Mini Normal 1999: BooneyToonz VII - Join the Boonguard!

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

im so glad i decided to use my night action on you mohab lol.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

NK/TIAM is confirmed scum in my eyes.

rb is 90 percent scum. eddie 3 percent, mort 7 percent.
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Mohab500 »

In post 1699, MortFeld wrote:
In post 1698, Mohab500 wrote:lul wtf were the last few posts.. rb is angrytown I guess
scum!rb is perfectly capable of strong negative emotion too, trust me lmao
yeah I am just putting possibilities
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

hi mohab
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Mohab500 »

I am here if you still are, eddie. Do you have questions?
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Mohab500 »

In post 1700, Tchill13 wrote:im so glad i decided to use my night action on you mohab lol.
why though?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:38 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'll be on in 50 mins if ur still here :)
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

uo
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:37 am

Post by Mohab500 »

I am here, I am not free by the exact word but I can talk
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

so what are your thoughts rn
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:54 am

Post by Mohab500 »

NK15 is 99% scum. I am feeling less sure about tiam, Logic says he's scum, But I just know that people can suspect me because of a mistake for something I said for example and when I am not scum, and at times it kinda feels hopeless and I guess I feel like how Tiam might possibly be feeling. if he was in that case. I don't think that's the case with Tiam, but I still have a bit of doubt in me.

Third scum? After a little rereading RB's anger might not really be genuine - it specifically seems out of place for the chill way he's been playing but it just might be that we never really saw him get suspected so we don't really know his natural reaction to getting angry. However, Even if it was genuine, I still think that he seems like a angry scum for getting caught -- not a townie.

As for mort, I don't see a lot of notable stuff from him, but from how I noticed his gameplay, nothing has been odd, he's just palying as he always has all game, which gives me the impression of there being no underlying plan or something, which makes me townread him more.

Eddie, I've been getting the feeling that my reasons for suspecting you as scum are ignored by everybody in the game, which has been making me more hesitant in bringing it up. I still don't think the reasons I suspect you are "bullshit" per se but if everybody in the game is ignoring them (Including conftown tchill, and some of the dead players), I feel bad bringing them up. I think so far you've been more passive in d3, but that is the only new thing I can bring to the table for now. I am not sure about anything else.

So NK15 - tiam - rb/eddie - mort
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

cool, yealike I said I rather do nk first

qhen you got the pm that tchill was a friendly neighbor, what did it call his role? WEAK friendly neighbor or friendly neighbor? dont quote it if that's not obvious, quoting mod coms is big nono
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Well kill nk then RB/tiam can kill out of tchill/mohab/mort/eddie

Killing me or mohab confirms the other. Then they'll have to push a nk/(eddie/tiam)/(Mort/tiam) team and they won't have the numbers for that.

This means either Mort or eddie will be night killed. Then scum will push a nk/tchill/mohab team and rb will have to explain leaving his vote on tiam. He'll be believing the fake claim interaction that allowed nk to out himself was just coincidence.

I'm completely fine voting NK whenever everyone is ready.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:49 am

Post by rb »

Yeah the team is me/2iam/NK

Too bad no daychat and u was working and couldnt change the NK, left instruction to NOT kill Dunker and 2iam decides to kill Dunker anyway.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:53 am

Post by rb »

but no, im not angry for getting caught just btw Mohab, tchill actually said some of the dumbest shit ever and i bruised my head trying to process it, im just retiring from mafia

even if i was town id have two lines of reasoning - tchill scum with mohab or scum being in mort/eddie

and hes like "y r u suslecting mort or eddie???"

my jaw literally hit the floor
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Mohab500 »

In post 1711, Eddie Cane wrote:cool, yealike I said I rather do nk first

qhen you got the pm that tchill was a friendly neighbor, what did it call his role? WEAK friendly neighbor or friendly neighbor? dont quote it if that's not obvious, quoting mod coms is big nono
It said that tchill is town aligned, no less, no more. I also have a "deleted message" from the mod aswell but I don't know if that's relevant.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:57 am

Post by rb »

also 2iam: distancing from your partner for literally no reason in RVS is super shit, stop doing that, it doesnt make sense
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:59 am

Post by rb »

It just looks super awkward and scummy

And as a funfact, im an idiot and in between confirmjng for game and posting somehow thought i was town. i actually played rvs as town, so when i said "sorry you rolled scum" yes you were literally that transparently scummy. Only, i didnt realise i was too
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:02 am

Post by rb »

anyway gg or whatever, not how i wanted to end my last mafia game but every time i roll scum i just end up self harming because i literally cannot stand playing the game as scum, even though i literally love playing this game as town i just cant justify going through the sheer frustration of being scum in this game
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:20 am

Post by MortFeld »

If that's actually the team, giant mvp to tchill

Seriously wp man. Ty for leading town
Players I admire: Thor665, Lapsa, RC
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Mohab500 »

In post 1719, MortFeld wrote:If that's actually the team, giant mvp to tchill

Seriously wp man. Ty for leading town
+
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

rb, stop ignoring me.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1714, rb wrote:but no, im not angry for getting caught just btw Mohab, tchill actually said some of the dumbest shit ever and i bruised my head trying to process it, im just retiring from mafia
he did say some dumb shit and do some dumb shit, but despite that and overall he was still probably town MVP and undeniably played a good game regardless.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

stuff like not crumbing your weak target and shit is suboptimal and "bad" even if it works out

and some of his posts this day are really confbiasy

but

his reads have been pretty on point, he's been good at pushing a town wincon, etc. he has had the best reads of any player this game.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1715, Mohab500 wrote:
In post 1711, Eddie Cane wrote:cool, yealike I said I rather do nk first

It said that tchill is town aligned, no less, no more. I also have a "deleted message" from the mod aswell but I don't know if that's relevant.
ftr, i'd be hesitant to mention the deleted message and other mod communication in the future, it wasn't malicious here so i don't think you'll get in trouble but its bad practice. they're really anal about quoting mod communications.

anyways

we need to lynch RB today in case the team is RB/Tchill/Mohab, or in case the team is RB/Mort/X. I don't think either are impossible and I don't think the former is tooooo unlikely, but eh. I am 99% just gonna vote nk tiam rb and be done with it because i'm much happier losing to tchill and mohab than i am losing to nk and tiam.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”