote:@koki - I wasn't trying to represent what you said, I was using hammer as an analogy for something that can't be changed. That's because in your post you make it sound like my vote on you is a mistake that I can't correct. But I have plenty of time to change my mind.
You said you voted me for "claiming evil" or was that a joke.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:47 am

Post by BuJaber »

Honestly? No it wasn't. It was in RVS but not a joke. You claimed leader of an evil organization, so I voted for you.

Then when I reread the game to see where I want to vote, I kept it on you because I thought more about dunker voting you for host and came up with the conclusions above. And I didn't notice anything in your other posts that convinces me enough to change my mind.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 137, Varsoon wrote:As far as who to make leader, I wish there was more Elbirn posting to go off of, but now it feels like he's in an appeal zone where I'd have to be extra critical of everything.
I think that there's probably some link between Joey's garbage vote on me and their support of Kokicheese. As you can likely tell, I am not a fan of that dude being anywhere near our leader. We should specifically make sure he doesn't even get second place.
People have been talking about Titus and I'm like, eh I dunno. Titus tends to get game-controlling when she has a lot of power/setup knowledge, regardless of alignment, and I think it'd make it much harder for me to figure out the slot.
Dear Varlate,

Our Congressman and Congresswomen have been baffled by your various answers considering your position on the Kokichi Nation. We, as a Nation, are asking you to kindly "calm the fuck down".
In that respect, we are moving our active denunciation to the VOTE: Baju something Nation.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of *****
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 160, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hmm... I suspect one of Nero/BuJaber is guilty of the wrong-way association tell.
huh? Who am I being associated with or are you just trying to associate me with Bujaber?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:02 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 163, Joey_ wrote:
In post 137, Varsoon wrote:As far as who to make leader, I wish there was more Elbirn posting to go off of, but now it feels like he's in an appeal zone where I'd have to be extra critical of everything.
I think that there's probably some link between Joey's garbage vote on me and their support of Kokicheese. As you can likely tell, I am not a fan of that dude being anywhere near our leader. We should specifically make sure he doesn't even get second place.
People have been talking about Titus and I'm like, eh I dunno. Titus tends to get game-controlling when she has a lot of power/setup knowledge, regardless of alignment, and I think it'd make it much harder for me to figure out the slot.
Dear Varlate,

Our Congressman and Congresswomen have been baffled by your various answers considering your position on the Kokichi Nation. We, as a Nation, are asking you to kindly "calm the fuck down".
In that respect, we are moving our active denunciation to the VOTE: Baju something Nation.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of *****
really? Can't read my username from the post above you?

You spend all this time every single post with that intro and signature but this you skimp on?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 164, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 160, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hmm... I suspect one of Nero/BuJaber is guilty of the wrong-way association tell.
huh? Who am I being associated with or are you just trying to associate me with Bujaber?
Neither; I think one of you may be pushing the wrong person between Kokichi and Dunker, I just need to figure out the original logic.
<Embrace The Void>

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:05 am

Post by BuJaber »

You are all welcome to call me Bu if my username is too difficult to type.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd be down for a Bu wagon. His argument that Koki is scummier than Dunk and that Koki's alignment will tell us about Dunk's alignment is just ridiculous.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 165, BuJaber wrote:
Dear Varlate,

Kindly,
Prime Minister of *****

You spend all this time every single post with that intro and signature but this you skimp on?
Dear Baju something,

Your Nation should understand that at the time i answered Varlate's correspondance, I was reading the last few pages and your Nation wasn't in the recent postings Nation, and thus, our Nation was lazy and remembered it was Baju Something.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of ****
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:13 am

Post by BuJaber »

A look into the spider-web that is my mind: viewtopic.php?f=94&t=74542

If you want to read it.

Basically if you think I'm an idiot that's fine. Just don't scumread me for how I think. I'm confident that my methods work.

And if you want to lynch me go forth and good luck for the rest of the game.

This game is filled with veterans. New players are often discriminated against in terms of how they play. Fact of life.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:14 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 169, Joey_ wrote:
In post 165, BuJaber wrote:
Dear Varlate,

Kindly,
Prime Minister of *****

Dear Baju something,

Your Nation should understand that at the time i answered Varlate's correspondance, I was reading the last few pages and your Nation wasn't in the recent postings Nation, and thus, our Nation was lazy and remembered it was Baju Something.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of ****

Alright, that is an acceptable explanation.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, I don't even like alot of the "vets".

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Soon is aight'

I like Titus as a person but she can get really really bad at times.

Shaz is cool. I'd help him clear a barbarian encampment.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

NEWS FLASH:
Nero has been revealed to be town-aligned by CNN (The question is whether you are willing to believe CNN) :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”