Changes to Normal Games (update September 2022)

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #736 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:55 am

Post by lendunistus »

In post 732, Cook wrote:I also propose
Gunbearer
and
Gunless
, which have the following abilities/modifiers:

Welcome! You are a
Mafia Traitor Gunbearer

You do not have access to the Mafia PT. Your partners are XXX and YYY. They do not know who you are but know you exist. If you are the only remaining Mafia member you will surrender and the Mafia will lose.

You have access to the Mafia's factional kill. At night you may send me the name of a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die.

so then you can modify this ability.

Welcome! You are a
Mafia Multitasking Roleblocker 2-Shot Compulsive Gunbearer

You have access to the Mafia's factional kill.

Twice in the game at night you must send me the name of a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die.

In addition at night you may send me the name of a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player's action will be blocked.
You may perform both of these actions in the same night.

...or give it to a Townie/SK.

Welcome! You are a
Serial Killer 1-Shot Novice Gunbearer

At night you may send me the name of a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die.

In addition, once in the game (but not on Night 1), you have access to the Mafia's factional kill. At night you may send me the name of a player and indicate you are bearing the gun. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die.

and Gunless is a modifier that does the reverse.

Welcome! You are a
Gunless Mafia Rolestopper

You do not have access to the Mafia's factional kill. The game does not end if you are the last member of the Mafia remaining.
gunbearer as an all alignment modifier would probably never pass as normal since it alters the factional kill and redirector (which can do the same thing) is already an explicitly non-normal role

gunbearer/gunless could work as a mafia-only modifer though

Return to “Mafia Discussion”