Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm aware of my play. Yes I was making easy pushes to get the day over with. I'm not doing that anymore. I'm trying to lynch what's best for town.

I don't scum read mumble or katherine. I don't have a read on them at all and I don't think I will anytime soon because of lack of activity. From my experience someone pulls VT and they just don't want to play. I've also seen PRs lurk to avoid the NK and I've seen scum slide right on through so it's literally NAI. I'm against letting them be NAI for the entirety of the game and would like to deal with such a thing now instead of later.

I'm more positive that lynching one of these slots will help us more than risking a mislynch of a player thats actually contributing but we think is scum.

I will compromise on whatever lynch I see necessary.

Of the "active players" KTS and Cedric are on the board for me atm.

At least GAMMA is pursuing things aggressively with passion. Luca just seems town to me.

I'm always always always against policy. This isn't policy. This is "they could be scum and from an objective point of view mislynching them early is better than mislynching players that are giving effort." You can call it policy but I won't.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 591, Luca Blight wrote: Ausuka's - So I've gone from top tier to bottom based on my Katherine vote? Like, you disregard everything you found townie earlier for that? Bizarre.
You were never top-level. Assuming you're referring to I meant townclub as in above null. My reads were always gonna be weak that early.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 589, Luca Blight wrote: - Ausuka, I think you're removing the context a bit here - Katherine isn't finding your reads list scummy in itself - she thinks the fact
she
is your
'candidate for promotion
' is weird given she hadn't exactly done much at that time. At least, that's how I interpreted it.
Even in that case, the fact that I used it as my townlead term in all those towngames should be enough to prove it doesn't make me scum :?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Whatever is actually the case town is pretty split. Everyone has the same amount of votes on them.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Maria how confident is you ausuka read?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'll iso everyone and try to reassess my reads here shortly.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 589, Luca Blight wrote: - Ausuka is misrepping me a bit here - the momentum on Tchill dying down had no bearing on my Katherine vote (I clearly stated my reasons for flipping my read on Tchill). Why does it matter that I didn't scumread Katherine before that post? She had barely any content up until that point - hence '
decent bet
' rather than anything concrete to pin her as scum. Ausuka's comment that
'I don't think scum would vote me here'
is odd as well - I don't see her as well townread as she seems to believe, and it's not as if scum would only target popular wagons anyway.
So there's nothing to scumread him for? And that makes the wagon a "decent bet" because ???

I mean, I guess katherine could be scum, but I think generally, scum try to push popular targets. Obviously people are piling onto me now but I didn't see it happening then. If scum voted me they'd probably want enough reasoning to turn me into a wagon, and his post didn't have that.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 596, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 586, Ausuka wrote:
In post 548, Killthestory wrote:creature is lock v
Unfortunately yes. Creature never flips scum here.
Ewwwwww this might be enough to justify a scumread on Ausuka, why "unfortunately"?
It'd be a LOT easier if I could scumread the person who is voting me and refuses to give reasons for it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 649, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 645, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 642, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 638, Gamma Emerald wrote:TChill please look past the activity and look at Katehrine's content please, thoughts will be required
Activity isn't AI. It is required to show the rest of the game that you're town though. I'm talking Strong TR. So while the "content" hasn't been scummy I'd like to continue with a group ik is going to play the game. That can be transparently town when i need them to be. I can't trust Katherine or Mumble atm but would love to play with them if they actually decide to participate. (Tone reads only seem to be made when it comes to players with low content. If you can read someone on tone that's great. I can't.)
When Katherine has participated she's been pretty towny imo, that's why I wanted you to read her posts, so that I could try to get you to see that, but you seem to be having more fun discrediting her so u-do-u
VOTE: TChill13
discredit? i've done no such thing. I simply disagreed that i'm ok with calling him town based off his content. I read it. It's not good enough for me. Not once did i talk about his actually play in a negative manner. I think it's great you can declare a strong TR on such low content. I can't. Have i definitively called katherine scum? I haven't.

If you want to vote me that's fine. Explain correctly why you're voting me though. I mean if you want to of course. I'm not having any of that BS though.
I think you're not taking the proper time to sort Katherine because you already know alignment and don't have to try.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 663, Havo wrote:
In post 634, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 630, Tchill13 wrote:somebody tell me the difference in mumble, katherine and havo. the difference that makes havo scum but the other two town.
First off Katherine is a townread, but Havo has also been very active and engaged while Mumble hasn't, and Katherine has been engaged but not active.
You left out the part about why I’m scum. ;)
LOL I was honestly distracted arguing with him about his suspicion on Katherine to pay attention to the rest of the post
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 597, Gamma Emerald wrote: 3. You have also used AtE yourself this game. It's quite understandable given the lack of reasoning behind people's votes against him.
I don't like Garciaing but kts has a point with point one. I recall getting suspected a lot in the past for leaps in my progression of reads, when I didn't take care to articulate how the read morphed. Implosion was in one of the earliest instances of this, Mini 1838. Honestly it's somewhat concerning he didn't think of that himself.[/quote]
So Implo is meant to remember mislynching you in a game a year and a half ago, and then thinking that that instance of being wrong about your progression makes progression an invalid reason to scumread someone? :?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 673, Cedrick wrote:to me it looks like you just want to policy lynch them but you don't want to actually call it that because you saw the negative attention i got from it.

implosion Mar 10, 11:07pm Mar 12, 07:58pm 0 days 18 hours 24
Ausuka Mar 11, 04:49am Mar 13, 03:36am 0 days 10 hours 20
Mumble Mar 10, 09:50pm Mar 12, 08:39pm 0 days 17 hours 13
katherine Mar 10, 09:42pm Mar 12, 03:04am 1 day 11 hours 9

These 4 people should all be ashamed of themselves regardless of alignment but ESPECIALLY if they are town.

I'm down for a lurker policy lynch, but we still have time so if i can lynch a scum read first, i'd rather do that.
no thanks
<Embrace The Void>

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 686, Ausuka wrote:
In post 594, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 597, Gamma Emerald wrote: 3. You have also used AtE yourself this game. It's quite understandable given the lack of reasoning behind people's votes against him.
I don't like Garciaing but kts has a point with point one. I recall getting suspected a lot in the past for leaps in my progression of reads, when I didn't take care to articulate how the read morphed. Implosion was in one of the earliest instances of this, Mini 1838. Honestly it's somewhat concerning he didn't think of that himself.
So Implo is meant to remember mislynching you in a game a year and a half ago, and then thinking that that instance of being wrong about your progression makes progression an invalid reason to scumread someone? :?
fixed terrible formatting
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:19 am

Post by brassherald »

@mod just replace me, I'm completely checked out of this game.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 676, Tchill13 wrote:I'm aware of my play. Yes I was making easy pushes to get the day over with. I'm not doing that anymore. I'm trying to lynch what's best for town.

I don't scum read mumble or katherine. I don't have a read on them at all and I don't think I will anytime soon because of lack of activity. From my experience someone pulls VT and they just don't want to play. I've also seen PRs lurk to avoid the NK and I've seen scum slide right on through so it's literally NAI. I'm against letting them be NAI for the entirety of the game and would like to deal with such a thing now instead of later.

I'm more positive that lynching one of these slots will help us more than risking a mislynch of a player thats actually contributing but we think is scum.

I will compromise on whatever lynch I see necessary.

Of the "active players" KTS and Cedric are on the board for me atm.

At least GAMMA is pursuing things aggressively with passion. Luca just seems town to me.

I'm always always always against policy. This isn't policy. This is "they could be scum and from an objective point of view mislynching them early is better than mislynching players that are giving effort." You can call it policy but I won't.
Why did you all-caps my name?
<Embrace The Void>

Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 689, brassherald wrote:
don't really blame you. this day has gone on forever and we aren't even close to lynching somebody.
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 683, Ausuka wrote:
In post 596, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 586, Ausuka wrote:
In post 548, Killthestory wrote:creature is lock v
Unfortunately yes. Creature never flips scum here.
Ewwwwww this might be enough to justify a scumread on Ausuka, why "unfortunately"?
It'd be a LOT easier if I could scumread the person who is voting me and refuses to give reasons for it.
Mhm I guess that's fair
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 686, Ausuka wrote:
I don't like Garciaing but kts has a point with point one. I recall getting suspected a lot in the past for leaps in my progression of reads, when I didn't take care to articulate how the read morphed. Implosion was in one of the earliest instances of this, Mini 1838. Honestly it's somewhat concerning he didn't think of that himself.
Okay first of all just because I said I was pushed for something doesn't mean you can autopilot to "oh he got lynched that game". I actually got nightkilled after claiming at L-1,
thank you very little
. And I feel like he'd have it in his mafia memory banks that "bad progression =/= scumfuck"
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wait where did this come from?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 691, Cedrick wrote:
don't really blame you. this day has gone on forever and we aren't even close to lynching somebody.
How long has this day been again? Just curious.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

nevermind checked for myself. 3 days. 3 days and Cedrick says it's gone on forever.
<Embrace The Void>

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Ausuka »

I don't really get the Havo votes on page 25. On that page I can only see playstyle-related things.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 696, Gamma Emerald wrote:nevermind checked for myself. 3 days. 3 days and Cedrick says it's gone on forever.
that's it? holy fuck it feels like a month.

if we are going to take the full 14 days i'm probably going to replace out. We are like 30 pages in 3 days :facepalm:
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:29 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 694, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Wait where did this come from?
I just find I don't like Normals, to be honest. I've been in three now and have not completed one because I stop paying attention. Guess I'll just stay out of normals from now on, sorry my dudes.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”