Micro 789 - Alternating 9p - Mafia wins

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:22 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Why don't you sell us GL over Bu?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:22 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm biased I don't want him to be scum.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:23 am

Post by BlackVoid »

I keep putting effort because I want town to win the game even if today ended in a mislynch. If you're somehow actually town here, you could probably do that instead of self-voting, asking to be lynched, or making comments like which don't really have any substance.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:25 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

NO AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE will make you and especially Ico - TR me. I'm telling you you're trying in the wrong direction for the love of god.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:38 am

Post by BlackVoid »

I just feel like we have completely different playstyles. Evidence is probably the only thing that'll make me townread you. Your reaction has been mostly ATE but that can be hard to evaluate either way when you know that the player has ATE as part of their scum arsenal. Most of the evidence points to Lovebird/you. It doesn't point to Lovebird/BuJaber. BuJaber has been consistently pushing Lovebird D1 and then D2. He insisted that Lovebird absolutely needed to be lynched, then set up lynches based on Lovebird's townflip (a bizarre thing for a partner to do with the amount of confidence he had in his push). You want GL to be town and you're saying the team is Lovebird/BuJaber. Two things: 1) That worldview doesn't make sense to me. 2) I don't think that's a guaranteed loss for town at all if Lovebird is lynched and Icon is killed, you're going to be 1v1ing BuJaber with GL as the decider. And he's townreading you and scumreading BuJaber. If scum is indeed Lovebird/BuJaber like you say, town has it in the bag. But then you get frustrated and say that town won't win the game. If I was in your position assuming you're town, I'd go with the Lovebird lynch and then focus on convincing GL that BuJaber was scum. It would actually be a very winnable gamestate.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:40 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

If by some cruel trick Ank was messing with us I think we should lynch me tomorrow in the best interests of town. If you let me get to Lylo we autolose so it's not as anti-town as you think.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:43 am

Post by Ankamius »

Guys

Stop thinking of things in terms of teams. Focus on individual reads.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:43 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Except neither me nor Icon will be there in LYLO. The only person remaining who is scumreading you is BuJaber (assuming Lovebird is lynched). Why are you conflating suspicion from us into an auto-loss in lylo?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:44 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm frustrated because my ISO is clearly town. You have a habit of reading my all over the place playstyle as scum. I do not feel like doing the work for you when I tried my very best and still had you all turn on me. Like I said sell me on GL I can't see it. Just like you can't see Bu.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:45 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What? Look Ico is there tomorrow and I'm assuming tomorrow is Lylo. Ico wants me before Love.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:46 am

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1380, CheekyTeeky wrote:If by some cruel trick Ank was messing with us I think we should lynch me tomorrow in the best interests of town. If you let me get to Lylo we autolose so it's not as anti-town as you think.
I'm talking about this case where Ank flips scum (although not really feeling optimistic about it).
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:46 am

Post by Ankamius »

Focus on associatives once you know for a fact who scum is.

BuJaber is scum by play.
GreenLiquid is scum for his fake catch up analysis.

Do they make sense as a team? I don't care, that's a weak thing to discount scumreads for. I've seen scum get away with insane amounts of scumminess for the dumbest reasons when they get caught by play, don't fall for that here.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:47 am

Post by Ankamius »

Cheeky is blatantly town. Why is this hard to see?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:48 am

Post by BlackVoid »

I don't know. BuJaber is blatantly town. Why is this hard to see?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:49 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

How?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:49 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Read progressions that make sense? Lol thats the signature of my scum game.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:50 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1378, CheekyTeeky wrote:NO AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE will make you and especially Ico - TR me. I'm telling you you're trying in the wrong direction for the love of god.
THIS

You two have been so off base today that its insane.

Scum have had a free pass to hop onto the me-wagon today and you two are big reasons for that.

And guess who had a huge scumread on Bu that was sidelined to wagon me because associatives.

GreenLiquid.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:50 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1388, BlackVoid wrote:I don't know. BuJaber is blatantly town. Why is this hard to see?
Because his posts only look good if upu don't think about them.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:53 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Do you still think love is town Ank?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:57 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Lovebird is confirmed scum. Check her profile. She's been last online Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:02:14 am. I'm pretty sure she's been online plenty in the past couple of days but didn't check in.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:59 am

Post by BlackVoid »

BuJaber isn't Lovebird's partner and it's basically down to GL or Cheeky. I need to re-read how GL treated Lovebird D2 but I remember him pushing pretty hard in that direction D1. Not sure if I can rule out distancing yet.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:07 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Well if you read GL's ISO he casts a fair bit of shade on her early about her early town read on Rask - which I found was townie. It makes me think if they're scum together that maybe GL was more sensitive to a partner slip as noone else sermed to think it was scummy. Most suspicious thing was that GL never voted her for it but just kinda pushed her while voting elsewhere.

The only other thing that was scummy by GL in my opinion was how he hard shaded NM in retaliation to my hard defending of NM but again he didn't vote there. When I entered he had announced intent so I found it odd that he had a big spiel for scum NM only because I said the wagon was scum driven but he never presented the case BEFORE announcing intent to hammer.

Ank has a point about his posting always being in "catch up" mode which I didn't really think about. It reminds me of how mastina played scum in team mafia - always catching up but reading current reads and manipulating her catch up to shape reads or push mislynches.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:13 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1277, GreenLiquid wrote:Lovebird: This one is all over my ISO, so I won't repeat myself. Hasn't changed.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:14 am

Post by BuJaber »

First of all analyzing teams helps you choose which scumread to lynch first. As you yourself say the focus becomes after someone flips scum for sure. When you can't decide who to lynch between two or three scumreads you start looking at who's flip eliminates potential teammates, so that you reduce chance as much as possible. All that matters to town is that all scum are lynched before game ends. When you don't have hard guilties if you can maximize the knowledge gained from each lynch you maximize your chances of eventually catching all scum.

Second of all have you ever actually pointed out what in my play is scummy. Maybe provide some examples? Open yourself up to getting people to comment on your read instead of just saying "cheeky is 100% town and Buj is 100% scum y'all are bad"

From Ank's perspective the scumteam has to be either me and love or me and GL. Those two teams aren't logical at all. If you summarize all of GL's posts you come up with "Buj is scum". His entire game is bussing his partner? No way.
As for love look at how we've butted heads. Does it make sense? Does it make sense that I pushed for her lynch so much if she were my partner?

I don't even agree that my play has been scummy but even if you believe it you cannot ignore the potential scumteams. That is intentionally ignoring relevant game info.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:17 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 120, GreenLiquid wrote:
In post 118, Raskolnikov wrote:GL are you secret scum hiding in town by not making any mistakes? :lol: :?
No, although I get the feeling scum are basically getting away with that. We need more pressure or direction or something right now, and less voting and scumreading on the basis of activity/lack of content. And more people posting in the evenings, Christ.
How weird does this look now btw? :lol:

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”