Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:22 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Its not new that scum sub into LyLo and tryhard, RC alone has won like 3 games I've seen doing it. It is really not hard to conf bias a case.

The way Cooldog posts makes quoting annoying so cba, but I encourage people to ISO him. His only votes are Hito, Pine, Hito, and KMD. He did not push Tywin, but he did push and shade almost everyone who's flipped town.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:23 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

And I don't want to make it seem like I'm not considering Michael as town, I'm thinking about what he's saying, but I find it ridiculous everyone posting (note: not Mara) is flipping so quickly.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Ginngie »

Tbh to me it's mainly

hey this micheal person actually had some good to say

and Old Man's performance has degraded so much that I can't accept it.

and set up spec.

Also we can't No lynch because if mara dies to the plan, then we'd lose 2 people at night and mafia gets majority.

Plan can only work if you do a scum lynch correctly today.
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Momrangal »

oh gawsh, prodded. sorry ya'll
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Ginngie »

honestly tho

Kison tracks mom

mom goes to Michael

Old man checks kison

that would be the perfect feedback loop right? lol

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Momrangal »

I'm not blocking claimed PGO unless old man flips scum. otherwise, I would be down with the plan
Old Man
Old Man
Townie
Old Man
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Old Man »

In post 1797, MichelSableheart wrote:
Ginngie wrote:two things I think of is gating the roleblock shot if we lynch wrong securing the last kill

then the scenario where both ya'll are together and you aren't PGO or something.
It's only a good option if we lynch scum today, agreed. If we don't lynch scum today, our only hope is that Momrangal is town and can succesfully block, so in that situation, she can do whatever.

and yeah, a Mom-me pairing is indeed the biggest weakness of the plan, a possibility you will need to take into consideration.

---

@Old Man: if there is an obv pro-town proven powerrole in the game, it's kison. He has shown knowledge of information that scum couldn't know, by correctly tracking rofl. And even him I wouldn't call fully cleared.

The one investigation your role has given us was information that scum would also know. There's no way that knowing that info proves to us that you're not scum. Particularly because you're showing the hallmark behaviour of scum trying to take the credit for a succesful bus.

As for my predecessor's play: in post #1338, shortly after replacing in, RayFrost explained that he would be minimally present as he didn't really have motivation to play mafia. He proceeded to be continually inactive from there. It's not pro-town play, but all it shows is that he had no motivation to play his role. Which is completely consistent with being a claimed PGO and seeing that on page 2 it was decided that he would be mislynched eventually. CoolDog was somewhat more active, but he was also in a state of perpetual catchup, implying not enough time to actually play the game, for which he was eventually replaced. If you want to argue their behaviour was scummy, you'll have to do better then what you've given us thus far.

As for my role being unprovable: in #1773 I suggested a way to prove it.

The problem with your "case" is that it is entirely full of baseless accusations. If you want to make a cogent argument for why you think I am scum, you need to substantiate it with proof and evidence, instead of allegations of "bussing", which can be made willy-nilly and without backing.

Your arguments further are flawed because of the fact that they are weak circular arguments that rely on the predicate that my slot must first be scum. For example: "Old Man is scum because he is bussing.". In order for this to be true, Old Man must first be scum, otherwise, how else could he be bussing? However, one with basic mental acuity would realize how awful this a slippery slope would make. Similarly goes for the rest of the baseless accusations.

Again, I applaud you for your efforts, but I am not an inkling surprised that such a manner would come out of the Rayfrost slot, which literally had to be lynched before LYLO, yet is not the reality. Honestly, your team was only lucky that they have come this far only because roflcopter set us back a few lynches because of his slapstick antics.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1802, Ginngie wrote:Tbh to me it's mainly

hey this micheal person actually had some good to say

and Old Man's performance has degraded so much that I can't accept it.

and set up spec.

Also we can't No lynch because if mara dies to the plan, then we'd lose 2 people at night and mafia gets majority.

Plan can only work if you do a scum lynch correctly today.
yea ig doesnt work with town mara cause regardless Michael's partner can do the kill
hng
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Ginngie »

damn B

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

which of michaels points did you find good ginng

like what compelled you to go from wanting to lynch him to wanting to lynch old man
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Ginngie »

I wanted to lynch Michael because principle

then set up spec was brought up

and Old Man play has declined

and then Michael showed up and started making some casing that I could start to follow.

It was an inverse relationship of reads tbh

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Ginngie »

playing fortnite squads I'll talk more later

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

setup spec is the only thing pointing at scum om ya
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:57 pm

Post by MichelSableheart »

Important supportive evidence to convince me I'm right is that I would have used exactly the same case I'm using now, minus point 6, if rofl had been force replaced over his posting spree. With it, I probably could have convinced Pine to unvote, as he was mostly voting rofl over kison's investigation result, which would have been weakened incredibly by the mere consideration of the possibility of Old Man lying. I'm not sure if I would have been able to avoid the mislynch completely there, but I'm pretty sure Old Man would have been dangling by now if I had been mislynched in the rofl slot after making that case.

Another point of secondary evidence against Old Man is his early game posting style. When I had read up to about page 7, before I even knew about his subsequent IC fakeclaim, I spent about half an hour of my journey home from work considering whether I would want to policy lynch him if he was confirmed innocent. I eventially concluded no, but I needed the entirety of that half an hour to reach that conclusion. Basically, as attested by #234 he was intentionally wallposting, and combined that with remarks such as:
Old Man, post [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10139037#p10139037]#110[/url] wrote:[...]I have written hundreds of words of content; is the definition of this one word the only thing that you have to comment on?[...]
Old Man, post [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10141627#p10141627]#145[/url] wrote:[...]Your analysis of the outcomes with regard to the engagement of Cooldog were not only accurate and insightful, but also succinct. The presentation was also a point in your favor in trying to communication your intentions to town.[...]
Old Man, post [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10143110#p10143110]#172[/url] (bolding mine) wrote:[...]Could I trouble you for a brief moment to summarize your reads on those three, linking together the evidence to give us a more broad picture of your overall read on them? I've
skimmed
your Spoiler but they are fragmented and it is difficult to follow your train of thought.
So he was explicitly aware of the value of succintness, but deliberately chose to write in a flowery style that used far more words then necessary to convey his meaning. I'm aware I can be guilty of the same from time to time, but in his case, it was done quite deliberately, as his subsequent posting shows. At the time, I suspected him of being a parody account, but now I'm wondering if it wasn't just an attempt to get in town's good books when all he knew was that geriatric players prefer a more wallposting style.

---

I'm not going to waste my time replying to Old Man's #1806. I feel my post 1772 contains more then baseless accusations, but I'm never going to convince Old Man of that, obviously.

Given that Momrangal announced she'll go through with the plan if Old Man flips scum:

VOTE: Old Man
There is no 'a' in Michel.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Kison »

In post 1798, Eddie Cane wrote:mechanics: we lose if old man is town and we lynch him for "the plan", disregarding Mara being both town and successfully rbing. that goes without saying, but old man is a TR and I really don't love how quickly someone subbed into lylo and gave a crap case and the thread shifted completely. I concede its possible he's scum, especially due to him being still alive despite being a strongish PR that also is one of the few players not being horse shit (not that his play is great), and if we hit a partner and I'm still alive I'll consider it, but there's no chance I'm voting him today without something damn better than whats been stated. especially with my being stated as the partner. the suggestion entirely hedges on hitting scum today and I don't get why that's being treated like a given.

If you really want to test roles, I say we no lynch and have Mara roleblock Michael. We lose if they're both town, but somehow I doubt that's the case. Old Man can also act tonight, so if Michael's as confident as he says then we could have Old Man target him instead of Mara. This should satisfy his Old Man issues and satisfy my Michael issues. I'd rather Mara, but if people think Old Man / Eddie (or Ginngie or Kison) is a possibility das fine.
My position hasn't shifted that greatly. I have been super sketched out by Old Man ever since I wasn't blocked last night. I don't get what you see in his play that has you so confident he's town. The only thing he's done is out Lycanfire in what could have been a bus. He has otherwise been pretty non existent except his over the top day 1 play & IC claim. He doesn't look anything even close to clear to me.

But if you guys aren't willing to go for it, I'll settle for one of Momrangal & Michel. At least one, if not two, of those supposed power roles is lying scum. Which of them is much less clear.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Ginngie »

potentially 3 votes rn for old man js

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(2) Old Man - Ginngie, MichelSableheart
(1) MichelSableheart - Old Man

not voting:
Kison, Momrangal, Eddie Cane

4 to lynch

Deadline is 6 PM EST on Tuesday the 7th of August.
scumchat never die
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:11 pm

Post by MichelSableheart »

kison, momrangal, eddie, do you need more information from me in order to make a decision? Deadline is in 36 hours.

On another note, I will be offline with no internet access next weekend. I hope to be able to login/make a post in the early morning of Friday 10th, and then make my next post in the evening of Sunday 12th (both Central European Time).
There is no 'a' in Michel.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:23 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Nah, just processing
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:24 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

kison and mara are probably voting for old man, hope I'm wrong

probably still voting Michael
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

and honestly, Michael's content has been fine. lylo content ismt enough.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Momrangal »

Mmm... I was town reading old man earlier, but i do have to agree with what everyone's said so far
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Momrangal »

VOTE: old manEhh...

Fuckit
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

not a hammer

shrug
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

fuck it, it's been a few hours and I have no time during the week anyways

VOTE: old man

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”