Micro 798 - Splatoon Mafia - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:05 am

Post by Lycanfire »

VOTE: Vartsun

You're a kid now, you're a squid now
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 17, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 14, Vartsun wrote:Join the
Mylo
vote and you won't think everyone is so weird? ;)
Why?
Taly is a fan of mislynching and losing. You might think they're joking. They're serious about this.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 24, Vartsun wrote:Who is this? XD I'm pretty serious about getting worthwhile discussion going.
I feel like after correctly identifying Varsoon as a killing role day 1 of Darkest Dungeon
and basically having to run the scumteam up until he vigged me on night 3, you shouldn't have to ask who I am if Varsoon thought sorting me early was at all a consideration today.

What kinds if discussion do you want to have?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:47 am

Post by Lycanfire »

uh

yeah i'm going to go on a think about whether i want to actually support this game

i feel really fucking uncomfortable by a grown ass adult telling a minor to go die

i say some mean shit. i tunnel on people for no reason. i at least make it clear it's because i think they're scum and remind them it's the rope i wanna string them with.

that's the end of my soapboxing. here's some content.

--

I have a pretty clear TR on Skitter just from the pointed questions she's been asking ("why brass over voyc?"). The worst thing she's possibly done is never interact with Ausuka while using one of their quotes as a defense. I noted in the Team Mafia tiebreaker that Leonshade whiteknighting GIF to his buddy was a safe play, which somehow turned into a blind TR of his buddy later on for no reason. Don't ask how we lost the tiebreaker. I suppose what I'm trying to say is this isn't super wolfy, but if Skitter is a wolf, Ausuka is a villager.

Brass is super townie. He could probably effort more but Ivguess we all could. I suppose I just find the vote distasteful (no real direction)

Voyc is distant but not disagreeable. A lot of is easy to say, but they're not being a mover, or a shaker. They're actually putting a lot of weight on whatever Doom/Brass/Skitter says, which gives us a pretty good idea of who their partner is if they were to ever flip scum. Voyc is kind of relegating themselves to a backseat here, and in a scum slot that limits their agency. A partner here would be somebody loud going aggro like Vartsun/Ausuka/HS. Verdict: probably town. A townie has options here. A scumplayer is really just limiting themselves no reason at all.

Doomfeathers is seemingly suspicious of everything. Wanton suspicion is townie, but it's a house of cards deal. If you have so many concurrent thoughts how are you able to rationalize them all at the same time? At some point you have to make assumptions. Even uncomfortable ones. If the disparity is so great, it's absolutely expected to lash out at the people causing you dissonance and 'correct' what is wrong. I suppose what I'm trying to say is, I'd expect more questions and a lot more sense. I want a dancing bear, not a juggler.

Ausuka is supreme lynchbait. I don't know who has experience with whom here but Aausuka is 100% an alt of one of the worst scumplayers on this site. No. They're not Yume or Carcalilly. Actually, they're slightly better, if only because they don't flake out scum slots.

The Mylo vote from Ausuka feels kneejerky in the vein of skitter mentioning hesitancy... from Ausuka relating to Mylo. I mean, townies can do the whole "yeah i can vote anyone and it doesn't matter in the grand scheme" thing, the issue is well in the tail lights where it ought to matter to them to begin with, to y'know, justify voting anyone not proving themselves to be town. At the same time Skitter and Brass aren't doing anything different minus the different situation. Basically, effort.

Mylo isn't all that invested in finding scum. I like finding scum.

Vartsun is either a VI or scum. The hard dodge from the Varsoon head is frankly disingenuous to me. Varsoon is meticulous in modding games, yet recently (<2 months) put me on a list of people that played his games to completion. Here's a thing to note: I've never played in any of his games or to completion. I played Steven Universe 2 as part of a hydra account, got fed up with the playerlist and flaked out day 2. Obviously I was on his mind a year after this game when he made this list for whatever reason. I can't say I had a standout performance in that game enough to be remembered. I had pretty much no worthwhile impact beyond saying some townie things that kept my hydra partner from being turbolynched as fast as they could have been.
In post 100, Vartsun wrote:Oho, who's being hateful and aggressive, breeding toxicity, making people want to participate less and interact with someone less now, hmmmm?
I can apply a good tell i got from SU2 on Foxbird that I later used on a Maria alt in a game later that year. It's called, "shit stirring posts are scum"

Why try go discredit HS this way when you can just say-
In post 84, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 79, Vartsun wrote:I'm also not a fan of the forced apathy against Vartsun v Ausuka, especially coming from Human Sequencer. Insisting on not engaging with what is one of the most content-producing pushes of the game is anti-town at best.
The whole thing reeks of scum trying to shut down an early push that could be very telling for player alignments and to move the game momentum elsewhere;
And do you see what happened right after that? Voyc gets put at L-2.

-V
except I'm literally pushing ausuka right now
so you might wanna try this paragraph/thought again at some point
They're being a manipulative scumfucker? I mean, hell, in you're not holding back in calling him scum over it. Finish him!

Anyways, here's the real kicker for me.
In post 63, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 52, doomfeathers wrote:Current assessment of gamestate: Far too much fight and too little think.
yeah this

vartsun vs. ausuka makes me snooze
i have nfi how to read taly and i don't think varsoon has posted anything particularly difficult for him to fake so I'm not sure what to make of him either
dunno about ausuka, a little scummy but I'd like to see broader interaction

ausuka

would you be interested in starting a voyc wagon? why/why not?

voyc

brassherald's push on mylo feels genuine and towny but i don't rly agree with it
don't think it's faked

mylo if you don't post more you're next, after voyc
we really need to get this game into get guys
This post is awful for many reasons-like-I have no fucking clue how somebody fucks up this badly.

1. Stating you have no idea how to read the Vartsun hydra. How about you get a read?
2. Let's ignore Vartsun vs Ausuka, then later say, "literally pushing ausuka right now" on the next page when they inserts themselves
into
the conflict.
3. Question to Ausuka that doesn't seem to mean anything to them, no real followup done
4. Isn't interacting with Voyc, is instead bouncing between commentary-interaction and against back to commentary.
5. Back to an interaction where HS is speaking directly to Mylo. I don't have a problem with this... If it happens twice, it's a coincidence. Any more than that and it's a pattern. What is with the lack of interactions in the bag mixed with interactions? The entirety of just
looks
like it's skirting some line that isn't quite visible.

I'm somebody that reads hard into people interacting with one another. Yeah, enjoy being put on notice. Anybody rolling scum against me is probably going to look through at least a single ISO of me so there's no surprises here. There's no direct quotes here, like HS doesn't actually want to combat the people they want to talk about. It's also hopelessly shallow because it's structured in a personal-not-personal way. The depth it lacks is any real teeth threatening scum. If I drew scum and saw a post like this aimed against me I would wonder if they actually cared about the opinions of anybody they're mentioning, much less my own. If it isn't scumhunting what is it?

VOTE: HS

They're impersonal, not dedicated to finding scum while trying to create the illusion that they actually care. Despite holding out on hoping I would make an AI post I feel like I was already doing good things™ in my question toward the Taly head, which I had the impression HS made a major pass over of it despite keeping their vote on the hydra when they made
In post 34, Human Sequencer wrote:@vartsun
i looked at it
i laughed at it
i conquered
is that how the saying goes

doomfeathers' reads on mylo and me feel like they were born from genuine confusion and mystique about the game state and his desire to move the game state forward scream town to me. I don't think it's being faked (it's possible, but I doubt it)

it's north mentioning that out of the players not participating too much in the thread at that point (hs, mylo, voyc, brassherald, lycanfire) he specifically mentions hs and mylo as suspicious and says that voyc needs more attention without commenting on the other two at all
so oh the odd chance doom flips scum i think lycanfire and brass herald are a good place to look for second

is pretty questionable
I'd like for you to participate a little more in the rest of the thread voyc
Right afterward. For all the hope that I'd do something AI, HS is certainly trying hard to pretend that I never questioned Taly's intention to find scum when the expected behavior was to enable me in some way - "yeah fuck that vartsun person" / "hey lycan you like asking questions why don't you do more of that :cop: "

I want Vartsun to show me how committed they are to lynching scum.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”