Old Man
Townie
Old Man
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Old Man »

VOTE: Rayfrost

I just realized he is a PGO that discourages both me and Kison from investigating him. He needs to be settled before LYLO anyway.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Ginngie »

I ain’t religious but i pray for you
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Kison »

While I wouldn't be against lynching RayFrost, do you really have nothing to add about what we discussed last page?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm either doing ray or no lynch I think. Mara is the only other lynch I see myself doing. I'm not gonna say that I'm completely not considering the other 3 but words not a problem for today.

No lynch doesnt really have any cons but it doesnt have any pros either. I'm generally just against it as it let's scum dictate, unless both prs are town and theres no current scum rb shots. Shrug. Maybe it's good here cause of the PRs, I'd not scream it down but I think I'd rather do Ray.

Ray wheres that promised content famskies
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: Ray
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:23 am

Post by Korts »

RayFrost has not posted despite picking up his prod, and has been prodded again.
scumchat never die
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

nobody's posted in 5 days fucking disgrace
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Ginngie »

I’m literally waiting on frosr

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Ginngie »

Let the slot be modkilled and then LyLo

Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Kison »

Still waiting to hear from everyone except Eddie on no lynching. Old Man & Momrangal are you guys alive / paying attention?

RayFrost slot needs replacing. Absolutely nothing from that slot the entire game.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

yea I'd rather see the modkill atp
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Kison »

Since nobody else is playing the game...

Eddie: Do you have Old Man written off as town simply because of his investigation result?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Ginngie »

Alright complete honesty I’m never not voting mom or Ray here

VOTE: Rayfrost

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Ginngie »

Btw that’s L-1

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(3) RayFrost - Old Man, Eddie Cane, Ginngie

not voting:
Kison, Momrangal, RayFrost

4 to lynch

Deadline is 6 PM EST on Tuesday the 7th of August.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Korts »

RayFrost has not picked up his prod, and will be replaced. If no replacement can be found within a week, the slot will be modkilled.
scumchat never die
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Ginngie »

Oh wait i forgot lmao

UNVOTE: rayfrost

Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Kison »

Looks like we need prods on Momrangal & Old Man now too. :neutral:
In post 1749, Ginngie wrote:When i get home I’ll do a risk benefit analysis of the night actions
What did you conclude?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Ginngie »

I’ve yet to do it :(

Honestly it might get done if i check mafia when i get home and wake up from my sleep

I’m exhausted

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

to an extent, but also his progression on the slot and attitude about it beforehand.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by Korts »

MichelSableheart replaces RayFrost.
scumchat never die
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:20 pm

Post by MichelSableheart »

Hello all,

Glad to finally be in this game.

I've been keeping up with the thread since the previous replacement request. I couldn't replace in then, as I had too long a period without internet access upcoming. My holiday is over now, though, so here I am. I've fully read the thread and am ready to play. In fact, I'm writing these two posts before I've even received my rolepm.

First things first:

Why Old Man is lying scum:

1. I'm an unlimited PGO. This means that a gunsmith would not receive a false guilty on me, as they would die before getting their results. This means that there are no claimed roles who would give a gunsmith a false guilty, making gunsmith an unlikely role to be in the game.
  2. The odd-night modifier is strange, when all other claimed and flipped roles were either one shot or unlimited.
  3. Odd-night gunsmith + tracker + town universal backup is too much investigative power, particularly with a doctor around to protect. Kison is confirmed tracker because of his result on rofl, making Old Man the likely fakeclaim.
  4. The "I was roleblocked" claim is a very convenient way to avoid having to make up more results.
  5. If mafia had a roleblocker, they would likely have blocked kison over Old Man night 3, as kison's claim was unforced and therefore more believable (whereas Old Man had to come up with something good after his IC fakeclaim).
  6. If mafia had a roleblocker, they would have used it to block either kison or pine night 4.
  7. Mafia had a strongman. If Old Man is town, they could have killed his IC claim night 1, or his Odd Night Gunsmith claim night 2, without worrying about protection. Yet they kept a powerrole alive without even trying to get him mislynched?
  8. If Old Man was town, Lycanfire would probably not have adapted his fakeclaim to perfectly match Old Man's (even night vs odd night, cop to verify gunsmith). By doing so, he made it impossible to lynch Old Man before him, when a power role mislynch is one of the more important things for scum to achieve in such a situation.
  9. The two hours that were between Old Man's claim and Lycan's claim are a very short time period for Lycan to come up with a claim that fit perfectly with Old Man's, especially as there is no indication that Lycan was online when Old Man claimed. It's far more likely that the fakeclaim was cooked up by the entire scumteam during the previous night.
  10. The IC fakeclaim in general is far more beneficial to Old Man scum then to Old Man town. For scum, it draws protects (which scum expect exists because of strongman), avoids investigations (as IC gets revealed day 2 anyway), and generally causes town confusion. For town, I guess it avoids being roleblocked by a scum roleblocker that might not exist? I'm ignoring avoiding the day 1 mislynch here, as that one applies to both alignements.
Basically, it makes good sense for him to fake claim odd-night gunsmith as scum, but the setup and night actions make pretty much no sense if he actually is an odd night gunsmith.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:21 pm

Post by MichelSableheart »

Also, we may be able to use my and Momrangals roles tonight to create some confirmed town.

Assuming we lynch scum today, if Momrangal targets me with her roleblock tonight, from an outside perspective, one of the following happens:
  1. Momrangal dies, along with someone else. This leaves us in 3 player Lylo. Furthermore, I would be confirmed as a PGO, and confirmed town, as a scum PGO would use it's role to lure in powerroles, rather then claim it in the first post and likely be lynched over it.
  2. Only Momrangal dies. I'm confirmed town, as I couldn't make the kill through Momrangal's block. This eliminates two potential mislynches, leaving us in essentially a 3 man Lylo with a result from Kison to work with.
  3. Nobody dies. Either I or Momrangal is lying about our roles. We have 2 lynches to figure out which of the two it is.
  4. Someone other then Momrangal dies. Either I or Momrangal is lying about our roles. If Momrangal is speaking the truth, I wouldn't be able to make the nightkill because of the roleblock. Therefore, Momrangal would be the liar.
Oh, and for completeness: Momrangal, I don't believe you've claimed your Night 1 and 2 targets yet?
There is no 'a' in Michel.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

UNVOTE:
still probably vote here.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”